His To Love

By bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... More

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
party and some more
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

Loving him

15.2K 480 72
By bookaholic13

You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.

                                       -Robert  Louis Stevenson 

Renee and Damien walked well moreover tumbled into their room , deep in each others embrace ; oblivious to the fact that her future awaited them . No sooner had they entered Damien suddenly froze up and fell to the ground ,his eyes open and staring at her . 

Renee coudn't decipher what happened but as she knelt to the round , trying to wake him up . Tears overflowed from her big brown eyes as she looked at the man she loves . 

"He's not dead , princess "  spoke that voice that sent shivers down her spine , definitely not in a good way . There he stood in all black ,smiling at her with admiration . 

"What did you do to him ?" Renee asked in a calm voice . She fought hard to keep her poise but inside , behind the facade she was breaking apart , fearing for her beloveds life . 

"Oh don't worry deary , he's not dead yet . On the contrary he is very much alive . In a deep slumber ."he said aas he walked towards her . He kneeled besides Damien's body and looked deep in Renee's eyes and said "Come with me princess and let me make you queen of all realms . I can see your desire for me in those pretty brown eyes "

"I despise you ."was all Renee said as she tried to wipe away the tears that escaped her reins .

"Oh don't cry , and stain your angelic face , love . All I ask for is you in bargain for your loved ones lives . If you try to dodge me anymore I will not only destroy your petty mate but will destroy all the reasons for you to live . Don't make me do something you will regeret . "he said caressing her cheek . 

Renee was trying hard to mind link her pack memebers . But no one was answering , all she could hear was a static like noise . 

"They won't come for you , no one will . So stop trying so hard . "he gritted through his teeth . 

"You are the son of the devil himself , how can I even trust you ? Trust your word ?" Renee demanded . 

"Be mine and I will spare who ever you want . But if you don't I will still take you away but not before wiping off the existence of this whole pack . " he said in a cold voice . 

Renee was in a trepidiation , standing on a peril . All she could think was about Damien and their pack . Was her life worth so many of theirs ? Her wolf was of no help , as she was sobbing for her mate who lay still on the ground . 

"Why me , what is that I can give you ? "Renee cried out in frustration . 

"Oh princess , your soul is so pure and beautiful that it will give me power . And when my son will grow in your womb , I will be forever linked to you giving me your pure powers . So basically I will be the controller of my dark as well as your pure powers . No one would ever harm me or for that matter even you , as you will become powerful , well not as much as me . " he said smirking . 

"You disgust me . "Renee gritted out . 

"And you my love intrigue me . " he smiled . 

She had to do this , she had to make the right call . "Fine . Taake me wherever you want but promise me this , promise me that no harm will ever come to this pack now and in the fututre . " she said sternly . 

"Marvellous . A very intelligent desicion , indeed ! " he said smiling . 

"I have to do something before leaving " Renee said as she grabbed a notepad nearby and scribbled on it . She tore the page and place it near Damien's hand . 

"Do not make me wait anymore , love . " he said as he approached her . She took a step towards him and before she knew he was embracing her . 

"I love you princess " he whispered in her ear before they disappeared from the room . 

Time stood still for Damien , he could feel Renee's presence hovering around . But everything was hazzy ,and he had this sense of falling into an abyss , an abyss full of darkness and pain and hurt . His wolf was howling and calling out to Ella but there wassn't any response . Nothing but darkness and silence . 

But then he felt like there was hope , he could see Renee's face and she smiled at him . 'I love you . I'll always love you ' she whispered to him . He fought it, fought the ddarkness to reach light , reach his love . 

Damien suddenly shot up from the bed surrounded by his family members . 

"Renee... " was the first word that came out of his mouth . 

"Oh son ... " his mother hugged him and sobbed . "I thought you would never wake up " 

"Mom ... it's okay. But where's Renee ? "he asked earnestly . 

"She's gone " Jake spoke up in a monotonous voice . Jake looked like crap , as if a truck had run over him . 

"What do you mean she's gone ?" Damien yelled . 

"Calm down son . You have to think practically . It's been a week since you were in coma . "Alpha John reasoned . "This was with you when we found you . I think you should read it . "Alpha John handed Damien the letter . 

Damien was beyond shocked at the circumstances as he unfolded the letter .

"Please forgive me Damien . I am letting you go  . I don't want you and this pack to suffer because of me . I do not want the same fate as my parents .I have loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you . You are my world Damien . I hope you find someone , a companion to keep you happy . Please do not try to find me . I know it will be difficult to forget me, but please try . I love you and always will till my death . I hope you have it in you to forgive me . "

Damien could not believe his eyes . Renee had left him , left him for that devil . But he was not going to give up . He loved her and he knew she did too . 

"I am going to find her , bring her back home and kill him . Bury him deep for taking her away from me " Damien blurted out clutching the letter in his hand . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 92.8K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...
6.5K 151 25
Layla Michaelson is a beautiful strong girl, she loves boxing and trains everyday to be strong, she also never shows weakness. All the while she is...
14M 382K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...
171K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...