© FOREVER MINE - SuRong

By aleiawritesss

fear of losing someone you love- thantophobia love is what you called philo kalopsia is one of the scariest t... More

hola!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (21+)
44
45
46
47 (final)
author's note 💞

26 (21+)

626 13 2
By aleiawritesss

(cont from last chap)

Done with the dinner, Bomi offers to help Chorong wash the dishes though the older one objects for only God knows how many times. Suho and Baekhyun are playing with the kids.

Finishing the dishes, Chorong heads to the living room. Bomi stays in the kitchen to rearrange the plates and bowls. Chorong just let her be and have some talk with Suho and Baekhyun while playing with the kids. Baekhyun frowns.

"Noona, where's Bomi?" Baekhyun asks. Chorong frowns, realizing that Bomi doesn't leave the kitchen. She points to the kitchen and Baekhyun quickly leaves to the kitchen.

Baekhyun enters the kitchen and realizes that his wife is crying as she look at the ultrasound picture of their late child. He quickly wraps her in his hug. "Uh, oppa.. what are you doing here?" She stutters as she wipe away her tears.

Baekhyun turns Bomi facing him. Baekhyun takes the picture she's holding. He hugs her, he knows she's still sad even after 6 months. "Stop crying, please? You know I don't like it if you cried"

Baekhyun wipes the remaining tears escaping Bomi's sparkling eyelids. He smiles, hoping for Bomi to smile back but she doesn't. She takes the picture and put it in her jeans pocket. "Angel" he says, begging.

Bomi shakes her head and looks away from him. Baekhyun tightens his grip on her wrist. He pulls Bomi into his hug again. Bomi cries and hits his chest. "I want to be normal! I hate being like this!" Bomi says in her cry.

Baekhyun kisses her forehead and calms her down. Bomi stops crying and looks at Baekhyun. She forces herself into a smile, but she's not strong. "Don't cry, okay?" Baekhyun wipes the remaining tears on Bomi's eyelids.

They walk to the front and join the others. Chorong realizes that Bomi was crying but she still act like nothing happened because she knows Bomi is still hurt. "Unnie, Baekmi's birthday is at the end of this month. Will you come to our house?" Bomi says, trying to act calm.

Chorong smiles. "Is it a party? I don't think I can manage to watch after Haneul if it's a party" Chorong says, feeling guilty. Baekhyun chuckles, he looks at Chorong while trying to release BaekMi who's pulling his hair.

"It's not an adult party. You know, noona. Kids' party, where they have a factory of sweets and hanging stars everywhere" Baekhyun explains. Chorong smiles and nods. Of course she would go. She turns to look at Suho and he nods his head.

"Where are you going to held it?" Suho asks.

"Our house, of course. It's not a big celebration, just maybe parents and in-laws, friends, families. Well, maybe that's all" Baekhyun replies.

They remain silent and watch the kids play. Chorong rests her head on Suho's chest and Bomi on Baekhyun's chest.

(Damn, just be real)

Suho looks at Chorong who's playing with her phone. He turns to look at Baekhyun who's talking to Bomi. They look so cute together. He looks back at his wife. "Let's call Namjoo, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Eunji to join us" he says.

Chorong nods. "I will call Naeun and Taemin to join too" she says and informs Baekhyun and Bomi. After few minutes waiting, the six new guests show up. Chorong hugs Namjoo, Naeun and Eunji. Suho greets Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Taemin.

"Oh, Bbom-ah!" Eunji runs to hug her friend. Chorong just smile before joining them with some snacks. Suho and Baekhyun leave for a while to take Haneul and Baekmi to sleep. They walk downstairs and join the others.

They're having random talks until Eunji says that she's boring and want to do something exciting. "Let's play a game" she says.

"What game?" Bomi, being as dummy as she could be, asks innocently. Taemin frowns, thinking of what to play.

"Let's play truth or dare" he suggest and everyone immediately agrees. Well, it's easy since all of them know each other. They can just pick whoever they want to play the game with.

"Chorong unnie, truth or dare" Eunji asks. Chorong smirks confidently and says "Truth"

Eunji smiles, showing her beautiful eye smile. She takes a deep breath and looks up. "This happen last two months in this house. Me, Chorong unnie, Naeun and Namjoo are watching some random movie on Netflix"

Eunji grins playfully, causing Chorong to choke on her orange juice. Oh no, she's not going to tell everyone about that. "Suho oppa was on a business trip and we visited unnie at the time being. Haneul was already asleep and we decided to watch 50 Shades of Grey"

Suho widens his eyes in disbelief as Eunji say the movie title. He looks at Chorong and Namjoo in disbelief. Taemin too, looks at Naeun. Only Chanyeol is chuckling. He doesn't really like forbidding Eunji from doing activities with her friends. "Chorong unnie and Namjoo didn't even move their eyes from the TV. Even when they finished the popcorn, or cola drinks, Chanyeol will be a top servant for serving them new snacks. They were so into the movie"

"Yah, Jeong Eunji. Do you wanna die?" Chorong asks, threatening Eunji. Eunji laughs out loud. Suho turns to look at Chorong. He's giving sign as if telling Chorong that she's going to receive a punishment tonight.

"We read the book, of course we were so excited for the movie because the book was so good" Namjoo says, backing up for herself. Chorong nods, agreeing with Namjoo.

"Namjoo's right. After all, Jamie Dornan was so hot in the movie" and at this moment, Suho places his hand on Chorong's thigh. She knows that he's jealous right now. "We have so many to talk, Kim Chorong"

They continue playing and it is Namjoo's turn. "Ah okay. Suho oppa, truth or dare" she asks, pointing at her brother. Revenge time.

"Truth of course" he replies confidently.

Namjoo smirks. "Oppa dated so many girls and used to kiss them even though he was just playing around. He once dated 4 girls at the same time! Unnie, oppa even bought them expensive stuffs"

"Kim Namjoo" at this moment, Suho can feel that Chorong is pinching his waist, warning him. Oops, someone is jealous? Chorong glares at him. "We do really need to talk"

They continue playing until the clock strikes into 2 in the morning. Suho let them sleep at any vacant room that they want, as long as they're far enough from him and Chorong. Chorong runs upstairs, straight to the room. Suho removes his top and hovers above Chorong as he pushes her on their bed.

(SMUT AHEAD)

"Who's hotter? Me, or that actor?"

"Jamie Dornan" Chorong replies teasingly. Chorong scratches Suho's well toned abs and he groans. Chorong chuckles.

"So now, who's hotter?"

"Still. Jamie Dornan" she replies. Still, playing around.

Suho becomes impatient and he begins ripping Chorong's top and her laced bra. He plants chaste kisses on her breasts, causing Chorong to moan his name softly. "Who's hotter again?" He whispers.

Chorong chuckles and messes with his black hair. "Of course, you. No worries, I only get tempted by my own husband" she replies in a slow tone which makes Suho smirks.

He begins removing down his pants and briefs, exposing his hard member down there. Chorong touches it with her hands playfully, causing Suho to groan in pleasure. Suho pulls down Chorong's skirt and panties, his eye level reached her sensitive area. He smirks.

"How about a cute punishment, princess?" He whispers huskily. Chorong wraps her arms behind Suho's neck as she spreads her legs for Suho to go inside her. Suho smiles and kisses her lips passionately.

His finger went inside her already soaking core, thrusting it. Chorong let out soft moans as she watch Suho moving his finger inside her. Chorong doesn't realize that Suho's face is at her clit until she felt him licking her core walls. "You like that, princess?" He whispers, which turns her on already.

Chorong nods her head and looks at him. "More, please. Baby boy, more please" she whispers nearing to a moan. Suho inserts another his two fingers inside her, begin thrusting her again. Chorong moans out loud but not too loud that the whole house can hear her. "Honey, I'm gonna cum" Chorong stutters.

"Cum in my mouth, princess" Suho swirls his tongue inside her core and she releases her juice inside his mouth, Suho swallows it all. He licks the remaining liquid from his fingers.

Chorong pulls Suho to the edge of the bed and hovers above him. She starts to tease him by playing with his throbbing tip. Suho groans. "This is not the time for you to tease me, princess" he moans her name.

Chorong smiles as she grabs his c*ck into her mouth. Her head moves up and down, trying to move faster. She taps on Suho's thigh, asking him to calm down. Suho groans. "I'm cumming, princess" and in a few seconds, he releases all his juice inside Chorong's mouth and she swallows it all.

Chorong looks at Suho with her breathing heavily, telling him that she already took all his juice inside her. Suho smirks and changes their position. He hovers above her. "You always taste good, princess" he whispers.

"Please ride me, Daddy" she moans. Suho smirks and kisses her neck and begins sucking her skin, leaving mark there. Chorong moans again, getting swayed away. Suho groans in pleasure.

"I'm Daddy now, huh?" Suho asks. Chorong nods her head vigorously. Suho smirks again and caresses her hair. He kisses her forehead.

"Now, good girl. Open wide for Daddy because I'mma f*ck you like there's no tomorrow and make sure you scream my name so the world know that you're mine" he says and Chorong obeys him.

She spreads her legs wide as Suho got near her entrance. She moans, begging him to stop teasing. Suho chuckles darkly and slams into her without warning. Chorong starts to scream in pain as Suho thrusts her deeper.

"S..Suho, slow down.."

He kisses her cheek as he thrusts deeper. "I'm sorry baby. The pleasure will replace the pain, okay?" He says, calming her.

Chorong moans knowing that Suho is still teasing. He's not there yet. She moans his name. "Daddy... There, there please.." she says breathlessly. Suho smirks.

"Here, princess?" He asks teasingly, thrusting her in a sloppy manner. Suho puts one of Chorong's leg on his shoulder, easing him to go deeper. He looks at his beautiful wife. "What does Daddy's little princess want Daddy to do?" He asks huskily.

Chorong moans. "F*ck me, Daddy. F*ck me hard" she says, panting. Suho chuckles darkly as his face got near hers. Chorong moans again. "F*ck me with your big c*ck, Daddy! F*ck me hard with your big c*ck!" Chorong begs, which Suho obeys immediately.

He slams harder, hitting her g-spot. Chorong groans, her hands grab the sheets, trying to control herself. Suho kisses Chorong's neck and chuckles softly. "Daddy, faster. F*ck me faster, Daddy" Chorong whispers.

Suho grabs her hips and thrusts her harder, causing Chorong to scream in pleasure. Suho smiles looking at his wife enjoying his touches. "You like my big c*ck inside you huh, princess?" He asks.

"Yes Daddy" Chorong replies and moans again. She starts to feel another pressure in her stomach, knowing that she's nearing her climax. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum" she says.

"Wait and cum with me, princess" Suho replies, begin to thrust harder. After a while, they cum and shout each other's names at the same time. Suho looks at Chorong, they're sweating and breathing heavily. When he's about to move, Chorong stops him.

"Stay inside me. This feels better" she says huskily. Suho lies down on the bed and his c*ck get inside her core. They kisses each other's lips passionately.

"I love you, princess"

"I love you too, Suho"

(I'mma hide under my blanket right now 😫😫😫)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 15.6K 49
"The end of your world?" Her eyes flooded with doubts. "The day when I stop loving you", his fingers trembled in her hand, "and the day is already h...
22.5K 861 26
" love can make you or break you " exo ♡ apink -- © choqiwae
48.4K 3.9K 55
- Philophobia: an overwhelming and unreasonable fear of falling in love - Maybe you could help me overcome my fear; if only you knew more than my fir...
86K 1.3K 38
Philophobia: The fear of love or becoming emotionally connected with another person. Two years have passed and Lexi and Adam are still happily dating...