، ぬ .𓂃𑁍 split οΉ… lee haechan...

By svnoookim

Sometimes psychopath sometimes innocent. " Better, you stay away from me. I... you don't even know me. Please... More

BEAST
SUN
πŸ™‚FallingπŸ™ƒ
Stupid
Fate
Dream land
Messed up
Hate
Friend request
My sun✨
A bet
Competition
y/n
forgetting the past
misunderstood
Jealousy
Another side of me
Fell for him
hopeless
Gone
Found U
First kiss
Cute
Your mine,only mine...
psycho in me
Kill
Reborn
Deja vu
Besties
crush
Pictures of us
Distance
Shows up
White Night
Drunk
Trapped
Together again
Sulking
Make a change
Confession
~AUTHOR NOTES~
First date
love you so mad~
Preview
Never again
The truth untold
Without you
Painful truth
Safe
Bonus Part
~new books~
~Happy Haechan Day~
GOT TAGGED

Close

285 9 0
By svnoookim

Haechan

"First, you must buy me a yogurt milk blackcurrants flavour every morning." She said to me.

"Second, you must came to my class every recess and made me a lunch."

"But-"

"No denying"

"Fine!"

"Third, came if I call you."

"That's all?"

"Yes." She said and sit besides me.

"Oh yeah also came if I need your help." She said.

"Easy." I said.

"I'm a tough girl. Remember that."

"I'm going to make you easy~" I said and close my face to her.

"What- are you trying to do?!"

" Make you shy isn't tough." I said. She then hitted my shoulder harshly.

" I'm going to smack you if you do that again!"

"Ouch!" I screamed. I pout my mouth to her.

" You hurting me~" I said and make a cute face.

" You fail." She said with no expression. I gave her my puppy eyes and cupped my face.

" Are you sure?" I asked her. I said with a cute voice.

"Gosh! Stop it!" She said pushing me softly. I then stop making a cute face.

"Why? Felling for me?" I scoffed.

"Ewww. Said it again and I smack your face with my knee."

*

y/n

I

felt bored at my house. Being lonely. My lil bro still at school. Maybe being clinch with his girl-friend. My mom and dad has gone for work.  I took my phone and called Haechan.

Me: Yah, Lee Haechan. Are you free rn?

Haechan: yes, why?

Me: wanna go out somewhere? I could die becuz of bored in this house...

Haechan: I'll pick you up. Where we gonna go?

Me: I don't know.

Haechan: How about... Han river?

Me: Okay.

Haechan: I go get ready. I hang up first!

He hang up. I then go to my cabinet, trying to find a nice shirt to wear.

"Perfect!" I said. I then wait for him outside.  I saw Haechan with this shirt. He looks really... Handsome🙄 I'm not gonna fell for you.

"let's go!" He said and get into the car. He drove me to Han river.

We sitting while looking at the beautiful scenery. I lent my head on his shoulder.

" I want to borrow your shoulder for a moment." I said.

" You can borrow me also." He scoffed.

"Yah, stop."

"Okay, fine..." He said and giggles a lil bit.

"Wait. I want to buy something." He said. I nodded. He go for a moment and came back with an icecreams on his both hands.

"For you." He gave me one.

"Thank you." I screamed softly like a lil kid. He smile and patted my head.

"Let's asked a question about each other to know better." I said.

" I start first." He said.

"Okay ,  hmm... Who are the most annoying one?"

"Jaemin and Alexa."

"Okay, my turn. Hmm... If Jaemin and Jeno are a girls. Who would you date?"

"Hmm.... Jaemin. He a lil bit annoying but cute. Also he had a pretty look."

"😂 Pretty boy."

" Okay. If Alexa and Miemy are a boys. Who will you marry?"

"Hard question. Alexa. She pretty tuff and also a lil bit tall. Have a flirty look too."

"Same as Jaemin😂"

"Yes😂"

" Okay... Hmmm.... What is your fav sport?"

"Basketball."

"Same.*high five*"

"Okay, hmm.... Are you have any crush on someone before?" I asked her. She lil bit taken aback.

"Hmm... I have. Myself.😂" I lied.

"Really?" He asked me with a suspicious face.

"Something fishy here..." He said and came near me.

"I have one. He used to be my classmates when I'm in the 8th grade. He lil bit short but his face. I can't denied. He pretty handsome..."

"Not more than me.🤔🙄"

"Eww... But honestly you pretty cute." I said and blush a lil bit.

"Really😏 felling for me already?" He asked me and close his face to me. I pushed him harshly.

"Eww,come on!" I said. I make a disgusted face. He just giggles.

"Okay, he pretty arrogant. I try to be friends with him but suddenly he just used me..." My tone became a lil bit sorrow.

"What happened?" He asked, caring about me.

" He just bullied me to do his homework. I still had that feeling towards him and I try to confessed when he suddenly just cutted my heart deeply with his words and say I'm ugly..." I look down at my feet.

"Dude, he must do an eyes surgery. I think he really had eyes issues when he said you ugly..." He said. He lift my chin up and face him.

"I think you the prettiest girl I ever met." He smile at me. My heart skipped a beats, my face felt very hot but I can't stop my lip curved a smile at him when I look at his face.

"Huh? I didn't heard it. Can you please said it again?" I scoffed. Make him annoyed. He put down my chin .

" You ugly." He said. Mad at me. I just giggles. I kiss his cheek and put my head on his shoulder.

"Yah! Why aren't you stop kissing my precious cheeks!?" He said feeling embarrassed and annoyed.

"I don't know. Maybe because you cute?" I said and turned my head to face him. Our face a lil bit close make him blushed hardly.

"Falling for me huh?"I scoffed.

"Ugh! No!" He said while turned around.

"And stop teased me with my own word you creakhead!" He said while messed my hair.

"Yah!" I shout madly. Stroking my hair back.

" You look cute when you mad." He scoffed me make me blushed hardly.

"Off course! I'm being besties with a cutest boy in the school." I said and pinching his cheeks. Sometimes I felt hurt with my own word. 'besties'... I felt like being cutted in my heart like in my past but that's all I can said...'besties'.
He pinching my cheeks back.

"You know, I just wait a time to pinching your chubby cheeks for a long time." He said while pinched my cheeks.

"Am my cheeks that chubby makes you wanna pinched it?" I asked him with a cute face.

"Hmm... 🤔 No." He said and giggles.

"Off course yes!" He said and lift my chin again.

"You know, since I met you... Your chubby cheeks makes me totally resent! I just wanna pinched tour cheeks really hard and don't want to let it go." He said. I kissed his cheek.

"And stop kissing my cheek." He said.

"Or what?" I scoffed. He came closer to me and kiss my cheek made me blushed.

"That's for made me resent." He said and raise his eyebrow and smirked. I cupped my cheeks.

"Back off! This cheeks is mine!" I said.

"I will take it from you soon." He said and make a cute lil chubby face.

"No way!" I said and ran away.

"Yah!" He shout and chased me.

"Catch me if you can! I'm more faster than you!" I said. Running with joy.

"I'm gonna catch you!"

Haechan

I drove her home after we both felt really tired running around. She felt asleep while on our ways.I put my jacket on her so she didn't felt cold.I look at her , sleeping with a smile on her face. I curved a smile. Slowly my hand stroke her hair softly. She sleep very peaceful. I then kiss her forehead. Make her awake .

"Where are we?" She asked me half awake.

"We already arrived." I said softly. She rubbed her eyes and stretching  her body and yawning cutely.I open the car door for her. She looks at me.

"Goodnite." She said and hugged me.

"Goodnite, bae~" I said to her.

" Sweetie?" She asked while giggles.

"Why? You don't like that nickname?" I said while make a sad tone and cute face.

" I like it." She said and hugged me tightly.

"Ouw~ my besties!" I said and hugged her. I felt ache in my heart when I called her besties.

" Then I called you...Haechanie~"

"Hmmm... Why don't you call you mine?" I scoffed. She hitted my arm litely.

"I'm joking! " I said while giggles.

" You can call me boo~" I said and make a cute face.

"Okay, boo~" she scoffed me in the same time she made me skipped a beats. She kiss my cheek and ran to her house. She waves a goodbye to me before she get in. I curved a smile and drove me home.

Since I met her... Donghyuk never shows up in my life again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.1K 47
If chance was put into your favour, would you use it? Lee Jeno. Probably one of the prettiest people in the uni, no, in the world, the galaxy. No oth...
34.3K 1.3K 46
β™‘ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
117K 3K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
313K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? Β» M...