"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

-fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... Еще

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XXXI

32 3 0
-fanadict-

LJ POV

"Seems to be that your inside Savage's mind while you where out of control." I said and sited on one of the chair near me and listen more. "Her form looks to be a black demon."

"But how? She can't became a demon unless she is  a demon."

"How are you going to explain the event happened yesterday then?" I ask him. He look at me with his black blue mask. I waited for his reply when we herd someone talking outside. 

"Just get me the necklace and everything will make sense." a deep raspy voice said outside my room. We both headed closer to my door. "You won't return back until you get me that necklace."

"Let see about that!"  

"That sounded like Relvet." EJ said and he grip onto the door knob but I stop him before he opened the door. He look at me, I shock my head and we listen more. 

"I'm in control of the body. I'm much powerful than you. I won't let you be back until you get what I want."

"Alright, fine." We stayed quiet with my hand still stopping EJ to opened my door. I herd footstep stepping away from my door. EJ opened the door lightly peeing outside. He opened it widely seeing a shadow went turned into a corner before it disappeared. 

"Who do you think was that?" I ask him. He went out with his head low on the ground. 

"Sanity is controlling Savage's body.Last I check it was Relvet who was possessing her body." I nodded and close the door and we both was now outside my bedroom's door. 

"I'll be in the kitchen, you wanna came?" I ask EJ. I knew he will denied the little invite. 

"Yeah, sure." He said blandly and headed to the kitchen. I look at him shock yet happy at the same time. I jog towards his side with a smile on my face.

"Your acting happy today Jack." I said.

"I'm not happy, I'm confuse." 

"You mostly denied an small invite but this time, you seems to just allowed."

"I'm hungry LJ, of course I will be heading to the kitchen." I giggled and and we both headed to the dining room where a few of them are already sited on their chair.  I sited next to Sally leaving a space on my other side. I unwrap a candy and pop in on on my mouth. 

"Who cook?" ask Nemesis who was sitting on the right side of the master's chair. 

"Masky did and I was surprise seeing him the one to cook for us." Dark Link now said across from Lazari. Everyone then stared eating quietly. Their were no chatter nor giving each other dead glares. Someone seems to be here. Who? 

"Where are the other 6?" Judge Angel ask. I look around the large table seeing Jeff, BEN, Jane, Clockwork, Hoddie, and Toby were not here. That explains the quietness of the room. 

"Masky, your the one that cooked breakfast today. Have you seen them?" Bloody Painter ask Masky who was quickly finish with his food. 

"They were bored out so they decided to play a game in Ben's game world." he answered. 

"Eh? Wouldn't Slender came in and start looking for them?" I ask unwrapping another candy from my plate while EJ took a whole kidney and swallowed it licking the dripping blood using his long snake like tongue. 

"Slender said it's our day-off. We can do anything we want minus the destroying the mansion and being caught by the FBI." Masky explained and stood from his seat with his plate before heading out the dinning room to the living room.

"Day-off?" Lazari ask from her seat. "Slender don't do that stuff." she added. I agree with you Laz. What happened to that old man.

"Something is here, right now, there should be something unexpected going to happen." Zero started asking. I think through the pass days. Everything happen so fast. For the first few days Savage was all fine and happy. Bonding with us and playing around.

~ Flashback ~

"LJ! LJ! LJ! LJ!" someone was banging on my door for the fifth time and it's not even half of the day! I stormed towards be door and burst it opened revealing Savage. She went inside my room huffing some air and close the door. I look at her sweating state inside my room. 

"Sorry, I was in a hurry." she said. Loud running steps was the herd outside, then the door opened making her to push back with it. I look at the door seeing Jeff now peeking inside catching some air. 

"This f***er push me the f***ing stairs!" he exclaimed. 

"Push is such a strong word. I more likely call it, giving you go faster to reach the ground." Savage said who was on the floor looking at him. I look back at Jeff seeing him irritated. 

"Oh I'll make you reach the ground when I shove my foot front in your a**!"

"Hey! Watch your language in front of Mister b****." Savage said pointing at me. I grab her by her arm raising her up.

"Did I say that out loud? Opps." she said as I push them both back outside my room and slam my door in front of them. 'B****'

"I'm gonna kill you?!" I herd Jeff outside.

"You must catch me first ugly face!"

"I'm gonna-! Argh!!"

~ End of Flashback ~

Now that I see it, it was kind of funny how Savage easily get Jeff push down the stairs. I giggled inside my mind when a door smash opened making me jump form my seat. 

"See, what did I tell you guys. Something unexpected is going to happen." Zero said eating the last food in her plate before race towards the living room. I unwrap one last candy wrapper and followed her with everyone else behind following behind. 

The entrance door was open wide open making the cold air outside to pass in. Judge Angle walk towards and close it, shutting it hard. 

"What up with you guys and slamming the door hard?" I whispered ask when I notice something red on the door knob. 

"It's blood." EJ said beside me. I look closer seeing the blood dripping to the floor. 

"Judge, did you change your clothes yesterday?" Bloody Painter ask her. Everyone looks was now on her. "Their is a printed blood on your white dress." 

"Told you, unexpected things always happens here." Zero said behind Judge Angel. EJ went closer to the blood and examine it before he back away. We all know what kind of blood is it.

"Who do you think belong to?" Sally ask. 

"Who are the human killers here?" ask Bloody Painter.

"Basically, half of the Creepypasta population is considered to be human."Zero pointed out a fact. 

"Masky is the only one who was here." Lazari said. "Where is he anyway?" They all look at each other. They headed towards Masky's room leaving me and few of them to look more into the blood. 

------

"Alright, LJ , Lulu, Pinkamena, and Nightmare Ally. You guys are the first group to search the forest inside the well." The four of us nodded and headed out. I took the north path and started looking for Masky. I walk through the forest with my eyes search around the place. It will be hard searching for a 2nd in charge proxy. 

heading inside a cave I was meet with blackness. I keep walking when I started to hear snoring sound. Sliding my hand through the side of the cave for guide. The sound is starting to get louder and louder when I reach the other end with something big blocking the path.

"Seed Eater?" I ask. He was sleeping on the cave's floor. He was snoring loudly and peacefully. I sneak my way around EJ's pet and came across the other side where the tree started to get all twisted.

"Masky!" I called out and started to look  more towards the twisted tree. "Hey Mask Man!" I called again. I continue walking coming across two giant gates of a old burial ground. I headed in seeing someone walking onto the fog. 

"Lulu?" I ask. The figure is getting bigger. "Had you seen him?" I ask.

"What?" the figure ask in  a male voice. I look deeper into the fog seeing Rex and Rake on their human form. 

"What the- what are you guys doing here?" I ask them curiously at them. 

"Talking about stuff."

"Is Masky missing?" Rake ask. I just look at him still not trusting him. I just smiled and laugh like a maniac clown I am. Why would I just going to suddenly trust a once enemy to us? 

"Of course not." I said and pass them and keep searching. I followed them by the corner of my eyes seeing that they were heading out. 

Stumbling onto one of the grave stone I didn't see I stumble and rolled over with me now upside down. I puff my hair out of my face with my cone nose almost hitting on my leg. 

"Who the f*** puts a grave stone here?!" I exclaimed angrily. What an unsettling way to fall down. I got up and dust myself. My eyes landed on the grave stone and their was something tell me something is in here. I brush of the dirt that was hiding the name of the person. Their wasn't plenty grave stone here and it still have a lot of pace to put someone on the ground. 

It was surprising that someone was here to be at the first place. 

"To a loving little brother...

Jack L/n

Died: April 18, 1765" 

Edit Date: April 18, 2020

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

51.9K 1.8K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...
54.9K 1.9K 41
As a child, you were unwillingly exposed to the secret your world disguised as fiction. You came face to face with Slenderman-an entity known for mak...
399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
460K 13.1K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...