VALERIE HART ━ eggsy unwin (k...

By avengersdiaries

VALERIE HART. ❛ she's my weakness, it's not really a secret. but she's also what k... More

valerie hart.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.

fifteen.

5.4K 128 2
By avengersdiaries

fifteen.
MORE THEN OKAY

ITS been a few weeks after the funeral. Valerie was sitting at one of her favorite places that she used to visit with Harry. Being here reminded her of him. Watching the wind blow through the trees, seeing how the water glistens when the sun shines on it, and how the birds chirp and sing. She missed him and every day she wished he was here. It would've been much harder for her if Eggsy, Roxy, and Merlin weren't by her side through it all. Even though Harry's death did impact them all as well.

"Are you ready to go, my love?" Eggsy questions as he held his hand out in front of Valerie. Waiting for her to grab. He had just returned from walking around the woods with J.B.

Valerie smiles softly and nods. She places her hand in Eggsy and he helps her up from the bench. "Let's go home." She says.

They hooked arms with one another and she laid her head on Eggsy shoulder.

"I love you." Eggsy suddenly says.

Valerie lifts her head up to look at him. She smiles. Her heart full of happiness and love for Eggsy. "I love you too."

Today was one of those days where there was no worries. No sadness. Just pure happiness and Valerie adored these days.

"What are you thinking about?" Eggsy questions as he tucks a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"I'm just happy. I haven't felt this happy in while because I was mourning Harry's death, but I know he wouldn't want me to be sad forever." Valerie responds as she intertwined her hand with his.

He chuckles softly and continues to walk by Valeries side. They looked ahead and saw J.B. running around them, panting and hopping.

Valerie giggles, "He's too cute." She comments.

"He is." Eggsy agrees, tightening his grip on Valeries hand.

They were enjoying the beautiful summer night. The warm breeze. Valerie doesn't remember when was the last time everything was peaceful. No more missions and the whole Valentine situation is over. Even though they took Harry, he passed his skills and mindset to Eggsy. So there is someone here to carry his legacy.

"You want some ice cream, love?" Eggsy asked, catching Valerie attention from her thoughts.

Her eyes lit up, "yes! Please!" She nods excitingly. Valerie bent down to pick J.B. up from the ground while Eggsy went to get them ice cream.

Valerie nuzzle her nose against J.B. nose with a huge smile.

"Here you go, sweetheart." Eggsy hands Valerie her ice cream after she placed J.B. down. It was a simple soft serve with sprinkles.

"Mm, yummy." She exclaims as she licks the ice cream. She looks over to Eggsy and saw the he got something different then his usual. A vanilla soft serve with caramel drizzle. "Can I taste yours?" She wonders, moving towards his ice cream.

"Of course." He held it in front of her mouth and she licked it.

"Wow, I never realized how good caramel is." She says, taking another lick.

"Aye!" He pulls his ice cream away from her and she laughs.

They joined hand in hand once again and continued to walk back to their shared loft. Within a few minutes, they returned home.

Eggsy locked the door behind him once everyone entered the apartment.

"SURPRISE!"

Valerie grasped loudly and held her hand to her chest. Covering her fast beating heart. "Woah!" She exclaims.

Valerie looks in front of her and sees Roxy and Merlin standing in their living room. It was decorated with balloons and happy birthday posters. An ice cream cake in the middle of the coffee table and a bunch of snacks circling it.

"You guys, this was meant for next Tuesday, not today." Eggsy says, face slapping himself.

"We wanted it to be a surprise!" Roxy replies. She turns to Valerie with a smile, "was it?" She asked.

"Yes. I am very much surprise." Valerie nods while laughing loudly. She hugs her friends and gave Eggsy a kiss. "You guys are very sweet. I love you all." Valerie adds as she flashes them a kind smile.

They all sat around the dining table. Began drinking, eating their snacks, and having many conversations. These were the moment Valerie never took for granted. She wanted to enjoy every second of it.

She loved her friends. She was so in love with Eggs. He was the perfect boyfriend and she appreciate everything he's done for her. Yes she missed Harry very much, but she knows she'll see him soon.

Her thoughts where interrupted when she felt a nudge on her thigh. She turned over to see it was Eggsy trying to get her attention.

"Is everything okay?" He wonders, with eyebrows furrowed in worry.

Valerie smile and grabs Eggsy hand in hers. She lifts it to her mouth and places a kiss on it. He smiles at her actions. "Everything is more then okay." She replies.

The two sat there, staring into each other's eyes while Merlin and Roxy argues in front of them about something ridiculous.

They both had so much love for each other. Eggsy never would've thought he would find someone like Valerie and he thank God everyday for her. She was more then perfect.

"I love you." Eggsy said to Valerie.

"I love you more." She says back, stilling smiling.

"Impossible." Eggsy chuckles as he leans in and kisses her passionately.

"Yuck, we're eating!"

"Ew! Keep it in the bedroom, guys!"

Merlin and a Roxy complained as they watch the couple kiss. Eggsy and Valerie playfully rolled their eyes and laughed.

"Don't hate." Valerie tells them as she sticks her tongue out. Eggsy chuckles at her childish behavior.

"Come on. Let's finish eating." Eggsy suggests and they all no in agreement.

They once again began talking and drinking. Laughing after sharing some jokes. Once in a while, Valerie and Eggsy would glance at each other lovingly. They held hands under the table as if they were teenagers in love. They felt like they were.

"I love you." Eggsy whispers into Valerie ear.

"I love you too, Eggy."

AUTHOR NOTE!
OMG THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! 😭

worry not! i will be continuing the book based off the second Kingsman. just be with me for updates, because i am currently taking some summer classes for more credit and working!

i will have the introduction for the second book up soon though! :)

hoped you all love this book as much as I enjoyed writing it! second book coming soon! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 12.5K 21
Liz Preston has a gift of being able to get her out of tough situations with no problem. Ironically, ever since her dad died when she was three, Liz...
3.1K 88 18
Follow Elena Bright in her journey of finding out the different kinds of losses and gains ~~~ This is the second and final book and I'm kinda proud o...
81.5K 2K 9
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶...
4.7K 100 17
「CONTAINS SWEARING!!!」 "You were supposed to save me, I assume" He nods his head "I got impatient, sorry" She bends down to put on her heels "Let me...