Another Universe: Loki x Fem...

By 221b_blogger101

๐Ÿšจ[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]๐Ÿšจ DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future... More

Chapter 1 - Falling
Chapter 2 - The Avengers
Chapter 3 - First morning
Chapter 4 - Shopping
Chapter 5 - Dinner with the team
Chapter 6 - Director Fury
Chapter 7 - Confronting
Chapter 9 - Feeding hungry heroes
Chapter 10 - Educating
Chapter 11 - Therapy with Jarvis
Chapter 12 - Secret santa- stalker?
Chapter 13 - Making amends
Chapter 14 - Christmas Party
Chapter 15 - Christmas day
Chapter 16 - Dark world begins
Chapter 17 - Regrets
Chapter 18 - The death of a Queen
Chapter 19 - King Loki
Chapter 20 - Theories
Chapter 21 - Ultron
Chapter 22 - The Farmhouse
Chapter 23 - Vision
Chapter 24 - Traveling with Thor
Chapter 25 - Surtur
Chapter 26 - Dr Strange
Chapter 27 - Hela
Chapter 28 - Grandmaster
Chapter 29 - The big fight
Chapter 30 - Escape Sakaar
Chapter 31 - Saviour
Chapter 32 - Official
Chapter 33 - Thanos
Chapter 34 - Wakanda
Chapter 35 - The Snap
Chapter 36 - 5 years later
Chapter 37 - Time Travel
Chapter 38 - Reversing the damage
Chapter 39 - One mission
Chapter 40 - Wake up

Chapter 8 - The truth

36.7K 1.3K 1.5K
By 221b_blogger101

"Rise and shine, Mx L/n," The curtains opened up to reveal a rising sun on the New York skyline. A week has passed, yes, a week. What have you been doing? Trying to figure out a way back home... Well Dr Banner was, you didn't try your best because you didn't have much to go back to.

"Jarvis! Close the curtains! Why so early?!" You groaned and buried your head deeper into the pillows.

"Mr Rogers and Miss Romanoff request you to be in the living room, with proper sport attire on, ready for the day," Jarvis said with a cheery tone, finding it amusing to wake you up so early. You groaned even louder in attempt to make Jarvis feel bad, failing miserably; after all he was an AI.

You walked to the bathroom and turned on the tap, splashing cold water in your face. Feeling suddenly awake you gitter at the sudden energy. "Who needs cocaine am I right?" You mumbled to yourself. Wiping off the water and brushing your teeth you put on training clothes you got a day or so after meeting with Fury.

"Morning, Y/n," You hum and slump down on the island table resuming your sleep. Loki walks in with a book in hand and sees the scene.

"Allow me," He says with a smirk, causing Nat and Steve to worry. He conjures up a Gjallarhorn and takes a deep breath, Nat and Steve quickly cover their ears as Loki blows into the horn causing a deafening noise to blare out. Jolting awake you fall to the floor and cover your ears.

"What in the name of Heimdall?!" You open your eyes to see the culprit, Loki, holding the horn and smirking, quickly making it disappear.

"You're welcome," he sings cheerily and resumes his book.

"I'm gonna get you back for that, Horns,"

Loki had taken a liking to scaring you in the last few days in an odd way of warming up, so why not start early? You would get him back for that, be sure of it. Ever since the little discussion in the library hall, it was evident he didn't despise you so much as before.

"We need to discuss training regimens," Cap said when you glared at Loki's figure turning the corner back down the hall. Standing up, you rub your temples and grab an apple from the fruit bowl.

"I start training today?" Your attention was grabbed when Nat nodded. "Will I learn to use my powers?" Taking a bite from the apple, Cap spoke.

"We don't know how we would train you in that area, we have no knowledge of Asgardian magic," you swallow when an idea pops into your head.

"How about we get Loki to teach me?" Cap wheezes and so does Nat. "I'm serious, unless you take me to Asgard there isn't anyone else,"

"No way, nosedive," you turn around to see Tony walk in. "If that was to happen I'd have to take his restraints off,"

"Restraints?" Your raise a brow.

"Yeah, I made a bracelet that would limit his power, like he can't teleport more than  a few meters and apparently he can't summon weapons anymore so that's probably stopping a few murders in the tower,"

Rolling your eyes you finish off the apple in hand and throw it out. "You know maybe he would be nicer to you guys if you didn't treat him like a dangerous animal," you fold your arms at the three.

"You're right, he isn't a dangerous animal, he's a dangerous villain," Tony grumbles.

"He's not a villain," your comment only caused more tension to build.

"So what do you classify as a villain? Because apparently killing 80 people in 2 days and causing an alien invasion isn't enough," Tony laughs in disbelief at you, stepping closer.

"What is going on?" Thor and Clint enter the room, Bruce soon following.

"It wasn't his fault, Stark."

"Wasn't his fault?! Do correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he the one who unleashed creatures on New York?! Didn't he control Clint and almost kill us all-?!"

"He was being controlled!" You cover your mouth with wide eyes. Fuck.

"What?" Thor breathed.

"What do you mean, Y/n," Clint moved closer with Nat.

"He... was being controlled," you couldn't stop yourself from saying the truth.

"What do you mean?" Dr Banner fidgets with his glasses in his hand.

"I- can't tell you-"

"No, no- you started this and you're going to end it, what do you mean?" Caps voice was raising and in all fairness it scared you.

"During New York... the sceptre... this Titan was controlling him. He didn't tell anyone because I think he's still scared that the titan will find him- it wasn't his fault," You whisper out to the group. "He was tortured... I would expect you to notice the first signs of heat exhaustion, Thor, you know exactly what that would do to Loki-" everyone turns to shattered glass that somehow fell.

"What was that?" You see the fuzzy outline of someone walking down the hall in a hurry and turning a corner. Oh... The door slams and everyone turns to the hallway as you quickly follow in suit knowing who that was.

"Y/n? Where are you going?-" you open the slammed door, thanking Frigga it wasn't locked.

"Do you think he heard everything?" Thor's worried look answered everyone's question.

~~~

"Loki?" You ask softly, speaking in no particular direction in the dark room. "Loki, I'm sorry I-"

"Sorry?" A scoff followed. "You know what you've done?"

"Done? Loki, I told them the truth-"

"The pitiful truth that makes me look like a victim," His hostile tone made you step back near to the door.

"You are a victim, and there's is nothing to be ashamed-"

"ASHAMED?! I fear for my life everyday, thinking he will find me and- and hurt me again!" He slammed his fist against the wall behind you.

"There's nothing to be scared of... you won't see him any time soon! Be sure of that, Loki, there is so much you don't know so much will happen and he won't hurt you-" a sinister laugh escapes his lips, face lowering to scare you further.

"Any time soon? So he will get to me? Thank you for proving my point..."

"Loki-"

"Get out," you were about to protest but were cut off by his voice. "GET OUT!" A gush of wind makes you stumble back and you somehow end up outside his room. An exasperated sigh fills the eerie hall way.

"Good job, Y/n, tell the whole team! Keep going you said, it'll be fine you said, they have to know the truth blah blah blah," You make weird faces and throw your hands in the air as you enter your room. "This is depressing, Alexa play despacito," You mumble into your duvet.

"You're a year too early, Mx L/n, Alexa doesn't exist yet," Jarvis suddenly says.

"Fuck! Jarv, what the hell?- Wait how do you know that?" Silence. You look to the wall still laying stomach down. "Jarvis... Did you look through my phone?" Jarvis seemed to clear his 'throat' before answering.

"I may have looked through it... a bit," You raise your brow knowing better, and Jarvis seemed to have 'seen' you? "Ok, maybe a lot... Do I really turn into a man?" You chuckle knowing he's referring to Vision.

"It's a synthetic body, Jarvis, don't get your hopes up!"

~~~

Love you all!

- Anna ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 28.9K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
1.5K 89 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
2.1M 65K 46
Just a classic wrong number story ---- Y/n lives with her abusive father *cough* sperm donor *cough* and brother. She accidentally texts the Tony St...
130K 4.4K 39
๐š ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. แด‡แด แด‡ส€แด‡๊œฑแด›...