His To Love

By turnedwriter

Your next favourite saga! Come join this love story More

Introduction - 1
Introduction - 2
Let's Meet HER -3
Let's Meet Him - 4
The Growing bonding - 5
Meet THE RATHORE'S - 6
REYA AGARWAL - 7
An ANGEL (ΰ€ͺΰ€°ΰ₯€) - 8
Mr. ASHER KNIGHT - 9
A WWE ?! - 10
KHUSHALI, A DIVORCEE!!? - 11
GIRLFRIEND!? - 13
RATHORE BLOOD - 14
YOU ARE DROOLING! - 15
INFINITY! - 16
RED SAREE - 17
KIDS - 18

DINNER WITH THE KNIGHTS - 12

1.8K 156 81
By turnedwriter

SHUBHSHREE RATHORE (pov)
( Continuation of chp.10 )

After the morning discussion nothing much happened and everyone continued their daily routine. I was too on my way to pick ANSH from his school. When JEEVIKA called me, I was half expecting her call.

(Phone conversation)

J: Maa-sa, how are you?

S: I'm fine Jeevika. How are you and JAMAI-SA?

J: Everyone is fine here, MAA. She paused for few second and then continued

"Few hours back I got a call from BHAI-SA to sign the papers he will be sending and i received them a couple of minutes from now. Maa i know it is related to whatever happened yesterday. But, isn't this too much? Transferring all her (REYA) property to my name. What are we trying to prove here? That I'm more rich and powerful then her? Besides, RONIT would not like it to MAA. You know MAA what happened on the marriage day as well. He didn't accepted any property or gifts even when dadu-sa said him to consider as blessings, he simply played his JAMAI-SA card and denied everything. Then how do you accept him to be quite this time."

S: You are getting it all wrong my child, you know PAPA (Mahendra Pratap Rathore) believes in equality and by doing this he is just ensuring you are treated the same way as NAKUL or any of your brothers for that matter. And she (REYA) dared to insult you, NO ONE has any right to insult a RATHORE. You don't worry NAKUL will talk to JAMAI-SA, you go and sign the papers. We will talk later as I have reached ANSH's school, give my regards to SUREKHA JI and BHAI-SA. (In-laws of JEEVIKA)

J: As you say MAA-SA, take care.

I smiled and ended the call. I entered school and walked towards the play-ground as that is our pick-up point, when I saw a lady who was shouting at ANSH. I was about to interfere when a girl appeared and handled things on her own way.

I was impressed by the way she managed the situation, as I myself wouldn't have been as calm as she was and neither would I make the children realise their mistake. I was so busy in my thoughts about the girl that I didn't even realise that the other child and his mother had already left.

I moved near then and saw ANSH being shy, to which I frowned as ANSH was never a child who would shy away from anyone, well until now.

I chuckled and asked ANSH to reply her, when he said PARI and I understood that she is the same girl who had saved ANSH yesterday.

I thanked her for saving our child and introduced myself as well. She smiled and was beginning to introduce herself as well, when we heard a loud shriek of MAA from behind. She quickly turned and walked towards her daughter.

The same time I received a messaged from DIDI-SA as well, to come home as soon as possible as she needed my help for the pooja kept on Sunday. After exchanging few more words with the girl we left.

On reaching home, I helped ANSH in changing his clothes after which we moved towards the dining hall to have our lunch. While having lunch I remembered about ANSH being shy back then in school while taking to that girl so I asked him, ANSH why were you not replying to your PARI?

He looked up at me and frowned his eyebrows in confusion and the replied, I don't know DADI-SA

When PARTH asked, Who is PARI?

The same girl who saved ANSH yesterday, where did ANSH met her? Asked DIDI-SA (GAYATRI RATHORE) looking at me.

I then explained them everything, how the girl (KHUSHALI) again saved our ANSH and also said how ANSH was being shy around the girl. To which JANKEE said, he has never been a shy kid before what changed today then?

I am surprised too, I replied.

"The father didn't get a chance to reply and the son didn't speak only. What an irony! THIS GIRL must really be something" MOM (KAVERI PRATAP RATHORE) said.

Who are you guys talking about? And why would NAKUL bhai-sa listen to anyone? Remember, He is the one who commands everyone and not the other way around. Asked an impatient KARAN.

And then JANKEE narrated them yesterday incident.

Wow! The Great NAKUL RATHORE who orders everyone didn't even get a chance to say anything. Karan said and started laughing.

It would have been a treat to watch BHAI-SA's expression. Said PARTH while laughing.

Maa-sa I'm leaving to boutique and on the way I will give them lunch as well, said JANKEE getting up from her chair after a while.

Jankee ask NAKUL to talk to JAMAI-SAA about today's morning discussion, I said her.

Ji Maa-sa. She replied while nodding her head.
The rest of the day passed as usual.

The next day
KHUSHALI (pov)

(Ootd Khushali)

Today, the day passed as usual and right now I'm in the car with ASHER who is driving us to place I have no idea of.

Will you at least tell me which road is this? I asked

No, and don't worry I will drop you back at your home in one - piece or is it that you don't trust me?

I wouldn't be sitting here if I didn't trust you, I replied.

Hmm. Now tell me what is disturbing you, He asked

How do you know? I asked him back.

"I have know you for a year now Khushali. The way you are stressing about this petty topic, you are just avoiding thinking about the actual Issue."

You know way too much about me, I said

"So now you're going to distant me from you. Well let me tell you, tum jitna humse dur bhagoge utna hi jyada humko apne karib paogi." He said, the latter part looking intently at me.

Feeling his intense gaze on me I averted my eyes and said, "Eyes on the road ASHER"

He shook his head and said, WHAT is going on?

"Marriage talks", I said shrugging my shoulders.

So, WHAT have you decided?

I need some time besides I have just moved in to a new house and my company is also in the initial stage, I don't think I have time for marriage.

He nodded his head and replied, How is the growth of the company?

It is at the forming stage, more six months to get it all settled.

Hmm.
Rest of the journey was a comfortable silence and now we were standing outside of a beautiful mansion.

"WOW" I said.

He bowed his head dramatically and said AFTER YOU.

To which I giggled and walked inside.

"Inform dad that we are here", ASHER said to the butler. We decided to see the rest of the house until then.

(The mansion has 12 bedrooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 drawing rooms + the amenities shown below)

Gym

Swimming pool

Theater Room

Library

Wine Cellar

Spa

Outdoor sitting arrangement

Bedrooms (like these)

Bathrooms (like these)

Main entrance

Foyer

So you were talking about this land back then, I asked him. He nodded his head and then all of a sudden he closed my eyes with his hand and came close to my ear and said, shush..relax I want to show you something and started guiding me with his another hand.

Few seconds later he removed his hand from my eyes and said, you can open your eyes now. My jaw dropped as soon as I saw the room in front of my eyes as everything was just so enchanting. This is your room I hope you like it. I heard ASHER saying.

I moved forward into the room and chuckled at him and said It is really beautiful I loved it. But why my room you kno....

He cut me in between and said in a strict tone "you are my friend and this is my house, that's it."

I smiled at him and decided to leave the topic as I know he wouldn't listen to me. We reached the dining room where I met Mr. REYNOLDS KNIGHT and after exchanging pleasantries we had dinner. And now we were in the drawing room enjoying our dessert.

Dining Room

Drawing room

I never really thought my son would manage to have a beautiful lady as his friend, said Mr Reynold

To which I chuckled nervously and ASHER smirked at his dad saying, you underestimate the power of my charm a lot more than I thought you would.

"Aren't you forgetting the reason behind this charms Mister", I said while winking at Mr. Reynold.

Asher's mouth left hung open listening this and Mr. REYNOLD KNIGHT and I shared a laugh looking at his reaction.

So ASHER never really said me, how did you manage to become such good friends? Asked Mr. Reynolds KNIGHT looking at both of us.

It all started when the manager who was suppose to look after your company's deal turned out to be a fraud at the end moment, and then I was appointed as the head. We knew each other back then as well but as the project was under my guidance we had to coordinate more often and then when Asher was down with high fever here in Mumbai alone that was the time when things actually changed and we became good friends.
I said remembering those old days.

"I never knew you were sick", said Mr. Reynolds KNIGHT looking at Asher.

It was just a normal fever dad Asher replied while shrugging his shoulders.

Sure, if having 110 degree temperature is called a normal fever, I said and Asher glared at me to which I just shrugged my shoulders.

You should have informed me Asher, said Mr. Reynolds KNIGHT to Asher while looking disappointed.

No Mr. Knight actually Asher was unconscious straight for two days and we didn't have your contact number to connect with you so.. I trailed off Mr .KNIGHT nodded his head in understanding and Asher looked at me with an confused expression.

"You better inform me next time, if anything happens", said Mr. Knight with an stern voice.

To which I giggled, it was fun to watch Asher getting scolding from his dad. He looked at me with an expression that meant "I will see you" to which I just giggled more.

I'm glad you were there to take care of him, said Mr. Knight

It was my duty as a colleague cum friend Mr. Knight I wasn't bothered at all, I said with an polite smile.

He nodded his head and then said, please call me uncle this Mr. Knight makes me look too old.

I was reluctant at first but then Asher too nudged me and I agreed.

Well I have an early morning flight to catch so I will go now. It was nice meeting you KHUSHALI, Mr. Knight said standing up.

We stood up too and I replied, it was great meeting you too, uncle. Have a safe journey.

He nodded his head and took me in an fatherly embrace.

Dad I will drop Khushali and come, said Asher and Mr. Knight nodded his head. Asher went out and I followed him too, when Mr. Knight called out for me, I turned and now we both were facing each other when he said, Um.. Khushali would I asking for more, if I say you to take care of Asher.

I shook my head and answered, Uncle you should order and not ask you know in our culture the elders just order their children and besides that, Asher is my friend it's my duty to take care of him and I promise you I would not let anything happen to Asher, I will make sure of it.

Uncle nodded his head while smiling and said further, you know Asher has never introduced me to any of his friends yet alone talked about them to me and then, after coming from India when he used to wake-up early in the morning and talk to someone on the video call I many times thought to ask him but I never had the courage as I was not much around him while growing up. But I always knew what was going around in his life so when the video calls continued for more than a week I asked my private investigator to find about it and when I read the file I read your name and all the information about you.
That day I also found out about his fever and the way you took care of him infact now also when you defended him by saying he was unconscious for two days just proves that how wonderful friend you are. And as for Asher, the Next day (after the day Mr. Knight got to know about Khushali through private investigators) when he saw me looking at him, while having a video chat with you, he immediately called me inside his room and introduced me to you and I knew from that moment, that you are someone special to him.

I smiled at him, while remembering that day as Asher looked quite excited while introducing us.

And then from that day to today he has never stopped talking about you to me. You must be thinking why I'm saying all this to you, because I want to thank-you as because of you my son talks to me, he confides in me. He never shared his thoughts, what was going on in his mind before, as I wasn't there with him while growing up and then when I realised my mistake I guess it was to late. He had already learned to confide within himself but now he share everything to me and I can't thank you enough for that. Uncle said.

I shook my head at him and replied, "you are getting it all wrong Uncle, Asher has always confided in you more than anyone in the world. Mr. Knight looked at me confusingly and I continued, Asher always talks about you, infact he even knows how you are feeling guilty for not spending much time with him, and when I asked him how did he felt about it he said, I want to remove that guilt from his face as he wasn't the worst but infact the best dad anybody could have as you never missed any of his school meetings or functions, you were always present with him whenever he felt sick. Yes he definitely missed spending random days at park or the family Sundays but he knew that you were always around him keeping your checks, he knew you were busy in building an empire for him, for his better future.

Uncle had slight tears near his eyes but I could see the shine in his eyes as well. I continued further, he always has trusted you in every decision of his life and trust me uncle when I say this whenever we talks about you he always takes your name with pride and his eyes, his eyes always shines, it  reflects the love he has for you. I said with a smile.

Uncle took me in an fatherly embraced and then said, Thankyou for clearing my misunderstandings. All this while I was guilty thankyou for making me free from it.

The atmosphere had turned emotional so to change it I joked, thankyou wouldn't work uncle you have to promise me something.

To which Mr. KNIGHT readily agreed and said, I promise to give you whatever you want.

I want you to keep this as our secret because if your son who is currently waiting outside for me comes to know I said all these things to you he would definitely eat me raw and now also I'm sure he must be cursing me inside his mind but he wouldn't come inside and check for me, I'm telling you uncle your son is one lazy person he just knows to order and.. I was speaking when an dangerous voice interrupted me and said, I'm lazy.

I closed my eyes in fear as I know he is not going to leave me now. I heard giggling sound so I opened my eyes and saw Mr.Knight who is laughing, I frowned at him when Asher came near me and said, I'm lazy and I order people, tell me when did I ordered you, tell me know.

Now also you are ordering only. I said and the next moment I realised what a blunder I have made. Mr Knight burst out laughing and Asher gave me a pointed look.

Ummm..it's getting late. I will leave uncle have a safe journey. Good night, I said and without waiting for a reply I walked no actually ran out of the mansion and sat in the car.

After a minute Asher came in and said, done running away.

I just shrugged my shoulders at him and he shook his head. And then we both burst out laughing.

I felt Asher staring at me so I turned to him and raised my eyebrow.

Why did you lie, he asked. I simply shrugged my shoulders and answered, because I felt too.

He frowned at me and I said, if I wouldn't have then uncle would have felt guilty for not being with you moreover he sounded disappointed with you as well, as you didn't informed him about your health. I know Asher that you love him but sometimes that love needs to be expressed as well.

He nodded his head in understanding. After which, ASHER druv me back home and later talking with my parents I called it a night.

What do you think is the reason behind ANSH being shy?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE INTERIOR OF THE HOUSE? RATE ON THE SCALE OF 1-10. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE RATHORE MANSION.

What do you think about ASHER KNIGHT?

VOTE & COMMENT

To all my readers:
I understand you guys have no time to comment but please vote, it takes only two seconds.

Aapka ek-ek MAT (VOTE) mere liye bahot kimti hai

This chapter was a bit boring 😴 and lengthy.
The next chapter is going to blow your mind. ( I promise ).........

GUESS WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT ! (Share your thoughts you lazy people.) The MOST Awaiting CHAPTER IS 0N  IT'S WAY!! (GUESS AND COMMENT)

Follow me on instagram for latest updates. (Link in the bio)

RAMADAN MUBARAK 🙏❤️
STAY SAFE AND STAY TUNED 😘

🙏REST IN PEACE 🙏
THIS YEAR HAS PERHAPS TAKEN MANY LIVES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 31.3K 41
β™•οΈŽπ‚π¨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β™•οΈŽ
2.5M 78.5K 41
◉𝐂𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐭 π’π­π¨π«π’πžπ¬β—‰ ◉❃◉ ♧ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘©π’“π’Šπ’…π’† 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’†π’ŠοΏ½...
59.3K 2.6K 33
Cluster of short stories filled with love β€’ Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja βœ“ β€’ Tune Jo Na Kaha β€’β€’β€’ β€’ Shukran Allah [ Draft ] β€’ Oh Mehrama [ Draft ]
225K 8.7K 44
β€’ Arranged Marriage β€’ Romantic x Shy β€’ Possessive ML β€’ Sunshine FL β€’ Obsession You can imagine your own leadsπŸ’—