Pure Souls (book 3) : The Cre...

By Imgoingwellokay

Everyone has been through a lot; evil, death, life and love. This has put a bit of a strain on everybody, whi... More

Prologue
...1...
...2...
...3...
...4...
...5...
...6...
...7...
...8...
...9...
...11...

...10...

61 1 1
By Imgoingwellokay

Will's P.O.V

I awoke, petrified of what I heard. Screams. My brothers weren't in the tent with me anymore.

I quickly shook Joey awake. "There's danger!" I exclaimed.

"Huh..?" Joey asked groggily.

"Graser and Liam aren't here, and—"

"Shoot. Come on!"

I ran out of the tent, which was unzipped. I lead the way with the torch, running to where my guts told me. Joey trailed right behind me, helping me pick up pace if I slowed down.

"GRASER, LIAM!!" I shouted into the trees. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"BOYS, PLEASE RESPOND!!" Joey shouted, louder.

Nothing. 

I made a sharp turn around a corner to a ravine. 

"Don't go down there, it's a trap!"

"No, it's safe, your brothers are down there."

"Save yourself!"

"Are you really going to leave them there to rot?"

I clutched onto Joey, scared and confused. I stared down into the ravine. A pulsing light came from the darkness. From that, I saw the two.... dead.... bodies...

"GRASER, LIAM, NO!!" I screamed, trying to jump into the hole.

Joey grabbed me, holding me back. Still, I struggled against him. "They're dead, Joey! They're dead!"

"What'll Em think when you end up dead too?!"

"She's strong, she'll be okay!"

I broke out of Joey's grip, only to be caught once again. "Don't do it, Will," Joey ordered strictly, trying to  pull me away.

But with all my body strength, I heaved myself forward. Joey lost his footing, as did I, and we both fell into the darkness below, never to see the light of day again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
979K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc