Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yลซgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

9- Predilection

221 22 49
By AvyannaTremaine

I stayed in his arms for a while. It was peaceful, the situation brought such calmness in me that I would rather be in this place, than anywhere else at that moment.

"Thank you for saying those words. They mean a lot to me." I said.

"I should be the one thanking you for giving us this time together." Though I wasn't looking at him, I could imagine the smile on his face. There was a pause again.

"The reason why we fight so hard is not because we want to change the world but because we don't want the world to change us." I said.

"True. Glad to know that I am not the only person who feels that way." His words were edged with laughter.

"I was goi....." My words were interrupted by the ringing of a phone.
It was Jimin's phone.

*Hello? Dude, are you alive? Why didn't you give us even a single call?*

Jimin sighed. I started laughing hearing Tae's voice.

*Taehyung, I get to speak first if you've called me. Yes, I am fine and I'll be back soon. Stop worrying.*

*Dude you went out with a girl! I wanted to know wha.....hey! Bro, are you okay? How is your date? Did you kiss her yet?*

That was probably Jungkook judging by the voice. It was my first time hearing his voice on a phone and boy does it sound good. Huh, not as nice as Jimin's though. Wait, what?

*Jungkook will you and Tae shut up and leave me alone? I am fine. I am leaving now. Bye...and don't you dare call me again.* He huffed and cut the call.

I blushed and turned away.

"Shall we get going then? It's dark already." I sat up.

"Yeah let's go." We both drank some water and started our journey downhill while munching on some food. It was fun.

By the time we reached the place where we started, we were deadbeat.
I felt like my legs were about to fall off and I could drop dead right there.
Jimin looked exhausted too.

We got into the car and drove for a while until we reached a roadside Cafe that was closed. Jimin pulled the car into the driveway and turned it off, resting his head on the steering wheel.

"All you alright Chim?" I was worried that he might be too tired. He had to shoot for the run episode the next day.
I felt guilty for taking him on such a tiring experience.

"I am sorry. We shouldn't have been here. See, you are exhausted because of me." I looked down at my lap fumbling with my fingers.

"Hey, hey." He placed his hand over mine and said, "I don't regret a single second of this evening. It was the best date I've had in years." He smiled.
"Also, did you call me Chim?" He frowned.

"Is that your problem now?" I chuckled. He called it a date. My mind was floating.

"Just kidding, call me whatever you want. I didn't want to fall asleep on road. Let's rest for a while and then leave." He went back to laying back on the seat, resting.

I curled up in my seat, sighing happily at his words and closed my eyes.

_________________________

Jimin's POV:

I woke up with a jerk. I was fully conscious but my limbs were searing with pain. I had texted the members and the producer earlier that I would be late and that I was safe.

I turned to my right and saw Saura sleeping like a baby. Her face looked so calm. The moonlight hit her face at the right angle making her look like a sleeping angel.

I placed my arms on the steering wheel and rested my face on my arms facing her. She had no idea to what extent she turned my feelings upside down in a single night.

I clearly remember the first time I met her. She was laying her head on her desk and she looked up to see me with a smile. She looked ready to pass out but she still spoke with so much care and enthusiasm. The cute expression she made when she was shocked to see me and her flustered face when I told her that she smiled beautifully.

Her laugh though. She closed her eyes, smile lines lined her cheeks, she scrunched up her nose and her teeth showed up. Every time she smiled. She enchanted me, she still did.

The other night I met her, she looked so cool in casual clothes. She looked professional in a coat. Damn, she looked good in anything she wore. The way she smiled while looking into my eyes.

But the words that came out her mouth the next second, shook my world. She said the exact words I didn't want to hear. I wasn't ready to face reality. But she reassured me, saying that we all go through the same stuff.

I would never forget the way she was looking at the stars. Her eyes reflected the starry sky, a slight smile decorating her face.

She put me at peace. It might seem to be a stretch, but her words that night were the only solace to my troubled mind. We felt lonely and were giving each other company.

I shook my thoughts away. I look another look at her face. I took my phone out and took a picture of her sleeping face. I smiled to myself as I zoomed into her face in the picture.

I started the car, careful not to wake her up and made my way back to the hotel.

_______________________

I parked the car in the driveway. I didn't have the heart to wake her up. Should I carry her to her room? Would she feel awkward about it when she finds out about it later?

As I was debating on what to do, I felt someone knock on the window on my side. I saw Tae and Kook giggling outside. I rolled my eyes and placed my fingers on my lips, motioning them to stay quiet.

I quietly stepped out of the car.

"Oh....Jiminie, going on dates this late at night..... what did you do?" Tae wiggled his eyebrows.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking about?" Kook joined him.

"Hey, it's not what you think. I told you already. I am really tired and not in the mood for your crap." I placed my palm over my eyes.

"Ooooh he's tired, hmm what could he have done?" Both of them pretended like they were thinking.

I heard the door of the car opening. Saura stepped out. She looked so cute, sleepy and blinking, her eyes tried to adjust to the brightness.

"Jimin? Where are we?" She yawned.
Oh dear, she really had no idea how cute she was. Electricity sparked in my brain.

I walked towards the car and picked up a water bottle to give her. I walked towards her and gave her the bottle asking her to drink. I could hear the boys snickering behind us. I turned to give them a glare. Tae gave me a thumbs up. I turned around to look at her and she was looking behind me squinting her eyes.

"Oh, meet Tae and Kook. You saw Tae already right?" I placed my arm over her shoulders and maneuvered her forward. I narrowed my eyes at them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid.

Her face morphed into shock and her jaw dropped. I kept forgetting that she was an ARMY too. She gulped down, feeling nervous. I patted her shoulders reassuringly.

"Hey, I am Jungkook. This is Tae." He smiled giving her a bunny smile. I loved him, my little brother.

"He...hello." She gave a small bow.

"So, where did you guys go?" Tae asked her.

"Tae no..." I warned him.

"Trekking. I am afraid I asked too much of him. Sorry." She smiled apologetically.

There. He did it.

"Well thank you for making her uncomfortable. Now leave, I have to drop her off to her room." I took my hands off her and tried to send them away. Both of them peeped around me and waved to her, saying goodbye.

"Oh..Jiminie!" Tae smirked and Kook said "He's trying to be cool huh?"

( Just in case. *Smiles cheekily*)

They finally went away. Poor me.

"Come, I'll take you to your room." I smiled at her and walked towards the car to pickup our belongings.

I walked her back to her room. She was fully awake by now. Probably flustered at meeting those idiots. Those guys.

As we reached her room I held her hand , making her turn to look at me.
"Thank you." I looked at her eyes. She had beautiful black orbs. Her eyes were big unlike us Koreans, almond shaped with perfectly shaped eyebrows topping them. Every time she raised her eyebrows, she looked so intimidating that I started getting scared, wondering what I did wrong.

She held that power. Since when did I start wondering what others thought about me? *Does she belong to the category 'others'My thoughts came back at me.

No, probably not at this point. She did mean something to me. Did she feel the same though? Well this was not the time to ask. Some day I would. Someday.

She gave my hand a squeeze. "Thank you." We both looked at each other smiling.

My gaze dropped to her lips. I quickly let her go. Not now. Did she notice. I hope she didn't. Oh no.

She opened the door to her room.

"Saura?" Her friend called out.

"Yup, it's mufffff." She was engulfed in a bear hug by her friend. And then her friend noticed me. I gave a smile and waved at her. "Hello, I'm Jimin."

"I know. Nice meeting you." She put out her, still suffocating Saura. I shook her hand. "Saura is tired, please take care of her." I said.

Her friend pushed her inside and shut the door. I was surprised and so was Saura, seeing how she knocked on the door and asked to be let out. This girl was scary.

I looked at her friend confused. She raised her eyebrows.

"I have known her longer than you have Mr. Park. Taking care of her comes naturally. It's you that we have to talk about." She gave me a stern look.

I gulped. Where was this conversation heading?

"I don't know what you expect from her. She has never been in a relationship and I don't want you to fool around her for fun and leave her in the mud. Are you serious about her?"

Well, was I? Maybe.... okay, I was.

"I don't want to say anything that might affect what we have right now. But I'll assure you that I am not the kind to fool around for fun." I quoted.

"Good. See you around then." She smiled and was about to shut the door in my face when I placed my hand on the door to stop her.

"I'll convey your good night wishes to her. And don't worry, she dreams of you too." She whispered the last part, winked at me and shut the door.

What? I found myself feeling happy and shy. What was I doing?

_______________________

"So, are you going to tell us what's going on?"

All six of them were sitting around me. I felt like a suspect being questioned.

"I met her twice. Well thrice now. I feel.....nice when I am with her. Happy and at peace." I confessed, hanging my head down, feeling shy.

Namjoon stood up,"That's all I needed to hear. Good luck Jimin." He smiled, patted my shoulder and left. Yoongi did the same, trailing after him.

Jin, Hobi, Tae and Kook were looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean by what? Tell us what you guys did? I am not Namjoon." Jin said. Tae and Kook nodded smiling like idiots.

Welp. Here goes nothing.
____________________

"She said that? She sounds so cool. How old is she, saying things like those?" Kook said.

"I know right?" I smiled.

"You are missing a point here. Why didn't you tell us you felt this way? Do we not matter anymore since you've got a girlfriend?" Jin asked me and a three were suddenly looking at me accusingly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to bother you guys. I was being a childish." I laughed awkwardly. Truth was that I didn't want to bother them. They had their own problems too.

"Jimin, you know we are never too busy to listen to the others and help each other out. How many times do we have to go through this?" Jin sighed. The others murmured words of agreement.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't in my right mind then." I smiled at him.

"As long as your happy. Are you sure she's a good person, not someone.... with ulterior motives?" Hobi frowned.

"Out of all the times I have been with her, she didn't mention any of you guys, neither did she mention the fact that I am an idol. She never said anything that made me uncomfortable. She always knows the right thing to say at the right time. She treats me as a normal guy." I said.

"Yeah, I can see that we've lost you completely. This guy is done for." Jin shook his head and walked away chucking.

"Why, what happened?" I asked the other two.

"Chimmy, you have the same look on your face that Kook has when he speaks about games." Tae laughed.

"Hey!" Kook frowned.

"What? I said the truth." Tae mocked him.

"He isn't lying." Hobi chuckled.

"Well you do the...."

I zoned out. Thinking about what I had just said. Was I ready for a relationship? Did she even think of me that way? I looked out of the window and saw the mountains. We were there together, just a few hours ago, but it felt like ages already.

When would I get to see her again?

______________________

Author's Note:

Jiminy's thoughts finally!😍😍😍😍 What will happen next?🤔🤔

Until then, here's the only president I approve of. Is he trying to kill us?😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 419 38
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿค Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
38.5K 880 24
โ—โ• Jungkook X Reader Fanfic โ•โ— ๐ŸŽฌ Short story.. ๐ŸŽฌ Hate to Love. ๐ŸŽฌ Drity talking. ๐ŸŽฌ Dual POV. ๐ŸŽฌ Office Romance. ๐ŸŽฌ Grumpy X Sunshine. ๐ŸŽฌ Bromance...
46.9K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
39.6K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...