"Wrong Number, Kid"

By Cliche_Chocolate

This book may seem long but it's only because there's a lot of mini chapters. Enjoy~! Peter Parker, for the m... More

I'm no aunt
Contact names
Cheater
Bored
He's just so cool~!
He knows his history
Delete this
Some time
Minecraft
Lies
Mean.
Stress level
Accepted
Let's think about this
Text back
You got lucky
Detention
Stonks
You should tell us
Let's play~
Late Patrol
Peter hugs
I don't have all day
Contagious laughter
Must've been my imagination
Bad feeling
A happy kidnapping
Pumpkin
I thought you turned it off
Family tree
End button
More than a simple headache
Cabinet sink
Not a stalker I hope
Curious questions
My kid is such a brat
Did I kill it?
Pink Panther, Mr. Stark
I've Finally Figured You Out
Short Stack
The not so happy ending
April fools
Peter Barker
I larb you
Guy in a chair
Group hug
Itsy bitsy spider
Free day
A blissful night
Loyal peasant
a note from the writer
one more note..

Underoos's Suit

17K 582 387
By Cliche_Chocolate

(A/N has Wattpad fixed itself yet? If you still need the link for the discord reply to this and I'll pm you! The discord is for the family thing)

May
He got all A's... including history

Tony
Ha! I told you Steve would help him pass

May
Yeah yeah but last week he called you guys family so I won that bet

Tony
Touché

May
Okay new bet

Tony
I'm interested

May
He's already called you guys family but I bet by the end of the month he'd call you dad

Tony
Oh I know you'd lose that one

He won't even call me Tony

May
I know my nephew and I'm sure he'll do it

Tony
Fine I bet 50 bucks he won't

May
And I bet 50 he will

(*Chat has been switched*)

MJ
Peter

Ned
Peter

MJ
Peter

Ned
Peter

Peter
Good morning to you as well

MJ
Are you free after school tomorrow?

Peter
Yeah I've got time before the internship

Why?

Ned
You gotta come with us after school tomorrow!!

MJ
Yes, we've got something planned

Peter
And what would that be?

MJ
That's a secret

Ned
It's a surprise

Peter
...

Did I miss a holiday or something?

It's not my birthday... I didn't miss one of your birthdays, did I?!

MJ
No, dumb dumb

Just make sure not to forget

Peter
When have I ever forgotten anything?

Ned
Do you really want us to answer that dude?

Peter
No, not really...

MJ
Good cause that would've been a long list

Ned
Just be ready!!

Peter
Alright then

Should I tell Bret I'll be a little late to work then?

MJ
Sure that way we can have enough time

Peter
Gotcha

Ned
Did you guys do the math homework?

I'm stuck

MJ
I can help but I've got a few I'm confused on

Peter
I can help you both^^

Meet up at the library after patrol, yeah?

Ned
You're still going on patrol??

Peter
Just a quick one

MJ
???

Peter
Nothing.

(*Nice nice*)

"How can you still be going on patrol?" Ned's voice was hushed in the library.

They sat around a round table pushed up into the corner of the library. It was MJ's favorite spot since usually there was a bean bag and a bunch of soft throw pillows to go along with it. And to top it off it was near a large window that showed the small garden the library had. It hasn't been long since Peter arrived dumping his bag on the wooden table and plopping down next to Ned. MJ had excused herself to go return a book she checked out last week when they were there so the two friends were left alone.

"Why wouldn't I go on patrol?" He asked confusedly, only getting a glare which he shrunk down to.

"In your state? Don't you think that's a bit dangerous?" Ned responded reminding Peter of the mess his friend saw him in the other day.

"It's not like I'm dying," he pushed rolling his eyes.

"You don't know that," the hero was quickly countered.

"I can't just stop helping people Ned," the boy tugged open his backpack grabbing his papers and calculator.

"That's what got you into this mess! Are you at least planning to talk to Stark?" Ned's voice was filled with worry that caused Peter to soften. He knew his friend was just looking out for him.

"Yeah, of course, I'll talk to him soon..." Peter's voice trailed off as he looked away fiddling with the case on his calculator. Ned gave a skeptical look but left it alone looking up to see MJ approaching, a new book in her hands.

"I feel honored, the librarian already had a recommended book ready for me to check out. I am known and loved," MJ sat down one leg under her as the other lightly swung. Neither Ned or Peter were surprised by that as she was practically a regular and the types of books she liked were obvious.

"We also love you," Peter pointed out with a raised brow.

"You don't count, you practically love everyone," MJ shrugged as if it were an obvious fact causing Ned to laugh.

"She's not wrong dude," he agreed with a nod.

"I've been betrayed," Peter murmured grumpily, giving them both a hurt look but it just ended in laughter.

"Okay okay let's get to work!"

By the time the trio left the sun was just peeping over the large trees and buildings. Peter had given a smile and a wave to the librarian at the door, while MJ held a small fast conversation while they walked past about her book and Ned, muttered a 'have a good day'.

"My place?" Peter offered hands wrapped around his backpack straps. MJ had glanced at her phone, probably checking the time before agreeing, with Ned silently nodding. The walk wasn't long as they chatted amongst themselves with Peter waving to every car that passed and cheering if they waved or even honked back.

They opened the door to the apartment to find it pitch black and Peter was the first to step in and flip open a switch. He knew this meant his aunt had taken the late shift again as he glanced towards the kitchen spotting the sticky note on the fridge. Deciding he'd read it later he turned back to Ned and MJ.

"I'll be right back. I just need to change and put my stuff in the room. You guys can pick out a movie and get snacks," Peter pointed towards his room as he spoke.

"I call dibs on picking the movie," MJ commented already in the living room with the remote in hand.

"And I'll grab the snacks," Ned gave MJ a look obviously wanting to pick out the movie but MJ only stuck her tongue out and waved the remote tauntingly. This was nothing new. They were all used to going to each other's houses and ending the day like this. They were practically family.

Peter laughed at the interaction before going to his door. He pushed it open leaning to the side for the switch immediately becoming tense as he felt something... off.

It took him a moment as if he were looking to find someone but the cluttered room was empty of any other presence. He shrugged it off as him being paranoid dropping his bag to the floor with a harsh thud, his leg stretched out to kick his door shut.

At that moment he wasn't very worried. His panic in the current situation was gone as he simply focused on fixing it. Ned theorized death but that didn't spike fear. It was a small chance, right? Plus he had a plan. A stupid plan but better than no plan. A bit reckless but that's why he didn't tell Ned and especially not MJ. There was no reason to worry them more, after all, he'd figure it out. He always did.

And as Peter was deep in thought he tugged his shirt off over his head and threw it to his bed.

That's when he finally noticed it. The thing that was off in his room.

His mouth opened and then closed as he stared at it. The familiar pattern caused a wide grin. Peter practically dived for it grabbing onto the paper that rested on top of the neatly folded cloth.

In neat handwriting, all that was written was 'Underoos's suit' with a dot to end it off. He flipped it over the texture rubbing at his fingers and in much small print was 'TS'. The hero placed the note off next to his abandoned shirt. Peter grabbed the suit a sparkle in his eyes as he realized it was really for him.

"No way..." he huffed out. He hadn't gotten the chance to see the final design with Mr. Stark.

The teen was then struck with the thought of showing his friends so he clumsily stumbled towards his door. A new shirt was forgotten but it wasn't like it was a thing neither of them saw.

"Guys! Look at this!"

But he paused, suit clutched in hand and face scrunched. How'd it got to his room? And... did this mean Mr. Stark knew? His nerves rose at the thought. Maybe it was Mr. Fury? He attempted to reassure himself.

"What's up?" MJ stopped the rush of thoughts. It came from the living room.

His stomach did a nasty flop as he stared down at the suit. He suddenly didn't want to discuss it.

"Uh... never mind. What movie are we watching?" He called stepping back into his room. He gently placed back the suit on his bed and got a shirt.

"The office," Ned answered with a sigh having wanted to watch something else.

"We haven't even started and you've almost finished the popcorn!" MJ's voice sounded again as Peter completed changing and finally joined his friends.

"I'm mourning!" Ned stuffed another handful of the popcorn into his mouth.

"That better not be the last packet," Peter said, jumping over the couch swiftly to sit in the middle of Ned and MJ. He immediately grabbed the bucket and then the remote pointing it at the tv.

"HEY!" It came from both sides, MJ already outstretched to retrieve the remote. Peter giggled sounding completely innocent as he held the remote away and popped a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

"You are evil," her voice was heavy as she sent a glare sinking into the couch.

"I am a hero," Peter straightened up as if to help his case.

"You could be my hero and give me the popcorn," Ned made grabby hands towards the bucket getting a smile from Peter as he offered some popcorn.

"I've been betrayed." MJ huffed out, crossing her arms over her chest. "May would have had my back in this situation."

"I'm her nephew-" Peter was cut off.

"Sure, but I'm her favorite," MJ sounded smug on this.

"I thought we all knew I was?" Ned pointed out with a raised hand.

Both friends received a scrunched up look from Peter. "May would never betray me like that." He notified as he pressed play for the tv.

"They always say that... and then that exact person betrays them. Like you. Hand over the remote and you just might regain my trust," MJ held out her hand expectantly Peter raised a brow before giving in.

"We'll just ask May when she gets back," Peter said as if wanting to prove it to them.

"She's gonna say me," Ned spoke confidently.

"You wish!" MJ slung an arm around the couch comfortably.

The night continued with the friends chatting and laughing away the show playing in the background. Peter ended up having to get more popcorn and MJ hogged all the soda which Ned complained about. Peter seemed to forget to check his phone until much later that night simply drowning out his worries with his friends.

(A/N in other news I'm taking a mini-break! Like really mini. It could last up to a day to a few days. Shouldn't take long I just wanna go back and edit/change a few chapters. So it just depends how long I take to binge read through this book. I wanna make this book to something I can be happy with knowing I tried my best! Thank you all for your support!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 693 9
All Mackenzi wants to do was find out the answers to their homework. All Natasha wants is to find her place in the world. When one single digit in a...
215K 8.8K 87
Peter texts Ned (completely original I know, bear with me I beg of you) but plot twist?? It's Tony Stark man?? Absolute mad lad gets sucked into a se...
181K 5.7K 24
Peter Parker is having a normal day as spiderman, kicking names and taking ass, when he runs into a little trouble and needs to text ned. But then he...
82.3K 2.6K 34
{COMPLETED} Once again welcome to a Wrong Number storyy folkss Yep you right I suck at summaries but so anyways let's start I will upload atleast On...