Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

twentyfive

10K 457 111
By phatblackhottie

*excuse mistakes, not edited*
*10 comments for a update*

Indya King
📍Miami, Florida
two months later
10:58 am

"Buying stocks are risky but you just have to know which ones to buy." I told Jahir.

I was showing him how to invest his money by buying stock. This was he can make more money and it's legal.

"Not saying I don't trust you but I don't trust them white people with my money." He said making me laugh.

"Alright then just buy one and once you see how you like it then you can move onto buying more." I
told him he agreed.

"One of the best to buy is Amazon so let that be your test run." I told him.

"Ight." He mumbled looking focused as hell on my Macbook.

"You know I was tryna prank you yesterday but you didn't react the way I thought you would." I said.

"When you do that? What was the prank?"

"I was doing the twerking on live prank for my YouTube but you didn't even do nothing but hype me up." I said laughing thinking about it.

"That was a prank? Shit was weak as hell."

"You really ruined my prank fucking jap." I said mushing his head.

"Domestic violence. Move ugly." He said slapping my hand.

"Shut up musty. What you doing today?" I asked him.

"Going to the building. We cleaning up the library today and adding some more up to date and urban books." He told me.

About a month ago his dad sent him a fat ass check for his birthday basically investing in Jahir's business. At first he didn't understand where his father got all that money from but then he decided it was a blessing and not to think on it too much.

With the money he hired this interior design &
construction company to help put the rooms together and the progress is evident.

"You never showed me the rooms that y'all finished already." I reminded him.

"Oh here all the videos in that folder." He said handing me his phone.

I looked through the videos seeing they finished the gym, game room, dance studio, and recording studio.

"Damn these look good, I gotta see them in person." I told him.

"I can't wait until it's all finished." He said. I could tell he was excited.

"What else are y'all doing?" I asked him.

"We still got the study hall rooms and the movie theatre to do but whatever rooms are left might be storage or something new that I decide on once this shit jumps off."

"I still gotta come up with a name for my business and buy a couple vans for transportation." He explained.

(a/n: name suggestions for his recreation center?)

"I'm proud of you pooh." I said giving him a hug.

"Thanks bae." He said slapping the fuck out my ass.

That shit hurted.

"Stop doing that!" I said punching his chest.

"I'm just playing with you, always crying." He said pulling me into him.

"How about I smack the shit out you and see if you think it's a joke?" I asked him.

"You know better. You just dramatic as fuck."

"Whatever I'm finna go." I told him grabbing my purse.

"Where you going?" He asked pulling me towards him.

"To buy some stuff for the beauty bar." I told him.

Niqo bought Dime a salon so she can start doing makeup and taking clients in a more professional soace then her house. So she asked if I wanted to open a combined beauty bar with her and I agreed.

"Make sure your location on."

"It is. I'm going to my house tonight too." I said.

"For what?" He said letting me go.

"Cause you starting to get on my nerves nigga. Space is healthy."

"You annoying as fuck too, that don't mean we need space." He said.

"I'm not saying space like break up, I mean being up under each other all the time doesn't give us room enough to miss each other."

"We was never breaking up anyway. Don't call me when you can't sleep and shit." He said waving me off.

"You always take little stuff and try to make it an argument."

"It's not a argument we just disagreeing. You always want shit to be a argument."

"First of all, I don't even like arguing so stop playing with me." I told him.

"Could've fucking fooled me." He mumbled

"Whatever Jahir. Bye, I love you." I said pecking his lips.

"Mhm." He replied dryly.

"Boy say it back, this could be your last time seeing me and you wouldn't even know." I told him.

"Stop saying shit like that. I love you too." He replied before I left his house.

Jahir Brown
2:02 pm

"Fuck." I mumbled going through these messages.

Unknown
can't wait to see you today Breezy
delivered 2:01 pm

I'm not finna keep linking up with you,  I already gave you what you wanted so gtf off my phone
read 2:05 pm

Unknown
you and I both know you didn't do what I wanted.
delivered 2:06 pm

Unknown
so you will keep doing this remember your freedom is on the line , see you in a hour
delivered 2:06 pm

"The fuck man!" I yelled in frustration.

I started getting these messages last month from this person about having information on me that could have my ass locked up for a minute but it could be avoided if I met up with them. When I saw who it was I knew it was some shit.

This is gonna be my third time meeting with them and the last two times they've been trying to convince me to leave Indya or they'll give the information to the police.

Obviously I don't plan on leaving her so I just told the person I did to try to get them off my ass but that shit not working.

***
3:12 pm

"Hey boo." Nia smirked getting in my passenger seat making me cringe.

"What the fuck do you want? Everytime we talk about the same shit and I'm not gon lie it's not happening." I told her. I stared out my drivers side window to avoid as much contact with her as I could.

"I don't understand, I asked you for something so easy. It's either you leave Dior or go to prison. It's not that fucking hard." She said.

"Bitch just cause you think you got something over my head don't mean shit to me. I'm still gonna be with Dior and I don't want yo delusional ass nowhere near me or her." I told her.

Last time I got locked was when I was 18 and I'm not tryna go back. I got a whole ass girlfriend now and I'm starting my own business. I got too much shit on the line but this lil bitch not finna play with me.

"You don't wanna do what I said? Fine." She said shrugging.

"Mane get the fuck out my car." I told her.

"Bye boo." She said smirking.

"Bitch fuck you."

***
5:34 pm

"Niggas don't know how to knock. No home training." Terrance said shaking his head as Rob walked in his crib.

"Bitch you don't know how to lock your door. Don't cry when niggas spin the bin." He replied sitting on the love seat next to us.

"It's too many kids outside for it to be November." Rob said.

"The kids on break that's why they so deep." I told him.

"Oh yea, it is almost Thanksgiving. Your mom cooking?" Terrance asked me.

"Yea but we house hopping. You know I don't like them people like that to be staying too long." I told him just as my phone dinged.

indy♥️
what is this shit jahir?
read 4:45 pm

indy♥️
Attachment: 3 Images

Attachment: 2 Videos
read 4:46 pm

She sent screenshots of Nia texting her telling her she been linking with me and shit like that. Her bird ass was recording everytime I met with her and sent the videos to Indya.

"Bruhh" I dragged out throwing my phone to the side, putting my head in my hands.

"Hell wrong with you?" Terrance asked.

"Let me see." Rob said grabbing my phone.

"I know you not finna cry." Terrance said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up bruh." I told him.

"Damn." Rob mumbled as he went the the messages.

"Let me see this shit." Terrance said snatching the phone.

"Would hate to be yo ass right now." Rob said chuckling.

"Why the fuck was you linking with Nia ass anyway?" Terrance asked handing my phone back.

"Long story."

"You better tell her that shit cause it's not looking good for you." He said shaking his head.

I got off the couch going into the kitchen.

Dialing indy♥️....

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"So what's going on?" She asked answering.

"It's nothing going on. That girl is fucking crazy. She said if I don't link with her then she got some shit on me that could put me away type shit." I explained.

"How am I supposed to believe that?"

"I can show you the messages I swear to God I'm not lying." I told her.

"You should've told me that, why you gotta be sneaky about shit? Did you even see what shit she had on you?"

"I didn't even know who it was at first she was texting me off some unknown number and no I didn't see it."

"So how the fuck do you even know if she got something on you? You're so dumb and then she was in your car recording you. Like what the fuck you blind now?" She said getting loud.

"I should've asked to see the shit but-."

"But nothing, you know what type of bitch she is and even after finding out who it was you still didn't tell me and continued linking with her including today."
She said.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't like I cheated on you or nothing I just didn't wanna get you involved in the shit."

"You sound so dumb. Have you been on Instagram?" She asked.

"No you know my notifications off."

"She on this bitch posting the videos of you and her talkin bout you know where home is. You giving this bitch room to embarrass me and can't even defend the shit cause you were linking with her."

"I know that crazy bitch didn't post that shit." I said going on Instagram seeing my shit blowing up.

I was getting DMs and comments saying I was a cheater and all that.

"You're embarrassing me and obviously don't have respect for me. First you fucking with her at your house now y'all linking in the car. Just be with her at this point, I don't want shit to do with you." She told me.

"Here you go bringing up old shit that don't even got nothing to do with what's going on. I wasn't trying to embarrass I was tryna avoid getting locked the fuck up and the shit just played out wrong."

"How do you know you would be locked up if you didn't even see what the fuck she had on you? Bye Breezy get off my phone."

"You better not hang up this ph-." I started before she hung up.

"Got me fucked up." I mumbled. I tried calling her back but she blocked me.

"I'll fuck with y'all later." I told them.

"How you fucking up during Thanksgiving? Bitch you better fix this cause I'm tryna get a plate from over there." Terrance said.

"This nigga stupid." Rob said laughing.

"Fuck y'all." I said walking out going to my car making my way to Indya house.

Unknown
Looks like I got what I want! But since I had to do it myself I hope you look good in a jumpsuit 😘
delivered 5:12 pm

Ain't this some shit.

~

Hey y'all. All I gotta say is fuck miss rona.

What y'all think Breezy should've did?

Is Indya overreacting or was her reaction valid?

What y'all been doing during quarantine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.7K 16
My works #1 // The epic story of Santos and Acosta Cover by me Coletaughtmeโ„ข Saving His soul ยฉ 2018 All copyrights reserved
286K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
749K 31K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
309K 9.3K 29
i'll love you forever (short story)