๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

By MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... More

hola
ghetto detention | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
beauty & the beast | nas
summer camp | multiple
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || five
black is king || six
black is king || seven
black is king || eight
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple

1.5K 72 227
By MILLIONMATIC

Miami, Florida
Spring Break
March 11, 2001
7:00pm

The soundof her wet juices mixed with her soft sensual moans entered DeVanté's ears like a musical melody while he hovered over her, thrusting his hardened wood in and out as she created red scratch patterns all over his back with her french manicured nails. "You like that baby girl?" He lowly groaned in the crook of her neck before finding her spot with his lips and gently sinking his teeth in.

"Yes De, keep going." Serenity's words rolled off her tongue breathlessly.

DeVanté knew this was wrong, and so did Serenity. But neither of them could care at the moment. DeVanté tried his best to keep his hands off his potential stepsister but as usual, he found himself charming his way into snatching yet another soul with those intense eyes, smooth words, and big dick.

She was just so stunningly intriguing to him and always has been. His demeanor towards her earlier at the beach didn't last very long. He wanted her and he could give a fuck what anybody had to say about it, especially their parents. And no matter how hard she tried to avoid this, Serenity couldn't resist his touch. She melted right into his arms once they made it back to the hotel, resulting in their current rendezvous.

"Come ride daddy's dick." DeVanté swiftly flipped their bodies over to where Serenity was now straddling him.

She did the job perfectly. DeVanté was on the verge of releasing his seeds inside of her but he didn't want to just yet. His hands travelled up her back and softly brought her sweaty upper body down to his. A series of moans escaped Serenity's mouth as he pumped himself in and out of her until he felt her walls clench around him. "De..." She whimpered softly in his ear.

"Mhm, wassup baby?" He pecked her shoulder and continued rearranging her insides.

"Are you gonna get that?" She asked and looked up at him with a smirk.

"Damn you beautiful." He gazed at her with low eyes, completely ignoring her question.

"De, go answer the door." She giggled.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Ion hear nothin'." He slowly started moving his lower half again.

BANG BANG BANG!

"DE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

DeVanté shook out of his sleep and shot his eyes open. "The fu-" He looked down at himself laid out on the hotel room's bed with his right hand inside his boxers, gripping onto his hardened penis.

He quickly removed his hand and sat up. "That's fucked up." He muttered to himself in disgust and rubbed his eyes before getting up to answer the door.

"Nigga ima kick this mothafuckin' door down if-"

DeVanté grunted and forcefully swung the door open. "What?!" He spat as he came face to face with Elgin.

"You still sleeping bruh?" Elgin raised and eyebrow at him.

DeVanté noticed Elgin's attire and strong scent of cologne and automatically knew his nap went longer than expected.

"What you want man?" DeVanté questioned back in an agitated tone.

"My weed." Elgin replied and brought out his ringing Nokia 3310 cellphone to see who was calling.

DeVanté lightly sighed and looked behind the door to grab the weed out of his duffle bag. He cracked the door open again and handed it to Elgin.

"Thanks- oh and K-Ci said you got 20 minutes to get ready. But by the looks of it..." Elgin trailed and snickered while eying DeVanté. "You might need about 2 hours. You look like shi-"

DeVanté kissed his teeth and slammed the door in his face. He didn't need anymore reminders of the wild sex dream he just had about Serenity. Although he had already taken a shower after their long day of festivities, he decided to take another one - he felt filthy.

He knew the group wouldn't leave without him anyways because they knew that would be some shady shit. So he took as long as he needed to get ready for tonight's party. Regardless of Miami's disgustingly over-the-top hot ass weather, DeVanté still chose to dress in his usual all black get up. He finished off his look with his gold jewelry and cologne before grabbing his belongings and made his way down to the hotel lobby.

"Where's K?" Dalvin asked as soon as DeVanté stepped out of the elevator.

DeVanté shrugged and scanned the group. "Thought he was down here wit y'all." He replied as his eyes landed on Serenity who was on the phone.

A light sigh escaped from his mouth while his eyes gazed deeply upon her. He was trying extremely hard to forget about his dream but the little black hooker dress she had on wasn't helping.

"Lord forgive me." He mentally repented and leaned against the wall.

"Uh huh— yea. What?— no no, not Suge Knight. I said it's P.Diddy's party, mother." Serenity spoke into her cellphone causing DeVanté to softly snicker as he overheard the conversation she was having with her mom.

"Yea we all good— I know. Huh?— oh DeVanté?" She slowly looked over at him and caught him staring at her. "Mhm, he's good ma. He over here watching me like he wanna kill me per usual." She rolled her eyes and looked away from him.

DeVanté slightly jerked his head back with a mean mug and pushed himself off the wall to walk over to her. He grabbed the phone out her hand and put it up to his ear.

Serenity instantly shot him a look. "Are you dumb-"

DeVanté shoved her arm while she tried to retrieve the phone. "Chill out." He said as he lightly chewed on his minty gum. "Hello?— yea it's me. I'm good— nah— don't listen to her. She over here wearin' this small ass dress-"

Serenity snatched the phone back, making DeVanté release a deep chuckle.

"Ok ma I'll talk to you later, love you bye." Serenity quickly hung up the phone and mean mugged DeVanté.

"What?" DeVanté plastered an evil smirk on his face. "Don't look at me like that. Where you think you goin' lookin' like you ready to be somebody's sugar baby?" He questioned, eying her up and down.

Serenity dry chuckled and folded her arms. "Why the fuck do you care? The last time I checked, we not blood. You not my brother or my dad. Be gone, Dede." She waved him off and walked away from him.

"Aye, you gon' stop callin' me that stupid ass name-" DeVanté was suddenly cut off by the elevator doors opening and K-Ci finally arriving downstairs.

"Nigga what the fuck are you wearing?!" Pac chuckled causing the others to laugh and tease K-Ci's outfit.

"This why you was taking so long?" Nasir snatched off K-Ci's top hat. "You finna pull a rabbit out from this thing? Magician lookin' ass." He released a loud laugh.

K-Ci grabbed the hat back and placed it back on his head. "Yo mama loved all the magic tricks I was puttin' on fa' her the other day." He spat back at Nasir while the boys just kept laughing at him.

"I think you look good baby!" Countess exclaimed as she stood off to the side with the girls.

"Anyways, I'm ready to party!" K-Ci ignored her and started to make his way towards the front of the lobby. Everyone followed behind and dispersed themselves into different taxis once they got outside.

When the group arrived at P.Diddy's mansion, they went through the procedure of giving their names to the security guards and being searched.

They seemed to be quite comfortable in their current environment, almost as if they were celebrities themselves. Groupies were fighting to dance with the guys, while niggas were preying on the girls.

K-Ci spotted Mary J. Blige outside by the pool and decided to make his move... again.

"Yo De." He nudged DeVanté who was standing in between him and Jojo. "Ima go talk to Mary. How's my breath?" K-Ci hung his mouth open widely and huffed in DeVanté's face.

"Ew man!" He shoved K-Ci and quickly brought out a pack of gum from his pocket. "Here." He popped one in K-Ci's hand.

Jojo shook his head and gave his brother a look. "That lady don't want you, Ced. Didn't you say she rejected you? On national television?" He snickered and took a sip of his drink from his red cup.

K-Ci smacked his lips. "She was just fakin' it. Watch, ima get her." He popped his collar, adjusted his top hat, and turned on his heels.

Meanwhile, Nasir and Serenity were centre of attention in P.Diddy's living room as everyone hyped them up while Serenity's backside was grinding all up on Nasir to 'Shake Ya Ass' by Mystikal.

"SHAKE THAT ASS REN!" Lisa yelled while her and Countess threw dollar bills on Serenity.

"He gon' get her pregnant on this trip." Elgin joked causing Meagan to lightly hit him on his arm. "Don't jinx it, my best friend ain't ready to be no baby mama right now." She chuckled and continued to move her hips in Elgin's hands.

"Oh shit." Dalvin stopped Tionne's body from dancing any further and quickly tapped Elgin's shoulder. He pointed at a brown skin female with a curly afro who was slowly approaching Nasir from behind with anger written all over her face.

The woman roughly mushed the back of Nasir's head. "You must take me for a joke." She said to him as he turned around to face her.

"Shi- What you doin' here, Kelis?" He asked nervously. Serenity stood back with a confused expression and adjusted her dress.

Jada removed herself from Pac's arms and walked up to her. "Who is that?" She lowly questioned Serenity who just shrugged in return.

"What am I doing here? Nigga what the fuck are you doing here with some hoe's ass all up on you like you don't got a whole fucking girlfriend?!" The girl shouted at Nasir.

"Girlfriend?!" Serenity, Jada, and the rest of the girls exclaimed in unison.

Tionne cleared her throat and gave Dalvin a look as she folded her arms.

Dalvin scratched the back of his neck and turned to look at Tupac and Elgin. "Aye that nigga's business ain't my shit to tell." Elgin put his hands up in surrender.

Meagan scoffed and mean mugged him. "You niggas really ain't shit." She rolled her eyes and walked out the living room.

"Wait Meg, come back!" Elgin chased after her.

Nasir dry chuckled and licked his lips. "She's not a hoe, first of all. She's a friend. Secondly, why you ain't tell me you was coming here- wait... how the fuck you get into this party anyway?!"

"Don't be questioning me, Nas! Who the fuck is this bitch?!"

"Uh, hold up." Jada interfered. "Don't be calling my friend no 'bitch' aight? You got a problem? Take that shit up with your man. Don't be going around calling people out they names!"

Kelis snickered and stepped in Jada's face. "Listen, bitch. Ima call you and your friend a bitch if I want to-"

"You better watch that mouth sweetie." Serenity warned her.

"Or else what?" Kelis asked with an unimpressed look.

"Or ima fuck yo man right in front of you on this dance floor." Serenity spat at her causing Kelis to attack her.

"Oh hell no!" Rozanda, Tionne, Lisa and Countess ran to the two girls fighting, trying to help Jada break it up.

By this time, the whole party's attention was on the unfortunate altercation with a few guests holding up their cameras to record.

"Take your top off!" A drunk P.Diddy yelled excitedly, egging on the fight that was happening in his house.

"The hell is goin' on?" Jojo questioned as he walked into the living room with DeVanté.

"Kelis caught Nas basically dry humping Serenity not too long ago." Tupac responded while recording the squabble.

DeVanté kissed his teeth and grabbed Jojo to go help break up the fight.

They began pulling the ladies off the floor one by one. Once they finally got a hold of Kelis and Serenity, Jojo and Nasir walked Kelis into a different room in the house while DeVanté dragged Serenity out to the backyard.

"It's on sight every time I see you bitch!" Serenity's voice raised at the top of her lungs.

"Cool out, Rocky." DeVanté lightly chuckled and shut the back door closed. He brought her to a beach chair by the pool and watched her pull her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Did y'all know he had a girlfriend? Cause we sure as hell didn't." Serenity spoke with a grimaced tone.

DeVanté sighed and looked down. "Yea." He glanced at her.

"Hm." She shook her head and started rummaging through her tiny purse. "Typical nigga behaviour."

"Look, 'ion know what they excuse is for not tellin' you, but I didn't say anythin' because I felt like he had to be the one tell you." DeVanté wasn't good with explaining himself or apologizing for that matter, but he did feel bad and wanted her to at least know that he meant no harm by not informing her of Kelis.

Serenity didn't even bother acknowledging his words. She continued staring into her small mirror while reapplying some lipgloss on her lips.

He lowly grunted and grabbed the mirror out her hand. "Boy-" she snatched the mirror back. "You gon' stop grabbing shit from me."

"I'm sorry aight? As someone who actually cares about yo feelings, I should've said somethin' to prevent this from happenin'." He spoke with sincerity in his voice, not even realizing what he just said.

She raised an eyebrow at him and side grinned. "You really apologizing right now? That's wild. And since when do you care about my feelings? Witcho Angry Bird lookin' ass." She giggled.

DeVanté shrugged and swiped his tongue across his bottom lip. "Since now." He looked at her with sensuality in his eyes.

"We not blood, we not blood, we not blood..." He internally reminded himself to make himself feel less uncomfortable about his current thoughts.

A few beach chairs down from them, K-Ci's loud mouth could be heard shouting at someone while Mary tried to calm the situation down.

DeVanté and Serenity quickly got up and jogged over to them. As they got closer, they noticed that the man he was arguing with was Big Boi from Outkast. "You gotta be jokin' man..." DeVanté mumbled in frustration.

"Lower your fucking voice boy, before I break you like the fucking twig you are!" Big Boi yelled back at K-Ci.

"Nigga you mad because I accidentally stepped on yo shoe? Them shits probably fake anyway!" K-Ci shot back at him.

"Listen playa, you bet' not fuck with me." Big Boi sternly advised and whipped out a pocketknife.

"Ayo my manz, back the fuck up." DeVanté defended K-Ci while stepping in between them.

Big boi released a loud laugh. "Oh shit! Nigga got a lightskin security guard! Didn't anybody tell you lightskins ain't in no mo'?!" He taunted DeVanté.

DeVanté instantly sent a right hook to his face, in which caused K-Ci to immediately jump in. The two boys began beating and kicking Big Boi while his body almost laid lifeless on the ground.

"Guys stop!" Serenity yelled while her and Mary tried to play referee.

"Stupid mothafucka." DeVanté stopped kicking and started digging into Big Boi's pockets, taking his money. K-Ci grabbed Big Boi's shoes off his feet and snatched the chains of his neck and signaled DeVanté.

"Let's go!" K-Ci ran towards the house while DeVanté held on to Serenity's hand as they followed behind him.

"De, are you crazy?!" She shouted at him. "A little." He replied while speeding walking with her hand still in his grip.

"Yo we gotta go!" K-Ci spotted the group sitting on the staircase and demanded.

"What's going on? Why yo knuckles bleeding?!" Dalvin asked with concern.

"Stop talkin' and let's get the fuck on!" K-Ci rushed out through the front door. The crew didn't question anything else and did exactly what he instructed them to do.

The night was just getting started.

-

[ to be continued in part 3...]

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
105K 2.5K 30
Nasir Jones short stories & imagines โ™ก . . . Copyright ยฉ MILLIONMATIC 2021/2022 Mature Content Started: March 17, 2021 Ended: February 14, 2022
7.9K 314 99
more imagines about two dudes from ohio that won a grammy. (reader uses she/her pronouns unless stated otherwise) *yes i reuse oc names sometimes. un...
88K 2.1K 28
Just read๐Ÿค. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...