๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ฑ๐šˆ ๐™ผ๐™ด

By JheneTheWriter

๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ 2 ๐Ÿ–ค ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š—'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Drive By.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

Do You & I'ma Do Me.

8.1K 409 248
By JheneTheWriter

All these niggas say they hot

Shit you must not heard of Glock

Mister pull up let it pop

Mister don't play 'bout his guap

"The point of random pop up is to be lowkey dumbass, turn this shit down. Got my ears ringing and shit." Side eyeing Briana shaking my head as she leaned up in the drivers seat turning the music down, I turned my head seeing we had pulled up in front of her and Jason's house. "Shit. He home."

Even though I didn't really know Briana on a personal level, I always knew she was cool people. Mainly because I knew she was batshit crazy just like my ass.

Not to mention, I never fucked with Jason from jump...simply tolerated him cause he was my bro's blood. So when Briana hit me up asking if I could roll with her to get her clothes and essentials from their crib, I was down.

"And...fuck that supposed to mean? I want that nigga to come at me, been waiting for a reason to put my hands on his bitch ass. Don't even speak to him, just get ya shit and be out."

"I just don't feel like getting arrested today aight...it's Friday meaning we not finna get dealt with till Monday and I don't have the time. Aight let's go." Briana breathed aloud stepping out the car as I threw my hood over my head stepping out, following behind her to the front door as she pulled out her keys from her purse.

Taking out my phone scrolling through my DM's shaking my head at how bold females are, I looked up scrunching my face watching as Briana struggled to put the key in the door.

Tired of waiting, I snatched the key from her trying it myself lightly laughing putting two and two together realizing this nigga changed the damn lock.

"He on some real ass bitch shit."

"Are you fucking serious? Gonna lock me out my fucking house...I'ma kill him." Briana mumbled as she walked towards the side of the house, waving for me to help her over.

Shrugging my shoulders pulling up my sweatpants making my way over to her, I got on one knee staying steady as she placed one foot on my knee pulling herself over the gate.

Getting ready to pull myself over, I scrunched my face noticing the gate hook . Pulling it down pushing it open, I laughed hearing Briana suck her teeth as she watched me irritated covered in grass.

"How you don't know how ya own gate work, embarrassing." Watching as Briana began sliding her back against the house like we were in some damn movie I shook my looking towards the back door.

Walking towards the back discovering the door was cracked open, I laughed lowly confirming my assumptions of Jason being a straight dumbass.

"What you see? What you see?"

"Uhh...yall got a maid?" Raising my eyebrows watching as this random female walked out of their kitchen, holding strawberries in one hand and a Hennessey bottle I was aggressively shoved aside by Briana.

Looking down at Briana was she watched her laughing sounding evil as hell, I looked down shaking my head realizing this was a horrible idea.

"It's his fucking week with Blessing, so if he has her in here I swear to God. Finna burn this bitch down." Briana calmly said as she opened the door stepping inside closing it behind us.

Walking into their kitchen opening their fridge looking for something to snack on, I turned around watch as Briana headed up the stairs with nothing but determination in her face.

"Ain't got nothin but cheese and milk in this bitch...the fuck is this?" Slamming the fridge looking towards the stairs with my lips twisted uncomfortable with the silence, I quickly sprinted up stairs ready for a whole as crime scene.

Walking in the opened bedroom door at the end of the hallway, I froze crossing my arms shaking my head staring at the dumbass of the year.

There Jason laid in the bed with the maid chick beside him with the covers pulled over them with fear in their eyes, while Briana calmly stood in their closet packing her stuff in suitcases having yet to say a word.

I came for a throw down...what the fuck is this?

"Antonio? Why the fuck you here with my wife?" Jason questioned pushing the girl off his chest sitting up, as Briana and I made eye contact busting out laughing.

"Nigga you betta pipe down. Where the hell ya daughter at while ya ass in here playing dress up?" I questioned placing my hand over the glock, as Jason quickly leaned back remembering how the fuck I got down. "That was a question nigga?"

"She ain't here. Ella picked her up this morning, they at my Momma's."

"Mhmm. Aight...I got everything." Briana said looking towards Jason rolling her eyes, as she grabbed her two suitcases filled with her stuff rolling them out the room. Raising my eyebrows ready to intervene as she stopped walking, she slowly turned around making direct eye contact with him. "You'll get the papers by the end of the week, and I'll be picking up my child."

Watching as Briana flipped her hair making her way down the stairs, I looked back towards the two of them disgusted with how dirty he was doing her.

Grabbing my glock shooting towards the chandelier, causing it to smash onto the floor shattering into pieces. Watching Jason jumped while the maid chick started screaming, I placed my gun back in my waistband walking out.

"Help ya maid clean that shit up."

...

Sitting in my car scrolling through my phone waiting for Diamonté to get off for lunch, I looked up mugging towards the two doctors walking past instantly smirking as D and I's eyes met.

"Wassgood shawty?" Leaned over the console poking out my lips as D got situated looking towards me rolling her eyes, I shook my head leaning back in my seat. "Oh...that's whatchu' on?

"I ain't heard from ya ass inna whole week, you ain't finna be kissing on me. Strictly here for a free meal." Diamonté said with an attitude as she looked in the mirror applying lip gloss, turning her body towards the door chewing her gum loud as hell.

Despite not being in the mood to deal with her attitude, D was right to feel some type of way towards me. After getting back from the trop, we ain't really been on the same page since.

Of course I want to see my girl succeed, but with her working these zombie headass hours...I hardly see her ass.

Foolishly getting used to seeing her multiple times throughout the week, the fact it ain't like that anymore got a nigga feeling unappreciated as fuck. So I been entertaining those that do give a fuck.

"Heard you."

"Can you stop chewing ya ice so fucking loud?" Snapping out of my daze looking towards Diamonté as she glared back at me, I shrugged picking up my cup pouring some more ice into my mouth crunching even louder. "Annoying as hell."

"I'm sitting here minding my business, if anyone's being annoying it's ya ass. Had a fucking attitude since you got in my car. Fuck wrong wit-..." Scrunching my face as D pulled a twenty dollar bill out of her wallet slamming it on the table standing up, I quickly grabbed her hand looking up at her as. "Sit...please."

Grabbing a napkin from the dispenser wiping off my mouth as Diamonté slowly sat back down, I crossed my arms leaning back in my chair as she stared off into space breathing heavily.

"I just don't understand. You took me on the trip which I'm so thankful for, and we had a good ass time. We come back and it's like...you just said fuck me. I understand my hours have been crazy at the hospital but, I still put an effort-..."

"That's cap. Call ya, you don't answer and never bother to call my ass back. Text ya, you never text back. Effort where? Only reason I got an hour outta ya busy ass schedule is cause I pulled up on ya ass. But you got the fucking audacity to get in my car wit a fucking attitude."

I never been the type to press somebody on reciprocating the energy I was putting out, exactly why I never did relationships. I was down to hear D out, but if I'm being honest...I been checked out.

"You're right." Raising my eyebrows as Diamonté nodded her head moving her hair out her face, I leaned up in my chair listening closely. "I just have a lot on my plate, but I can see how you might be feeling abandoned. And I don't want you to feel that way. I'm gonna work on it."

"I appreciate that, on some real shit. But actions speak louder than words sweetheart."

Watching Diamonté as she stood up from her chair walking over placing her arms around my neck sitting on my lap, I turned as she tried to kiss me causing her to forcefully grip my chin pressing her lips against mine.

Biting her bottom lip pulling away, I thrusted my hips up making sure she felt me under her as she discreetly began grinding against me smirking.

"You free tonight?" Diamonté whispered, as I rubbed my hand up and down her thigh biting my bottom lip. "I wanna make it up to you daddy."

"You know where a nigga live, all ya gotta do is pull up."

This wasn't the first time I had this conversation with Diamonté, I was tryna give her the benefit of the doubt...but I was starting to feel she was changing up on a nigga.

I can't even remember the last time D came by my spot, or count the amount of times she left me waiting for her ass. Shawty saying she planning on showing effort, but I'll believe it when I see it.

"Well be ready for me daddy."

...

"Antonio if you don't put my son down, make me push you inna damn pool." Jhene fussed continuing to do laps around their pool as I held Jonah up in the air like they did in Lion King, busting out laughing as he started wiggling his lil feet cracking up. "Don't entertain that fool baby."

When I hit up Jeremiah to check up on him and the family and he told me Jhene's antsy ass was staying home for a few months instead of going back to the salon, I knew I needed to come check on my sis to make sure she wasn't going insane.

"You chillin' nephew right, why she dickriding? Say hop off momma." I laughed as Jhene sucked her teeth walking over to us, grabbing her water bottle from off the glass table drinking it. "Wanna tell me why you running around the pool looking dumb ass, please fall in for me and ya son...we needa good laugh."

"Rude ass. I just have a child boy, needa get my body back. Plus it's good for me mentally, the only time I really get out is to drop Jade off at Momma Sonia's."

I love my niece and nephew, but I'd be damned if I ever get a female pregnant. It's not even meant in a heartless way.

If anything I thing I should get the adult of the year award, for being able to say I'm immature as hell. Shit I can hardly take care of myself most of the time.

"Well look at you handling ya shit super mom." I teased as Jhene lifted her arm up showing her muscles, as I carefully placed Jonah in his baby bed thing strapping him in. "When the last time ya spoke to D?"

"Uhhh I talked to her before her first day wishing her luck. But I understand, sis a whole nurse making that shmoneyyy. Hold up...boy what you do?"

"Hold up hold up, why I gotta be the one doing something wrong." Placing my hand on my chest offended as Jhene sided me, I threw her the middle finger. "Shit just ain't how it used to be...I want my shawty to be successful and everything but at the same time shit gotta be 50/50. Just like I make time for her, she needa make time for me and she ain't."

Since day one, Jhene was more of a big sister to me than just my bro's girl. It was rare I came across someone who made me feel comfortable enough to open up, I always felt looked down on and judged.

"Well have you talked to her about it?" Nodding as Jhene took another sip of her water twisting her mouth to the side, she looked towards Jonah making sure he was good looking back towards me. "Well I'm proud you at least did that because I know how you get with that typa stuff. But you needa be a little more understanding. You think I didn't feel abandoned when Jeremiah was in the streets? You think I didn't feel abandoned when Jeremiah was spending hours at the studio building it up so he could become the successful producer he is today? You think I didn't feel abandoned when Jeremiah was grieving the death of one of his best friends?"

"Aight Jhene...don't gotta make me feel like a bitch damn. Making ya boy feel bad yo."

"No Antonio not like that." Jhene laughed as I crossed my arms beginning to feel like an dickhead. "I'm saying every relationship goes through shit. But you talk about it, you express how we feel, and you move different going forward. Yall honestly just gotta be there for each other."

Nodding my head beginning to put myself in Diamonté's shoes, I began thinking of ways I can make her feel special later tonight instead of her caring for my bitch ass.

"Why you always gotta be right? Get on my damn nerves. On shittt I ain't tell you, rolled up on Jason's bitch ass wit Briana this morning." Busting out laughing as Jhene slapped her forehead knowing Briana and I in the same sentence was never good, I leaned forward in my seat ready no retell the story.

"Who...in the hell...let yall two link up?" Jhene questioned leaning her back against her chair preparing to be blown away. "This finna be good."

"Shut ya ass up and lemme tell my story damn."

...

Man, it wasn't nothin' like that first time

She was in my math class

Long hair, brown skin with the fat ass

Sat beside me, used to laugh at mad jokes

Red roses from the door to the bed.
Takeout from her favorite restaurant.
Handcuffs in the center of the bed.

This was the first time I'd ever planned some shit like this for a female, but I just wanna make D feel special and just know I see everything she's doing.

Nodding my head in approval as I hopped on my kitchen counter taking a breather for the first time in a solid three hours, I opened my phone going to D and I's messages checking her location seeing she was still at the hospital.

Scrunching my face confused knowing she usually got around ten, I walked towards my back door looking outside as D picked up on the last ring.

"Wassup...where you at bae?"

"Huh? Oh...oh my god. Antonio I'm sooo sorry baby I completely forgot. I'm going out to eat with a few of my coworkers and then we're probably gonna go to the club. I can swing by tomorrow though." Shaking my head hearing her laughing with people in the background, I nodded my head turning off my speaker beginning to pick the roses up throwing them away. "Toni?"

"Nah I'm busy tomorrow, be safe." Abruptly ending the call continuing to clean up, I made my way over to the kitchen counter beginning to roll up a blunt feeling my anger coming to a point I couldn't control it. "Exactly why I don't take these bitches serious."

Grabbing my lighter lighting up the blunt, I walked over to my couch sitting down opening my phone going directly into my Instagram DM's.

Biting my bottom lip zooming in on one of the pictures this shawty I been chopping it up with for a minute sent me, I absent mindedly hearted them sending her my address.

candygurl._

So whatchu' think I'm just gonna pull up to ya crib?

I sent you my addy ain't I

You finna send me a uber? 😗

Hell nah...figure it out

Waking up from my nap hearing soft knocks on my door, I stretched standing up from the couch making my way over to my door peeking through my peephole before opening it. 

Running my eyes down her figure biting my bottom lip, I was just thankful she ain't catfished a nigga.

Studying her thick ass chocolate thighs eating up the orange biker shorts she was wearing, I raised my eyebrows as she placed her hand on my chest pushing me back closing the door behind her.

Staring down at her 5'1 figure, I placed my hands on her ass lifting her with ease as she began placing sloppy kisses on my neck. Placing a hard slap on her ass walking over to the couch sitting down, I watched as she slowly began sliding down placing her knees on the floor.

"You look good as fuck." She said seductively pulling my shorts down taking my dick into her soft hands, as she smirked down at kissing it softly. "It's so big...damn. You want Candy to suck your-..."

"Ayo put it in ya fucking mouth." Placing my hand on the back of her head shoving all my inches down her throat, I ignored her pleads as she quickly placed her hands on my thighs gagging. Grabbing both sides of her face, I began throat fucking her tryna work all my anger off. "Fuckkkk."

Breathing aloud feeling her swirl her tongue around my tip, I reached forward unzipping her white zip up jacket as her cup D titties fell out. Parting my mouth feeling a hitch in my stomach, I placed my hands at my sides moaning lowly cumming in her mouth smiling as she proudly swallowed.

"Where's ya room?" Pointing towards my bedroom as she nodded smirking up at me, she slowly stood up removing her jacket disappearing into my room.

Looking down at my cell phone seeing I had two missed calls from Diamonté, I sucked my teeth turning my phone off tossing it back on the couch. I'ma let her do her...and I'ma do me.

Standing up grabbing a few condoms from off my desk, I walked towards my bedroom freezing in a daze as my eyes fell on her.

There she was in the center of my bed naked with the handcuffs around her wrist behind her back, as she laid in all fours giving me a full view of the wetness between her legs.

"Shit...you done fucked up now."

...

Me Writing This Chapter Knowing
Yall Gonna Come At My Neck 😭🏃🏾‍♀️💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 730 15
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...
337K 10.5K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...
2.4K 121 21
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
142K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...