Scintillating | YeonBin | Com...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Book Cover Art by Hawtsaus ・:*:・ Scintillating • pronounced: scin·til·lat·ing •... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 *
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54 *
55 *
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66 *
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74 *
75 *
76 :(
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96 *
97
98
99
100

33

7.5K 489 375
By CHOCOHONEY-

Comment~
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Woah Beommie.. That's.." Soobin looked at his best friend in awe. He knew Beomgyu was a bit more outgoing, but he didn't think Beomgyu would get around to doing such a thing with Taehyun.

"Yes. Intense. I know." Beomgyu bit his lip remembering the sensations Taehyun had made him feel."But he was really careful with me.."

"Does that.. feel good?" Soobin asked cautiously.

"Oh it felt great." Beomgyu sighed with delight.

Soobin blushed violently as Beomgyu explained how Taehyun used his tongue with a lot of detail.

"There's a lot of sucking too." Beomgyu added to his rant.

"Won't that hurt?" Soobin winced.

"It's like.. I don't know.. just ask Yeonjun to do it for you and find out." Beomgyu smirked at his best friend and Soobin's eyes widened.

"That sounds.. a bit too intimate for us. We just cemented our relationship." Soobin spoke.

"Yeah but.. it felt so good. And then I came in his mouth. And he swallowed it!"

"Is that sanitary?"

"Uh.. probably not. But it was really hot."

"Wait a minute.. you said you picked up the phone!"

"Yeah.."

"You were getting a blowjob while you were on the phone with Yeonjun?!"

"Yeah.. don't tell him though." Beomgyu blushed red,"I don't think I could live that down."

"Nope. I'm telling." Soobin teased. He got up with his bowl and began to wash it in the sink.

"Noooo~" Beomgyu got up and followed him to the sink with his own bowl, waiting for Soobin to finish so he could wash his own.

"By the way Beommie.. you do know what's coming up.. right?"

"Huh?"

"Your.. birthday.."

Beomgyu's previously happy mood diminished in a few seconds from the words.

"Oh wait! I'm sorry! Don't be sad.."

"I can't help that.." Beomgyu frowned as he began to wash his own icecream bowl. "I'm really scared to lose Taehyun.. I feel like he's the type of person to tell me to go with my mate.."

"He wouldn't fight for you?"

"He would want to I think.. but he'd be devastated watching me be in pain from rejecting my mate."

Beomgyu dried his hands and felt his eyes water. "But I.. I still want to have a party. I want to spend as much time with him as I can." Beomgyu took a deep breath. "I think.. I'll tell him that I love him on my birthday."

"Love him?!"

"Yeah.."

"Wouldn't that make it harder for both of you?"

"I don't care. I want to tell him. I know we've only been together for a month and some weeks.. but something just tells me that he's the one I'm in love with."

Soobin took in this new information carefully.

"Just.. please don't get hurt Beommie." He hugged his best friend tightly and stroked the back of Beomgyu's head as the male squeezed his eyes shut and let his tears fall. The warm salty droplets soaking into Soobin's shirt slowly.

"I'll try.."

・:*:・ That evening ・:*:・

Soobin had helped Beomgyu to sleep, by rubbing his back until he was out cold. He felt bad for bringing up the subject of Beomgyu's birthday, but he knew Beomgyu was the type of person to not face something personal headstrong unless someone else says it for him.

Soobin looked at the clock on their shared bedside table and saw that it read 10:13 P.M..

I miss Yeonjun. Soobin sighed as he walked over to his own bed, plugging in his phone so it could charge for the night.

As if on cue, the screen lip up with a text from Yeonjun.

MintyAlpha💙:

Soobin smiled at the cute gif Yeonjun had sent him.

BinnieBabie💛:
hi Yeonnie
Sent at 10:15 p.m.

MintyAlpha💙:
Baby? Why are you still up?
Sent at 10:15 p.m.

BinnieBabie💛:
I was helping Beomgyu
get to sleep.. I'm gonna
sleep now. Don't worry.
Sent at 10:16 p.m.

MintyAlpha💙:
You better.

Sent at 10:17 p.m.

BinnieBabie💛:
You are sickeningly cute
My alpha is a softie~
Sent at 10:17 p.m.

MintyAlpha💙:
Where's my cute bear
gif baby?
Sent at 10:17 p.m.

Soobin rolled his eyes before pulling up the gif keyboard and sending one to his boyfriend.

BinnieBabie💛:

Goodnight Yeonnie

Sent at 10:18 p.m.

MintyAlpha💙:
Night baby.
Sent at 10:19 p.m.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Have some fluff and shed a few tears
💛💙

Also guys! This book is getting a lot of reads, I'm really grateful
(◍•ᴗ•◍)
Thanks for reading
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 39.9K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13.7K 366 8
Summary: After a misunderstanding, Izuku was accused of being a villain when one of his classmates misheard a conversation of the UA Staff. This lead...
44.3K 1.4K 22
Jeff barcode fanfiction....and this is my first story also.... English is not my first language so please forgive me if I had any mistakes Kim and Ch...