BOYFIE. - JINGYEOM

By -kygfs

"ugh, park jinyoung you're my soft boyfie." "i'm not soft, fuck off." More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three.
fifty four.
fifty five.
fifty six.
fifty seven.
fifty eight.
fifty nine.
sixty.
sixty one.
sixty two.
sixty three.
sixty four.
sixty five.
sixty six.
sixty seven.
sixty eight.
sixty nine.
seventy.
seventy one.
seventy two.
seventy three.
seventy four.
seventy five.
seventy six.
seventy seven.
seventy eight.
seventy nine.
eighty.
eighty one.
eighty two.
eighty three.
eighty four.
eighty five.
eighty six.
eighty seven.
eighty eight.
eighty nine.
ninety.
ninety one.
ninety two.
ninety three.
ninety four.
ninety five.
ninety six.
ninety seven.
ninety eight.
ninety nine.
one hundred.
101.
102.
103.
104.
106.
107.
read this if u want wholesome jingyeom content 🥺
108.
109.
hi 👉👈
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.

105.

933 55 18
By -kygfs

"yugs please drink the water." jinyoung tried to put it in his boyfriends hand again, only for said boy to whine and shake his head. he seemed to act like a child when he was really drunk, which was kind of cute.

"yugyeom please, you're gonna feel really bad tomorrow if you don't." the younger male whined again before taking the glass and downing the whole thing in one go like it was a shot. jinyoung smiles and ran his hand through his boyfriends hair.

"god you're so cute, did you know that yugyeom? you're the cutest boy on the planet." jinyoung pulled the boy into his arms after laying down next to him. yugyeom merely shook his head, his eyes closed. he was obviously very tired right now.

"m not cute. i'm ugly." jinyoungs heart broke as he shook his head, cupping the youngest cheeks, watching as his eyes fluttered open. yugyeom stared at him, obviously waiting for him to say what he had on his mind.

"you're not ugly, who told you that." yugyeom frowned, closing his eyes again as he thought for a second.

"everyone told me that. everybody says i'm ugly and fat, what if they're right nyoungie." jinyoung sighs, pulling yugyeom in to hug him tightly. hearing him say these things made his heart shatter. he couldn't believe his "fans" were so unbelievably rude.

"you're not fat or ugly, gyeom, you're so perfect. you're absolutely stunning." yugyeom smiles softly at the words, a little him coming from him. jinyoung thought it was adorable.

"but everyone says it so it has to be true. why else would they say it." yugyeoms voice is quiet and soft, he's slowly drifting to sleep and it's easy to tell.

"you're not ugly at all, please don't listen to them. you're so so beautiful yuyu, you're my pretty little prince. i love you so much, don't ever think that's you're ugly, okay baby? you're the cutest boy ever." jinyoung said, placing a kiss on the tip of yugyeom's nose.

"im your pretty little prince?" yugyeoms questioned softly, his eyes opening for a second to look at jinyoung who smiled gently and nodded.

"you, yugyeom, are my pretty little prince. the prettiest prince i've ever seen." he kisses the younger boys head after saying it, listening as he let out a hum of contentment.

"m your pretty prince." yugyeom mumbles, right before he drifts off to sleep in jinyoung's arms.

hi i'm back haha this was short but i'll update again later maybe 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 7.6K 27
❝Darling, those shoes with that shirt?❞ - In where the first thing Bambam does when he sees Yugyeom is insult his outfit.
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
105K 3.2K 37
A boy who always thinking of his best friend/ first love to come back to him while a girl doesn't know how she felt for two boys.
1.2K 110 19
Marks tried his hardest to get JInyoung's attention for years, but what Jinyoung isn't prepared for is one hell of a ride till he does something to g...