𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 // 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒...

By walkingmasterpiece

[book 1/2] Being a Malfoy was hard. Alivia Malfoy was constantly having to meet the standards her parents set... More

Main Characters
Character Aesthetics
Editing
Prologue*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Thank you!
Other Books
Sequel is up!!

Chapter 41

4.9K 130 81
By walkingmasterpiece

Two years passed, and James and I were married. It was a splendid ceremony and I adored it. Narcissa and Lucius came, and even my parents, albeit reluctantly.

We moved into a smaller house so that we could have our own space but we visited James parents as often as we could.

A year after our marriage, the two elderly Potters passed from Dragon Pox. James and Sirius were devastated, so was I. Euphemia and Fleamont we're apart of my family and they were gone. Just like that.

And with their death, came the death of Regulus Black. He was only eighteen. I cried for weeks after that happened and sometimes I still do. He was still so young. No one even knows what happened, he just vanished one day.

James and I, we got through it. He distracted himself with order missions while I was still attending Death Eater meetings. But when we both came home, we were happy together. When we weren't we would cry together. And that was all I could ask for in times like this, the fact that we were together through it all.

I stood in the bathroom clutching the pregnancy test in my hand.

Two lines.

Positive.

I stared at the two lines for what seemed like forever. I was pregnant.

And in a war.

I wasn't alone though, Narcissa had just announced a month ago that she was also pregnant. She was so happy, Lucius was terribly nervous but I could tell he was just as ecstatic.

Now I needed to tell James.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked to the lounge. I looked at the clock hanged above the fireplace, he would be home in a few minutes.

I paced along the room as I waited, going over ways I could tell him. How would he react? Would he be happy? Would he not want it? Would he say it's a bad time to have a child?

The door opening startled me and I turned to come face to face with James. I sucked in a breath, "Hello."

James furrowed his eyebrows, confused with how I was acting. "Hello, love." He spoke slowly. "Is everything all right?"

"You tell me." I muttered but it seemed he heard me. He walked closer and put a hand on my waist and one on my chin to make me look up at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"James," I whispered, "I'm pregnant."

I refused to look him in the eye in case he reacted badly. He used the hand that was on my chin to force me to look him in the eye.

He was smiling.

"Really? We're having a child?"

I nodded.

He picked me up and swung me around circles, both of us laughing. He put me down and kissed me. "They're going to be so beautiful." He mumbled against my lips. I smiled and kissed him harder.

James and I decided to have a dinner to announce the news. It would be in a weeks time.

"So who are we inviting?" I asked as we laid on our bed with a piece of parchment and quill in front of me.

"Well obviously Sirius, Remus, Peter, Lily, Frank and Alice maybe." James suggested. Alice has also just announced she was pregnant.

"Oh yes, Frank and Alice are lovely. I haven't seen them in ages." I hesitated for a second. "Would you be okay with me inviting my brother and Narcissa?" I didn't mention Severus although I would have loved to invite him. James didn't get along with him at all, they hated each other.

He hesitated before replying, "of course. They're your family, which makes them my family too."

I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "I love you, James Potter."

"I love you too Alivia Potter."

The night of dinner came quickly. I was in the kitchen preparing the meals and James was setting out the table.

I wore a black knee-length dress and James wore a white button up shirt and some black jeans.

Before we knew it the door bell rang.

James rushed to the door and opened it.

"Sirius!" I heard him greet. I laughed as they both came in.

I moved to give Sirius a hug and greeted him.

Soon nearly all the guests had arrived. It was just Narcissa and Lucius who had yet to come.

Everyone was conversing in the lounge as we waited to start dinner. Sirius looked up at me from where he sat next to Remus and Frank.

"Who else are we waiting for?" He asked.

"My brother and his wife." I answered.

He visible tensed, it seemed the whole room had halted all conversation.

"He's a known Death Eater. And if you haven't noticed he's one of the people we're fighting against." Sirius exclaimed.

"He's still my brother, Sirius. And he won't do anything, not in front of me."

"I watched him murder one the order members in front of me."

"Sirius, stop." James told him.

I knew that. I was there. Lucius mask had been knocked off and he killed the person who had done it. I watched him do it. Despite occasionally being sent on missions, I didn't kill anyone. I only knocked them unconscious because if I didn't do something my cover would be blown.

I hated that Lucius was apart of this. I hated how he became a different person at the meetings or while he was on missions.

I didn't answer and soon enough the door bell rang.

I went to open it and saw Lucius and Narcissa. I greeted them both with a hug.

"Come in, come in." I moved to allow them to enter. I shot Sirius a look to tell him to not do anything.

James and I ushered everyone to the dining room and everyone sat down. James sat at the head of the table and I sat to his left. Sirius to his right. Next to me was Narcissa, Lucius, Peter, Remus. Next to Sirius was Frank, Alice, and Lily.

We ate dinner and quietly talked with one another, everyone did seem a bit tense because of Lucius and Narcissa but they kept to themselves and didn't cause any trouble.

At the end of dinner, James got up and pulled me up with him.

He cleared his throat and everyone quieted down, "We'd like to make an announcement." He spoke clearly. He looked at me and nodded.

I took a deep breathe before speaking, "I'm pregnant." I breathed out.

Narcissa shot up and enveloped me in a hug. "Our children can go to Hogwarts together!" She exclaimed. I laughed and nodded.

"And Alice's child too." I mentioned. I held out my hand for her to take and she hesitated but took it in the end and smiled.

The rest congratulated us and took turns patting James on the back or giving me a hug.

Lucius came up to me. "Livy we should get going." I smiled and nodded giving him a tight hug.

"Take care, Lucy." I whispered in his ear.

"You too, Livy." He pulled away and Narcissa gave me a hug, they both left.

Soon enough Alice, Frank, Lily, and Peter had all gone and it was only Sirius and Remus who stayed.

"I don't trust him." Sirius muttered.

I sighed, and gave him an exasperated look. "Well Sirius, I do. We may be fighting against each other but he's my brother and I love him and I want him to be apart of my life." My voice cracked towards the end.

"He's a murderer."

"I know!" I screamed. I had lost my patience. I tried to fight back the tears that threatened to spill. "I know." I repeated softer. "And I want to stop him and pull him away from the dark art and all this stuff but I can't." The tears were now falling freely. "The only way out of being a Death Eater is death. And he can't go into hiding for the rest of his life. He has a wife and a child to raise."

Before any of them could reply I went straight to my bedroom and locked the door. I didn't want to talk to any of them right now.

I wanted to help Lucius out of this but I couldn't. He had chosen his path and I have chosen mine. While some might think I've chosen the same one as him, others don't. Others know I am on the other side.

There are no good or bad sides when it comes to war.

There is just war. And death. Lots of death.

_________________________________________

What did you guys think of this chapter?

Let me know and don't forget to vote and comment!! <3

– mysticpanda xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 367 34
It's Adira Rose's and James Sirius Potter's final year at Hogwarts and they're head boy and girl, which sadly for them, mean there stuck sharing thei...
Regret By jj <3

Fanfiction

473 36 32
Eleanor Lupin, daughter of Remus Lupin is in her seventh year of Hogwarts, getting ready for a war. She's trying to balance her social life and prepa...
21.7K 230 29
In Hogwarts everyone one has a muggle device called a phone. Love, a lot of texting and fun! You are Layla West, your a pureblood and you fall in lov...
17.8K 647 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...