PUNK | bnha

Galing kay alexisahippo

𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 ────── 𝙞𝙞𝙙𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙖 𝙭 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚... Higit pa

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

9

4.9K 195 326
Galing kay alexisahippo

["I'm just a man, I'm only flesh and bone.

I can't blame it back on everything I've done.

And now there's no-one else left to love...

I'm used to the darkness, I'm used to the darkness"]

_

TW: POLICE BRUTALITY, DEATH/MURDER

_

[IIDA TENYA]

I was lying in bed, it was late, I was staring at my ceiling. It was dark.

It's been a day since we made up and I can't get him out of my mind.

I'm not thinking about how he cried anymore, I'm thinking about him.

I can't get him out of my mind.

His face, his voice, his walk, everything.

I can't get him out of my mind.

_

The next day, we were hanging out in my room.

We were both sitting on the carpet.

"Are you alright, Glasses?" He hadn't called me by a nickname in ages. It was kind of nice.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"You've been staring at your lap for the entire time I've been here."

"O-oh." Next thing I know he's lifting my head up, his index finger on my chin, making me keep eye contact.

"Your face is red. Like beet red. Are you getting sick? Do you need me to open a window?" I never noticed how deep his voice is... And how striking his eyes are... And how warm his touch is...

"Um..."

"It's getting redder, is something the matter," He paused. "...Tenya?" He dragged my name out, and took a long look into my eyes.

"It's nothing..." I smiled up at him. 

"Sure." He pulled away sat back down.

Someone knocked. "Iida-kun," It was Midoriya. "It's your turn to make dinner, L/N's as well. If you see him, tell me." Then I heard him walk away.

"You have anything in mind, for dinner?" Y/N asked me. 

I was staring at his lips, then I quickly averted my eyes. I hope he didn't notice.

"I do not." I stated. 

I gulped. Then I noticed he was staring at me. 

"Why so nervous," He mocked Midoriya's voice, "Iida-kun?"

"I'm just a bit tired, nothing to worry about, Y/N." I laughed.

He nodded. I could tell from the way he was looking at me that he thought something was up.

We sat there for a moment then went downstairs.

"I'll be just a second." I said as he went towards the kitchen and I faced the lounge.

"Don't be long."

"I won't."

I hurried over to Midoriya and Uraraka, who were sitting with Kirishima and Yaoyorozu.

"Iida? What's wrong?" Uraraka asked me.

"Is it okay for me to like someone other than the opposite sex? In your opinion?" I asked the four of them.

"As long as you love each other, it shouldn't matter." Uraraka smiled.

"Yeah, and telling the person you like that you like them is super manly. Internalization is for cowards." Kirishima grinned.

"As long as you're happy." Midoriya nodded.

"And as long as it's mutual." Yaoyorozu added.

I paused for a few seconds. "I...I like Y/N..."

_

[L/N Y/N]

"I...I like Y/N..."

I was standing against a wall in between the kitchen and lounge, the others didn't know I was listening in, but something seemed up with Tenya, so I needed to make sure he's alright...

But apparently he's getting all heart-eyed for me.

I'm cool with it, hell, I like him too, 

I just don't know what to do.

He literally just came to terms with his sexuality.

And he went after Stain according to Midoriya because he doesn't know how to handle his anger.

And he seems more like a father than a daddy. And, ya know, I hated my father.

And I shouldn't like him, because if I can't decide if I want to be a hero or not, how am I going to decide if I want to be with some uptight, rich, impulsive loser?

Like, sure, he makes me happy. But is being with him practical?

Mr. "I'll fight for justice."

Mr. "Villains are evil."

Mr. "Everything is black and white, if you hurt my brother, you deserve to die, it doesn't matter your ideology or motive or anything."

Mr. "Something is wrong, but I don't want to tell my crush because I'm a loser."

Mr. "Y/N is finally showing compassion by expressing his concern for my wellbeing, I guess it's time to dismiss my obvious irritability."

Mr. Iida Tenya.

No chance.

No way in hell I'd be emotionally vulnerable with some guy like that.

I'd rather join the League.

I walked over to the kitchen and started cooking.

When he finally came in, he asked what he should do. 

"Make some rice." I was prepping the meat. "We're making Onigirazu with chicken katsu and pork katsu."

He did as told and mainly stayed quiet.

"Y/N? I was wondering... Do you have a crush or anything?" He's so fucking obvious.

"There is a guy that piqued my interest, but he's scum, so I don't really care anymore."

"Do you know if he feels the same way?"

"Yes, I've heard him say he likes me."

"Pardon me if I'm being invasive, but, if you're comfortable sharing, who?"

"You know him pretty well."

He nodded and set a timer on the microwave for the meat that I just put in the oven.

I got the seaweed and made sure everything would be ready when the meat was done.

"Y/N, I li-" 

"Hey, Y/N, your phone is ringing." Yaoyorozu called out. I must have left my phone in the lounge earlier or something.

"I'll go get that."

It was just some wrong number.

The rest of the cooking was quiet.

But I could tell he really wanted to tell me. He would get really focused and jump whenever I talked.

"Iida, you should tell him!" Was what a few of my classmates were whispering across the lounge. The whole class was sitting in the lounge, we were watching some movie Kaminari recommended.

"This is pretty good." Bakugou told me.

"Thanks." He usually prefers to do the cooking, because most of our classmates are really bad at it. He's a big fan of Satou's cakes, even though he doesn't like sweets all that much.

After dinner, I was sitting at my desk, in my room, I was researching this police officer's house that got burned down a few years ago. Last year, I think.

A kid did it.

The kid, his boyfriend was shot by a police officer.

The boyfriend was shot exactly a year previous to today.

"Y/N, I'd like to speak with you...about a rather sensitive subject..." It was Tenya.

"I'm a bit busy right now." I snapped.

"Are you alri-"

"Just get out!" I didn't want him to see my face, so I just didn't look at him. But I was crying.

He had seen me cry before, but this is different.

It's not 'I don't want to fight anymore.'

It's "I can't do this anymore."

I can't.

_

We were going to the convenience store to buy some desserts to celebrate [SO's name/crush's name/ex's name/whoever's name idc] being 8 months clean. I had told him I hated how he smoked. And he's been actively trying to quit.

He's just amazing. I love him. 

We met at the Juvenile Detention Center a few years ago. 

"We'll have these." He told the cashier.

"Okay- Wait... You're the guy from the quirk fighting rings... Are you trying to fucking robs us?! Are you going to beat me up?!"

"What the hell are you talking about, old man?" I barked back.

I knew that was why he got arrested, he had fought in those underground quirk rings- which are insanely brutal and illegal -but it was against his will, his parents forced him to, that was their only form of income. And people that don't fully associate with heroes (normal civilians who have no personal connections with heroes, ya know, most people) can easily recognize him because of that. His quirk was that he could control the amount of air in something (a room, your lungs, etc.), which was pretty crazy. He was already marked as a villain because of his quirk, which is something he can't control (you get whatever you get when you're born, and you can't control that). 

The guy pulled a switchblade from his pocket and pointed it at us.

"Get-get back! I'm calling the police."

[Name] was visibly stiff.

"Let's go..." I told him.

He nodded.

I took our food and ran out of the store. I snagged a few lighters and jogged into an alleyway.

"We'll be alright." I said. And I didn't know it then, but I was dead wrong.

Dead fucking wrong.

The cops came with a shit ton of cars. They cornered us and were pointing guns at [Name].

They were here for him...

What are they going to do?

Shoot him?

This is the one day we get to get out of that sickening detention center... 

"Run, I've got this." [Name] grinned.

"No chance, bubbles, fire's cooler." I made a circle of flames... no... a wall of flames around us and the cops.

He started using his quirk, you can tell 'cause his eyes get lighter. He made the air around us lessen. I was getting a bit light headed, but I was okay.

They it stopped.

Someone eraser our quirks.

Eraserhead.

Then bullets went flying...

He got shot, I didn't. When he dropped to the ground, it was silent.

"[Name]! NO!!" I collapsed beside him. On my knees, I hugged him.

"Y/N, I love you... And I want you to grow into the guy that beats the shit outta stupid guys like this... Like the Hero Killer, but cooler."

You could see him weakening by the second.

"At least I died in your arms... Like that song..." He smiled. 

I cried harder. "No... No... Please... You're all I've got... I love you! Dont't leave! Please..." 

"Take my bag and my jacket, and run. Run anywhere. I don't want you to stay here. In a crumby alleyway with me. Just go somewhere, Y/N. I love you." He leaned towards me and kissed me.

The I laid his head back down.

He died with a smiled on his face.

Eraserhead had told the cops to leave, their 'target' was dead. 

He started walking towards us.

I shot I ball of fire at him, but he just dodged it.

I got up slowly, I grabbed [Name]'s bag, and his coat, and I ran...

I ran until my legs couldn't go any farther.

_

I haven't touched his coat, and his bag, since that day. I don't even know what was in it.

_words; 1706

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20K 1.1K 26
━━━you saved me. female reader. izuku midoriya. 6/30/21 ; 7/18/21 @𝙣𝙚𝙗𝙫𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙜
317 1 18
𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐱 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒊𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐...
82.5K 2.6K 41
𝕀𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕕. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝕎𝕙�...
38.5K 1.1K 15
-𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 𝐌�...