Prince... No, a princess??

By LaverixHex

Aadi was just an ordinary guy. Sure he had some feminine qualities and was picked on by bullies, but he liked... More

1. Character Info
2. Typical Day
3. A New World
4. Powers and Princes
5. The Royal Wedding
6. The War
8. The Glorious Return?
9. Final Battle
10. Two King Legacy
11. Additional Information

7. Escape!

547 14 1
By LaverixHex

The tiefling king and queen fought valiantly at the base of the castle against the human king and queen. The kings were still out in front of the castle as they battled each other alongside their guards. The queens had moved their fighting inside to the foyer of the castle.

The tiefling queen had entered the castle to protect the jewel from the human clutches. There was no way that the human queen was going to allow the tiefling queen to get away. Positioning herself in between the jewel and the human queen, the tiefling queen desperately tried to protect the jewel.

Realizing her frantic protection, the human queen was determined to destroy the jewel. Not being able to get around the tiefling queens spear, the human queen pulled out a dagger. She hurled the dagger at a rope that was holding a chandelier. The dagger sliced through the rope and came crashing down on top of the jewel, shattering it completely.

***

Steady, rhythmic pulsing energy flowed through my body, as the arrows came raining down towards us. Maliss stepped over me shielding my entire body. An instinctual mystical nature came over me as I shaped an energy bubble around us in less than a second. The arrows bounced off the force field like tennis balls off a racket.

The bubble dissipated and I embraced Maliss as we stood together. He pulled me into a passionate kiss. We pulled our head backs, but kept our arms embraced around each other.

He smiled as he whispered that I'm full of surprises. He didn't have to just trust the words of Kordax, but had witnessed my magic for himself.

A human guard entered the top of the tower and slashed a sword at us. I screamed look out and Maliss whipped around, took out his sword, and barely grazed the blade of the guard faster than I could blink. However the sword from the human guard was coming down too quick and forcibly for Maliss' sword to completely stop it.

The blade slashed into Maliss' face and blood poured out as he fell to the ground. I set Nimos down, and he squeezed into Maliss' pocket. I shot an energy blast at the guard and he flung over the edge of the tower.

I looked over the edge and saw that the tiefling king got struck down as the head of the tiefling queen rolled out of the castle. I embraced Maliss and teleported us as deep into the forest as possible.

Ripping a long strip of my battle tunic, I draped a makeshift bandage around the wound on Maliss' face. The white cloth instantly turned crimson red as his blood seeped throughout the whole bandage. I tore more pieces off.

By the time there was no more blood I had used up most of my tunic. It barely covered my nipples and looked more like a crop-top. The metal armor covered the essential areas, but I couldn't help thinking that I looked like I was wearing one of those ridiculously skimpy female outfits in those fantasy video games I would play with Emily.

Every time we played she would make some comment about how sexist those games were, but she would always pick the female characters anyways. If she had to look at the backside of a character the whole game, she wanted it to at least be a female. I couldn't really disagree with her logic, I would usually pick a female or male character based on my sexual leanings while playing.

I placed a hand on Maliss' neck and I'd constantly be checking Maliss' pulse, and although faint, it never faded. Using a leaf I formed a funnel like contraption so I could pour droplets of water between his cracked lips. I wished that I had some ice to melt over his mouth to keep him hydrated, but this would have to do.

I started to gather some firewood and Nimos pushed out of Maliss' pocket to help pick up some kindling. Fires were not my forte. I went camping a few times and I would try to help with the fire, but I would always just end up getting in the way.

Focusing a small spark of my magical energy, I formed a marble sized ball in my hand. To my surprise, it took more focus to keep the energy smaller than the large energy bolts. It needed more control, like forcing a small stream to branch off from a roaring river.

Once I was able to gain complete control over my energy I gently placed it on the firewood and kindling. Fire fanned up and out as soon as the energy made contact. Satisfied with the fire, I turned my attention back to nursing Maliss. Nimos curled up next to the warm flames, as the day slowly faded to a dark, cold night.

Tired and worried, I focused my last bit of energy solely on making sure that Maliss was receiving the proper treatment that my limited knowledge could provide. I didn't hear as people approached behind us, but when one of the members spoke I recognized the voice.

The wizard from the tiefling kingdom asked if the prince was hurt, behind her were the elderly wizard from the human world who brought me to Zarish and sixty-some tiefling soldiers who were loyal to their new king.

Unable to respond, my clear expression of defeat and worry were answers enough for the wizards. Both wizards cast a spell that wrapped a glowing aura around Maliss. My mind was too weary to hear their gargled chant.

I touched Maliss. His heartbeat was gradually returning to normal. I could tell he was getting better, but the wizards said he would sleep until the healing process finished.

The young female wizard introduced herself as Pennenda and the older male wizard's name is Filyort. Pennenda explained that they used a tracking spell to find us once the jewel was destroyed.

Filyort apologized for his work in bringing me here, but he had orders from his clients, the human royalty. He explained how wizards are bound to assist in magical help for their clients as long as there wasn't deadly harm caused on someone or extreme political bias. The attack on the tiefling castle freed both of the wizards from their duties and they were now willing to choose their own stance. They chose to help Maliss and my struggle for love and peace.

The whole group sat in silence as they waited for Maliss to heal. They didn't dare make a sound in case they were being followed too.

After a few hours, I was a wreck. The guy I loved was in stasis, two whole species were at war, and I knew no one here. Nimos eased some of my hysteria, but even he wasn't enough to fill my loneliness. While I sat crying into my arm and petting Nimos simultaneously, Pennenda walked up to me.

She squatted beside me and put a comforting hand on my shoulder. She asked if there was anything she could do to help. I didn't really know what to say besides expressing my longing to see Emily. She was probably the only conscious person that could make me feel better right now.

Pennenda thought for a moment then started chanting this spell, Nepo eht wodniw ot eht mlaer erehw sih dneirf sediser. A glowing mirror like square appeared in front of us and inside I could see Nancy embracing Emily who was red eyed from tears.

Nancy was prodding Emily to play some video games, but Emily refused to take the controller because it wasn't the same without me. They were sitting on the couch, but nearly jumped to the roof as I called out to them. Emily looked over to a similar magical square on her wall and ran over to it when she saw me.

She started speaking faster than human comprehension, all the while mixing Spanish and English together. I was completely lost and she was shocked to see me and in such a supernatural way.

It took a while, but I explained how I wasn't dead and how we were able to talk. By how preposterous the story was, I don't think she tracked what I was saying in its entirety, but she definitely got the gist of it.

Once I had finished explaining the events as best as I could, she filled me in on all that was happening there since I'd been gone. Cops looked for me for a few weeks, but eventually gave up. Nick was their prime suspect, but without a body or hard evidence that he was the cause of my disappearance, they never took him into custody.

Nancy was arguing that Nick was the reason I was gone, but Emily thought that I was too smart to let him get the best of me. My guardian didn't care that I wasn't there. He stopped getting child care for me long before I vanished, so I was just one less person to provide for in his opinion.

I showed them Maliss and even though he was still in his coma, they gushed over how cute we would look together. We laughed and talked for hours. I promised to see them again soon, maybe even find a way to get them to visit if it were possible for the magic to make it a round trip.

Pennenda erased the window once we had said our goodbyes. She sat back in satisfaction, when she saw the shift in my mood. I was still worried about Maliss, but at least the loneliness was gone.

As the sun started to creep up over the trees Maliss finally opened his eyes. The healing light flickered away and Maliss stood up energized. He unwrapped the bandages and besides a small, sexy scar he was totally healed.

He hugged, kissed, and thanked me for rescuing him. Then he noticed the wizards and the loyal soldiers and vowed to claim the kingdom back. They all cheered as he led a small party, including me, to a tent that some soldiers had set up earlier. The tent was where they would be planning how to accomplish victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
3K 308 67
Have you ever loved a videogame so much that you wished you were somehow magically transported into it? Tough luck, this isn't your typical isekai st...
836 50 36
Jayden was never meant to be a prince, but when he gets adopted by the king and queen, he has to prepare himself for the challenges ahead. Luckily, h...
1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...