Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

43. divorce papers!

27.5K 1.3K 207
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hey people good morning.

How are you? And how is your roza (fast) going in this garmi (summer)?

Alhamdulillah mine is fine till now😅

*********

Rahmaan's POV

When i was in my room getting ready for the office i heard yelling voices from outside. I was startled for minute but then I recognise it baba and mama's voice. I ran outside and saw baba sitting on the sofa holding his head. While mama stood there crying.

"Baba mama what happened?" I asked worriedly and they both look at me. Baba's eyes red and he was shaking with Anger as his eyes landed on me.

"Here our great son Shabana!" He said Loudly and stood up.

"Now your happy beta! Obviously your happy now! Cause you got what you wanted!" He yelled while smiling but that smiled was bitter.

"Please calm down Ahmed. We will talk to them" mama tried to talked to baba while holding his hand but he jerk her hands away.

"TALK!? You want to talk? There is nothing to talk after what your son did!"  He shouted and I ran to him to calm him. Cause it's not right for his health.

"Baba please calm down" I said softly. But in return he slapped me hard.

"Baba" he again slapped me and I stood there silently.

"Don't call me baba!" He yelled.

"Baba.. you want to hit me you can baba as much as you want.. but please calm down.. your health is not good baba...." He cut me off.

"I want to die!" He screamed and mama gasped covering her mouth while I froze on my place.

"Please don't say that baba" I begged and he chuckled humourless.

"Do you care?" he asked And I nodded my eyes become wet seeing him like this. I love my baba so much.

"No rahmaan! You never cared about anyone but yourself" he yelled and I lowered my head.

"How can I live this life when he ruined my brother's daughter that she throw DIVORCE papers at his face" he shouted while throwing few papers at my face. Then I realised all the time he was holding same papers. my entire being froze. My breath hitched and eyes widened. I felt my blood become cold. And face became colourless.

Baba was continuesly yelling mama was trying to calm him but me. I felt everything shattered. My knees started shaking and my eyes were down on the floor were that paper was.

I bend down and with shaky hands I picked that paper were my life  coming to an end.

I saw it was really divorce papers and more hurting and painful was for me that hana signed it.

My breath become heavy and tears started blurring my vision. I tried to compose myself but I couldn't stop my tears. The pain was too great for me to hold it back.

Hana really asking for divorce!

My heart's pain increased every second as my eyes were glued to her signed.

"How will I face my brother?!" Baba's loud voice bring me out of my trance. I looked at him and saw him shaking.

"He! Your son! He ruined my niece! My brother gave her to us why!? To broke her to ruined her?!" Baba started screaming and I was stood there numb.

"How I will face him! When he will ask me on judgement day what we did to his daughter then what will I say to him! That my son ruined her! And abandon her with his child! How will hana live with a child alone! My brother make us done this nikah before his death cause he trusted us that after him we will take cared of his little princess but my son ruined her! And i couldn't do anything I couldn't stopped him! I broke my promise I....." Baba was continuesly screaming and then his breath become heavy and he started rubbing his left hand and chest.

"Ahmed" mama yelled and there I came to my sense. Me and mama ran toward him but he held his palm infront of us.

"Don't come near me" his voice came out as whisper while his forehead became sweaty. He was continuesly running his hand on his chest while his face twisted in pain and in the next second he felt on the ground lifeless.

"Baba!" I screamed at top of my lungs.

**************

Hana's POV

"That's delicious" I complimented muneeb and he bow his head infront of me while his one hand on his heart.

"I'm happy you like my service" he said dramatically and i giggled at his act.

Muneeb just made his special coffee for me and truth to be told it's amazing.

"Well.. that's my secret recipe.. which I know people will like it" he said proudly.

"Mind me telling your special recipe?" I asked expecting he will tell me because honestly I love his hand made coffee.

"Pagal hai kya ( are you mad) it's my secret recipe if I tell you then how will you come to me next time asking for my hand made coffee?" he asked.

"Arre toh.. that's good na.. you don't have to do this for me" I said. As many time I told him to make his hand made coffee cause I was craving for this coffee almost every day.

"And that's the only thing I can do to make you smile" he said in low voice smiling coming closer to me. I raise my eyebrows.

"No. You can do many things for me.. like buying me lots of ice-creams, chocolates ,pickle and some time few junk foods" I said smirking getting up from the bench. We were sitting in the terrace.

"So madam... you already made your mind that you will ended up bankrupting me. With your cravings" he walked behind me while blabbering and grinning like an idiot.

"Don't be so dramatic.. buying me some foods won't make any difference in your bank account. Mr Engineer" I said rolling my eyes.

"You know sometimes I thought if I were a chef. Not only a chef but world's best chef other than engineer so I could make your special food whenever you want" I look at him surprised.

"You know how to cook?" I asked surprised.

"No.. I only know how to make this best coffee" I said proudly flickering his collar.

"With this coffee recipe you wanted to become a world's best chef?" I asked holding back my hard laugh.

"Yeah... You know my coffee is best so it's a big point that can make me best chef" he said grinning.

"Only coffee make you best chef?" I again asked trying really hard to hold back my laugh. He understood that I was mocking him.

"Don't underestimate the power of a commen man's coffee" he said narrowing his eyes at me playfully.

"Really... muneeb" I burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked pouting.

"Cause your so cute" I said pinching his nose laughing. While he was looking at me silently with smiled on his face.

I came downstair leaving muneeb there and walked toward kitchen to put that coffee mug.

As I walked toward my room after placing that mug when aapi called me.

"Hana" I turned and saw her coming toward me. She went somewhere with Nabeel bhai and now she was coming inside the house.

"Yes aapi. Did your important work is done?" I asked as aapi told me before leaving that she was going for some important work.

"Yeah.. we went for your work" she replied.

"My work?" I asked confused. She didn't say anything and took out some papers from that envelop which was in her hand.

"Hana sign this" she said after sometime.

"What is it?" I asked taking that papers from aapi's hand.

"Your divorce papers" as my eyes landed on that papers aapi said. My body froze looking at that papers with dread. I felt my heart clenched painfully looking at that papers.

After that day Maan never come to my college. It has been 1 week of our last meeting. Aapi didn't talk to me about divorce after that night so I literally forget about divorce.

"Sign this hana" she ordered me giving me pen. My eyes filled with unshed tears while look at aapi pleadingly. I didn't know what I was doing or asking but signing this paper something which doesn't get well with me.

"Aapi...." I trailed off. Didn't know what to say.

"Hana... Don't think twice.. you already make your decision now do it. Don't forget what he did to you" she reminded me. And all the things which Maan did to me play in my mind. Most important that two things.

Kissing Ariba

And saying my child is not his.

And that gave me some strength and I took that pen from aapi and sat on the couch while placing that papers on front table. I closed my eyes for some more strength.

I love you hana.

Don't leave me

Your my happiness.

I will rather die to give you divorce.

His voice started echoing in my head.

If you really love me Maan.. then this is your punishment. You snatch my love from me now I'm snatching yours

I thought and signed that papers. I gave it to aapi and turned toward my room. A lone tear escaped my eyes.

**********

I was sitting in my room feeling something uneasy. I didn't went outside after singing that paper. Which I signed yesterday. I don't know why but I was afraid to go outside. Maybe.. Thinking aapi will say that Maan signed those papers and we legally divorced now.

I know I was being unreasonable cause I wanted divorce but again whenever I saw myself in mirror or think about my child a deep down I don't want this divorce. I wanted a relationship with him even I will never accept him or forgive him what he did to me but for my baby I wanted to hold this nikah. Cause who knows in future my baby wanted to go it's father then what i will do other than to gave my baby permission to meet its father. I don't have any right to snatch that rights from my child if he/she want to meet maan. So that's why....

No hana! no no no! Don't think anything. You made a decision now be strong.

My mind screamed and I sighed covering my face.

" My baby you doesn't need your father" i told my baby putting my hand on my 5 months baby bump.

I was staring outside through my room's window aimlessly when aapi came running.

"Hana" aapi called me breathlessly. I looked at her and saw tears in her eyes.

"Aapi... What happened?" I asked worriedly going closer to her. She came to me and hugged me while sobbing.

"Aapi tell me. What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked panicking.

"Hana... Ahmed chachu..." She stopped while saying something about baba.

"Baba.. what aapi?" I asked pulling her back.

"Chachu had a heart attack" aapi said closing her eyes tightly while I became numb. My eyes widened and I stumbled back.

"Baba" a whisper left my mouth with a lone tear.

**********

How was it?

What you think will happen next?

Tell me about this chapter.. I know it's short chapter but I wanted to end like this.

And if you want update soon (or maybe double update). Then don't forget to vote and comments. I already completed writing next chapter😉

Aand... Did you guys check out my second book (unknowingly halal) intro? If not then go check out.

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 17.6K 64
"You planned for this marriage to happen. I can't believe you trick your friend to run away so you can sway yourself into my life. Well, all your gam...
15.9K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
687K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
994K 39.1K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...