Fathomless Love of Kabir Pooja

By ThisisIRENE

This story revolves around kabir and pooja and lets see how Love twisted betrayal happens between them. Pooja... More

Life changing day
Tit for Tat
New beginning
Office Romance
The Longest night
Topsy turvy
Fluctuating Feelings
A token of love
Confrontation & Confessions
Irresistible Love
Unadulterated Bonding
Serendipitous Visitor
Three Magical Words
Romance is in Air
Blushing Bae
Hide and seek
Deep Thinking
Love under test
Differences
Time to decide
One final chance
Love/Revenge
Good News
I am Back
Conspiracy
Light admist Darkness
Betrayal??
Parted ways
Buddies for life
Strange Feelings
He is Mine
Face off
Ultimate Truth
Fighting over rights
Shocking Step
Legally Mine
The Saviour
Confinement
Typical Husband?
Mystique Feelings
Stubborn Lady
The so called "Ego"
Trial for truth
Spunky mode on
A wicked trap
Embrace of love
Flourishing Love
Plots at Party
"Stabbed my back"
Passionate Night
Pay back time
New chef in the house
Heads up !
Next move
Scam in the house!
Twisting the LIE
Crux of Romance
✈Bon Voyage 🗽
The Favourite one
Unbidden Visit
An Intuition
Struck Dumb😳
Nearing the BOSS
New player in the game?
"The Dead End"
"The Masterplanner"
Breaking ties
New Fan fiction
"Detached"
Super Mom
Key to Happiness
A Big Decision
Indirect Talks
Apology Accepted
New Dimension
Celebration Time?
Strange Connection
A Blessing in Disguise
Dream comes true
Disclosure Time
A Staggering letter
Mood swings
Being Impartial
My Problem solver
Stunning Face-off
Overwhelming love
New Nani in the house
Open Talks
Foxy minds
A layer of Guilt
Attention Jabir Shippers
Novel Fanfiction
Custody case
Loggerheads
Avoiding each other
A Small crack
Reconciliation
Heavy Hearts
Carelessness
Protective Parents
All doors are closed
Hidden Remorse
Caught Red-handed
Win-lose situation
United by hearts
Hoodwinker
"Projectmates"
A new Malkin
A Surprise Visitor
Anonymous Pal
Flirty Mood
Staggering Twist
Heartfelt Apology
Sorted out
Enraged
Tough decision
Cute Family
Anniversary Gift
A Birthday to remember
A night to pass on
Unexpected Visitors
A Love mark
Looking After
A new Menace
Scrutiny & Suffering
Negotiation
An Open Challenge
Despair in the air
Wedding Bells
GAME OVER
No more HIDING
Beginning of the end

Different Shades

501 44 6
By ThisisIRENE

Pooja couldn't resilient back from the drama just happened few minutes back. She is still in turbulence wondering who might have done this cheap act against their own family. What would be their need to leak the info.She is inquisitive to know who informed deep.Pooja couldn't holds the suspense anymore and immediately drives to Deep's mansion to clarify all her doubts. Deep is surprised to see pooja at this time and smiled at her. He asked what brings you here pooja?Pooja shared about the blaming drama just happened and she is curious to know who spoke with him.She asked about the caller? Deep said I don't know who spoke but I can say only one thing the caller is a lady. She just shared the crucial info and hung up the call.Pooja wondered who might have turned against kabir.Whats her motive?Deep and Pooja are contemplating about the caller's motive. Arohi who heard their conversation joined them and said "Its very clear the person is having aversion towards pooja and trying to sabotage her image.More particularly to break kabir's trust on her. When all dots are connected the only person who would benefit from all of these would be none other than Kavya.

"Arohi's prediction left pooja splendid.She instantly bustled towards Arohi and gave her a tight hug.Wow Arohi you are unbelievable. She hit herself on head and said "How could I missed this simple logic".Arohi teased her "May be your thoughts are revolving around someone". Pooja blushed a lil and pouted at arohi.She said enough don't deviate away from the topic.Arohi giggled at her.Pooja then thanked them for helping her in all ways and moved off. Back to kabir's mansion,Kavya is walking to and fro out of frustration. She seems tensed about her.Kabir has cleverly saved Pooja from the clutches of blame.Now pooja is in safe position.What if someone starts digging the hidden truth.What if pooja doubts on me.I know pooja would have met Deep and enquired about the caller. She might have found something by now.I have to rescue myself from being cornered. Suddenly she could feel a touch on her shoulder and turned back. Her nightmare is standing in front of her.Pooja snapped at her face to get back her into senses.Kavya acts normally hiding her emotions. She cleared her throat and asked in a bit attitude tone "what are you doing here Pooja?What do you want? "Pooja is just observing her with folded hands.She could sense nervousness around her. Pooja opened her mouth "I need answers.More precisely I want to know who made that call"

Kavya made up her jitters and replied How would I know?If you want you go and find by yourself. Leave me.I have many works to do"and budges. Pooja smirked and said don't worry "I have found the informer..... Kavya" Which stopped kavya.She could sense her heart pounding and looks at pooja. Pooja walked towards her and said "Informer Kavya".Kavya's rage reached peak.She refused instantly what rubbish are you talking.Stop putting blame on me.Stay in your limits Pooja.Don't ever try to mess with me else the consequences will be bad. Kavya gave a warning by pointing her finger at her.Pooja lost her coolness and twisted her hand at back. She said "Lets see what will be consequences. I knew you made that call. Right now I don't have any proof to frame you but I challenge you one thing that I will make you confess in front of all. Then you will be the one thrown out of the house"She pushed her away and moved off.Pooja then comes to terrace and secretly called someone.....

She ordered something and make sure he delivers it without anybody's knowledge.Pooja smiled now you can't escape from me Kavya. On the other hand PK is left outrageous after seeing kabir's new avatar.He thinks its all because of pooja.She gradually turns kabir against us.I will bring out her real face very soon.Enough is enough I am not gonna sit quietly she has to pay back for the loss.He called somebody and said something which is muted. PK smirks now you can't escape from me Pooja.Both PK and pooja are in the verge of showing the real faces of their foes.Kabir is sleeping soundly in his room whereas pooja has fixed her eyes at clock and waiting restlessly for the right moment.She is in hesitation whether to wake him or not.Pooja finally decided and moved towards Kabir. She shook him slowly saying "Kabir wake up".But he holds her hands tightly in sleep being undisturbed by her voice.

Pooja smiled seeing his gesture and caressed his hairs. She affectionately whispered "Kabir" near his ears which wakes him up.He is stunned to see pooja too close to him.He asked what is she doing here pooja signalled his hand through his eyes. Kabir looks down to see pooja's hand in his grip and released immediately.He sat up to avoid the embarrasing position.Kabir then faltered what..what are you doing here?Pooja moves closer to him.kabir felt uncomfortable seeing her coming closer and asks her to stop.Pooja signalled him to stay quiet and slided towards him.Kabir is left dumbstruck with the intimacy and his heart starts pounding high.He don't know why he is not stopping her and enjoys the brewing romance between them.He didn't except pooja will turn romantic all of a sudden.He closed his eyes ready for a kiss.The clock strikes and pooja moved towards his ears and mumbled "Happy Birthday Jaan".Kabir opened his eyes with a shock. He is left disappointed that pooja came closer to just wish him nothing more than that. Pooja asked what happened Kabir aren't you happy with my wish.

He thanked her with a sheepish smile. Pooja said this is your first birthday after our marriage.You know how excited I am.I am not able to express it in my words. She keeps on talking which leaves kabir disinterested.He is actually upset that she spoiled his romantic mood.He interruped her "I am feeling sleepy lets go back to sleep pooja". Pooja finds his behavior suspicious and moved towards bed. She wonders what makes him upset all of a sudden. She then dozed off in few minutes.Next day,Kabir wokes up with a big bright smile.He thinks this is my first bday with pooja and krish. I can't control my exhilaration.Then his eyes starts searches for two important persons of his life but to his disappointment they were missing.He stood up with a sad face and moved towards the washroom. He got freshened up and came back to room.He got dressed up and grooming himself in front of mirror. He is scolding pooja for missing in the early morning.He misses his son too.He wants to see them first on his special day.Right then pooja enters with krish.Kabir saw their reflections on mirror and immediately turned back with a big beautiful smile.

His desperation has come to an end. Pooja is delighted to see kabir in happy mood and moves towards him.She told krish to wish papa happy birthday. Krish is shaking his hands and legs and playing in his own world.Kabir took him in his arms and kissed him.You know krish your presence makes my birthday special.This is the first bday I am celebrating with you.I feel like I am flying in horizon.Whereas Krish is pulling his cheeks and having fun with him. Pooja said "Krish give papa a sweet kiss!kiss him!"Krish understands her and gave him a lovely kiss which melts kabir's heart. He got emotional with the unadulterated love and sheds happy tears. Pooja moved closer to him and wiped his tears which astonishes kabir.Both had an deep eyelock.Pooja could see kabir's eyes expressing lots of things which she is desperately waiting to hear all these days while kabir went deep into her and finds the plethora of love flows for him. Both have found what they are looking in wach other. After few minutes they broke the eyelock due to krish's sound.Kabir is finding difficult to meet her eyes and moved away. Pooja feels elated that kabir has started reciprocating his feelings.After a while, Kabir descended stairs and surprised to see the decorations made for his b'day.

He is taken aback with his family 's love and stood speechless.He just observes each and every one from stairs. All family members seems busy and running behind the chores.They make sure everything should be set before kabir makes an entry.Sonali saw kabir and rushed towards him.All surrounded him and he is flooded with lots of love.Suman came with his favorite sweet and fed him.He tasted and said yummy ma just like your love.

He then got blessings from elders. Pooja is watching everything from upstairs.Kabir notices her and signals to come down.Pooja nodded negatively.Kabir smiled at her while kavya notices this and starts feeling jealous. Chandha feeds sweets to all and comes to kavya. She is about to fed him but kavya stopped her. Chandha forces her to have but kavya denied abruptly and left the place which leaves chandha puzzled. She then brushed her thoughts and said What did I do? Why she is behaving odd? I was just about to feed her sweets.I think She is having mood swings frequently.What a bizarre lady!!!

Then she looked at the sweet box and a bright smile appeared on her face.If she doesn't want sweet means what no problem I will eat her part as well.Chandha happily filled her mouth with sweets.Arush couldn't control his laughter seeing chandha with mouthful of sweets and clicked her picture.Chandha's eyes widened in shock and started chasing Arush. All are laughing out heartily seeing chandha chasing arush with bulged face.Pooja couldn't control her laughter and bursted out heavily. Kabir just got the attention of Pooja and stood frozen lost in her laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...
67.3K 5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
423K 14.8K 43
Love is a feeling that can happen with anyone at anytime. But what happens when the love happens between an angel and a devil? . . . . The angel Kash...
399K 23K 33
Not an Arranged Marriage Tale! ❝Har Pal tumhare hi sath guzaru kuch aisi chahat hone lagi hai, Mujhe dheere dheere ab tumhari itni aadat si hone lagi...