Because without you nothing e...

By 0r30ss

Harley is recently recovering a harsh breakup where she was cheated on, and dumped for her ex best friend Tif... More

Chapter 1: I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
Chapter 2: I will never be taken for granted again
Chapter 3: Is this fantasy real? Or is it all homemade?
Chapter 4: Pretend like I don't entice you
Chapter 5: Throw your dress up and your heart away
Chapter 6: Then I don't know the awkward stranger to my right
Chapter 7: As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see
Chapter 8: I can't wait to see your brilliant face
Chapter 9: So move a little bit closer, I hear the sound of your voice
Chapter 10: As I brace my knees you hold me down with your eyes
Chapter 11: Better think of something good to say
Chapter 12: It's like I was never even there
Chapter 13: Stay away from my friends
Chapter 14: Kill the conversation
Chapter 15: Out of sight, out of mind
Chapter 16: Never means forever desperation
Chapter 17: Maybe we're just having too much fun
Chapter 18: I've got something to tell you, and it just can't wait
Chapter 19: I changed your mind, and ended up here
Chapter 20: Intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of pain
Chapter 21: Like a rush shot through you
Chapter 22: Can we create something beautiful?
Chapter 24: I'll throw my arms around you darling
Chapter 25: Scream in the dark
Chapter 26: And we'll turn to ashes
Chapter 27: Drown me in the flames

Chapter 23: For you I'd count The Salt Under the Sea

952 18 2
By 0r30ss

(Sorry, I think Microsoft Word fucked up my spacing)

I pretty much forced myself to finish this chapter today, AND I DID! Which was super difficult considering the fact th at I'm tired as fuck right ow. But I did it all for oyu dedicated readers ;D

Sorry for the long, long long delay. ENJOY :)

Harley POV

After we figured out who all was going, I realized we had a LOT TO DO.

"I'll get the food and drinks!" Mike said as he got up and ran to his room to grab his car keys.

"Erm I have towels and shit like that at my house, so we can go there on the way to the beach." I said while planning the day ahead of us. By this time, Tony and I were pretty good, and there wasn't that thick tension between us anymore.

I proceeded to text Nat to see if she wanted to go with us. Knowing Nat, and how much she loves surfing at night, her answer was pretty much a no brainer.

"Soooo, what are we going to do for the next.." I paused to look at my phone, "4 hours?" I asked.

"I know what we’re going to do, I dunno about the Fuentes brothers over there." Tony replied back to me, while standing me up out of the couch. "I actually have a surprise for you." he told me, with one of the hugest smiles I've ever seen on his face to this date.

He lead me up the stairs to his bedroom, and sat me on his bed. "Do not move, okay baby?" he said, whilst kissing my lips ever so slightly. He walked out of the room and shut the door.

He came back into the room, hiding something behind his back. "There's something behind my baaack" he told me, expecting me to die from curiosity.

"Oh really?" I asked, pretending that I didn't notice. "Do you want to see him?"

"Him? What do you mea-" He cut me off, and I was attacked with tickles. He tickled my stomach, my neck, and then he manages to get me into a bear hug to the point where I was completely immobile.

"To....ny.. I am going to.......fuck.....ing kill........ You!!!!" I paused between syllables, I couldn't breathe at all. He was tickling me too much, and it just so happens that I am extremely ticklish. He still would not let me get out. "Tony please! AH!" He continued to feverishly move his fingers across my foot. "THIS AINT A GAME, STAHP" he stopped, but he continued to hold on for dear life.

"Can you um SORTA, maybe, possibly, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN?" I asked, emphasizing the last four words that I spoke.

"Why? Why should I?" he asked, tempting me, by putting his hand closer to my foot. I squirmed and squirmed, but he had me locked.

"How bout you get no action unless you let me out like NOW!" I said back feistily.

"Pshh, that's so..." He let me out of the bear hold, and tackled me, resulting in his body laying over mine. "dead" he said, finishing his sentence while leaning on for a kiss.

Just as our lips touched, very lightly, I jerked my head to the side chanted "TOO SLOW!" while completely ruining the moment. I laughed in his face, literally, and he gave me a pouty face. "OH BOO HOO!" I issue cold-heartedly. He deepened his pouty face, hoping that I would cave; I didn't cave until he widened those big brown eyes.

---------- 3 hours later -------

After the guys were all ready to leave, we left and headed towards my house. Me and Tony rode with Vic since Mike was going to meet us there with all of the stuff. When we pulled up to my house, I hopped out of the car, and decided to invite the boys in.

" Do you guys want to stay in the car, or come in?" I asked, as I was about to head inside really quickly.

"I'm coming" Tony said proudly, I couldn't help but laugh.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" I said laughing, while clutching my stomach tightly.

Vic caught on; s bit late and began to laugh with me. He hopped out of the car and walked towards where I was standing.

Tony stood there giving me 'the look', but I ignored it, I couldn't resist.

"Niiiice, Harley" Vic said, while trying to catch his breath back.

"Can you not though" He said as we walked towards my door.

I just laughed at his reaction, and unlocked the door. The house looked surprisingly decent. I heard vacuuming off in the distance. Nat must be cleaning up... for some odd reason.

"I'll be back guys, I got to go upstairs" I said, walking up the brief staircase. I noticed the sound of vacuum increasing the closer I approached my room.

Before me, stood a red-headed girl cleaning my room. “Nat, what are you doing?" I said, trying to talk over the loud sound of the vaccum. "What?!" She asked, raising her voice so that she could hear me .

"What are y-" I cut off my sentence after realizing she couldn't hear me. I simply pointed down to the vaccum, and she made an understanding face, with a nod.

"I'm vacuuming!" She managed to say over the loud noise. “I got bored, and this is what I do when I'm bored." She turned off the vacuum. "You've been so busy with life without me" She said, with a pouty face. I could tell she was slightly sincere, but she meant it in a funny ish way."

"So I'm guessing you didn't get my text...” I said, trailing off at my sentence.

"I don't even know where my cell phone is, to be honest...” Nat said, in a downward tone.

"WELL, if you HAD your phone, you would know about the beach party we're having. Well I consider it more of a get together kind of thing rather than a party, but-"

"You're having a party without me!? Harley Torres, I am hurt!"

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go! If you would let me finish my sentence girl!" I paused, "There's just one tansy wins problem."

"What?" She asked hungry for an answer.

"Mike's going to be there, so it may be a bit awkward for you. But he said he was totally fine with you going, and that your relationship with him shouldn't affect the fact that you're my friend and that I want you to go."

"Aw that's really nice of him!" She stopped to think for a second, "What time are you guys going?"

"Now, so get your stuff ready! You can always vacuum later, it's not like you're missing much here...” I said as I grabbed a bikini, some board shorts, flip-flops and my other few necessities.

"I'm gonna go change, so just come down when you're done." I said, walking out of the door, with a smile and thumbs up.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit and board shorts pretty quickly. The bikini top was navy blue, and had black and white Mexican designed skulls scattered over it. I wore a white aspire and create tank from Austin carliles clothing line over in.The board shorts I wore were simple black with two white stripes down the side. I topped it off with some plain black flip-flops to top it off.

I wasn't necessarily rushing, but I finished faster than I anticipated I would. After I finished, I picked my bag back up, and I headed back downstairs to my living room to find Tony and Vic deep in a game of Mario Kart Wii.

"Really guys?" I asked, "Of all the games I have, you choose this?"

"Hey it's a classic!" Vic said to me

"Yeah, and if you're so annoyed with us playing with it, why do you even have it?" I plainly looked at him. "See exactly" Tony finished.

About 5 minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, since Nat was the only person upstairs, I knew it'd be her.

She was wearing her swimsuit cover-up over her strapless bikini, which revealed her flat and toned belly. I'm not sure if she was trying or not, but either way, Mike would surely go ga-ga over her.

"So are you guys ready?" She asked as she hopped off of the last step.

"Yup, we're just waiting for you..." Tony said without looking up from the screen, which displayed one of the hardest levels on Mario Kart; Rainbow Road.

"Oh why didn't you just say that?! Hold up let me get a water." She ran to the kitchen and took out a large bottle of Smart Water.

"LEH-GO!" I said hopping up off the couch.

"Awh c'mon, we just started the final round!" Vic said, sounding like a little kid.

"Do you realize how ridiculous you sound right now Vic?"

"Pleeaaseeeeee?" Tony chimed in.

"Oh my god, just meet Nat and I in the car within 3 minutes, or you'll get left!"

"But it's my car.." Vic said back, questioning me.

"You'll lose that car!"

"Girl pleasee.." Vic said with attitude, while snapping his fingers and poking his lips out.

"Hey, don't tempt me, you will be walking to the beach." I replied.

"Grrr, whatever."

I laughed and walked to the car, Nat following. I realized we didn't have the keys so we decided to wait. We simply stood beside it and waited for Vic and Tony to come out.

About 2 minutes later, I heard Vic whining. "Oh come on that's not fair! Harley was distracting me!"

"Dude, we started after she left, you're just a sore loser" Tony said snickering at Vic. Vic simply rolled his eyes and headed toward the car.

"I call shotgun!" Nat said as she got in the front seat.

I chuckled to myself and got in the backseat. Tony sat beside me. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and grabbed my hand. Not to sound cliché or anything, but I felt a slight spark. I don't know if it was just me, but I know there's still that attraction I had for him.

"Oops, sorry I shocked you" Tony said to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. Well, this is awkward I thought it was something special, but it was just him being.. Electromagnetically charged. Wow, I sound like a science geek.

I just laughed at this craziness, and pulled out my phone to check for and twitter updates. Hopefully, this ride wouldn't be too long.

-----------

 We arrived at the beach around 5:12, and I could already see a tall, tattooed and bearded man who was also shirtless, setting up a tent. We all got out of the car with our stuff and headed over towards Mike. When we got over there, Mike was transferring the drinks to the coolers. We simply stood there and watched him work.

"Do you guys expect me to do everything because I'm Mexican, or were you planning on doing something constructive?" He said without looking up.

"The first one" I said with a smile. He glared at me, and turned to look at Nat. His eyes bulged as he looked her up and down. While clearing his throat, he turned away to play off his shocked face.

“That could not have been more obvious” I whispered towards Nat. I headed towards where he was and looked back at Nat and winked.

“Mike that could not have been more obvious!”'  I said while chuckling at him.

“What are you talking about; I don’t even know what you’re talking about right now...”  Mike said, nervously. He stuttered slightly, enough for me to catch it.

“Oh come on Mike, a blind man can see that you still like her! Why don’t you at least talk to her or something?” I said, trying to coax Mike into talking to Nat. They obviously weren’t over each other. 

“She probably still thinks I’m a dick!” He said, setting down the box containing food.

“You probably still think she’s a bitch so it’s okay, you think the same of each other.” I said, reassuringly. I like to keep stuff out in the open rather than telling lies back and forth.

He chuckled a bit then replied “I don’t know Har..”

“Stop being a pussy”

“Don’t call me that, I get pussy, I am not a pussy.” He said back vivaciously.

“You are if you don’t man up, grow some balls and talk to her!” I said, grabbing 2 beers. I opened up one, and sipped it.

“Hop off Harley, I got this.” He said as he sat the last piece of the grill up. He walked towards Nat. “Yup, I still got it.” I whispered to myself, mentally giving myself a high-five.

I walked towards Tony who was sitting by himself while playing in the sand.  “What’s up Turtle?”

“Just sitting in some sand, what about you?”

“Just sitting with a turtle.” Silence filled the space between us, until I spoke up again. “Where’s Vic?”

“He’s waiting for Megan to come, she told him that she was close by”

“Oh yeah, alright. It’s so cute how much he likes her already huh?”

“Almost as much as I like you…” Tony said, inching towards my face for a kiss. I gladly kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, he pressed his lips to mine. Just as we got into it, we were interupted, as usual.

“Hey guys let’s get this party started!” I heard Jaime yell as he walked towards the beach next to a girl with a familiar face. “Way-to-go Jaime the cock-block. “Tony muttered. I laughed a bit and thought about the girl Jaime was with. I thought about it for a second until I finally put 2 and 2 together. “Zoe?!”

“Harley?! Oh my god!” I got up from sitting in the sand and ran over to her. She ran about 20% and I ran about 80% of the way there. Don’t blame me; I was stoked to see my old best friend.

“How are you?!” I asked, still shocked at who I saw.

Tony and Jaime were just standing there awkwardly while Zoe and I were catching up.

“I’m good! Oh my god I can’t believe I’m seeing you again! I haven’t seen you since what 2nd grade?” She said, shockd to see me. “How did you even recognize me?” She finished.

“C’mon! You were my best friend since our baby years! Even when you moved I never forgot you, even though we LOST TOUCH” I said, emphasizing the last two words.

“My bad, I lost my phone and had to get a new one! You know how bad I am about losing things..” She replied 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah...” I said while giving her the look I used to give her back in the day. “ GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, THIS AIN’T A GAME.”

“Wait, how do you guys even know each other?” Jaime asked, confused.

Nat and Mike walked back towards the group, holding hands. Mike stood there awkwardly while we were having a little family reunion discussing our situation.

I was going to say something about it, but I figured it would be rude to interrupt my conversation with Zoe.

“Harley was one of my bestest friends ever since our baby years.  But then I had to move to Wisconsin in 2nd grade, and I haven’t seen her since! Well until now...”

“Wow, it’s a small world after all huh?” Jaime said.

“Yeah it is!” Zoe said, smiling widely at him.

 “Do you know her?” Jaime asked towards Nat.

“You’re going to have to give me details on you two later.” I whispered to Zoe quietly, Jaime didn’t hear me because he was talking to Nat. She nodded, and then acted as if I said nothing to play it off.

“Nah, I moved here sometime after she left, so it’s the first time I’m seeing her.” Nat said with a slight smile.

Vic walked over to the group next to Megan. She was wearing a black muscle shirt with a purple and black leopard cross on it with short shorts and flip-flops. She was honestly a really pretty girl and I hope her and Vic have a good relationship.

“So everyone’s here and we have everything ready, let’s get this party started!” Mike yelled while cranking the stereo that had someone’s iPhone in it. A familiar song beat blasted through the speakers and I made a shocked face.

“Oh my god, are you serious!” I got super excited as the song ‘Straight Golden’ blasted through the speakers.

Mike walked all around waving his arms, “I GOT THIS SHIT.” Then he proceeded to rap the words to the song.

“It’s little Mike here, watch me go. Strap yourself let’s lock and load. Pull the benz on up the coast and pop, pop down we goo. You want a shake-down. This is a breakdown. Pop-drop-and lock it pick that ass up off the ground and scream. Got the rhythm, make ya sweat.”

 He walked towards Nat he sang while smacking Nat on the ass “Mikey makes that pussy wet.”

She laughed as he went on. “So fuck the bitch that fuck’s with me I, I smoke the finest green” He stopped for a swig of whiskey. “Run the block and met my G’s, I be party PTV” We all sang together, “PARTY WITH THE BANDS IT’S WHISKEY HAANDZ!”

"We're straight golden, straight, we're straight golden!" Vic attmpted to sing in the same voice as the guy in the original song.

" It's Whiskey Handz" Mike rapped happily.

"We're straight golden, straight, we're straight golden!" 

" It's Whiskey Handz"

"We're straight golden, straight, we're straight golden!" 

" It's Whiskey Handz"

"We're straight golden, straight, we're straight golden!" 

Jaime stepped up and sang his part. "Chronic combonic sonic waaave you spend on it, whiskey hands in the building, teach ya kids just like phonics! It's a shame that we like this, it's a game that we can't win! The shame is not the fame, I just smile when I talk shit. The masses the ass-grabs, the bitches that won't last, fucking high as a feather biiiiiiiiitch"

He danced around and continued, "So don't stop, get it get it, work it girl, hit it hit it, slow it down turn around, I'll show you how shit is" He walked off as if he were a famous rapper who just made a legendary appearance. I found it hilarious.

The rest of the beach party consisted of us fooling around, listening to different songs of all different genres whil dancing. It was probably the most fun I've had in a long time. 

Zoe seemed to be familiar with all of the songs that were played, which I found really cool considering this is such a rare genre for a typical person to like. She and Jaime seemed to be hitting it off really well.

 I noticed Megan came out of her shell a bit more, but she didn’t drink. It’s cool though, she’d probably be the only one who wouldn’t have a killer hangover in the morning. Vic seemed really into her, I could tell from the way he intently talked to her while we partied.

Mike and Nat were both looking really happy together. They were dancing together to several songs on Breathe Carolina’s ‘Hell is what you make it’ album.

While we were in the middle of listening to ‘Don’t Tell Dave’ by Dance Gavin Dance, Tony pulled me towards the ocean.

“Water you doing babe?” I asked

“Less talking, more walking.” He simply stated. He held my hand tightly, as if I were going to run away. After about 30 more seconds, we finally came to a complete stop.

We were about 50 feet away from everyone else.

The think black coat enveloped the sky around us. Surprisingly, I could see several stars up in the sky. It was pretty much the perfect setting for whatever was coming next from Tony.. Unless he was breaking up with me... That would be awkward.

 We both had our shoes off, so we walked far enough into the ocean so that the water came up to my knees, and up to his shins (since he’s so tall).

“Harley, I have a question for you..” He looked off into the distance for a second and then turned to face me. We were standing in front of each other, hand-in-hand. He continued on to what he was saying.

“Harley, I know we’ve been an item for a short amount of time, but I truly believe that you are something special to me. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked shyly.

“Yes Tony, a thousand times yes.” I replied,  

I wrapped my arms around his neck and then I leaned in for the kill, he met me the rest of the way towards the kiss.

I closed my eyes, just as his lips hit mine, and I moved my hands from around his neck to his face. As we progressed, the scent of his cologne sharply surrounded my nose, which was weird considering we were standing in the ocean.

Soon, mid-kiss, I felt his tongue lick over my lips, asking for an entrance, so I gladly welcomed it in. For the duration of the time, our tongues wrestled. This kiss had much more passion than our other kisses, most likely because we were both excited about being together.

This night was simply perfect. I wouldn’t want it to be any other way. Hopefully the pregnancy test thingy with Tiffany wouldn't change that.

 ----------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry I sort of rushed the end, I'll ellaborate later, i just wanted to make sure you got to read it tonight/whenever you get to it. ;3

 Guys in case you didn't notice, I'm Zoe. Lol, I had no other volunteers to be with Jaime so I AM wop wop. 

This is supposed to be a happy chapter, a fun fun fun, no problems kind of thing, but I can’t guarantee it will be like this for the next chapter.  I’m trying really hard to make this fanfic not cliché like other fanfics.

I want to add a bit of random shit in there to make you say wait wtf just happened. ;D beware guys, this is your  warning!

Sorry for the long wait guys, I haven't had much motivation, or inspiration to write lately. I’ve been writing this chapter for a long time! I’ve done like 1 paragraph in each day, yeah cause I didn’t make this much of a priority, but I think it’s coming along pretty well!

But hopefully I get some feedback more frequently, so I'll be able to update more. Wooop wooop! So yeeeah don't forget to vote and/or comment. Seriously, the simplest thing you can do is great c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 6 15
//COMPLETED// THIS IS BOOK 1// Aria Perry always had a special bond with her brother, Tony. She always thought it was cool how he had such a liking...
487K 9.9K 47
Sequel to This Time I'll Hang, Close the Door. Summer Quinn has been through a lot. There's been secrets, lies, changes, and promises. Finally some...
31.4K 836 52
Jaime Preciado is forced to move to San Diego after being locked up. New school, new friends, and new faces to look at. He moves to Mountain View Hig...
21.7K 1.2K 35
Completed March 19, 2016 "When people hurt you, the first thing on pretty much everyone's mind is revenge. It's not necessarily bad, no, it's just hu...