Got it

By Sean_kaycee1234

Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice are best friends, but what happens when love gets in the way. Join along with them a... More

One
Meet the characters
Two
Three
Four
Authors Note
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five

Twenty Five

1.3K 51 20
By Sean_kaycee1234

<Sean POV>

I opened the door carefully as I tried to make sure that it didn't creak. I slipped myself inside my room as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before searching for Kaycee. I shut the door and I quickly snapped my head and found her laying on the bed. She's probably already asleep. No. We need to talk, Kayc.

I walked towards my cupboard and quickly changed before approaching Kaycee. I nudged her gently.

'Hey Kayc, are you up?' I asked her. She moved her body ever so slightly as she let out a small groan. She opened her eyes carefully.

'W-what are you doing here? Sarah told me that you were only coming back tomorrow' she said. I ignored her question as I pulled her up and into my embrace.

'I'm so sorry Kayc' I whispered. She held onto my tightly as she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. 'Im sorry I forgot. I know how important it is to you'

'Don't worry about' she said as confidently as possible but I could tell she was disappointed. Her voice shook a little bit and when I lifted her chin off of my neck, I swear I saw tears pool in her eyes. 'Guess you can't always have what you want' She said.

'Oh Kayc... I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you, I promise' I told her as guilt started to eat me up.

She chuckled lightly, ' I'm just tired, let's talk about it tomorrow' she said laying back in the bed. I nodded my head before getting under the covers and cuddling her into me. 

'Good night Kayc...' 

<Kaycee POV>

It had been two hours since Sean left for his date with Sean. I was currently lying on the bed. Sarah had told me that Sean was staying over at Tate's house so I decided it's was just better to sleep than stay up. Or I could watch the eclipse. But the main reason I was excited was because i got to do it with Sean. Well not anymore.

I felt tears prick in my eyes at the thought of Sean leaving me for Tate started to crawl in. He really forgot about it. About me.

.

'Good night Kayc...' i heard him say as he brought my head to his chest. Comfort. I hummed I response as I wiped my tears away and wrapped my arms around him. Gotta enjoy this, while it lasts. But why did he come back home? Did Tate cancel it, last minute? What happened? 

.

I woke up to the sound of the birds chirping. It really is true when people say bird chirping can put an instant smile on your face. I rubbed my eyes before I peered them open, just to see Sean staring back at me, his eyes filled with worry.

That's when the thoughts of last night filled my memory. Sean forgetting about the eclipse. Me crying. Sean coming back and saying he was sorry. A frown replaced my smile as I bit my lips and focused on my thoughts.

'...Morning Kayc' Sean said bringing me out of my thoughts.

'Hey'  I replied.

'Look, I just want to say that I'm really s-'

'Don't worry about it, Sean. Really. It just a stupid lunar eclipse, anyways' I said cringing at the use of my words. Stupid lunar eclipse? It was anything but that.

'No Kayc, I forgot. I'm so sorry. Stay over today, please, I'll make it up to you. I promise on my life this time' 

'Its okay Sean, besides I've gotta head back home today' I said shuffling out of the bed. I was making my way to the bathroom when Sean got a grip of my wrist.

'Please Kayc...' he asked looking down at me.

'You know I would, but IVe already stayed over two days in a row and if I stay for longer than I'm pretty sure my mom would take that as a sign that I want to move out or something' I chuckled. He let my wrists go as I made my way to the bathroom.

.

'Hey K, Kylie just texted me asking if you're going back home today' Serris asked me.

'Yeah I'm actually gonna head out now' I said. 

'Not now K, are you seriously going to leave me with this crazy guy?' Serris whined pointing at Sean. I took my bag and slinged it over my shoulders before I went to thank Miya and Cheuk for letting me stay over etc.

'Hey I'll drop you off' Sean said abruptly.

'That okay, I'll take an uber'.

'You know that I'm willing to five you a ride, come on...'he said before stepping closer to me, and whispering something that only I could hear 'unless you're mad at me, and want space. I'll give you whatever you want Kayc, but please I need you. I can't lose you'.

'Fine, you can drop me off' I said with a small, a half fakesmile on my lips. Sean took the car keys from the top shelf as he swung them on his finger and walked out. I hopped into his car as I played a song in the background while scrolling through Instagram.

I felt my smile falter as I saw multiple pictures of couples, friends and family sitting outside enjoying the lunar eclipse. Wish that was me. I liked a few until I came across a particular one. It was of a couple laying on the grass together, the girl was gazing up at the moon while the boy stared at her. It was captioned 'my one and only moon. You light me up'

I heard the cars start up as I turned my phone off and attatched the aux chord to it.

.

We were back at my house 45 minutes later. And let me tell you, that it was the most awkwardest and longest 45 minutes of my life. Neither of us said a word to each other as we let the music be the only sound heard inside the car. Sean offered to walk me to my house as I silently agreed.

'Oh K, you're back' my mom said opening the door. 'Hello dear, are you going to come inside' my mom then asked Sean.

'Uhm-Actually no' he replied looking down at his shoes.

'Oh come on, come inside.' My mom urged grabbing his hand and pulling him in. I chuckled to myself at my moms eagerness, she was really fond of Sean, like really. I dropped my bag onto the floor as I followed behind my mom and Sean.

'Hey K, you're back' Devon said from his seat. I nodded my head giving him a warm smile.

'For a second, I actually though that you wouldn't come back home' Kylie laughed. She adjusted in her seat before she quickly turned her head back towards me. 'How was the eclipse, K? Wasn't it beautiful? Devon fell asleep half way through it though'. I looked over at Sean as I saw his body stiffen as he balled his fists. I could tell he was nervous as he closed his eyes and lost composure.

<Sean POV>

I froze after what Kylie had just asked. Oh no. What was Kaycee going to say? Devon was definitely going to kill me now. Maybe if I make a run for it now, I can at least say a quick goodbye to my family before Devon kills me.

'It was great and beautiful,as per usual' Kaycee said a smile gracing her lips. Did she just cover for me?

'I bet you two watched it together like always' Devon chimed in.

'Uhm-yeah of course we did. It wouldn't be much of an eclipse with out your best friend, right Sean?' Kaycee said which took my by complete surprise.

'Right' I answered with the tiny bit of confidence I had left in me. Kaycee gave me one look before she looked back down as she played with her fingers.

'So Sean are you staying over today?' Devon asked me.

'No, not today. But hopefully some other time' I replied. But that is if Kaycee doesn't hate me.

'So K, have you got yourself a date yet for prom?' Kylie aske her changing the subject.

'Nope... I mightn't even go. It's just a prom anyways' Kaycee muttered.

'You can't not go K. It's meant to be special, you get to dress up and wear makeup and look like a princess' Kylie replied looking into the air dreamily.

'Are you saying that I don't look like a princess when I don't wear dresses or make up' Kaycee said pretending to act offended.

'You know what I mean K' Kylie said.

<Kaycee POV>

'Besides the last time I wore a dress  and makeup things turned out horribly wrong' I whispered as I remembered back to Tate's party.

I nearly forgot that Sean was still standing there. He didn't know that I caught him and Tate kissing and right now, I don't think I ever want him to know. He looked at me worriedly as his eyes glistened.

And that was all it took for me to rush out and run upstairs to my room, and cry. And most likely repeat that for a few hours. I could hear footsteps following closely behind, but I made sure that I locked the door as I felt myself begin to shake. 

He forgot. My supposedly damn best friend forgot. I told him i was okay, when I wasn't. And now he's banging on the door waiting for me to open up.

AN- SO WHAT DO YOU THINK??

ANY ASSUMPTIONS OF WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??

IM SORRY FOR THE BACK AND FORTH POV'S ASWELL AS LIKE THE TIME SKIP THINGS. 

 I DONT REALLY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY EXCEPT FOR THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR CONSISTENTLY SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE,FOLLOW,COMMENT AND SHARE,

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
205K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
22.8K 740 11
i'm tired of reading the same stories over and over again... - - - i did a book like this on a previous account of mine, but i got locked out of it s...
i'm fine 2 By <3

Teen Fiction

13.4K 196 10
the second part of "Im fine"šŸ’•