๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

17

3K 80 60
By bbshnxoxo

"come on! Let's sit while I added the ingredients"

"I also have a lot of things to tell you"

"last night, while I was at the Hospital Wings. I couldn't sleep and I heard the voices again so I tried to look from where the voices came but Dobby appeared out of nowhere. He's the one who demanded that rogue bludger. He's bewitched it so that it would hurt me to make me go back to my uncle's house. He said that the history is repeating itself and when I asked him what he means, he's gone. I suddenly heard people's coming so I pretended to be asleep. I heard Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Madame Pomfrey voices. They were carrying Colin Creevey, he was petrified. And I heard that Dumbledore said, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened again"

"again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?"

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. And now he's taught Draco how to do it."

"maybe" I added while sitting down, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

" We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure."

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

" Heh... No. No one ever comes in here."

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle."

"Who?"

"Moaning Myrtle." I saw a ghost of a girl with glasses and wearing Hogwarts uniform with Ravenclaw badge get out of one of the cabins, slowly approaching Ron from behind him.

" Who's Moaning Myrtle?"

"I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me! Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle? Huh...aaaah!"she suddenly started wailing loudly making me close my ears. Then, she fly into a toilet until the water splash.

"She's a little sensitive."

I raised both of my eyebrows. "yeah... We can see that" I smiled awkwardly but soon we burst into laughter.

~

I rolled my eyes for the how many times already when I see Lockhart grinned widely and annoyingly while walking up.

"Gather 'round, gather 'round! Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" he looks like he's asking himself.

"Excellent! In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions- for full details, see my published works. Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape." we watch as Professor Snape walked up with his arms crossed and his usual stern face.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear. One, two, three." I rolled my eyes again. This fool won't even last for 1 seconds or less.

" Expelliarmus" with that simple spell, Snape sent Lockhart flying backwards. And I join in the laughter, tears started to form in my eyes as I wiped them with my fingers.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious- ah- what you were about to do. And if I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." I tried my best to hold it in but I burst out laughing so hard and all the attentions on me. I bit my lower lips and looked down, still smiling.

" and what is so funny, Miss..... Dumbledore? "

" it's just that you said that was easy for you to block that spell but Professor Snape sent you flying backwards with such a simple spell as 'Expelliarmus'. It was hilarious, really. I think that you should teach us how to block unfriendly spells first" I stifle my laugh by biting my lower lip and smirk at him. Lockhart narrowed his eyes at me and Professor Snape smirked at my comment. Draco put his arm around my shoulder and chuckled.

"well, how about you and me. We duel"

"it won't be a problem. I know lots of spells that can send you to the Hospital Wings right away. Think about it again, Professor, do you think it would be a wise decision to duel with a student. Thus, Albus Dumbledore's daughter?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at him. I can see he gulp and I smirked again. I can see on Professor Snape's face that he's proud of me. Well, I'm pretty proud of myself too.

He cleared his throat and look away from me. I smirked and chuckled.

"good one, love. You scared him" Draco whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"it feels good to said it without worrying that what I said offended him"

"Let's have a volunteer pair! Um, Potter, Weasley, how about you?"

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps?" Professor Snape motion for him to go. Draco get up and make his way to Harry. Oh no.... This is not good.

"Wands at the ready."

"Scared, Potter?"

"You wish."

I chewed my lips anxiously looking at this two boys. My boyfriend and my friend dueling right in front of my eyes.

"On the count of three, cast your charms to disarm your opponent- only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here. One, two--"

"Everte statium!" Draco point to Harry, sending him flying backward, roughly. I gasped, watching in horror as Harry get up while Draco smirked in victory.

"Rictusempra!" now it's Draco turn to be sent flying backward. He lands in front of Professor Snape and he looked up at him, frowning. Professor Snape pulled him up by the back of his collar and push him towards Harry.

"Serpensortia!" a snake come out of his wand and hiss.

"don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you."

"Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte ascendare!" the snake flies into the air and it hisses furiously. It slither towards a Hufflepuff boy.

Everyone frozed in their place. It was going to attack and I won't let that happen.

"do not attack!" I said at him and he turns his head to me.

"leave him alone" I heard another voice and look up to see Harry.

"I order you to not attack!" I said again.

But it ignored us.

"do not attack or I'll kill you!" I threatened it and it stops, looking at me.

"Vipera evenesca." The snake turn into ashes.

"what are you two playing at?!" the Hufflepuff boy shouted. I widen my eyes, realising the consequences of our actions.

I looked down as I feel the eyes on me and Harry. I shook my head.... This is not good.

~

"you both are a Parselmouth? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I'm a what?"

"Parselmouth harry... It means we can talk to snakes"

"I know. I mean, I accidentally set a python on my cousin Dudley at the zoo once. Uh, once! But, so what? I bet loads of people here can do it."

"no Harry.... It's not a very common gift... It's bad... Look, I wanted to tell you but I didn't think that is a good idea.."

"What's bad? If I hadn't told that snake not to attack Justin."

"Oh, that's what you both said to it!"

"You were there! You heard us!"

"I heard you speaking Parseltongue. Snake language?"

"I spoke a different language? But- I didn't realize I- how can I speak a language without knowing I can?"

"I don't know, Harry, but it sounded like you were egging the snake on, or something. Harry, listen to me. There's a reason the symbol of Slytherin House is a serpent. Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth. He could talk to snakes, too."

"Exactly! Now the whole school's gonna think you both are his great- greatgreat grandchildren, or something."

"But I'm not... I can't be."

"He lived a thousand years ago... For all we know, you both could be"

I sigh and shook my head "fine... I discovered that I'm a Parselmouth last year... I didn't tell you because I was worry... You will think bad of me.. The fact that I'm in Slytherin is bad enough... Someone sent me a letter last Christmas and it was odd... He claimed that he's my father... And during the summer, I had a dream.. A dream of a boy.. He was wearing Hogwarts uniform but I've never seen him before... He has a dark chocolate eyes, raven hair and he's really tall. He's incredibly handsome... I admit that... He just said 'you're not who you are, my dear' and I woke up"

The trio look at me in shocked.

"he claimed to be your father? But you're a Dumbledore! You're Albus Dumbledore daughter... You were freezed in 1945 right? "

"yeah... I really don't know which one should I believe now" I said and rubbed my temple.

"it's fine! Let's try to look for him in the library"

"why would the library has a book about a Hogwarts student?"

"er... You're right, Ron. Why don't you ask Professor Dumbledore himself?"

"I'm scared... I don't want him to think that I doubt him as my father"

"do you know his name?"

"I don't.... If only I knew, I would have searched for him by myself without asking for help"

Harry puts his hand on my shoulder and said in a warming tone "it's alright, Elora, we'll help you to find him"

I nodded and hug them all at once "thank you for not judging me"

"no problem, you're our friend"

I smiled and nodded. It feels good when they support me instead of judging me as if I'm guilty.

~

I sit in the common room at the study space, far from the other Slytherins since they keep cheering for me because they thought I was the one who released the monster in the Chamber of Secrets and attacked the muggle borns. It was weird. The Gryffindors try their best to avoid Harry and here I am with Slytherins cheering for me. They thought that I'm the heir of Slytherin because of my special ability.

I open my Potions book and dip my quill in the black ink then started writing an essay for Professor Snape. I was so focus in the essay that I didn't realize someone sit next to me and keep staring at me.

They cleared their throat and I jumped in shock looking at the person. "Draco... You shocked me"

"well, I was sitting in here for a quiet long time"

"I didn't realize.... I was doing my homework" I said, getting back to write the essay.

"why are you sitting here instead of the common room?"

"too noisy. They keep cheering for me and I couldn't concentrate" he doesn't say anything but he just nodded his head.

"ohh..."

"you done your homework?"

"yeah...... Kind of"

"kind of?" I chuckled and he sneered.

"I'm not good like you"

"you should have come to me and I could teach you"

"yeah... I will, next time" he says slowly and I shrugged. I kinda feel bored so I decided to sing.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I managed to sing that song while still writing my essay but Draco seems very impressed. I could feel him staring right at me.

I write for the closing and I'm done. I sigh in relief then organise my stuff. Once I'm done, I turn to him with his mouth open.

"wow.... You sound like an angel"

"awwhh... Thank you, babe"

"you're welcome, angel"

"angel? I thought you prefer calling me love?"

"well, you are an angel... My angel"

I bite my lips and look down as I could feel my cheeks heating up. I giggle and finally look up at him with a smile when I'm regained myself again.

"you're being silly" I said while giggling.

"oh... Am I now?"

"yeah.."

"look at how red your cheeks are" he said and laughed while squishing my left cheek.

"Draco Malfoy! Stop" I said, giggling while pushing his hand away playfully. He laughed and continued to squish my cheek again. He stopped and put his hands on my face and pulled my face closer to him until the tip of our noses touch.

"hey! Stop! They are watching us!"

"let them be. Are you embarrassed?"

"no! Just... Don't you feel awkward when people stare at you?"

"nope.. I'm used to it" I rolled my eyes and stand up from my sit. He catch my arm and stop me. I look at him with raised eyebrows.

"where are you going?"

"I'm going to put my books and my quill in the dormitory, of course. And I want to change into my pajamas"

"alright, be fast. I want to spend some time with you"

I giggle and nodded "sure"

When I enter the dormitory, the girls were talking and stopped when they saw me walking in.

"we saw what you and Malfoy did" Daphne says while smirking at me.

I chuckled and put my books down while shaking my head "what do you mean? We done nothing!"

"you both were so sweet!" Pansy added while shrieking.

I laughed "nahh.. There's nothing sweet about it"

"come on! Don't deny what we said! You both are the cutest couple I've ever seen" Daphne said while clapping her hands excitedly.

"well, I bet that Draco and I are the hot topic of your gossip"

"of course! For your cuteness!" Millicent chirped in.

I laughed and get into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I put on a black long sleeve pajamas.

"bye girls. Have a good time" I said as I open the door.

"have a good time with Malfoy!" Daphne shouted, I laughed while closing the door.

I walk down to the common room and saw Draco sitting on the couch. I smiled and put my arms around him from behind. He stand up and pull my hand with him toward his dormitory.

"wait! What about your friends?"

"they are good. I told them already and they are fine as long as I close the curtains" I laughed and enter the dormitory. The boys look at us before looking away, minding their own business. I look at them in disbelief, they seriously don't care?

He chuckled gently before pulling my hand with his then pull me on to the bed with him. I lay down with him and he waves his wand, the curtains closed. I heard the boys chuckled. I shifted awkwardly but calm down once he take my hand in his and interlocked our fingers together.

Draco put his head on my right shoulder. I draw some circles on his hand and sigh.

"why? Is there anything wrong, Angel?"

"nothing.."

"you're not okay... Tell me, what's wrong"

"actually... I'm worried about the attack... I'm really worry for the muggle-borns... Especially Hermione" I didn't notice that Draco was rolling his eyes when I said that.

"well... What can we do? There's nothing we can do to save them"

"I hope Harry will save them"

"whatever..." I heard him mumbling something but I can't figure that out.

"who is actually the heir of Slytherin.."

"I thought you are"

"well... No.... I don't even know"

"it's fine... Let's stop talking about this.." he sat up and slowly caress my face and bring his face closer to mine. My eyes look at his lips approaching mine and slowly close our eyes together.

His lips brushed against mine softly, delicately. He slowly placed his lips on mine and moved it gently. We take our time slowly and enjoy the feeling of each other's lips. I gasped to take a breath and continue it while my hands went up from his shoulder to his neck until his hair.

I gripped his hair gently and his hand wrapped on my waist. We broke away after a few minutes, breathing heavily. I smile at him while biting my lips, looking into his cold grey-blue eyes. I brushed the tip of my nose against his not breaking the eye contact.

Suddenly, we saw shadows of three figures that reflected from the covers that Draco used, out of the bed. We both look at each other and Draco slowly sat up, grinning.

I already know that it's the boys. They're eavesdropping on us. Draco pulled the cover, looking at the boys. As suspected, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise.

"what were you three doing?"

"Malfoy!..... Just playing around?"

"I know you're lonely because you three don't have a girlfriend so you decided to eavesdroped on me and my girlfriend. Pathethic" I heard Draco sneered at them before returning to my side. We look at each other and bursted out laughing so hard that my face went red.

"hey! That was kinda mean!" we heard Blaise said, offended.

"that's the truth, mate. Accept it that you got rejected" Draco replied. I smiled and pushed his fluffy blonde hair back.

"I think you should find them a girl so that they wouldn't eavesdrop on us anymore"

"nah. They can find their girl by themselves. I got mine so why should I care about them" he pulled me closer to him by my waist and I giggle as he placed a peck on my cheek.

"Angel... Did you have... A boyfriend before me?"

"not really. I wasn't interested in any relationship.. Besides... I was too young back then."

"we're both young.. And people said that we are playing"

"I know... We are only twelve.."

"but I'm sure of my feelings toward you... You're the first girl who make me feel like this. I want to be with you for the rest of my life" he bring my hands up to him and kissed on it.

"I want too, Draco... But.. Wouldn't you mind that I'm a half blood? Plus, I'm Dumbledore's daughter"

"I don't care if you're a half blood or Dumbledore's daughter. You're better than the other pureblood girls. They're so stuck up" I chuckled lightly and he looks at me.

"they're not clever like you. And you're beautiful... Very beautiful than the others"

"do you like me just because I'm beautiful?"

"no! Of course, no. I love you because you're kind, but I have to admit that you impressed me with your beauty, the first time I land my eyes on you. I was so shocked to see such a beautiful angel that I had to slap my face a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I also had to pick up a lot of courage to talk to you, ya know?" I chuckled and hide my face in his chest.

" I love you, Angel.. Very much"

"I love you more"

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him and close my eyes while enjoying his body warmth. He kiss on my head and brush my hair slowly.

"will you... Stay with me, Draco?" I whispered in his ear.

"I will always be with you... My angel"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
25.2K 876 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
44.5K 936 16
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐ฒ.. ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–”๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–’๐ฒ ๐–‡๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–”๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ... ๐–˜...
10.1K 2.9K 52
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...