Remnant's Wolverine (Wolverin...

By jushait

(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your pa... More

Initiation
Players and Pieces
The Burden
Forever Fall
The Stray
Welcome to Beacon
Man and Mutants
omg holy fuck
A Minor Inconvenience
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 1
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 2
Round One
Never Miss A Beat
Something's Wrong
Goodbye
New Life, New Problems
Daughter
Two In One Body
That Day
Hope
Long Time No See
Complicated Reunion
Fight For What's Right
The Wolverine
The Truth
Down Memory Lane
Argus
Our Way
Ace-Operatives
Sparks
Gone To Shit
Confession
Out In The Open
With Friends Like These
Divide And Conquer
Strings
A Cinderella Story
War
...
Round Two

Enter Wolverine

23K 230 291
By jushait

"I'm the best there is in what I do, at least the people weren't still alive whenever I'm done saying that,"

A train can be seen being attacked by a bunch of Nevermores, inside the train are students and people from other kingdoms. The students were in the train in goal to come to Beacon, yet here they are before initiation; fighting grimm.

The students managed to get the Lancers off of their train, but the Nevermores needed more manpower and co-operation. The students didn't know each other, so working together might be a difficult task to do.

But that wasn't needed, because when there was a fish...

there was always a bigger fish.

Suddenly, the roar of a man could be heard and a person had lunged at a Nevermore. The Nevermore shot it's feathers at the person but to no avail, the person used the feather as a jumping platfrom to continue their attack. 

The person had landed on the Nevermore's beak and the other Nevermore was closing in.

"Good, the closer you get; the easier i'll kill you." The person plunged their claws onto the Nevermore's head and jumped up and around it's head, causing the head to split in half; using this momentum, he lunged at the other Nevermore's open mouth and got swallowed.

The gasps of the students could be heard as the Nevermore caws in victory. The students prepared for another fight, but the Nevermore's victory caws changed into shrieks of pain.

Inside, the belly of the flying beast were being torn to shreds. The person climbed up the Nevermore's throat and sliced it's neck, the only sound coming out of that throat would be the roar of the person.

The student jumped great heights out of the Nevermore's mouth, and landed on the train. The students cheered for the person and after that, they went on their merry way.

"Same shit, different day," the person revealed himself.

He had black hair and stray strands that went down to his eyes, teeth that had sharp fangs, red irises that had the vision of a hawk. His body was built, and his hands look like it could crush a human skull.

He had on a brown jacket that had lighter brown lines on his arms specifically the biceps, navy blue jeans, a golden leather belt, and black leather boots.

The person walked back inside the train and sat down on his seat again. A student walked by him.

"Dude, that was so cool! You were like an unstoppable force! You were like a-a... a Wolverine!"

"Thanks, I get that alot,"

The student went on by and The Wolverine dreamed off about what would happen next.

The train stopped to a halt, and The Wolverine woke from his deep slumber. The young man walked out of the train and breathed in the fresh air of Vale.

"I need a drink," Said the Wolverine.

Wolverine walked into a bar and ordered a couple of beers, he sat on the bar stool and waited patiently for his drink.

Out of boredom, Wolverine turned on the TV and watches the news channel.

"It's quite the world out there, huh? The students are all training to be hunters and huntresses; I suppose you are too?" The bartender asked.

"I don't plan on it, I just want to get a normal job,"

"Says the Wolverine," Said a man with a raspy voice.

"Yeah, you're pretty notorious in the hunter bussiness," said the man while drinking more out of his drink.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" The Wolverine asked.

"No, you didn't... in fact; you actually helped a lot on our side, you killed a bunch of grimm that we couldn't handle. Can I have your name? A friend of mine is very interested about you,"

"Depends on who that 'friend' is,"

"He's a headmaster at a famous academy,"

"What's he gonna do? Put me in his school?"

"Eh, probably," the Wolverine thought for a while before answering and finally, he gives an answer.

"The name's Y/N, and who are you?"

"I'm Qrow, Qrow Branwen; you'll probably will be getting a visit from my friend," after that, Qrow walked out of the bar.

Y/N finishes his drink and paid the bartender. After walking out of the bar, he needed to find a place to stay for the night.

Good news is : he found a hotel, Bad news is : the hotel is pretty shady.

He walked in the hotel carelessly and booked for a room. While waiting for his room to be cleaned, he went outside and climbed a building with his claws to get a clear view of his surroundings.

He walked slowly on the edge and put his foot on it; and leaned over.

"Wow, what a shithole," his surroundings were filled with crooks and smoke was all around the area.

He jumped off of the building and landed on his feet, not knowing he jumped into a mugging.

"Impressive, i'm guessing that's your semblance," the crooks left their mugging victim and slowly walked towards him.

"How about.. you give us our money and we'll let you go," the crook pulled out his crowbar.

The crooks pushed Y/N around, pissing him off by every second. Y/N finally unseathes his claws and glared at them with piercing dagger-like eyes.

"I guess you don't want to, let us beat you into sense," the crook ran towards Y/N and hit the crowbar onto Y/N's face. Y/N was knocked back by 2 steps before stopping. He slowly turned his head, showing his face healing fast and kept his glare.

Y/N walked slowly to the crooks and they rush at him with full speed. One crook tried to hit him in the head with a sledgehammer only for him to be impaled by Y/N's adamantium claw, he raises the crook up by his feet with one claw and threw him onto a brick wall.

He dodged an attack and sliced the crook's arm off, he uses this opportunity to stab the crook repeatedly in the chest and roar in the process

Y/N then lunged at a crook and sliced his stomach open, he pulled out the crook's intestine and choked another one with it.

Y/N spinned around; creating a living tornado of claws, and killed every crook in range.

"You boys have a lot of guts, too bad they're all over the floor," said Y/N.

The Wolverine walked out of the scene and got back to his hotel room. Y/N takes off his blood stained clothes and put them in a laundry basket for him to clean later.

"I should really stick to killing grimm and not people, they're such a mess,"
Stated Y/N.

Y/N starts showering; as the water slowly rinses the blood off of him, he remembers all the things he had gone through; but oddly enough, he can't remember a thing about how he got his metal claws.

At one point Y/N wanted to go find his origin, but he fears what he might find when he does realize his past. He might find out the things he has done with his claws and can't bear handling the truth.

Y/N was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone coming in, he quickly got out of the shower and put on a towel. He walks out of the bathroom and looks at the intruders.

"You're not housekeeping," said Y/N.

"Yes; well, I'm very sorry to barge in,"
Said a man with grey hair.

"I suppose you met Qrow?"

"I have," said Y/N, still hunched over slightly; showing a hint of threatening aggression.

"Now now, no need to fight here,"

Y/N easened up a little when he heard him say that.

"I think you know what I will say next," said Ozpin.

"Yeah, go fuck yourself," Y/N turned his back against Ozpin and sat down on his chair to puff a quick one.

"You know, smoking isn't healthy for you,"

"I heal before the cancer could even get to me,"

"A very interesting and peculiar gift you have, Mr. L/N,"

"What I have is not a gift! It's a fucking curse! You ask for a gift, I didn't ask for this shit! If you want it, take it!" Y/N is now standing right in front of Ozpin.

"I can help you," Ozpin said, solemnly.

"Help me what, huh?!"

"Help give you a purpose to your immortal life,"

Y/N stood there and thought for a while about the choice.

"Fine, I'll go to your academy,"

"Splendid, would you like a vehicle to go there?" Asked Ozpin.

"Well...."

Timeskip

Y/N is now riding on a motorcycle and having the time of his life riding it. He looked on the side of the road and saw a robbery happening.

"Shit, not happenin'," Y/N was about to go there but was stopped by Ozpin.

"Continue your ride Mr. L/N, we've got this covered," said Ozpin.

"How the hell did you talk to me? Did you plant a fucking bug on this bike?"

"We had to have a fast way to contact you, so we upgraded comms to your bike,"

"As long as you're not spying me.."

Y/N continues his motorcycle ride to the academy and enjoyed the night air.

Timeskip

It was morning and Y/N was asleep on a bench in Beacon Academy. The Bullhead that contained students were supposed to be here the afternoon later.

Y/N slowly opens his eyes and stretches his body. He sat up and played a little with his claws, pulling them out and retracting them a bunch of times.

"I can barely feel the pain of it stabbing me now," said Y/N.

Y/N got up and walked around the academy to get the feel of it. He explored the Courtyard, the Cafeteria, the Classrooms, and the Library.

Time passed by and Y/N didn't notice it was already afternoon. Y/N walked out and could hear the engines of the Bullheads.

"Here they are," said Y/N while sitting on a bench, drinking from his flask.

The students began to walk out and one blond kid vomited immediately after he got out.

"Kid didn't have a good time, that's for sure," said Y/N while drinking.

Y/N got up and walked his way towards the rest of the students. He could've sworn he heard an explosion happening outside.

Ozpin was going to start his speech.

"I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge - to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

"Great speech, bub," said Y/N.

Timeskip

It was night and students gathered in the ballroom. Y/N was setting up his sleeping bag and was going to relax until he heard some students talking very loudly, He walked over to them.

"Yeah, this girl's a lost cause," said a Blonde haired girl.

"What's it about?" Asked a girl with black hair and red highlights.

"Huh?" Asked another girl with black hair.

"Your book does it have a name?" Asked the girl with red highlights.

"Well.. It's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body,"

"Oh yeah, that's real lovely," said the Blonde girl, sarcastically.

"I love books, Yang used to read me every night before bed, stories of Heroes and Monsters... they're one of the reasons I wanted to become a huntress," said the girl with red highlights.

"Why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?" Asked Y/N.

"I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like the heroes in those books, someone who fought for what was right and protected people; who couldn't protect themselves," said the girl with red highlights.

"That's very ambitious for a child, unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a stupid, made up fairy tale," said Y/N as if he had gone through it.

"Well.. that's why we're here, to make it better," said the girl with red highlights.

"Ooh, I'm so proud of my baby sister!" Said the blonde haired girl, bear-hugging her sister.

"Cut it out!" Said the the girl with red highlights, they began to fight.

In Y/N's mind, he was inspired by the girl's words; her words made Y/N see the light that had dimmed centuries ago.

"Well, Ruby, Yang.. it's a pleasure to-" said the girl with black hair before getting interrupted by a girl with snow-white hair.

"What in the world is going on, over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?!" As the white haired girl finished her words, she made eye contact with the blonde haired girl.

"Oh, not you again!" Said the both of them.

"Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!"

"Oh, now you're on my side.."

"I was always on your side!"

"Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!"

"She's a hazard to my health!"

"Aren't you that schnee girl? I met your sister once, total bitch.."

The white haired girl gasped in shock and slapped Y/N on the face as soon as the candle blew out.

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 5.5K 70
This is basically like every other y/n self insert thing except the reader isn't an absolute fucking idiot! Also, I have zero fucks about anyone's fe...
333K 3.9K 28
Y/N hated the huntsmen and huntresses of Beacon Academy for his whole life. Then one day he discovers something... he has a secret semblance that has...
1.1K 2 27
Ok so your name is Y/N L/N you and your Family got out of a Huge Grimm Outbreak in Y/C You and your Family Your Father Mother and Yourself just got o...
24.4K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...