Unwanted Colour

By MissLoserLover

A lot of People Like my Splatton X Rwby Harem. So Why not make a regular Splatton Harem Don't worry I'll m... More

Information...
Chapt 1: Unwanted
Chapt 2: Cold Wind Blows
Chapt 3: An Asshole
Capt 4: Stronger Than I Was
Chapt 5: Taken From Me
Chapt 6: Night Of Love (!Lemon!)
A/N: Narwhal or Unicorn
Capt 7: The Search
A/n: New Stories
Chapt 8: Discovery
Chapt 9: Me too!
Chapt 10: Threesome (!Lemon!)
Chapt 11: Talking To Myself
A/n Join Discord
Chapt 12: Rap The Rap
Chapt 13: Marina and You
Chapt 14: Pearl and You
100 Followers!!!: Q&A
Chapt 15: Four and You (!Lemon!)
Chapt 16: Meeting the Others
Chapt 17: (Y/n) Vs Agent 3 and Marie
Chapt 18: Not So Bad
Chapt 19: Remember The First
Chapt 20: Fun night (!Lemon!)
Chapter 22: Jake Green
A/n: 300 Follower Q/A!
A/n: Tagged
A/n: I'm Sorry
Chapt 23: I Have Returned
Chapt 24: That's Not (Y/n)...
Chapt 25: No... We are (Y/n)

Chapt 21: Four... Just Four

2.8K 35 125
By MissLoserLover

Intro

________________________________________________________________________________

Marie Pov. 

"Ugh..." I groaned as my eyes slowly opened. Last night was fun, I hope (Y/n) enjoyed it too. I looked over to where (Y/n) was sleeping and see he's not there, just a letter. 

I picked up the letter and read it to myself, "Marie, I'm sorry that I left you alone. I needed to move before they find me once again. I do love you, Marie. I'll be with you soon, just you wait. From the monster, (Y/n)." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Four Pov. 

It's another day in Inkopolis. I wonder where White Death go yesterday? Probably doing something, like beating inklings and octolings up. I was in the guest bedroom of this girl's, that I forgot the name of, house, where Eight and White Death is living. 

Eight was sleeping on the bed still, she's a heavy sleeper. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, texting some friends. Mostly showing off that I'm no longer virgin like them. They don't believe me, of course. 

That's when I remembered that (Y/n) promise me to go out on a date. And I was like, 'why not today'. I putt the phone back into my pocket and walked out of the bedroom. As I closed the bedroom door, I heard (Y/n) talking to the girl in the living room. 

"What do you mean... I thought Jake moved on from you," I heard the girl said. 

"No... he'll never..." (Y/n) sighed. 

I slowed sneaked over to the entrance of the living room, and listen to the conversation they having. 

"Then... we're both in danger..." the girl said. 

"All... of us... are, Aria..." He said. 

As they talk, I stood there and thought for a moment. Who's is this Jake person? And why is he dangerous to all of us? I'm the second most skilled agent, only to be beaten by Three. Whoever this Jake guy, I'll just beat him up.

As I was lost in my thoughts, (Y/n) was right beside me without me noticing. I jumped and quickly tried to explain myself, "Oh! (Y/n)... I... was... you know... uh..."

"Let's go on the date you wanted..." (Y/n) said as he grabbed my arm. 

"W-what?!" I shouted, surprised and confused. 

He did not respond and started to drag me with him towards the doorway. 

"I'll be back Aria!" He shouted as he opened the door. 

"Alright be safe," She shouted back, as we left.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) wondering about life*

________________________________________________________________________________

Four Pov.

"So where are we going?" I asked (Y/n) as we stand in the middle of the square. 

"Where do you want to go?" (Y/n) asked. 

"Well... I wanted to do some turf war..." I said. 

"I can't..." 

"Why is that?" 

"I can't change my colour..." 

"What?!" I shouted, surprised. "You can't- mph!" 

(Y/n) quickly covers my mouth, and whispered, "Shut up." 

We then looked around us and see, Inklings and Octolings looking at us. (Y/n) sighed and let go of my mouth, as they go back to their business. 

"S-sorry..." I apologized, as I search the back of my neck. 

"It's... alright..." 

"But... why couldn't you change your colour?" I asked him. 

"I don't know, Four. I was born like that..." He said sadly. "That's why no one accepted me... ever since I was born..." 

I felt sorry for him, he's the only person I know who can't change his colour and not accepted to out society. 

"I'm... sorry... that you have yo go through that..." I told him. 

"It's fine..." He sighed. "Now... anything else you like to do or go?" he asked changing the subject. 

"Oh... how about we go to Sheldon's store. I wanted to get some new weapons!" I energetically shouted. 

"Then let's go."

We then headed over to Ammo Knights and went inside. I then started to look around for the weapons I don't have, I just want to buy all weapons that I can use in a Rank and turf wars. 

"So, which one do you need?" (Y/n) asked as he moved beside me. 

"Well... I want... that... no, I want that... no... I want... all of these!" I shouted. 

"Um... that's... a lot of money you need to get all these..." (Y/n) said. "Plus... there's weapon better than some of them." 

"Well, I like weapons. And I want to have them all," I said. 

"You sound spoiled..." 

"I'm not!" I said angrily as I crossed my arms.   

"I said you sound spoiled. I didn't suggest you are spoiled," (Y/n) explained. 

"I know... But I don't like to be called spoiled like my younger sister..." I told him. 

"You have a younger sister?" He asked. 

"I do, she's a spoiled brat! She always wanted to be noticed by everyone and get want she wants, and she already has that! She just wants more!" 

"She... sounds familiar..." (Y/n) whisper to himself. "What is her name?" He then asked. 

"Oh, it's Ashly. She always puts her name on everything." 

He just nods, "Yeah... she dose..." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Callie Pov. 

I was sitting outside of the cuttlefish cabin, with a sober Three. She was drinking last night and seems like she stumbled at the front of the cabin. I found her surrounded in beer, past out cold on the floor. 

"Ugh... I don't feel good..." Three groaned. 

"That's why we stopped you from drinking, two years ago," I told Three, as I hold her to keep her balance. 

"Shut up! I just... needed... to... things..." Three slowly said. 

I shook my head, as I sighed in disappointment. We're now once again have to deal with her drinking problem two years ago. This happened after her boyfriend cheated on her and Three caught him in the act. After that... she started drinking... a lot. 

As I was in my thoughts, Marie came out from the manhole. 

"Oh, hey Marie!" I shouted as I waved. 

"Hey Callie," Marie said as she walked up to us. 

"Hey, Three," Marie greeted Three. 

"Hey..." Three said weekly. 

Marie expression change into worry, "Three... are you drinking?" Marie asked her. 

"N-no..." Three lied. 

"I can smell the alcohol on you, and the way you're acting right now..." Marie told her. 

Three groaned as she laid on the back. 

"Um... Marie... where were you last night?" I asked her. 

I then saw a faint blush on her cheeks, as she turned her face away from me. "I... I... was... hanging out with a boy... okay?"

I then smirked at her, "A boy huh?" 

"Callie no..." 

"So... you weren't... you know..."

"Callie! No!" 

"Have some fun~ Like this?" I teased as I stick my finger through my other finger and thumb in the shape of a whole. 

"N-no! I didn't! I'll never!" Marie shouted all flustered in red.

"Oh come on Marie! Tell me who's the lucky man," I asked her. 

"No!" Marie said angrily. 

"Come on! Just tell me!" 

"Why would you like to know?!"

"Well, I'm your cousin and I just wanted to know who's the man, who took her virginity away from you," I told Marie. 

Marie sighed, "Fine... it's..." She paused, as she breathes in. "It's The White Death..." 

"... What?!" I shouted in shocked. 

"I'm... gonna fuckin.... murderer him!" We then heard Three shouted behind us on the ground. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Four Pov.

(Y/n) and I walked out of the Ammo Knights, as I two bags in my hand.

"Thanks, for paying half of them," I told him. 

"Your welcome... that was Sheldon's money I stole anyways... " He whispered at the end. 

"What was that?"

"Nothing..." 

I just shrugged, "Well, you wanna go to your friend's home?" I suggested. 

"You mean my girlfriend?" (Y/n) asked. 

"Wait... this Aria's girl is your girlfriend?" I asked him. 

"Yeah..."

"I thought Eight was your girlfriend?!" I said surprised. 

"Well, yes... it's just they're both sharing me," He explained. 

"Sharing? That sounds like a fanfiction," I told him. 

"Like... Ms. Losers... stories..." 

"Yeah... and two other inklings... like one person who likes memes and the other is darker..." 

"TadayoshiScarlet and Ginny," He told me. 

"Yeah... them..." I sighed. 

"Something wrong?" He asked. 

"Well... since they're... sharing... you... then... can I... you know... share with them too?" I asked.

"Do you love me?" (Y/n) said blankly. 

"H-huh?" 

"I said, do you love me. Like Aria and Three," He said. 

"I... I..." Before I can answer, someone, butted in. 

"White Death!" I girl shouted. 

(Y/n) quickly looked, so as I, as we see a blue inkling girl. 

"Who are you and how do you know me?" (Y/n) said aggressively, as he pushed me behind himself. 

"I was spying on you... and I need your help..." She said. 

"Help... with what?" 

"It's a guy... Jake Green..."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Chapter done, sorry for taking forever. I just wanted a break from this story. 

I'm struggling with life once again. I thought I had escaped from it. But it came back ever since Covid-19. I wanted everything to go back to normal... 

But anyway, I hoped you enjoy the chapter and have a great day. 

Aria's New Look: (I just couldn't find a good image for her and this is the best I can get if it's okay with you liliannacindi)

(She have orange colour)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gun: So... I've heard that you've been having with Loser...

Scott: That's just a rumour, Gun 

Gun: Are you sure? I swear last night I heard-

Scott: You better shut it!

Gun: Okay... okay... calm down Scott...

Scott: Sorry... I was just... I care for her... okay? She's a nice girl and... a pretty one...

Gun: 

Scott: Don't you dare...

Gun: You like her don't you...

Scott: Gun... no...

Gun: Gun yes! You checked out her butt last time!

Scott: What? No, I didn't! I'm not a pervert!

Gun: But Loser said so... so... 

Scott: *Pulls out Tadayoshi Pen* 

Gun: Uh... where did you get that?

Scott: Don't care, just shut it or I'll stab you

Gun: Fine...

Scott: Good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 303 26
10,000 years ago, before the wave wiped out humanity, there was a boy named Kaze Sokudo, a quick-witted and easygoing boy, who had a loving family an...
175K 2.6K 88
Welcome to Love For One Color where an oddly colored red-haired individual named, Red Travis, just escaped his controversial past back from his old h...
12.9K 203 28
(DISCONTINUED(possible continuation/rewrite on @MerlinTheBallin, but that is unconfirmed)) Y/N L/N is a normal Inkling boy. He comes from a small tow...
202 5 16
This is part 2 of my Abandoned Agents fanfic. Which is quite longer than the first one.