Change (Akakuro) βœ…

By angelfromthesky1

πŸ™This story isn't for Akafuri peeps. Sorry! πŸ™ Kuroko had been in a coma for 10 years now. Now that he has w... More

Change 1
Change 2
Change 3
Change 4 Darkness
Change extra
Change chapter 5
Change chapter 6
Change chapter 7
Change Extra "happy story"
Change chapter 8
Change chapter 9
Change chapter 10
Change chapter 11
Change chapter 12
Change chapter 13
Change chapter 14
Change extra
Change chapter 15
Change chapter 16
Change chapter 17
Change chapter 18
Change chapter 19
Change extra
Author's note
Author note
Author pissed off note to Akafuri shippers.
Change chapter 20
Change chapter 21
Change chapter 22
Change Final

Change chapter 23

1.7K 43 58
By angelfromthesky1

Kuroko drag Hanamiya bloody body out onto the street.

People screamed as Kuroko threw his body onto the cement ground.

Kuroko eyes were emotionless. He stared at the bloody knife in his hand.

"Next is Father." Kuroko whisper.

"Stop! Your under arrest for killing!" A police man shouted pointing a gun at him.

Kuroko sigh and ignore the man walking away.

"Wait!" He shouted as Kuroko turn to a corner.

The man tried to chase after him. When he turn where Kuroko went he was gone.

___________________________________________

Akashi watch the TV screen out the store window. There was a burning building on the news.

People Screaming and  running was all over. But something caught his eyes when the camera zoom on someone.

"Tetsuya!" Akashi eyes widen when he saw Kuroko bloody figure throwing someone onto the ground.

Akashi clench his fist as he quickly went to the place where Kuroko was heading.

________________________________________

Kuroko walked into the forest when he got closer to the abandon building he secretly hid behind a tree.

There he saw father had just enter the abandon building. Leaving the other bodyguards to guard the door.

Kuroko grab his gun and quickly put ammo in it.

He was really doing this. He was going to kill again.

"Tetsuya."

Kuroko quickly shook his head.

Why the hell was he thinking of Akashi?

Kuroko stood up and grab his knife and charge at the men before they could pull the trigger.

He cut one of their necks covering their mouth then the other one he threw a knife at his head.

He swipe his knife as the blood splatter the grass.

He quickly went to chase after father.

When he got inside it was dark and very quiet. The door suddenly shut behind him.

It was a trap.

There was a click and the lights were turned on.

"Welcome Kuroko. I'm glad you came to this place." Father said as guns were pointed at him around the room.

Kuroko glare at the man.

"Didn't I tell you already once you join me you can never go back? I knew one day you would betray me. That's why I set a trap here." Father smirk.

"I'll kill you." Kuroko said.

"And then what? After you kill me what will you do? Your a criminal now. You can never go back to that boy you love." He said.

Kuroko flinch as Akashi appear in his mind.

"Tetsuya."

He shook his head to get rid of the memory.

"Don't bring him into this!" Kuroko glared.

Father shooted at him as Kuroko jump away from getting hit.

"Did you know I've always had my eyes on you and your friends. But what caught my eyes the most was you? I knew you would be the best killer I would ever make. That's why I had to get rid of the people you love but who would have thought you jump off a building and you came right into my hands." He laughed.

"Then goodbye Kuroko Tetsuya." He raised his hand.

Kuroko looked around as he knew he couldn't dodge that many bullets that would kill him.

He glared at father.

He needed this man to die.

So everything would end.

Everything that he did to his friends and everyone...

Kuroko close his eyes as everything around him went silent.

He quickly open his eyes and threw his knife with all his might at father.

BOOM

There was a loud explosive.

"What happen!" One of the gun men said.

A team of police swat team enter the building wearing mask as they threw gas filling the room.

"Tch." Father held onto his stomach that was bleeding.

"Kill them!" Father shouted as he made his escape.

There was the sound of gun shot all over the room.

Kuroko cover his mouth as he chase after father.

"Tetsu!" A familiar voice shouted at him.

Kuroko stopped and he didn't even turn to look at Aomine.

"Kuroko..." Kagami also called out to him.

"I'm going to end it." Kuroko said.

"End what?" Aomine asked.

Kuroko didn't say anything and ran away through the smoke.

"Tetsu!" Aomine shouted.
__________________________________________

Akashi had just arrived at the scene and saw police everywhere.

He saw Aomine running after someone.

Akashi eyes widen when he saw that familiar hair color.

"Tetsuya?!" Akashi chased after them as they ran through the woods.

_________________________________________

"This is the end." Kuroko pointed the gun at him.

Father held onto his stomach as they came to a dead end at the edge of the cliff where the ocean was at the bottom.

Father just laughed.

"Kill me then. Once you kill me you will be thrown into jail and you will be known as a monster to society." He smiled.

"I don't care. I was already a monster." Kuroko was about to pull the trigger.

The sound of a gunshot was heard.

Akashi eyes widen when he came to the scene.

Kuroko looked down and saw blood soak through his shirt he looked at the person and saw Furihata who was smiling crazily.

He then turn back to father who had been shot in his chest by Aomine who eyes widen.

"What a pity." Father smiled as he spread out his arms as he fell into the sea.

"Furihata...." Kuroko voice was in pain.

"W-With this...S-Sei is mine.." Furihata voice shook as he cried.

But Kuroko noticed Furihata hands were shaking with the knife cover in his blood.

Kuroko could only looked at his hand that were cover with his blood.

He looked up and saw Sei who was shouting his name.

He smiled sadly.

"Goodbye." He mouth.

He slowly walked toward the cliff ignoring the blood that drip onto the grass and his shirt.

He ignored the shouts behind him.

When he made it to the edge of the cliff the sunset was so pretty just like that day.

The day when everything began.

He lean forward and closed his eyes as he fell.

If anyone ask if he was afraid of dying.

He wasn't.

This is what he deserve for killing people.

To die alone as a monster.

It was so peaceful...

"Tetsuya!!!" A voice scream.

Kuroko eyes widen when he saw Akashi was falling down toward him.

"Why...Sei.." Kuroko cried as his tears fell.

Akashi pulled him into his chest. Hugging him tightly.

"Anata ga ikunara, watashi o tsureteitte kudasai. Watashi wa anata nashide wa iki rarenai. Tetsuya." Akashi cried.  (If you go, take me with you. I cannot live without you. Tetsuya.)

All the memories of them flash through him. The happiness, the pain, the sadness, everything.

Kuroko could only cry as he held onto Akashi tightly as they fell to their death.

"Baka." Kuroko smiled sadly.

Everything went black.

Akane: fudge I kinda cried writing this. We got one or two more chapters left then this story is over. See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.6K 21
Everyone in Seirin wonders why Kuroko Tetsuya cannot refuse any of the Generation of Miracles - especially his former captain, Akashi Seijuro. He doe...
60.9K 1.7K 22
After getting hit by a car and being in a coma, Tetsuya seems to have lost his memories. He remembered some faces but couldn't manage to remember cer...
38.6K 856 23
Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin found out what's the reason cause of Kuro...
192K 5.7K 34
Kuroko has spent his life on the run, hiding from people who mean him harm. However overnight the supernatural becomes a norm in his life and he can...