HER LITTLE GAME- Lilliana Ket...

By Thenextstepfan3

"You can stop this game of yours Lilliana because you're scaring the shit out of me." Before Her little game... More

Introdution
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

386 11 0
By Thenextstepfan3

Lilly's POV

One week later...

I pick at the absolutely disgusting mac and cheese. I pick at it and I move the cheesy mess around my tray. I slowly pick up my fork and I put a single noddle onto it. I then lifted the fork up to my face and my hand shakes.

I put the food in my mouth and I right away start gagging on the processed garbage that is in my mouth.

I spit out the noodle and I cough a lot, I spit again trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

Everybody looks at me but nobody says anything.

I move the mac and cheese to the corner of the tray and I try some of the veggies, I pick up a carrot and I slowly crunch down on it and my eyes blinking with anxiety.

"Okay, everybody, it is quiet time" A nurse calls, As everyone else gets up and starts going to their rooms, I don't move.

"Lilly, Time to go to your room" Somebody behind me says, I don't flinch but instead I stare at my tray, Two nurses grab me and they bring me to my room "NO LEAVE ME ALONE, LEAVE ME ALONE, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I scream in fear.

I continue screaming for what feels like a century, They put a lock on my door from the outside so that I cannot leave during quiet time.

Tears stream down my face as I look around my room for relief, I grab my hairbrush and I start scratching at my wrists with it.

I put my brush down and I look down at my scratched wrists which are covered in blood and suddenly I feel like I was going to faint. I slam my fist into the door and I start screaming again. Then I grab a bobby pin from my hair and I pick the lock.

I open the door and I race around the corner, I open the door and I race around the corner crawling myself into a ball. I lay on the floor and I start whimpering "I'm sorry I didn't win, I'm sorry I didn't win" I mumble over and over.

"Lilly?" A nurse says looking at me. She can see the distress I'm in and she goes straight for the phone, I don't know who she calls, I honestly just don't care, I just want to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 614 49
We were all a part of this group. Michelle, Emily, Stephanie, Tiffany, Giselle, Chloe, and I. It wasn't exactly what you'd expect though. There was...
43.3K 2.1K 59
'Why does everything keep reminding me of the past? I don't want a repeat and I certainly don't want to be reminded. It hurts too much. One more thin...
443 17 28
"Dance with me." He says. "Ok." I say. I turn on my speaker and Love is on the Brain turns on. We dance slowly and when the song ends he looks at me...
11.7K 162 104
***MATURE WARNING*** "The hunger is good. You had too many calories already. You're already fat." "They'll love you even more when you're skinny. You...