SUBMISSIVE. - VKOOK - ✔️

By MONOWORLDS

Who would've thought the big bad alpha could be that submissive. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
strong power thank you

20

25.5K 1.3K 703
By MONOWORLDS

"You look like shit." Jimin says, handing the young alpha an popsicle which he happily takes. Still feeling a bit heated after the time he spent with Taehyung.

"Jungkookie fell on the way back, I think we just missed you guys." Taehyung says, not even giving the alpha a chance to answer for himself. Not that the younger would, he's thinking too deep to form a good lie.

Softly sucking on the popsicle he can't help but wonder how the fuck he just let Taehyung do his thing. Denying him his orgasm over and over again, even going as far as demanding him to beg.

Which he refused to do.

A shiver runs down his spine as he remembers Taehyung cold but lust filled eyes as the omega leaned over him. Softly but sternly whispering the word beg.

Yet, even then his wolf kept at bay, leaving him more confused than ever. Does he want this? To be dominated by an omega? He doubts that's the case because whenever the omega demands him to do anything outside sex his wolf gets mad.

Does that mean he's sexually submissive? That he likes it when Taehyung bosses him around? That he wants too... bottom?

Another shiver runs down his body as he quickly shakes his head. There's no way he wants that, it's impossible. Alpha's don't bottom that's why they get gifted big dicks by mother nature, and omega's get small ones just to make sure they don't go crazy and start sticking it up alpha's.

"Cold?" Taehyung asks, taking the chair besides him.

"Just the popsicle." He mutters before turning to Jin. "Yoongi wanted to switch tents with me, it's fine with me but you—"

"Jungkook you idiot!" The kid yells angrily yells only for Jin to chuckle. "If Yoongi starts speaking respectfully to his elders he might get what he wants."

The boy immediately bows and thanks the alpha for his help and then turns to his father with puppy dog eyes.

Jin sighs. "If it's fine with Taehyung."

Jungkook turns to look at the omega who quickly hides a hurt look before smiling at Yoongi. "Of course! We'll have so much fun won't we!"

The boy blushes and nods his head shyly.

"So what should we do now?" Hoseok asks before yawning a little. "I could use a nap."

"Me too." Jungkook says, refusing to look at the omega besides him. And the others, besides Yoongi agree to it as well. Jin almost has to physically force his son in his own tent, saying he'll sleep with Taehyung tonight.

Crawling into the tent Jungkook notices the omega seems a bit down. Yet he doesn't know what to do about it, they can't really talk here since everyone can hear but he doesn't know what else to do.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He then asks, knowing he'll have to do something. He can't just let the man feel sad.

"Please." Taehyung mumbles.

Exiting the tent again they announce they'll be going for a walk before walking off. Jungkook feels his mood has gone down as well along with Taehyung's.

"You're sad." He points out.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Do you want to get away from me?" The omega then asks catching the elder by surprise. "I don't know if I'm just being a dumb omega and overreacting and getting my stupid feelings hurt over nothing but you seemed eager to switch with Yoongi and was that—" The omega bursts into tears leaving Jungkook a little shocked.

"Tae." He sighs. He knows omega's are generally more sensitive but this is not just a little sensitive, this is really sensitive.

"I told you all alpha's run from me and I don't want you to leave me j-just because—"

"I'm not running." He says, softly pulling the crying omega close. Wishing he hadn't worn any blocker so his scent could calm the elder an little. "I'm just a little confused."

"Why?" The omega asks, softly lying his head on the alpha's chest.

Jungkook feels his entire body warm up and his stomach flutter. Holding Taehyung feels right.

"You know why, your my childhood friend who ditched me without explanation, then you turn out to be an omega, you're a dick to me, then you want to be friends, after that we do all these sexual things and I'm just confused." He says, softly running his fingers through the omega's soft hair. "And if I'm being honest it confuses me why I let you do all these things to be. You treat me like I'm the omega."

Taehyung shrugs.

"I think we're mates."

Y'all think this story is going to have a good ending?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 18.6K 48
Taehyung was always scared to show his true identity but he was able to do that when he met the 6 alphas him being a weak male omega didn't stop some...
227K 10.3K 41
"Will it hurt?" "Yes. But I promise it will get better" Tae is a victim of rape and abuse before Jk, the owner of GM enterprises steps in and buys hi...
15K 890 19
Omega Jeongguk wasn't expecting to be kidnapped by the ruthless gang that kills omegas like him for fun, and he didn't certainly expect the sexual te...