Beyhadh Hai Ye Meri AASHIQUI...

By Sonarika78

Three strong characters - Maya Mehrotra, Siddhant Sinha and Ragini Gadodia A love triangle. But not an usual... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The proposal
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

312 35 8
By Sonarika78

In a room....

"I think we should stop here. There's no need to execute this plan any further."

"But it's working, right?"

"Yesterday I saw something in his eyes and it seemed that he likes me."

"Did he confess it to you?"

"Actually, he was saying something but..."

"So he didn't confess. We shouldn't take any risk then."

"But I don't like ignoring him."

"Ragini, do you really want Siddhant in your life? What if, what you feel is not the case and Siddhant still doesn't love..."

"Okay. But only till today."

"Ragini, what are you doing here?"

Shravan and Ragini turned to look at the door where Siddhant was standing all stunned.

"I have stolen your friend."

"Just shut up." Ragini glared at Shravan.

"Siddhant, actually we were planning for a outing. You, me and Shravan."

"What outing?" Shravan looked at Ragini puzzled.

Ragini pinched Shravan and he immediately stood up from his seat.

"Oh, yes. We were discussing about outing. Bohot dinon baad aya hu na India so I just wanted to hangout with my friends."

"My friend has invited me to her concert today and I have free passes. There's still one more left."

Ragini was acting as if she is thinking.

"Oh, yes. Siddhant, why don't you call Maya. I know she's kinda boring but hanging out with us with help her get out of her shell."

"Okay. I'll try to convince her to come. But I can't guarantee."

Shravan got a bit disappointed.

"Siddhant, Maya has to come."

"You never liked her then why this sudden change of heart?"

Shravan and Ragini were looking at each other for help.

"Actually, I told Ragini that Maya is a good lady and she should try to mend the differences between them."

"Yeah... Shravan is absolutely right. That's what I want."

"Okay. I'm getting late for work so I should leave now."

"I should also leave now."

Siddhant left the room. Ragini was getting up to leave, just then Shravan hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Ragini. You are the best. Because of you I will get to spend time with Maya."

Siddhant again came inside the room and saw them.

"Shravan, what are you...."

Shravan left Ragini.

"Siddhant, he was just happy. Such a overexcited kid he is."

"He's not a kid." Siddhant gritted his teeth.

############################

At a restaurant....

Ragini and Shravan were already seated on a table. Siddhant and Maya arrived.

"Why did you call us here?"

"Actually, the concert where we were supposed to go got cancelled."

Maya looked awkward.

"But, no worries. Because I have an amazing plan. We can go to the fair."

"A fair?"

"Yes, Maya. A fair. Please come. I promise, you won't get bored. We four together will enjoy a lot. Right, Shravan?"

Ragini teased Shravan.

"Yes, Maya. It would be so much fun."

"Okay."

"But first. I'm hungry and want to complete eating this burger."

Ragini was engrossed in eating while Siddhant was smiling seeing her childishness. Maya was feeling a bit out of place.

"Maya, why don't you order something, too?"

"No, I'm...."

"I know what you will like. Black coffee with lemon cake, I'll bring it."

Shravan bought the order and Maya looked a bit surprised.

"How do you know what I like?"

"Because I want to be your friend. And I should know what my friend likes."

"How are you so sure that I'll be your friend?"

Shravan looked a bit disheartened.

"You know I'm a hard one to get. Let's see if I can get a friend in you."

"Challenge accepted. It's so obvious that no one resist my charm and I'll win."

"Let's see."

Four of them stood up from their tables. Shravan opened the door of the exit for Maya while she smiled at his gesture. He then grabbed Ragini and took her aside.

"Ragini, I know I was supposed to help you today regarding Siddhant but I want to impress Maya. So...."

"Okay. You focus on Maya and I'll focus on ignoring Siddhant."

"Thank you so much. I owe you big time. Pata nahi tum nahi hoti to mera kya hota?"

"Chalo ab. Your Maya and my Mr. Lawyer must be waiting outside."

Ragini pushed him outside the restaurant.

############################

Will Shravan be able to win the challenge and befriend Maya? Will Ragini be able to ignore Siddhant and get him to confess to her?

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 13.5K 61
CAN LOVE BE ONE SIDED???? DOES IT HURTS IF A PERSON SUFFERS A HEARTBREAK???? CAN LOVE BE TRUE ONLY IF ONE PERSON HOLDS ON IT OR SHOULD IT ALWAYS BE F...
8.2K 803 27
"I love you, Swara," Laksh declared, Swara, torn between emotions, resisted his advances. Ragini stood in the shadows, an unwitting witness to this e...
34.4K 1.7K 38
Life is sometimes a roller coaster ride and at times the decisions you make feels so right but would turn out to be the worst. It doesn't always give...
16.1K 1.1K 18
Update Status: Once a month but sometimes an early surprise! Sun Saiyaan - A RagSan story. Adapted from the SwaRagini serial track, where Swara and...