IYMMF 2 : IF WE NEVER MET 🥀...

De annyeongkeiteu

- If we never met, I wouldn't know what love is - Mai multe

If We Never Met
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10

4

7 0 0
De annyeongkeiteu

Ben open the door rudely, he had just entered at Dr. John's office without his permission.

Dr. John was startled and immidiately stood up from his seat, trying to calm himself down.

'It would be nice if you knocked first before hitting my office's door.' Dr. John seriously stated.

Ben smirked, 'Fine. I am easy to talk to.'

Ben came out again, knocked twice and kicked the door.

'It would be nice too if you asked for my opinion first before poisining my wife's mind. Don't use her condition to ruin the two of us!' he angrily screamed.

Dr. John sarcastically laughed, 'What is your problem with me, Mr. Clemonte? I was just doing my job. I don't think I ever said anything wrong to her. Isa pa, you two, were ruined long before she could forget. Are you afraid that she'll find out soon?'

Ben approached Dr. John at nakipag-sukatan siya ng tingin rito, 'Pasalamat ka at nasa loob tayo ng hospital. I can still control myself. But just in case I beat you right now, the emergency room is just close by!'

'Remember this, Dr. John. Just one wrong move, this maybe the last day of your doctor's licensed.' Ben threatened. 'You are just my wife's doctor. Know your place!'

Ben turned away and was about to walk when the doctor speak and it made him stop.

'Why do you sound so jealous, Mr. Clemonte?' pang-aasar nito. 'Let's say that I am just her doctor, but she approached me first. Actually, it wasn't just the first time, Laikynn always does that when she's upset. She would text me and even call me.'

Ben's hand formed like he is going to punch someone at napapikit rin siya kahit nakatalikod sa doktor.

'Remember this, alam ko ang totoo. Actually, kahit hindi na natin hintayin na bumalik ang alaala niya, eh. I can tell her everything that she needs to know, right now or whenever I want. Gusto mo bang malaman ng asawa mo kung bakit at sino ang may kasalaman sa pagkawala ng kanyang alaala?' Dr. John threatened.

Ben glared at him, 'Try me! You are going to lose your licensed if you do that.'

Dr. John laughed sarcastically, 'And you'll lose your wife as well. I'd rather lose my licensed out of telling someone the truth, than fooling them around.'

'Let's just compete, Dr. John. I will make sure you can never poison her mind.' Ben threatened, then left the door open.

Ben kicks the steering wheel of his car, for being so mad at Dr. John. Ben found out that early this morning, Laikynn talked to the doctor without him knowing it.

He went straight to the hospital but he was unable to reach her, they fought about it over the phone.

'I asked you earlier kung nasaan ka, pero hindi ka sumasagot. Bakit hindi mo naman sakin sinabi na pupunta ka pala sa doktor mo?' Inis na tanong niya rito.

Brynn annoyingly answered, 'You're too shallow and insensitive, Ben! Does you need to know every thing about me?! CAN'T I JUST DECIDE FOR MYSELF?!-'

'Why are you yelling at me?! You calm down!' he yelled back.

'Ahhhh, so ako pa talaga sumisigaw?! Who yelled first? Hindi ba, ikaw?! Know what, I just realised, that maybe in my past life, you were always yelling at me! Bye!'

Then the other line hanged up her phone.

'Laikynn!!!' He yelled, then threw his phone away and kicks the steering wheel again.

Now, he had to go to Laikynn at home to apologize and beg for forgiveness.

When he got home, he saw that she was really waiting for him. He went down the car and went to Laikynn.

'Brynn, let me-'

Brynn stopped him from talking, 'What comes to your mind and you did that to Dr. John!?'

He noticed that the people in her house were secretly listening to their argument.

'I did what? I didn't do anything. I was looking for you at pagdating ko doon, nakaalis ka na. I just told him not to decide on something without my permission! Pinangunahan niya ako.' inis na sagot niya.

Brynn glared at him, 'Ben, have you asked yourself? Ano ba kita? Sino ka ba sa buhay ko? You are just my bestfriend! So whatever I wanted to do and whoever I wanted to talk to, you are not the one to follow!'

He just starred at Laikynn, with a spang of pain in his heart. This maybe his karma.

Ben avoided to look at her eyes, he did not want to see that those eyes were so full of love, is now full of hate.

He had just smashed his face and kicked the wheel of his car.

'Say something, Ben! Why can't you speak? Because you know you're wrong!' sigaw nito.

Ben raised his hands as a sign of giving up, 'Fine.'

Ben laughed sadly, trying to prevent the tears from shredding, 'My fault. It's probably wrong to be your bestfriend, ano?'

Laikynn paused and looked at him, nag-iwas naman ng tingin si Ben. He just looked up and smiled sadly, 'I'm sorry. I just want to take care of you. I just want to be with you. I just want to be the first one to know if you are not feeling well or if you are not okay- I... i just want to be there for you. But if you think I'm wrong, if you think I am too much, I'll reduce it for you. You're right. I'm just your bestfriend. I shouldn't have to interfer your personal life- may it be who you wanted to talk to, or who you wanted to be with.'

He glanced at Laikynn for the last time, 'I cannot promise to get lost of your sight and your life, pero susubukan ko.'

He got into the car and ran it fast.

And tears welled up in his eyes.

BRYNN was left crying, she wiped it off when her parents saw her.

'Kanina pa po ba kayo d'yan?' she forced to smile.

Her mom opened her arms, Brynn cried again and hugged her mother. Brynn's mom caressed her back, until she feels better.

'Anak, what are you arguing about?' her mother asked.

She subsconciously swallowed, 'We are arguing about going to Dr. Izuma without him knowing it, and worse yet, he argued with my doctor. I'm ashamed of what he did and at the same time, I could not understand him. He's acting like he was holding my life, does my decision should always depends on him? Do I not have the right to decide for myself?'

Her parents looked at each other, her mother held her hands and looked at her eyes, 'Anak, that means that he values you. We, as your parents, appreciates what he's doing for you. Ikaw ba, hindi mo ba nakikita o nararamdaman yon?'

Her tears flowed again but her mother wiped them off, 'Don't cry, anak. I'm just saying what I see. And for me, there is nothing wrong with what he's doing. We have known Benedict for a long time, no matter what mistake he made before, we know that he regrets all of that- he's just making it up to you, Brynn. Don't get him wrong. You don't even know what he's been through since the day that you forgot everything. It is also painful for him to see you in distress.'

'Regret?' kunot-noong tanong niya sa mga magulang, 'Ma, do you know something that I do not know?'

Nagkatinginan ulit ang mga ito, 'Brynn, Anak... May he regret that he has not able to saved you. Just try to understand Ben na lang, because he has done nothing but to understand you. After all, magkaibigan kayo. Don't let a simple misunderstanding ruin your friendship. Okay? Now, take a rest. Huwag kana umiyak, okay? We love you.'

She just simply followed her parents and entered her bedroom, she lay down on the bed, thinking about what Ben regrets.

She typed a message for Ben, but her pride leads her. She deleted it and went to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up from the noise outside. Brynn thought that it might be Ben, she hurried out of the room and was disappointed not to see her bestfriend but Dr. Izuma.

'Brynn, you're awake.' her mom greet her happily, same with her dad.

Brynn forced a smile, 'W-what are you doing here? Do I have an appointment with you?'

'Good morning, Brynn.' nakangiting bati ni Dr. John, 'No, you don't. I just came to visit you here.'

She looked at his hand, holding flower and fruits.

'What is that for?' she awkwardly asked, pointing on his hand.

Dr. John smiled, 'I know you're stress. So I brought you something.'

Her daddy just took Dr. John's stuff before she could reject it. Her mom even invited him to have a breakfast with them, she just convinced herself that she was okay. Even the truths, Brynn feels that there is something wrong with her.

'I would like to invite Brynn to come out. If it's okay with you po.' magalang na tanong nito sakanyang mga magulang.

Nagkatinginan ang mga ito, 'You better asked Brynn first, it's up to her.'

She was shocked but didn't want to embarrass the doctor so she said yes even though she has no energy to have fun today.

'Is this part of your job, Dr. John?' she carefull asked ng naglalakad sila papasok sa isang mall.

Dr. John looked at her, pero nag-iwas naman siya ng tingin, 'Kind of. But I just really want to help you knowing how stressed you are. Di ba you want to remember everything? Then you should not be stress.'

Brynn didn't speak, she just let it go and let Dr. John do whatever he wants to happen. Besides, she's trying to get Ben out of her mind.

And when they didn't expect it, they met inside the book store. Ben was obviously surprised, seeing the two of them- he is with his son.

She was about to smile at Ben but he avoided them quickly and pretend that nothing was seen.

It made her sad even more, because they used to be together para ipasyal ang anak nitong si Jasper. But now, Ben is doing it alone.

What if he had a hard time taking care of baby jasper? What if he had more stuff to carry and he has baby jasper in his arms? He'll suffer. He might need me. Brynn thought.

'Dr. John, sorry but I have to go.' she said hurriedly.

Brynn didn't wait for the doctor to answer her. She was in a hurry to find Benedict and help him take care of Baby Jasper.

She couldn't explain why Ben and his son were so important to her- maybe she could not endure avoiding the people who mattered to her today, even though she's wondering who they were in her past life.

-----------------------------------

© APRIL 2020
| sincerely, k8

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.2K 107 28
A mage falls in love with a reaper and she fell in love with him but she couldn't be with him because she never knew what love was like
7.6K 359 15
Some friendship could find in an unexpected place, In an unexpected time. Who would think, a beautiful friendship will last long A friendship that tu...
158K 6.3K 20
Love was never in his dictionary. And he never thought he was gay, until..
10.1K 105 34
You never realise somethings missing until you've lost it. ' if you love someone you tell em'