Her Death |COMPLETED|

By yanna_juls

She is fine, until I came. She have a happy life, I ruined it. She's so kind, even I hurt her. She became min... More

Prologue
Her death 1 First meet
Her death 2 Recess
Her death 3 Makulit
Her death 4 Darling
Her death 5 Debut
Her death 6 Dressing Barbie Game
Her death 7 Valentine's Busted
Her death 8 Ikaw kaya gusto ko
Her death 9 unexpected kiss
Her death 10 Too much food
Her death 11 Nightmares
Her death 12 Ms. and Mr. Greenhights
Her death 13 Argument
Her death 14 Winners
Her death 15 Date
Her death 16 Meeting his parents
Her death 17 Fever
Her death 18 Yes
Her death 19 TBI
Her death 21 First Monthsary
Her death 22 Vacation
Her death 23 Vacation part II
Her death 24 Vacation part III
Her death 25 New section, New friends.
Her death Characters
Her death 26 Childhood Friend
Her death 27 Sleep over
Her death 28 He's mine
Her death 29 Victoria's Plan
Her death 30 Payback time.
Her death 31 Halloween party
Her death 32 Halloween party II
Her death 33 Gift!
Her death 34 Zyke's Birthday
Her death 35 Rainy Day
Her death 36 Claw machine
Her death 37 Ignored
Her death 38 Surprise Birthday
Her death 39 Surprise birthday II
Her death 40 Poor fish
Her death 41 Jealous
Her death 42 Pain
Her death 42 Angry Zyke
Her death 43 Break Up
Her death 44 I'll wait
Her death 45 Caught
Her death 46 Accident And Death
Her death 47 After 8 years
Her death 48 She's alive?
Her death 49 Italy
Her death 50 Crystal!
Her death 51 Who are you?
Her death 52 Truth
Her death 54 Home sweet home
Her death 53 Explanation
Her death 55 Will you marry me?
Her death 56 Bridal shower
Her death 57 Wedding
Her death 58 Honeymoon
Her death 59 Pregnant
Her death 60 Morning sickness and Cravings
Her death 61 It's a boy!
Her death 62 Happy Family
Epilogue
Her death Special chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Her death 20 I love you

121 11 0
By yanna_juls

Zyke's POV

Maaga akong nagising ngayon. Balak ko kasing sunduin si Crystal para sabay kami pumasok sa school. I took a shower and wear our school uniform. I spray my perfume all over my body and just put some wax on my hair and done. I'm perfectly handsome.

Pangatlong araw na namin ngayon bilang couple. It may sounds gay but my heart is melting whenever I see her.

Pababa na ako ng hagdan ngayon. My parents and two brothers are in dining table already. Lumapit ako sakanila na may malaking ngiti. Nakita ko Naman Ang pagkunot ng mga noo nila pero Hindi ko pinansin 'yon.

"Good morning to the most beautiful mother in the world and also to you my handsome dad and brothers." I said then I sit and start to eat.

Ramdam ko Ang mga tingin nila pero Hindi ko na ininda iyon. Kumuha ako ng bacon at rice tsaka milk. Kain Lang ako ng Kain pero hanggang ngayon nakatitig parin sila.

"Why do I feel that your so in the mood today, son?" My dad asked.

"Well, I'm just happy and happy and happy." I said repeating the word 'happy' three times.

"And what makes you happy three times?" He asked again in drink his coffee.

"Dad, what did you feel when Mom became yours?" Nanunuksong tanong ko.

"Such a naughty kid." I heard my mom murmured. I just smile and wait for Dad to answer my question.

"I'm happy. I can't explain my happiness that time. All I know that I'm very happy that time." My dad said while looking mom.

I smile then continue eating. That's what I'm feeling now, dad. I said in my mind. When I'm about to drink my milk I heard the utensil dropping on the floor.

"Omygosh! Don't tell me your in relationship with Crystal?!" My mom said while her eyes are widely.

"You're correct, beautiful mother. I'm done eating if you could excuse me. I will fetch my girlfriend." I said while rephrasing the word 'girlfriend'

"Kuya, I'll come with you." Zapirro said. I just nodded and kiss my mom's forehead and my dad just wave his hand.

Pumasok na kami ng kotse at umupo Naman agad si Zapirro sa harap at ako sa backseat. Can't wait to see my love of my life. Shit, corny. You can't blame me. I'm just inlove.

"Psh." I heard my little brother said. Pfft he's still young. I know that he have a crush on Crystal. But it's just an infatuation. Not literally true love.

"Pfft, chill little bro, don't you like Crystal for your handsome brother?"

"No! I like it when she's mine not yours, kuya!" He said while his face are now turning red. Oh oh, my little bro is mad.

"You'll fine your own love of life soon, Zapirro." I just said. When we arrive in Crystal's house. I immediately get out of the car and click there doorbell.

Calm down, Zyke. Pangatlong araw niyo na 'to. I think I should enhance myself with I'm with Crystal. I should have a quality time with her. I can sing a song to her. Right! I didn't court her that much so that I'll court her everyday even we're on now. Wait, there's no response of her. I click the doorbell again and wait.

"Nandiyan na!" I heard a soft voice shouting. I smile when I realized that it was Crystal. My......My.... What should I call her? I'll think it later.

When she came out a smile form into my lips. Same as her smile.

"Zyke, ahmm?"

"Oh, good morning. I'm here to fetch you." I said and smile widely. She chuckled.

"Your just in time. Paalis na dapat ako at magcocommute lang." She said and close the gate.

"Let's go? My little brother is inside the car."

"Oh?" She just said and I open the door of the car. I'm a gentleman. I respect girls. Umikot ako sa kabila at pumasok na din.

I saw my brother looking outside the window and he didn't say anything when Crystal approach him.

"Don't mind him. Pfft." I said. Crystal just nodded and we started to talk.

Crystal's POV

We just arrived here in school. Kanina pa nakababa si Zapirro. Our school and zapirro's school are the same. Ang pinagkaiba Lang ay hindi namin kasama ang mga elementary. Same name Lang school namin at same owner.

"Pasok kana, salamat sa paghatid." Sabi ko. Hanggang room niya kasi ayaw ko Sana kaso nagpumilit. I have no choice Kaya hinayaan ko nalang.

"I'll come back late. Recess time." He said then smile at me.

"Okay, I'll wait. I'll go now." Sabi ko.

"Okay, I.... I...ahm...." Nagtatakang tinignan ko Naman siya at ngumiti. Pfft, cute.

"I love you." I said that make him shock. Pfft.

"I love you too." He replied and..... And......kiss me on my forehead.

"Nako, Ang aga aga!" Biglang papansin ng kaklase ko. Sino pa nga ba? None other than Tina.

"Bye." Zyke said and walk away.

"You're noisy." I said and rolled my eyes on her.

"I know friend. Kaya nga friends tayo, e." She said. Yeah, we're friends. But she will transfer into another school. This is the last month there we're going to be a classmates.

"Let's go inside." I said and pull her arms. I heard her protesting but I ignore it. We sit in our chairs and wait for our Prof to come.

"Care to tell me everything, gabi." Tsk, she's using the nickname that she made to call me. I prefer the 'crys' than 'gabi'. I really hate my second name. Gabriella? Sa pagkakaalam ko grupo ng mga kababaihan 'yon. Tsk.

I tell her the whole story. From the beginning 'til end. Walang labis at walang kulang.

"KYAAAAAAH!" Too noisy! I glared at her and then she immediately stop screaming.

"Lower down your voice."

"I'm sorry, gabi-dear. Well I'm happy for you. I know he will be your last. Tsk, lagot sa'kin 'yon kapag sinaktan ka niya."

I smile. I'm lucky to have a friend like her. Sadly she will transfer soon. Our Prof came and the class has start.

RECESS TIME

Shit, I felt sorry right now. I can't come to have a recess together with Zyke. I forgot. I have an 'scrapbook' project to finish. Mamaya na Ang pasahan nito at Hindi ko pa natatapos. Well makakaya ko siyang tapusin pero dapat ngayon palang simulan ko na tapusin.

"Crystal!" I heard my name and I know that it's Zyke.

"Zyke, I'm sorry I can't come to have a recess with you. I have to finish my project. Ngayon ko Lang naalala, e." Dere-deretsong Saad ko. Nakita ko namang may lungkot na dumaan sa mgamata niya pero agad din siyang ngumiti.

"No, it's okay. I understand. Uhm, I just buy foods. You have to eat. I don't want you to skip meals." He said and that makes my heart melt.

"Aww, such a sweet guy. Thank you." I said.

"Your always welcome, babe."

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yes, you have to call me babe too." After he said that. My face turns red. Not because I'm angry but I'm blushing.

"Okay, b-b-babe." I see him blush too but he smile widely.

"I'll be back. Finish your project, okay?" Tumango na lamang ako at pumasok na ulit ng room.

Sinimulan ko ng tapusin Ang scrapbook ko. This scrapbook is all about yourself. Gawa Lang ako ng gawa at medyo binibilisan ko na Rin. But I'm making sure na maganda at presentable parin 'yon tignan.

"Crys, someone's finding you." Saad ni Vince. Ang bilis Naman ni Zyke? Binitawan ko muna Ang hawak Kung glue at tumayo.

Paglabas ko Hindi ko inaasahan na siya Ang naghahanap sa'kin. Timmy.

"H-hi." I said.

"Hi, uhm I heard the news. You're in relationship with Zyke. Congrats." Sabi niya at ngumiti. Hindi man niya sabihin pero Ang ngiti niya Ang malungkot. May sakit akong nakikita sa mga Mata niya.

"Y-yes." Sabi ko. Ginulo niya Ang buhok ko at ngumiti ulit

"I'm happy for you. Once he hurt you I swear I'm gonna take you away from him." He said.

"That will not gonna happen." Rinig ko. Zyke.

"Just don't make her cry." Saad ni Timmy at matalim Ang tingin Kay Zyke.

"I won't. You can leave my girlfriend now. Zyke said rephrasing the word 'girlfriend'.

Nginitian Lang ako ni Timmy at tumalikod sabay naglakad na palayo. You can find better than me, Timmy. I know you can. Tumingin na ako Kay Zyke na Hindi na mukhang naiinis o iritado ngayon.

"Here eat all of this." He said. Binigay niya sa'kin Ang pagkain na binili niya. Ang dami. Burger, donut, shake and may Apple pa.

"Ang dami Naman nito." Sabi ko. Tumawa Naman siya ng kaunti at pinakita ang dala niya. Pagkain niya Rin at same foods as mine.

"Osiya sige na, I know you have to finish your project pa. I'll go ahead, babe."

"Okay, eatwell." I just said. Tumango Lang siya at umalis na.

Pumasok ako sa room at nagsimulang kumain muna. Mabilisang inubos ko Ang burger at donut sabay umiinom ng shake. I'll eat the apple later. Nang matapos ako ay nagsimula na ulit akong gumawa ng project.

Bago dumating Ang Prof namin ay natapos ko din agad 'yon. Nagpasahan kami at Sabi ni Prof Hindi muna siya maglelesson dahil may meeting siya.

"Uy, crys." Rhythm said. Tumingin naman ako sakaniya at nagtatakang tinignan siya.

"Kayo na no'n 'no?" Aba'y chismosa pala Ang isang 'to. Tsk tsk. Tumango Lang ako sakaniya at Hindi na Sana siya papansinin.

"Maldita nito. Nagtatanong Lang, e. Sabi niya at sumubo ng popcorn na hawak niya.

"Anong maldita ka diyan, tsk."

Dumila Lang siya at Hindi na din ako pinansin. Tsk, Rhythm Ash Clefford. Ang megaphone ng klase. Sa sobrang lakas ng boses parang mababasag eardrums namin.

Kaya minsan siya lagi pinagbabasa ng mga nakasulat sa board. Para Ang nga inaantok ay magising at makinig. Okay Lang Naman sakaniya at proud pa siya sa boses niya. Alam ko may kapatid siyang babae, e. Same grade level pero iba section.

But I don't know her name. Makakain nga ng apple. Kinuha ko din Ang phone ko para makinig ng music.

I'm not really a music lover but I appreciate the lyrics of the song. I love dogs and cats. I love playing badminton and also I'm a player here in our school.

Makalapas ang isang oras ay dumating na din ang Prof namin sa subject na science.

A/N: late update. Walang load, e. Comment and vote mga kabitches and sperm. Stay safe everyone! Always pray to secure our safety and to avoid covid-19.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 705 79
• C O M P L E T E D • An Epistolary : Hi : Ang pogi mo po : Sana aware ka na crush kita You can't reply to this conversation. Learn more. - Cover is...
2.1M 80.9K 70
An extraordinary girl who's not afraid of facing all kinds of monsters, Hurricane Thurston is set on an adventure that would shake the world of the T...
1.5K 424 22
HEAVENLY BODIES SERIES #1 What happens when the daughter of a well-known doctor meets a rich boy who has a rare disease that has no cure? When their...