Languor || Zhong Chenle

By skravspage

Mafia!au (completed) lan·guor /ˈlaNG(ɡ)ər/ The state or feeling, often pleasant, of tiredness or inertia. 'If... More

Intro
Cast
Catch Me!
Designer
Keen
Choice
Jeno and Jaemin
Guts
Morning
Incoherent
Murderer
Mill
Dragged
Next
Younger
Languid
Guardian
Jisung
127 and Arte
127 and Chenle
Oshiete
Talk
School
Able
Memories
Math
Like Father Like Son
Again
Amuse me
Stop
[attention]
Date
Bury
Plan
By Himself
I'm Killing You
Lesson
Having Fun
Tackled
Auction
Meeting
Cold Room
Project
Begin
Gummies
No Manners
Push
[not an update]
Naked
Fit In
Doing Great
Scared
Drowning
Hold Me Tight
It Hurts
Wheelchair
Vulnerable
A Lot
Flushed
Epilogue
(Announcement)
Gratitude
🚨 NEW STORY ALERT 🚨

Hrvy

3.1K 146 84
By skravspage

"What if i didn't pushed you, you could've died!" Renjun scolded him again.

Chenle smirked with the side of his lips.

"Woah, you are really good at shooting!" A boy with a foreign accent said.

Renjun and Chenle looked at the boy woth confusion.

"Who are you?" Renjun asked the boy.

"I'm Hrvy, i have been kicked out from my house!" Hrvy introduced himself.

Hrvy smiled at the two confused boys. While they casually stand at each other's sight, the ballroom is almost empty after all the ruckus.

"Which company are you from?" Renjun asked with annoyance, trying his hardest not to just leave.

Just as Hrvy was about to answer, a man went to grab him by the neck. Hrvy grabbed the man's arm and toss him on the side effortlessly.

"Whoopsies, i told him i don't want to go back home," Hrvy shook his head.

"What is the question again sir?" Hrvy turned to Renjun again.

Renjun and Chenle stared at Hrvy.

"Oh right, i don't have one, i'm only here for the food," Hrvy explained.

"You snuck in?" Renjun asked.

"Yeah, can you teach me to use guns?" Hrvy said to Renjun.

"I'm surprised you didn't greet me at all," Chenle finally spoke.

"Oh, hi there!" Hrvy greeted Chenle then quickly turned his head to Renjun again.

Renjun gave a quick look to Chenle, expecting him to went on a rampage. Chenle chuckled instead.

"So, can you?"

"I don't want to," Renjun said almost leaving.

"Come on, you looked so cool, i would do anything!"

"No."

Renjun and Chenle left Hrvy alone in the almost empty ballroom. People gathered outside, leaving one by one in their fancy cars, so did Renjun and Chenle.

Renjun and Chenle arrived at the vacation home Chenle bought for his trip to London.

The second they open the front door, their face was nothing but surprised stare.

"Hello, there!"

Hrvy was inside. He barged in the safest possible house in London.

"So, Renjun literally fought with me head to head," Hrvy explained to me.

I'm tired.

He talks almost an hour straight. So that was the reason Chenle smiled that way.

"Then i knocked him off and-"

"Hrvy, you talked too much," i finally let out my frustration.

"Oh, sorry, so basically i beat Renjun that day and he agreed to teach me but i have to be Chenle's butler."

"So you are actually his butler?"

"Yeah!"

"Why are you acting then?"

"Did Chenle told you about the plan to Hawaii?" Hrvy said while playing with a silver nail clipper.

"Not yet."

"Figured," he answered.

"So why were you kicked out of your house?"

"I killed my mom basically."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.6K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning ⚠️ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
31.9K 488 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
30K 766 34
𝓛.𝓓𝓗 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐮 Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒶�...
31.6K 1.1K 17
❝ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ❞ DISCONTINUED. ❁ཻུ۪۪ | in which the two who were supposedly fated to be together tries to find t...