ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

Από Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... Περισσότερα

。♡Prologue♡。
。♡01♡。 Solicit
。♡02♡。 Smitten
。♡03♡。 Relish
。♡04♡。 Nature
。♡05♡。 Compassion
。♡06♡。 Dismay
。♡07♡。 Heartening
。♡09♡。 Confession
。♡10♡。 Bewildered
。♡11♡。 Adrift
。♡12♡。 Absence
。♡13♡。 Nostalgia
。♡14♡。 Yearning
。♡15♡。 Departure
。♡16♡。 Abstract
。♡17♡。 Tranquil
。♡18♡。 Evoke
。♡19♡。 Unpredicted
。♡20♡。 Recapture
。♡21♡。 Comforted
。♡22♡。 Rejoice
。♡23♡。 Rendezvous
。♡24♡。 Bliss
。♡25♡。 Fear
。♡26♡。 Agony
。♡27♡。 Deja Vu
。♡28♡。 Reckoning
。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0
。♡30♡。 Granted
。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
。♡33♡。

。♡08♡。 Merry

3.3K 320 56
Από Dippy08

Jungkook's Perspective

Winter appeared after the departure of autumn when snowflakes began falling and flowing in the freezing cold breezes.

Winter season has finally arrived, bringing joy and comfort in the aroma like a soothing melody, the melody of bell chimes and giggles around as it brings holiday alongwith it.

The most precious time of the year had finally arrived when you indulge yourself in your family and loved ones, when you find warmth in their smiles, when you cherish them and when you find yourself where you belong, home.

Twinkling lights and blowing lanterns were around every corner of the street, enhancing the beauty of the town because December had come.
The most awaited time was here, Christmas.

Luckily I could get to feel the joy mixed in the aroma which still tingles my senses whenever I close my eyes and think about it. I find myself there, besides him in the winter time.

The giggles and chatting of people around in the streets were contrasting with the melody of bells around. One shuffled and one soothing and calm.

The thick layer of snow was covering the sides of the road as I walked into the streets on Christmas Eve. I was accompanied by my friend, Jimin who insisted me on bringing him to buy gifts for our families.

He walked along with me with our feet moving together in a sync. His small eyes were almost disappearing when he kept that huge smile on his face.

"Jungkook, let's go there." He insisted and pointed to a gift shop at the end of one street. He just didn't want my approval so he dragged me into the shop.

His eyes gleamed in delight as he watched the showpieces decorated behind a glass wall. His eyes were reflecting the colourfulness of the decorated objects.

Just as adorable as it can be.

"Wow, should I buy this one for my grandmother?" He asked as he pulled out a knitting kit from one of the shelves.

I nodded and he smiled in response.

"And what about this for my brother?" He asked me as he showed a classic fountain pen in a tiny wooden box.

I nodded in agreement and he showed me things after things and some of the things I chose for my family too.

My eyes were still roaming around because one person was left, I looked around until I found a certain item.

A snow globe with a winter flower inside, knowing how much Taehyung loves winters. Tiny, beautiful and heart catching.

"How much is this?" I asked carrying the snowglobe in my hands and Jimin peered at me with his narrowed yet teasing eyes.

"Who's that for? Me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Ah so rude, couldn't you just say yes for me?" He whined and instantly pouted and I pinched his cheek.

"I have something else on my mind for you Jimin, don't be mad." I comforted him.

"So what are you buying me?" He asked in an exciting manner and I chuckled softly after watching his sudden change in the mood.

"What do you want?" I asked and he pretended to think as he tapped his chin with his index finger.

"Um, anything can work." He replied.

"Mm okay." I smiled at him and soon we both got distracted by the lady on the counter who had packed up everything in gift boxes.

"Thank you for coming. Happy Holidays." She greeted and I bowed and Jimin joined me too. The lady bowed back politely.

"Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!" I wished one more time before leaving.

Jimin hopped happily, holding the bags in his hands. I burst into a giggle to see him and he joined me afterwards and then we decided to stop in front of a chocolate shop. Jimin's eyes widened to see, turning his cresent eyes into doe shape as he stared at some chocolates through the glass wall and I noticed him.

"Want some chocolates?" I asked and he nodded his head rapidly and we stepped inside together.

"You can choose whatever you want." I said and he looked around everywhere and selected many boxes, leaving me speechless.

"You're buying them all?" I asked and he shook his head and giggled.

"Don't be scared, I am going to choose one." He said and stared at the chosen three boxes.

He put one aside and tried to choose one amongst them.

"Jungkook, which one to choose?" He asked me.

"Whatever you like." I answered and he pouted in annoyance.

"Tell me..." he whined.

"Okay let's buy both." I said and he smiled like a freak. We packed up the boxes and left after paying.

"Jungkook is a nice boy...he bought me chocolates..." he sang it like a song as he walked a little further.

"Who said both the boxes belong to you?" I teased and his smile dropped instantly.

"W-why?" He asked in a broken whisper and I laughed.

"One for you and one for Taehyung." With the mention of Taehyung's name he smiled again.

"Yes yes, one for Taehyung." He responded and started hopping again until he stopped again in front of a bakery because Jimin wanted to buy me and Taehyung cupcakes.

It still wasn't enough for him because he also wanted to buy a present for someone really special for him, Miss. Daisy. He finally concluded to buy a comfy cushion for the cat so she won't sleep on the windows anymore.

🌸🌸🌸

Our hands were loaded with bags and we somehow walked to our homes before leaving for the church which was illuminating like the moon in the night.

I was carrying a bag with the presents that I and Jimin were supposed to give to Taehyung after the midnight mass in the church.

Lanterns and lights were enhancing the beauty of the church. The melodious music of soft church piano was echoing around and I saw Taehyung inside the church with father, reading the prayers.

Mass number of people were gathered in the church to offer their services to God. I joined my hands and Jimin followed my instructions.

🌸🌸🌸

When the prayers were over, Taehyung found us in the crowd and he welcomed us with his warm smile. After doing some spiritual activities, he walked to us and my lips tugged up instantly.

"Merry Christmas!" He greeted us and we responded with full enthusiasm.

He was carrying a creamy woolen sweater over his robe and his cross shaped locket was still hanging from his neck. His salient features, freckles on the cheeks and tinted lips were contrasting with his winter pale skin, always gorgeous like an angel dropped from the heaven.

"I am so glad to see you guys. Wanna join me?" He asked and we nodded our heads and he led us to his comfy cottage.

"Welcome guys."

Taehyung opened up the door to his cottage, revealing a Christmas tree, fire burning under the chimney and comfortable couches with present boxes all around.

"Wow Taehyung it looks so cute." Jimin exclaimed and Jumped inside.

Taehyung smiled in response and soon we were welcomed by Miss. Daisy who was purring on the couch.

"Miss. Daisy!" Jimin exclaimed happily and quickly held the cat in his embrace and she licked his face.

Taehyung was admiring them and I was admiring him. He caught me staring and I looked away, faking a cough to get his attention.

"Merry Christmas Taehyung." I offered him the bag and he gasped. He quickly smiled and held the bag in his hands.

"And the cupcakes from my side." Jimin said from the back.

"Aww, thank you so much guys." He thanked us and put the bag in the table to check the items inside.

"And this is for Miss. Daisy." Jimin added as Taehyung pulled out the warm and fluff cushion.

Taehyung smiled and put the cushion on the table and Jimin laid the cat on it who actually liked the cushion but not as much as Jimin's warm embrace. Both seemed to enjoy themselves.

Taehyung pulled out the chocolates and his smile was spreading more and more.

"Chocolates? Wow." He exclaimed like a child and then pulled out the box of snowglobe. He quickly unwrapped it and his eyes gleamed with pure joy.

"Wow Jungkook, this is so pretty. Thank you so much." He quickly ran to me and pulled me in a hug and his sudden attack had me paralyzed as if my senses forgot how to function properly.

The lava of immense emotions was about to burst out of my body and it caused the appearance of crimson shade on my cheeks.

"Thank you." He whispered again and squeezed me in a hug. I instantly replied and patted his back before him pulling away.

I stared into his blue orbs which had the reflection of the lights illuminating around us.

"It's so precious, I will keep it with me forever." He whispered and put the snow globe on one of the shelves.

"I made something for you guys." He whispered timidly and Jimin tiptoed to him and peeked into the bag that Taehyung put on the dining table then.

"Show me, show me." Jimin repeated impatiently while still holding his ball of fluff in his hands.

"Umm, I knitted sweaters for you. Hope you like them." He whispered and pulled out the sweaters one by one and Jimin smiled widely.

"Wow. Taehyung you are amazing. They are as pretty as you." He exclaimed and Taehyung smiled shyly.

"This one's for you Jimin." He said and handed him his sweater which was knitted with yellow wool with a green Christmas tree on the left side of the chest.

"And this one's for you." He walked to me and handed me my sweater, knitted with ocean blue wool, like his eyes with a mistletoe on the left side of the chest which I gladly accepted.

Jimin couldn't wait anymore and wore it after pulling out his coat and showed us and we couldn't control our urge to laugh at him.

The snowflakes started to fall down and Taehyung turned to see it from his window and pulled out his hand to catch some in his fragile hands, touching and feeling it like a child. His eyes holding happiness had lessened the burden on my chest, I don't know how simply he could do that to me.

Every moment of the night is still treasured in my heart and the time felt like forever.

🌸🌸🌸

"Thank you so much for everything." I said to him before leaving for our houses after a wonderful meal by him. He smiled and held my and Jimin's hand one by one.

"Thanks to you too for coming and making every moment worthy." He whispered and Jimin being Jimin giggled sheepishly.

"Aww Taehyung."

"Merry Christmas!" We wished each other and finally had to part our ways.

I couldn't help but turn several times until we both walked afar from the church and I finally fixed my gaze on the ground.

"You have fallen for him, aren't you?" Jimin whispered softly and I became traumatized by his sudden question. I stopped in my tracks and he kept on walking leisurely.

"I can see Jungkook, I can see it clearly. You have fallen for him." He whispered and turned around.

I turned my gaze away, not sure how to express my intense feelings which were gobbling me up.

"Love is love. Admit it already." He said and I finally met my gaze with him.

"J-jimin." I whispered and my voice started to crack.

"Jungkookie is in love...he fell in love..." he started hopping happily as he sang it like a song and I ran past him, requesting him to keep quiet before anyone else could hear.

He wasn't wrong, I had fallen in love with him and I longed for cherry blossoms to arrive soon to express my feelings to him whilst spring season when it all started.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!

Next chapter gonna be fun! Jk gonna confess!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

29.6K 1.4K 6
Jungkook has been spending first snow at his home each year since all his friends had to give time to their lovers or spouse. Being the single male h...
122K 8.6K 16
❝Christmas without you would just not be Christmas at all.❞ Jungkook and Taehyung had been together for years, crazy in love as it is meant to be but...
257K 11.1K 40
Jungkook is on a mission A mission to turn Prince Taehyung into a rebel "Ready to become a rebel my prince?" ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ ©2017 ʙʏ ᴠʟᴀᴛᴛᴀᴇ 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰�...
128K 6.1K 9
where jeongguk and taehyung just want to kiss and makeup. Δkook ∇tae started: 15/11/2018 ended: 15/11/2018