◇Izuku's evil twin sister◇ (B...

Von 6_KaRe_6

*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom... Mehr

《IZUKU!》Ch.1
《USJ》ch.2
《No you, Don't!》 ch.3
《U.A.》ch. 4
《First day》 ch.5
《Combat》ch.6
《Sports festival》ch.7
《Gran torino》ch.8
《Stain》ch.9
《One for all》ch.10
《Practical exam》ch.11
《Arcade》ch.12
《Camp》ch. 13
Kacchan ( Katsuki Birthday special!)
《license》ch. 15
《Mirio Togata》ch. 16
Izuku birthday special!
ch. 17

《All for one》ch. 14

757 16 30
Von 6_KaRe_6

Izaka POV

Me and izuku stood in front of the villain covering kota so he doesn't get hurt.

"Leave. I'm not down to fight muscular." He raised his eyebrows us suprise. "Oh, you know me? They only told me you knew mostly about heroes, or am I just famous now?"

"I'm not and idiot. Now leave." I threatened. "Let's have some fun shall we? You seem like something I would love to see bleed!" Muscular activated his quirk with a grin. "Izuku, get kota out. I know who this villain is, I cam deal with him." I stood in front of him. "No, they're after you, it's even more of a problem if I left you here."

"Stop talking and die!" Muscular jumped up and came crashing down at us with a fist. I grabbed kota and me and izuku jumped in separate ways as Muscular punched the floor. "You guys dont happen to know a kid named bakugou around here do you?"

'Kacchan!? Why are they after him!?"

We kept dogged his attacks but he gave us no time to run. "Izuku, we'll have to fight. Kota, you need to run." I said putting kota down. "W-what... what about you guys!" He cried. "Just go! Run!" We shouted as Muscular came running at us.

Me and izuku jumped in the air and punched his arm. Muscular blocked like it was nothing. "W-what the-" izuku said then Muscular sent us flying. I fell to the ground and got back up. "Izaka! Run with kota! I'll deal with him!" I was close to kota and we had somewhere to run. I was going to grab kota till a punch to my stomach flew me across the forest. I dropped to floor and saw smoke fill the place.

'Mustard must be here.' I ran away from the smoke and ended up being trapped by fire. I turned around and went a different direction. I saw kacchan and todoroki fighting a villain. "You guys alright!?" I shouted running towards them. "We're fine! You shouldn't be out here by yourself, idiot! They're after you!" Todoroki made another blast of ice covering the blades.

"No, they're after you too, kacchan!" I shouted. He turned back to me confused. I heard a loud sound that came from the mountain. 'Izuku must've been able to knock him out! But he's definitely gonna be injured terribly.'

I saw todoroki continuing to make ice as the villain kept making more blades. Kacchan looked like he wanted to fight but with his explosions it would cause a fire, even if todoroki could use his ice his field of vision would be blinded by the light of the explosion.

'What should we do!?'

'Students of class 1-A and 1-B, Mr. Aizawa has granted permission to use your quirks in combat! I repeat, use your training!'

'That's better news then I expected.'

'And also, we found out two of the villain's targets, kids named kacchan and izaka! If you two can hear me please stay with a group or head to camp immediately!'

'Spoke too soon.'

We heard loud thumps and trees being broken down. "Ice! They're fighting over there!"

'Izuku!'

"Todoroki, bakugou! We need some light!" Shoji said running with izuku on his back. The villain used his blades but I looked up and saw dark shadow come in and destroy the villain.

Kacchan and todoroki used they're quirks to make some light and dark shadow calmed down. "Thank you.." tokoyami said. "Izuku! What the heck happened up there!? I told you I should've stayed to help!"

"Its alright, mr. Aizawa took kota back to camp and we need to get to camp too." We all agreed and discussed on how we should try and reach camp. They all would be protecting me and kacchan from the back and front while we make our way to camp.

While we were walking I didn't hear footsteps behind me. Its seemed odd so I turned around to check and saw a man with a mask tap my shoulder. Before I could shout or even attack I couldn't see anything.

Izuku POV

We kept running till we found uraraka and tsu. They were attacked but they seemed fine. "It'll be great if you guys could join us and keep kacchan and izaka safe." Shoji suggested. "Alright. But shouldn't bakugou and izaka be with you guys?" Tsu asked.

"What are you talking about they're right- AH! Where'd they go!?" I shouted seeing that kacchan and izaka were gone.

Todoroki POV

"Its not just them, tokoyami is gone too!" Shoji said. We saw a man in a suit with a mask and a top hat. He had three marbles with our friends in it. 'He managed to take three of our strongest classmates, what power is this?'

"If you think you've beat us then you're mistaken." I shouted at the man. "Tokoyami was just an improv on my part.. moonfish our dear blade tooth, after I saw how easily and violently he took him down I decided he should join in."

"Here hold this guy." I said to uraraka and put the man on my back to the floor. I ran up to the man and made a gigantic ice glacier. I took a deep breath and thought I got the man.

He jumped out of nowhere explaining how he had to go and flew off. He was really fast and at this rate, we couldn't keep up. Midoryia made a plan to shoot us of in the air with uraraka's quirk and asui's tongue. We were shot up into the air and slammed the man against the floor.

After we landed there were more villains there. "Compress, move." A man with black hair said raising his arm. The villain under us disappeared and the guy shot blue fire out of his hands. I moved away quickly but midoryia and shoji got they're hands burned.

After the fire stopped I blasted the guy with ice but he used his fire to melt it.

3rd POV

The 3 students attempted to get they're friends back while the villains kept winning. As the masked villain, compress was leaving, shoji showed the marbles that he took from the villain's pocket while they pushed him down.

Compress was impressed. But yet he still had the three students hidden underneath his mask. As Compress began to leave and with the boys chasing him.

Ayoma blasts his mask from a bush causing the villain to drop the marbles out of his mouth. The boys were able to grab one and two were left with dabi.

"Release them." Dabi ordered compress. The marbles then turned into bakugou and Izaka.

Izaka POV

I had no idea what was happening but the second I felt myself being able to move I felt a hand on my throat and saw my classmates running towards us. "IZAKA! KACCHAN!" Izuku shouted running as fast as he could.

"Dont come izuku." I whispered. "Stay back deku." Kacchan growled from next to me. I didn't realize he was caught too but both of us couldn't move. I turned my eyes slightly to see his face.

I turned my eyes back and saw izuku still screaming. Then we left through kurogiri.

Izuku POV

I kept running trying to catch kacchan and izaka. I jumped in the air trying to at least get a hold but I was too late.

I screamed at the top of my lungs feeling pain, guilt, sadness, and loss. I lost the two most important people in my life. Even my own family.

Izaka POV

We were teleported into the bar and I saw Shigaraki, kurogiri, and a few new recruits. They chained me up and locked kacchan's hands so he couldn't make explosions.

"Izaka... it's good to see you again." Shigaraki said with his crusty hand on his face. "Cut the act, Shigaraki. What do you want." I growled at him. "We've noticed how you've got a quirk, isn't that right?"

"Yeah, you mad? Deal with it Shigaraki. You act like a man child." I rolled my eyes. He growled in anger then relaxed. "Katsuki bakugou-"

"Dont you dare speak to me you bastard." Kacchan cut him off. "Shigaraki." I said getting his attention. "Explain why the hell you broke off our deal? I can easily break my side of it too."

"Yes, we broke off the deal, but we wont kill you since we broke the deal. We actually want you to join us again and with your friend bakugou." I raised my eyebrows and trying to hold back my laughter.

"Are you serious Shigaraki!? Actually nevermind, your always serious." I said changing my tone between the two sentences. "With your strong quirk and bakugou's, you two would become powerful villains." Kurogiri said. "Look, kurogiri, your like a friend to me. But now that I'm aiming to be a hero I can't really keep up being a villain." I said to him.

"Hear us out, izaka." Kurogiri said. "Heroes nowadays get paid for saving people. Stain's actions showed us that heroes in this current system only care about money and glory..." A lizard guy said that looked like stain. "And our society is too blind to notice. That's why us villains are fixing that." Shigaraki said.

'These idiots aren't gonna give up. They'll only keep us here till we agree. I'll make it look like I'm taking a second thought into this since I was a villain before, they might believe me. I'll have to think of a plan after that. I know the pros are definitely working on finding us right now. So I'll have to stall in time. I'm sorry kacchan..'

"Even If that did happen.. what would you guys even do after?" I asked. Shigaraki looked at me surprised then looked pleased. Kacchan looked over to me shocked. "Well, we can take down they're symbol of peace. All these idiots keep smiling thoughtlessly everyday. They cant even realize that these wanna be heroes are fake." Shigaraki said angrily.

"And you guys are planning on showing them the real world..." I mumbled raising my eyebrows. "Yes, YES! They dont realize the cruelty in this world, everything is all might, they never come to realize how much is changing this world from these heroes." He said with his eyes wide and his evil weird grin.

"I get it now.." I said. Shigaraki looked super pleased and happy. "Izaka, what the hell are you thinking. Dont tell me your actually joining them, willingly!?" I looked up to Shigaraki and gave him my evil smirk.

"I'm in." I said. Kacchan looked at me in fear as the rest were pleased. "Untie her." Kurogiri said. "No, please, I've already opened them." I said getting up and holding the chains. "Heh, same old izaka." Kurogiri said.

"Izaka! What the hell! Don't do this! These bastards are tricking you!" Kacchan yelled. "Think about it kacchan.. these guys actually see the right perspective of this cruel world." Kacchan looked up at me in fear.

"No. Izaka this isn't you." He said. "It is now." I furrowed my eyebrows and stood next to Shigaraki. "You guys still have my stuff upstairs?" I asked. "Of course, those books were pretty handy." Kurogiri said. I slowly walked towards the stairs and looked back at kacchan. "You'll realize it soon kacchan, the villains aren't wrong." I smirked then walked upstairs.

'My plan seems to be working, I hope kacchan realizes what I'm doing, I'm trying to hint it out for him but he seems to believe my act. Please kacchan, hurry up and realize!'

Katsuki POV

Izaka walked up the stairs and the rest of the villains looked happy by her. 'This isn't izaka, I know she wouldn't do this... how the hell can she even see good in these bastards-

She's acting. That smart little girl. She's trying to make a plan. I'll have to go on with her act. It's good that these bastards are dumb enough to not realize.'

Izaka POV

I went into my old room and it sure was dusty. I opened my old bag of clothes that I bought while I was with the villains and put on a suit with gloves. I put a hair band to hold my hair back and went back downstairs.

Kacchan was still trying to be convinced to join but he still denied. "There you are." Kurogiri said. "I'm back in business boys." I smirked. A girl with space buns and a school uniform came up to me with a knife in her hand.

'Toga..'

"I'm Toga! You seem like a cute girl, wanna be my friend? You'd look pretty good with some blood too." She smiled maniacally. "Keep the blood to another time, alright? I like you toga... sure, let's be friends." I said pulling my glove down and giving her my villain glare.

"Ooh! I like her already- No I dont." A man with a black suit said changing his expressions. "Hey, twice." I said. "Oh! She knows me!" He said coming up to my face. "Nice to meet you too I guess..." I said raising an eyebrow. "Hey, Dabi. They seem to all greet themselves? What about you?" I said turning to dabi.

"How do you know who I am?" He said confused. "I'm not an idiot, compress over there said it a million times and so did twice. I also know villains too you know. I'm not just an expert at knowing heroes." I said. "This girl ain't stupid. I like you." He said making flames in his hands.

"Stay back you bastard, shes mine." Kacchan growled at him. Dabi looked at me confused and I rolled my eyes. "I'm taken, sorry boys." I said raising my two hands up. Shigaraki then turned on the TV and there was a conference being held at U.A. with mr. Aizawa, principle Nezu, and another teacher.

They were trying they're best to find us but they never said they had any leads. 'I doubt that. The school definitely are planning something. I know it.'

Reporters were trying they're hardest to make the school look bad but the teachers were keeping up the conversation to buy more time.

"The heroes are finally beginning on they're downfall. Isn't it amazing knowing that we're winning? And you like winning, dont you katsuki bakugou?" Shigaraki said shutting off the TV and turning to kacchan.

"Its already the afternoon yet you still won't join us?" I said. "Come on kacchan, think about it. With the heroes not knowing where we are and the people finally looking down at the heroes, we are winning. And I would really love if you join us beside me?" Kacchan gave me a glare and looked away again.

"Come on! We could be partners in crime. Not having to worry about the rules and regulations of the society. Dont you love using your quirk all you like? Without someone telling you what to do?" I said trying to convince him.

'Come on kacchan, I hope you've realized!'

"No. You would reply with the same answer yet you joined these, BASTARDS!?" He shouted in my face. 'Yup. He found out.'

"Have it your way, I'll come ask you later after you calm down." I said walking upstairs. I went in my room and grabbed my hero analysis books.

'It would be good if I write down about they're quirks i can get a lot of information.'

I grabbed a empty book and went downstairs with a pencil. "Listen up new recruits, I'm curious on your quirks. Mind if I can know about them?" I asked sitting down on the chair.

"No- Of course!" Twice came and sat in front of me. "Oo~ you write down about quirks! That's smart!" Toga said. "No, you idiots. I'm not giving away anything to this girl till I can trust her." Dabi disagreed. "How did Shigaraki let a man like you in then? Your attitude sounds like something he hates." I said.

"I do. This brat wouldn't even tell me his quirk when I met him." Shigaraki said. "Mm.. bad manners and attitude, look at that I already found stuff about you!" I said writing down in my book. "Hey! Dont write anything down or I burn that book to ash!" Dabi threatened. "Whatever, my books aren't my only source of remembering things, I have a mind too, you know." I said putting down the pencil.

"Then I'll burn your damn head off." He said making flames in his hands. "Come at me fireboy!" I said getting up from my seat. He got angry and threw his hand towards my face. Kurogiri made a warp putting his hand on another side.

"Can you two idiots stop fighting!" Shigaraki said. I sat back down on the chair and glared at dabi. He calmed down and crossed his arms annoyed.

Hours went by and I learned some stuff about some of them and watched the conference. They were talking about how they were sure me and kacchan would never join and I looked over to Shigaraki.

"Guess they thought wrong." I laughed. "Dabi, let him go." Shigaraki said. I looked over at Shigaraki confused. "Huh? You know he'll just fight." Dabi asked. "Its fine, we're recruiting him so, we should treat him as a equal. Besides, he's smart enough to know he can't take us all, right? After all U.A. students are so clever." Shigaraki said.

'Heh.. clever, we are. And the rest of you are idiots.'

"Twice you do it." Dabi told twice. "Sure thing! No way.." twice said changing actions. "Do it." Dabi demanded. "Even though all of our backgrounds are different, everyone here has suffered because of people, rules and heroes who try to hold us back." Shigaraki said getting up and walking towards kacchan while twice freed him.

'Stupid Shigaraki.'

"I'm sure your the same." Shigaraki said. Then kacchan punched twice in the face and blasted Shigaraki's face. I got up and ran over to Shigaraki. "Shigaraki!" Spinner shouted. "I'm done listening to your endless talking. Can you not get to the point or do you just like your own voice?" Kacchan said.

'He just likes his own voice.'

"Basically what your saying is you wanna cause some trouble and you want me to join you... well screw you." Kacchan then grinned and picked up his hand. "I like to win. I wanna win just like all might. No matter what you have to offer me, that will never change. Do you understand!?" Kacchan shouted at him.

Shigaraki stood there with his face turned and staring at the hand that fell on the floor.

"Did you hear the teachers? They get me more than I thought. ILL NEVER JOIN YOUR LEAGUE OF BASTARDS! NEITHER WILL IZAKA!" He shouted

'That's my que.'

I jumped up next to kacchan and tood beside him in a fighting stance. "I knew it. You brat." Dabi said. "We may not be at camp, BUT WE'RE STILL ALLOWED TO FIGHT!" Kacchan shouted. I grinned and looked at all the villains. "You idiots. You think I'd join you just with a simple talk? I thought you said U.A. students were clever, then the hell you think I am?" I said.

"He must've figured out he's important to us. What a clever boy."
"No, they're both fools."
"Let me stab him."
"A clever performer would've acted as if we were winning them over. Like izaka did. Now that they've broken character, they're finished."

"I only do whatever I want to and I wont pretend other wise. And I'm tired of being surrounded my some lame-a** wannabes!" Kacchan yelled. Shigaraki slowly lifted his hand and kurogiri yelled, "No Tomura Shigaraki! Be calm!"

He glared at is both but I didn't get effected. Shigaraki put up his hand stopping them from doing anything. "Dont lay a finger on them, any of you." He said.

'What the-'

Shigaraki picked up the hand off the floor and put it on his face. "This hero... is still a valuable piece. I wish you would have listened to what I had to say.. I thought you guys and I could come to an understanding." He said. "What you think we're the same?" Kacchan asked. "Not a chance." Me and kacchan said.

"Then I have no choice, the heroes said they'd continue they're investigation, so we dont have time to stand here and talk." Shigaraki said. "Master, lend me your power." He said reaching his hand out to the TV. "That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki." All for one said.

"Master!? I thought you were the boss around here, but your just sidekick." Kacchan grinned. "Let all for one mind his own business, you deal with us by yourselfs." I said. "Kurogiri, compress. It's time to put them back to sleep." Shigaraki demanded.

"I cant believe they were such bad audience members. Its almost impressive." Compress said walking towards us. "If you want us to listen then get on your knees and beg!" Kacchan yelled.

'We cant attack with our quirks, kurogiri is to fast. We need to make a opening to get to the back door.'

Then a knock behind us said, "hello? I got a pizza delivery here."

'Hell yeah.'

"SMASH!" All might said breaking through the wall behind spinner. Kamui woods trapped them all in wood and dabi was about to set flames but Gran torino came and knocked him out.

"You cant run any more league of villains. Understand, because we are here now!" All might said. "After the press conference!? They had this ruse planned the whole time!" Compress said. "Tree man your hugging me too tight- harder!" Twice said changing expressions.

Edgeshot came in and opened the door for some cops to come in. "You two must've been scared, but your safe now young children." All might said.

"WHAT WE WEREN'T SCARED! NOT EVEN CLOSE!" Kacchan yelled. All might gave us a thumbs up and I calmed down kacchan.

"I went through all the trouble preparing this.. then the final boss goes and shows up on my doorstep." Shigaraki growled. "I told you before Shigaraki. I'm never joining the league again. You underestimated me and kacchan." I said to him but he seemed to be thinking about something.

"Kurogiri! Warp over as many as you can!" Shigaraki shouted. "The nomu right?" All might said. 'Nomu!?' "I'm sorry Tomura Shigaraki but they're gone."

"Enough is enough, your game has come to an end, Tomura Shigaraki!" All might said.

They were all trapped and kurogiri was out thanks to edgeshot. All might demanded to know where all for one was and Shigaraki didn't want to accept defeat. Then out of nowhere black splashes where bringing in nomus.

'Kurogiri is still out so if he's not doing this than..' I felt a weird feeling in my mouth then I began throwing up the black goo looking portals. "What the hell-" I choked then the portal sucked me into it and I teleported to a random spot with kacchan next to me coughing.

"My apologies bakugo and izaka." I looked up and saw all for one. I didn't believe it. For the first time in a year I was frightened by a villain's presence. I know what he is capable of now, before when I joined the league i thought he was just the boss.. but now that I know his power and he might know mine then.. this was something really frightening.

The rest of the league spawned around us and complaining about the black goo."So, you failed again, Tomura. It's ok, try again, that's why I brought your associates back with you. Even these children, because you judged that they were an important piece on your game board." All for one said walking to Shigaraki.

He put out his hand to him and said, "Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this, is for you." Everything was silent I couldn't move from the fear.

'I have to get us out of here... If I use full cowling I could get kacchan in less than a second and run. But all for one us here and where would I run off too?... come on! Think! I have to get us out of here!'

"Ah.. there you are." All might said turning to his left and seeing all might  come crashing down towards him. Me and kacchan were pushed back while he grabbed me and shielded me from the impact. All for one stopped all might's punch with his bare hands.

All might went to punch all for one but he blasted him far away with just a raise of his hand. "All might!" Me and kacchan shouted. "Dont worry, It'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield Tomura and take these children with you." All for one said making his fingers into some type of red and black vines.

He injected kurogiri and said, "kurogiri warp them away."

"Be careful! One of the heroes messed with him and he's unconscious. I'm not sure what's going on but if you can teleport why dont you get us out of here?" Magne said. "My warp power is still new magne. There is much I need to learn about it. Its distance is limited, and while he teleported to specific coordinates, I can only transport people to and from my location or with focus to or from someone I'm very familiar with, that is all." All for one replied.

He used forcable quirk activation on kurogiri and made a portal. All might came back and punched all for one while the villains were staring at me and kacchan.

"Heh, this gonna be fun." Kacchan said getting in fighting stance. I joined and glared back at the villains with a grin. "Young bakugo and izaka, dont!" All might tried to reach out to me and kacchan he got grabbed my all for one.

'All for one, he's in the way of letting all might save us, but if we dont do something the league is gonna me able to leave with us. Again.'

The league began attacking us and we continued dogging. Compress cam running towards us and me and kacchan jumped away. 'We cant let compress touch us.'

I landed to the ground and twice kicked my knee causing me to scream in pain. "YOU BASTARD!" Kacchan yelled grabbing me and blasting away. The villains surrounded us and one of my legs were broken. 'What the hell should we do!?'

They kept attacking as kacchan held on to me dogging they're attacks. "Get on my back, Hurry!" He said defending me. I got on his back with my broken leg and he kept trying to blast away from the villians.

Then we heard a wall break behind us and we saw a gigantic slab of ice with izuku, Kirishima, and Iida on it.

'YES!' Kirishima pulled our his hand to us. "COME ON!" He shouted. Kacchan made two big blasts flying us towards them as he held on to me from the side. He grabbed Kirishima's hand as said, "you idiots." Kacchan held on to me tight and I tried to hold my grip on to him so I dont fall.

"Bakugou on my mark you make an explosion-" Iida got cut off. "Dont tell me what to do damn it!" Kacchan yelled. "Guys this is not the time to fight right now!" Kirishima said.

We saw compress chasing after us until Mt. Lady came and saved us. After we landed kacchan carried me while I saw izuku talk on the phone. "The rescue worked." Izuku said. "Rescue!? That's not what happened back there! You idiots just happened to be our only escape route!" Kacchan said.

"He means thank you." I said to them. "Your welcome." Kirishima said. "We had to get out of there so all might could destroy that guy." Kacchan said. 'Kacchan's right.. me and him were just in the way of all might trying to beat all for one. It's good to know that they were there.'

"Izaka! Are you alright?" Izuku said walking over to me. "Yeah, I'm fine-"

"A bastard broke her damn leg. She cant walk properly." Kacchan cut me off. "We have to get you in a ambulance fast!" Izuku said. Then on the big screen that was in the city was showing a live video of what was happening in the fight. All might seemed to beaten up.

'At this rate all might either goes past his limits or dies... this is all up to him now... all might..'

All might was hit with a punch from all for one and after the smoke cleared up we saw all might as his normal form. 'All might...oh no.. his secret!'

Everyone gasped to seeing all might in his true form while me and izuku looked at each other in fear knowing that this wasn't gonna end well.

As the fight continued we all cheered and yelled for all might. "COME ON ALL MIGHT!" Me, izuku and kacchan shouted as all might went back and used up one for all to make a fist and all for one making a fist with different combinations of quirks.

All might hit all for one with a United states smash then raised his fist high showing that he had won. Everyone was cheering to the sight of all might winning. The sun began to rise and heroes began looking for people around the area to save them.

'The bar isn't far from here and if it didn't get broken down then I should get my stuff later.'

"Let's get going. You need to get to a hospital." Kacchan said. While he turned us around I watched towards the screen as all might pointed to it. "Now.." kacchan turned around and I got off of him with my one leg, "izaka-" I put my hand in front of him telling him to wait as I looked to the screen.

"Now, it's your turns." Everyone cheered to what he said as I felt a pain in my chest. 'H-he... used up everything...' everyone must've thought it was a threat to other villains but me and izuku heard the exact opposite. He used up everything and now it was up to us.

I looked over to izuku and hopped to him. I hugged him and cried along with him. "H-he... used up everything, izuku.." I whispered onto his shoulder. "I know." He cried back.

~

After I went to the hospital and my leg got healed up, me and izuku finally went home.

"Izaka!" My mom hugged me. I hugged back as she cried a little into my shoulder. We went inside and I plopped down on my bed. I took a nap but after a while I heard my phone buzz. I picked it up and saw it was a message from all might telling us to meet him at the beach.

I got up immediately and grabbed put on my shoes with izuku. "Where are you going, Dinners ready and-" My mom shouted to us. "Sorry, we can't!" We cut her off and ran to the beach.

After we arrived we saw all might. "ALL MIGHT!" We shouted. "Are you alright!?" We said running towards him. "It sure took you long enough!" He said running towards us. "All might!" We both said in joy.

As soon as we were about to hug him he said, "texas.. smash!" Then punched izuku. I stopped and looked at izuku fall to ground.

"You made a promise, but as it turns out you cant keep your word. If you kids got injured worse than izaka, it would've been in vain. You've got some bad influences." He said to izuku while izuku looked away ashamed.

"You two, listen.. I've officially retired as a pro. It's clear my body isn't going to allow me to fight another battle." All might said turning into his strong form and punching the air a few times then turning back to normal.

"AH!" We yelled. "The last sparks of one for all have left my body. My muscle form wont last for any significant amount of time. I can't protect you two when you put yourselfs in danger now. Your always rushing in to try and help no matter what I tell you two. Destroying your bodies over and over. Yet back there you managed to-"

Me and izuku covered ourselves in fear afraid if he'll yell. "Rescue your friend and family without getting injured or getting into a fight. And you izaka stood strong and formed a plan while you were with villains. I'm so proud of you." He said hugging us. "From here on out I will devote myself to training you two. Your stuck with me. Crybaby. I thought we agreed you stop it with the waterworks." He said holding back his tears as me and izuku cried into his shoulder.

This was it... the end of all might's career. I guess the villains won this time.

______________________________________

5588 words!

This was a sad chapter!!! Ugh! I felt like crying just writing it! I also watched the episode to get the words and I just rewatched the end of all might! 😭

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed! Bye!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.3K 698 20
DISCONTINUED (11 main chapters) this is a trashy story btw. the writing style's horrible, the grammar is worse, it barely has a plot, and the chapter...
143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
7.4K 162 53
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...
376K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...