Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 43

35.1K 1.5K 68
By ju5ta9url

"Cut it you two, or else the food will be finished", Sonia said.

I quickly walked over to the buffet and took some warm soup, a pastry, some pizza and warm pasta.

All four of us sat in a group on the blanket that was spread across the land. I was shivering as I ate food and as I devoured the pasta, I felt a coat being placed on my shoulders. Sonia, Roshan and Arjun had gone to bring more warm pasta and soup. When I turned, I saw a man around my age standing there with a smile.

"Urmm, sir-"

"A beautiful lady like you shouldn't be out here without a jacket. It's pretty cold", he said with a charming smile. If my eyes weren't only for my husband maybe, just maybe I would be interested in him.

"Sir you see, my h--"

Suddenly the jacket was roughly removed from me and a familiar one was placed around me. When I looked up, I found Arjun glaring at the man and Sonia just winked in my direction as she stood beside a smirking Roshan. The jacket was shoved in the owners hands.

"I can surely keep her warm", Arjun said darkly as he crossed his hands in front of his chest and boy did he look handsome and drool worthy.

"Pst... Close you mouth Tanvi", Sonia teased as she snickered lowly. I just glared at her before turning my attention to the grown ups.

"I'm sure she can speak up for her own", the stranger said.

"Well, I have the right to talk for her considering the fact that she is my wife", he gritted out. Oh boy, he was so jealous.

"Well, she seemed warm in my jacket when you all had left her", the stranger said and even winked in my direction.

"You son of--"

"Ok, I think that's enough", I said as I placed a hand over Arjun's shoulder and then looked at the stranger,"thank you for offering your jacket, but you see my husband is here, so I'd rather take his jacket and not make him more jealous than he already is, bye"

"Bye pretty lady"

"Hey! Don't forget she's married", Arjun said but that man was already out of our sight.

Roshan started sniffing the air.

"Babe, don't you think something is burning?", He questioned Sonia.

"Hmmm, I smell that too, is it the smell of jealousy?", she said and I just started laughing.

"I'm not jealous", Arjun grumbled as we all sat down and continued eating.

"Okay! Then I'm sure I'll go to him and--", I teased him.

"No! You're not going anywhere", Arjun said as he pulled me towards him.

"Not jealous my ass", Roshan said and started laughing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

After eating, we were all seated around the bonfire as people sung and danced.

Us four, we just chit-chatted. After a while the resort guy, took over the mic.

"Okay so to all the couple's out there, a slow song is going to be played and we request you all to please dance your way through this year together. To the singles, ask for someone to be you partner or just dance on your own", he said and the slow song started playing.

"Come on", Sonia said, picking Roshan up to his feet and dragged him. I just sat there as Arjun stared at me.

"Don't tell me you're not going to dance?"

"Arjun, you see-", I was interrupted by a girl from the afternoon as she approached my husband.

"Will you dance with me, please?", She asked as she batted her eyelashes. Arjun turned to look at me with a smirk and was about to open his mouth but I butted in.

"Oh well you see, my lovely husband and I were going to dance, sorry he's not available", I grit out as I pulled him to his feet and dragged him.

"Jealousy suits you, baby"

"Whatever!", I grumbled. He just chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder as we swayed and twirled around.

"It's been a year already since we met once again", he said softly.

"And the countdown begins", the guy yelled on the mic.

10

"You're a blessing", he said.

9

"You've always been helpful to me", he said.

8

"Thank you for always comforting me", he said.

7

"For always being the one for me"

6

"And you're someone that cannot be replaced, ever", I said.

5

"Someone who I want to be with forever", I said.

4

"Someone so pure that I don't wanna lose you ever", I said.

3

"And I'm so happy to have you by my side right no-", as usual he cut me with his lips as he kissed me.

2

"Happy new year!" Everyone around us screamed and soon the sound of fireworks filled my years.

He pulled away from the kiss, hugging me closer to his body and whispered happy new year and kissed my cold cheeks as we stared at the fireworks.

"Forget about right now, I'm always going to be with you, you're not going to get rid of my presence that easily", Arjun said softly as he tightened his as around me.

"I don't even want you to do that!", I said trying to control my emotions.

It's always sad to think about a future without him by my side now. He's be my shoulder for a long time. My support system for a long time that now I don't think so, my life would be proper without him.

After spending some time with each other, we returned to the tent which was a lot warmer and  quickly slept letting the warmth of my husband lull me to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am back! Haha!
I want an Arjun for myself! Really! I feel so single when I write this cute mushy mushy stuff. Urghh!!

So guys, my friend forambhansali has posted a book after a long time of me pestering her, please go and give it a try. I'm sure it won't disappoint you all. Please go and read the book ASAP!

This is my mood right now! Or always maybe. Hehe...

I love you all people for always being there.

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
55.3K 2.7K 77
Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by Tradition Unbound by Love" I want to offer you a small heads up. In certain parts of sout...
93.5K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
28.1K 1.5K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other.  FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...