© FOREVER MINE - SuRong

Від aleiawritesss

fear of losing someone you love- thantophobia love is what you called philo kalopsia is one of the scariest t... Більше

hola!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26 (21+)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (21+)
44
45
46
47 (final)
author's note 💞

24

215 12 0
Від aleiawritesss

Chorong drops the pencil she's using on the floor, feeling frustrated. She's stress because of the new lyrics and also with Haneul demanding this and that, ugh. Irene takes Haneul into her arms. "You can't show tantrums here, little prince" she smiles.

Baby Haneul sucks his thumb as he look at Irene. His eyes are like Suho's. Irene caresses the little boy's hair and gives him to Chorong. Haneul looks at his mummy, mumbling using his baby language. Chorong chuckles. "This kid is hungry"

"How about you continue writing the damn lyrics and I bring Haneul to the convenient store?" Irene suggests. Chorong smiles and hands Haneul to his auntie strawberry. Haneul and Irene disappear within a second.

Chorong takes her pencil on the floor and plays the rhythm Irene created. Yeah, making songs is still part of her and it's hard for her to stop. Chorong takes her guitar and strats playing following the rhythm. She taps on the guitar. Chorong smiles and writes on the paper.

Will it happen if this is a dream?

Every day day, I think

Sometimes,

I imagine myself in front of you

I don't care if it's a dream,

I want to see you

(what do I do)

Again today, I draw you out

on this especially dark night

Chorong smiles as she continues playing the guitar and sings to the lyrics. That childhood friend of her is going to be happy with this lyrics. Suddenly, the door bangs open. Chorong looks up and her mouth part in shock. Min Hyorin..

"Hello there, Kim Junmyeon's wife" she says with a smirk.

Chorong stands up and puts away her pencil and guitar. It's been a while since she last blackmailed her. Chorong steps back, trying to pack her stuffs. "What a handsome son you have" she says with a sarcasm tone.

Chorong avoids Hyorin as she put her guitar back inside its' case. She takes her Louis Vuitton bag and tries to leave the studio before Hyorin grabs her hand and slams her on the wall. Chorong flinched. "You're just beautiful, but you're so rude. How dare you ignore me, you slut" she says, sounds angry.

Slut? Who is she to call other girl as slut? She's the one sleeping with every single rich and hot guys she flirted with out there. Chorong winces when Hyorin tighten her grip on her arms. "Just let me go, will you?" she looks into Hyorin's eyes.

Hyorin let out a sarcastic laugh before glaring at Chorong. "Leave Suho oppa alone, will you? He will leave you heartbroken one day because he doesn't love you. He's trying to prove himself that he already moved on because he used to love me before this. Leave him, Chorong. Leave Suho oppa before he left you heartbroken"

Chorong starts to feel angry. This girl in front of her was the one who betrayed Suho's love for her and how dare she show up here after 10 years breaking up with him? Worse, she even ask someone's wife to leave her husband. This girl is the CEO of bitches. "No, I'm not leaving him and that's final" Chorong replies harshly.

Hyorin's face turns angry. She doesn't seem happy hearing Chorong's words. She grabs a fistful of Chorong's hair, trying to hurt her. Chorong screams in pain, where the hell is Irene? "Let me go, you priceless bitch!" Chorong shouts.

Hyorin slams her again on the wall and Chorong groans. That's hurt. Hyorin raises up her hand, preparing to slap Chorong. "You sl..." Chorong closes her eyes as she can predict what'll happen next. But, the slap isn't coming and there's no sound of slapping at all.

Slowly, she opens her eyes and sees Irene twisting Hyorin's arm to the back. Hyorin's face is full of pain. "What did you call my friend? A slut? Yah, Min Hyorin. You're a slut and you have no right to slap someone's wife, Hyorin"

"AHH!" Hyorin screams at the top of her lungs as Irene twist her arm harder. Chorong walks to Irene and stops her from hurting that girl. "Irene, stop. She's in pain"

"She tried to hurt you, Chorong"

"That's not important. Let go of her and let's go home. Haneul, with mummy" Chorong takes Haneul into her arms as they leave Hyorin in the studio. Irene glares and smirks at Hyorin for the last time before turning off the lights. Hyorin curses but Irene's faster by kicking her away.

Home,

Chorong smiles to Haneul as the little boy plays with his car miniature. Chorong chuckles and leaves Haneul in the front for a while to prepare the dinner. By the time she finishes preparing the dinner on table, she hears the door bell rings. Suho's home.

"Haneul~~~" Suho puts his briefcase on the couch as he takes Haneul into his arms. Chorong smiles as she peeks at them from the kitchen. The daddy and the son are the same. She washes her hands and looks for Haneul's plate.

Suddenly, she feels like someone pulls her into a hug. She looks up and realizes that Suho looks so worried. She smiles. "I know you miss me, but let me take Haneul's plate first" she pecks Suho's cheeks and tries to leave but Suho tightens the hug.

Chorong starts to feel weird. Is he okay? "Are you okay?" Chorong asks, she looks straight into his eyes. She can see that Suho's worrying over something. Suho sits on the chair as he pulls Chorong to sit on his lap. Chorong frown.

"I was so worried when Irene text me this noon" he says.

Chorong frowns. "What do you mean?"

"Why aren't you bringing Mr Kang or Mr Jin? You know it's dangerous out there. You even took Haneul with you" he says, sounded so worried.

Chorong sighs. Irene reports about Hyorin. Great, buddy. Chorong looks at Suho and plays with his hair. "I'm fine, okay? Mr Kang needs to accompany Namjoo and Mr Jin's daughter is not well. I don't want to burden them. After all, it might be worse if two of them happened to be there. If Irene twisted Hyorin's arm, they will break her and kill her" Chorong smiles.

Suho smiles and kisses her lips softly. Chorong replies to the kiss but quickly breaks it as she sense Suho's tongue going wild. "I was about to start" he pouts. Chorong smiles. "No. Go to bath and come down for dinner, okay?" she says.

Suho nods and Chorong stands up. He kisses her cheeks and walks to their room upstairs. Chorong smiles and walks to the living room and realizes that Haneul is still playing with his toys. "Now, champ. Stop playing and help mummy to tidy this up. Daddy's home and we're going to have dinner soon"

Haneul stops playing as Chorong picks his toys and put it into the box. He sucks his thumb as he watch his mummy cleaning up the living room. Not long after that, Suho comes down with only his sweatpants. Chorong frowns, what is this guy doing? "Where's your shirt, Mr Kim?"

Suho smiles. "Well, I think my wife forgot what happened last night so maybe the shirt is outside" Suho says and a smirk appears. Chorong's cheeks flushes into red as she remember what happen last night. She rolls her eyes and walks outside the house. Once she's back with Suho's favorite blue Nike shirt, she throws it back at him. Suho wears it and pick Haneul into his arms, the small family walks to the dining area.

Tonight's dinner is simple. Budae stew with rice, seaweed soup and not to forget kimchi as side dishes. Haneul grows so fast. He can already eat normal food now. Suho picks the kimchi and feeds Haneul with the chopsticks. Chorong smiles and take a shot of it with her camera. "I'm going to frame this" she says.

Suho smiles and feeds Chorong the kimchi. She eats it and munches the kimchi with a cute little pout. Suho kisses her cheek. "How are you supposed to be cuter than our son, love?" he pinches her cheeks. Chorong chuckles. After done eating, Chorong washes the dishes.

She raises her voice a bit from the kitchen, asking Suho to put Haneul to sleep. Suho replies with an 'okay' and walks upstairs to Haneul's room. Suho kisses Haneul's cheeks as he put him to sleep. Well, it's usually Chorong who does this.

After putting Haneul's blanket on him, Suho walks out from the room. He walks to his and Chorong's room and realize that she's not in the room. He smiles. She must be in the studio. He walks to the third floor and smiles when he see Chorong playing with her guitar. "Writing new song?" he asks as he sits beside her.

Chorong nods as she continues writing the lyrics. "Can I read this?" Suho asks. Chorong smiles and hands him the paper. Suho puts his hands on Chorong's exposed thighs. Chorong looks at Suho for a while.

"How's it?" she asks.

"Great" he says with a smile. "But.. I don't think this is your story. Is this for someone?"

"Yup, this is for my childhood friend, Bomi. She's like my younger sister but we were apart after finishing school"

"Why did you suddenly write this? Do you miss your friend that much?" he asks, his hands caressing her thighs up and down. Chorong bites her lower lip, this guy is into something.

"Of course I miss her. Well, her name's Bomi which means born in the spring. But, she's actually born in summer" Chorong chuckles. Suho puts her guitar away and pulls her, sitting on his waist. Chorong smiles.

"Stop with your friend. I'm more interested in you. You look so hot, you know" he says with his husky voice. Chorong bites her lips and grins seductively, placing her head on Suho's shoulder. Suho smiles and kisses her neck aggressively. He sucks her skin and she moans.

"Let's go" he whispers and kisses her lips passionately. Suho carries Chorong bridal style to their room downstairs as he kisses her lips. They reach their room, Suho kicks and locks the door. He places Chorong on the bed and begins ripping off their clothes.

"Don't you dare to make me worried again" he whispers and licks Chorong's neck as he gets on top of her. Chorong moans and wraps her arms around his neck. 

"You're insane, baby boy" Chorong says, breathlessly. Suho smirks and kisses her sensitive area which causes her to moan louder. He chuckles. "Only for you, baby" and licks her sensitive area. The night goes by with the two making passionate love towards each other as moans and groans of pleasure conquers the whole room.

"I love you, Kim Chorong"

"I love you too, Kim Junmyeon"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

62.7K 2.1K 55
❝𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘬𝘺, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?❞ "just let me love you, all of...
73.4K 1.6K 20
Philophobia Phi•lo•pho•bi•a (noun) -the fear of love or falling in love
136K 4.4K 47
It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping h...
86K 1.3K 38
Philophobia: The fear of love or becoming emotionally connected with another person. Two years have passed and Lexi and Adam are still happily dating...