The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2

1.6K 47 29
By GoldenFang17

"Tokoyami is running away from her?!" Sero asked.

"Look at Yaoyorozu, she has a torch on her hand and uses it to send Tokoyami's Dark Shadow away." Mineta said.

"So she managed to find his weakness eh? But that doesn't mean that big birdy head will lose." Zenitsu said.

"What do you mean?" Shoji asked. Momo now attacks Tokoyami with a torch on her hand and thrusts it to the Dark Shadow, making it stay away from the flames.

"The big black shadow bird is trying to put itself on a distance against Yaoyorozu's flames! Could this be its weakness?!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"That could be a great weapon of yours, Yaoyorozu. But..." Tokoyami uttered as he makes the Dark Shadow itself his armor and weapon. Everyone was amazed by the new form of Tokoyami.

"Did he just linked his Quirk to his body?!" Mineta asked.

"You mean, his Quirk covers Tokoyami and acts as his armor?" Hagakure asked.

"Whatever that Dark Shadow's weakness, it will use its owner to prevent itself from burning by using the body of its owner and sends all of his strength and offensive firepower into Tokoyami." Zenitsu said.

"I see." Shoji said.

"D-Dark Shadow combined in your body?!" Momo asked out of shock.

"It's over for Momo. She'll lose her if she doesn't think up about any quick methods of defeating Tokoyami." Izuku uttered.

"Here I go!" Tokoyami said as he suddenly flashed into Momo and swats the torch on her hand.

"He threw it away!" Momo grunted in pain.

"Momo/Yaoyorozu!" Izuku and Shoto both yelled from different places. Tokoyami now ran in circles around Momo and started to darken the area around her.

'I'll lose your sight on me and I'm gonna knock you with a finishing blow. Here I go!' Tokoyami thought.

'H-How would I win in this situation? Even if I'm at the disadvantage, there is still a chance. If Izuku is in my place, maybe he'll do something reckless just to make himself out of here alive!' Momo thought. The running Tokoyami now created a mini dark dome around Momo and now Momo can't see a damn thing by now.

"What is that dome ladies and gentlemen?! Is that where the almighty samurai of 1-A will defeat Yaoyorozu?!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Yaoyorozu!!" Shoto yelled.

"She won't be winning this match. It's over. Deal with it." Zenitsu said as he stood up and walked away.

"How dare you can say that to her?!" Jiro angrily asked, making the giant stop.

"Could you just say something positive and pleasant to our ears about her? You're just way too blunt out of your mouth! What's wrong with you?!" Jiro angrily asked.

"The wrong about it is that you guys won't accept the truth. I'm just stating what is right and genuine. Not gonna waste my time on saying lies and nonsense, that's gonna make my image or our image worse." Zenitsu replied and continued to walk away.

"Damn you, Zenitsu!" Jiro angrily uttered.

"That's Zenitsu for you." Uraraka said as she came back from the infirmary.

"Uraraka! Are you all right?" Tsuyu asked.

"Y-Yeah. Bakugo really went for the kill. But still, I managed to fight until the end." Uraraka said while smiling.

"Good to hear you're fine. I hope Zenitsu will lose to the next match!" Jiro angrily said.

"Not to sound rude Jiro but... he is really right. There's no way Yaoyorozu will win. But all I can say is that she really did her best for this fight. And she didn't prove to everyone that she can't fight against Tokoyami." Tanjiro said.

"I-I see... Thank you, Tanjiro. Good thing you're way different than Zenitsu." Jiro said.

"But in terms of battle, I am not a good person to deal with." Tanjiro coldly said, sending shivers to everyone around him.

'What's this sensation?!' Uraraka thought.

'This guy is way worse than the blond one!' Kendo thought from the other side of the bleachers.

'T-Tanjiro is really serious about his words. S-Scary!' Jiro thought. Back at the scene, Momo can be seen down on the ground, her attire was a bit ripped, exposing her stomach, her left leg and the sleeves on her shirt are gone.

"Wh-What happened?!" Jiro yelled.

"Tokoyami just finished Yaoyorozu with a dark finishing blow and knocks her out! Fumikage Tokoyami wins!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"What happened just now, don't tell me he really destroyed her inside the dark dome?" All Might asked.

"Didn't you see it? There was a silhouette of Dark Shadow's arms, firing punches towards Momo and disables her to move. Here." Aizawa said as another camera shows that inside Tokoyami's dome, claws appeared from nowhere and attacked Momo from any part of her body.

"Yaoyorozu... I won't forgive Tokoyami!" Shoto angrily muttered.

"I didn't know he'll go too far on this one." Izuku uttered while covering his mouth. He sees Momo being carried by the nurse robots and now went to the infirmary. Before they'll go, Momo asked the robots to stop to Izuku.

"Momo! Are you all right?" Izuku asked.

"D-Did I do good out t-there...?" Momo weakly asked with blood on her mouth.

"Stop talking! Or you'll lose more blood." Izuku cried.

"Heh! Says the one who always breaks his arms and legs. I love you... Izuku. Win the match for me." Momo said.

"Yeah! I will!" Izuku said with a determined face and now the robots started to make their move.

"The final match of the first round! The hardening expert of 1-A who bulldozed his way against the robots and used himself as the strength of the second match, Eijiro Kirishima!" Present Mic said.

"Let's do this, Midoriya!" Kirishima said.

"And the winner of the first and second match of the U.A.'s Sports Festival, will he be able to win it all like his fellow comrades from earlier? The rising star from 1-A, Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic exclaimed.

'I wish Momo can see me fighting in this match.' Izuku thought.

"The final match of the first round, begin!" Midnight said. Kirishima now hardened himself and now ran towards Midoriya.

"Here I come, Midori-" Kirishima was stopped as Izuku suddenly appeared under him and punches him to the gut.

"Detroit Smash!" Izuku said as he punched Kirishima with full power, making his arm completely broke and sends the red hair student out of bounds in an instant.

"Wow! Deku really finished the match in an instant!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Maybe because he saw Momo lose so bad." Mina said.

"But he completely broke his arm. That isn't a good move, Midoriya." Tanjiro said.

"Wowowowow! Midoriya suddenly charged into Kirishima and blasts him off away from the stage and pours all of his power in that single punch! Izuku Midoriya wins the match!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd went crazy.

"Midoriya!" Shoto called from the backstage. Izuku turned around and faced Shoto.

"I'll defeat you, no matter what happens!" Shoto said.

"Yeah!" Izuku said as he walks his way towards the infirmary.

"And the second match will now begin! Let's start the second match from the first match, the one who tricked his opponent and mercilessly defeats him in an instant, Zenitsu Agatsuma!" Present Mic exclaimed as Zenitsu now stood on the stage.

"No more chants for your brother?" Kurosaki asked.

"N-No. But still... YOU WILL LOSE NII-CHAN!!" Chiki yelled.

"As I thought." Kurosaki sighed.

"Shut up, woman!" Zenitsu yelled.

"And from the second match, the one who really froze his opponent to win the match. How he'll use his ice against that light or whatsoever Quirk is that, Shoto Todoroki ladies and gentlemen!" Present Mic said.

'I'll win, for Yaoyorozu!' Shoto thought.

"Hey! Let's give our best at this match!" Zenitsu said.

"I don't care if you are tall and strong, but I'll force you to surrender yourself!" Shoto said.

"Begin!" Midnight announced. Shoto fired his ice into Zenitsu but the tall blonde dodges the ice with the help of his Quirk.

"Hey, why do you hate your dad the most?" Zenitsu asked. This made Shoto now get angrier after hearing his dad.

"What do you know about him?!" Shoto angrily asked as the ice glacier grew larger and now was fired into Zenitsu.

"Ama no Murakumo!" Zenitsu said as he created a huge and long Lightsaber and now destroys the ice made by Shoto.

"L-Light Saber?!" Iida asked from the sidelines.

"Zenitsu's Quirk is really one hell of a class. First, he can send his body anywhere in the speed of light. Second, he can fire light beams and laser ones from his hands. And also, his body is I think, made of light? And lastly, he created a sword from light itself, just how strong is he?!" Ectoplasm asked.

"He has the chance of being the number one hero soon. But the only thing he needs to improve is to control his power and his attitude." Snipe said.

'I couldn't tell them that Young Zenitsu's has a Devil Fruit on him. And that's his root of power.' All Might thought.

"I heard this from somewhere but, why won't you use your left side? I mean the flaming ones? Does it bother you that you'll remember your father once you use it?" Zenitsu asked while slashing the ice glaciers coming into him.

"SHUT UP!!!" Shoto yelled and now continued to fire more ice glaciers on Zenitsu.

"Three-man Light Clone Technique." Zenitsu said as he created three clones of himself made of light and now quickly slashes the ice glaciers.

"W-Woah!" Mina exclaimed.

"Zenitsu is really on it!" Mineta added.

'I-Is he... a monster?' Jiro thought with a shocked face while seeing Zenitsu's power.

"You can't lie that you really had a bad past with your father. But here's one thing I'll say to you. That other Quirk of yours is really yours! You have the power to control it and you can use it at any will. Use that as a weapon against your father, not as a scar of your dark past with him!" Zenitsu said.

"What is he doing...? Is he trying to trick me?!" Shoto angrily muttered.

"I am not trying to trick you, Todoroki. I'm trying to help you with your damn problem. Use that Quirk against me and prove to your father out there that you don't need him in using that Quirk because that Quirk is all yours!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Is he trying to save Young Todoroki from his past?" All Might asked.

"Or he's just using it as a tactic to strengthen and make Todoroki angry a lot." Ectoplasm said.

"What are you trying to do?!" Shoto angrily asked as he launched a huge ice glacier now on Zenitsu.

"Zenistu!" Akira and Kurosaki yelled. Chiki, on the other hand, was afraid of what she is seeing right now.

"Hey... this isn't the way I want my brother to lose." Chiki uttered nervously.

"If you're not gonna use that Quirk of yours, you'll just let the past haunt you! Use that damn Quirk against me and prove to everyone that can fight on your own! Not because you are Endeavor's son, but because it is you, Shoto Todoroki, a future number one hero in the making!" Zenitsu yelled. Shoto remembers the dark past of his family with Endeavor. He remembered the scene where his mom poured the hot water in his eyes because of Endeavor. But because of Zenitsu's words, he believed that he was right.

"I guess... You're right." Shoto said as flames now started to appear now on Shoto's left side. Momo and Izuku from the infirmary see the event on the TV screen while they are being cured.

"Todoroki is... using his other Quirk...?" Momo asked in amazement.

"Y-You just saved him, Zenitsu." Izuku said with a smile.

"What is this?! Shoto Todoroki now unleashes his other Quirk this time on his left side and now he looks like a madman on the scene! How will Zenitsu respond?!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd went nuts after hearing this.

"Better don't mock me after I'll defeat you with this!" Shoto said as he charges a huge amount of fire in his ledt and a huge ice right can be seen on his right arm.

"SHOTOOOOO!!" Endeavor yelled from the audience and now flames his Quirk up.

"You have finally accepted your fate, Shoto!" Endeavor said with a grin.

"Don't mind him, I'll use this Quirk because this is mine. I have the control of this Quirk, right Zenitsu? Better be prepared now!" Shoto said as huge flames and ice now appeared on both sides of his body.

"Do you think you are the only one who has another trick?" Zenitsu said with a malicious smile as his huge lightsaber now starts to change its shape into a long katana but this time, lightning can be seen powering up the blade itself. The skies can be seen rumbling by the thunder and Zenitsu, on the other hand, starts to shake the ground by the vibration of his power.

"W-Wait! Even Zenitsu too?! Has another element on his arsenal?! Wh-What's going on?!" Present Mic exclaimed.

'Thunder?! Does it mean... he knows how to use his Breathing Technique once again?!' Hagari thought.

"Thunderous Light of Heaven!" Zenitsu exclaimed as his katana grew taller and lightning marks can be seen on the blade. The Hashiras from anywhere sees this and couldn't believe what they're seeing.

"H-Hey..." Sanemi uttered.

"Is he using a Breathing Technique?" Muichiro asked while girls hugged him on each side.

"Hagari!" Gyomei said.

"Yeah. I think he has awakened a new power!" Hagari said.

"A-Amazing..." Genya uttered.

"We should stop this at once!" Cementoss warned.

"I'm gonna use my Quirk the moment they move!" Midnight said.

"Here I go!" Shoto yelled and now throws his arms forward.

"Thunder and Light Breathing, Second Form, Jade Slash of Punishment!" Zenitsu said as he suddenly flashed behind Todoroki and disables all of his charged Quirks for him and blood can be seen spurting from around his body and knocks down Shoto. A moment of silence occurred in the whole arena after seeing such an attack.

"You did well, Zenitsu... Thank you..." Shoto uttered with a smile as he loses consciousness and Zenitsu on the other hand, loses his shirt as it was all burned by passing through Shoto and wounds can be seen throughout his body but still, he remained standing.

"Z-Zenitsu... Wins the match by T.K.O.!!!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd went back to its feet and cheered for Zenitsu. The medical staff ran towards Shoto and Zenitsu to aid both of them.

"Can we see if you're wounds are fine?" One nurse asked.

"No, I can heal them by myself." Thank you for the concern." Zenitsu said as his wounds started to disappear and now walks away from the arena.

"He made Todoroki go all out against him but in the end, he still managed to win." Shoji said.

"A-Amazing." Mineta said.

"What's in your class, 1-A?! Why is it that you have a mere bunch of monsters out there?! Are those guys like are all aliens?! Huh?! Huh?!" Monoma suddenly jumped on the wall towards 1-A but was smacked by Kendo in the neck.

"Sorry, 1-A." Kendo said and grabs Monoma away.

"What's wrong with him?" The 1-A class said.

'I knew it. Once he uses his Breathing Technique, he becomes more vulnerable and easy to wound but the power he's gonna deliver is way stronger than my power. Those wounds might have hurt him but, he managed to heal them all in an instant. What kind of monster did I create?!' Hagari thought while grabbing his hair.

"Are you all right, Hagari-san?" Kanao asked.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine as hell!" Hagari said.

"Oh, crap!" Hagari uttered.

"The second match will start as the flexible and weird beast of 1-A will once again rise up to the stage, Inosuke Hashibira!" Present Mic said.

"Inosuke versus Nezuko? This is going to be an interesting one!" Uraraka said.

"Both of them have those weird strength and quick reflexes. So I'll be on Inosuke to win!" Mina said.

"But Nezuko has shown to us earlier that she can heal anyone with her flames. I'll go to Nezuko, Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"Inosuke will bring it all the way!" Sero said.

"No! Nezuko will!" Jiro said.

"And the pretty and cute student of 1-A who has a very amazing Quirk and strength that was shown earlier, Nezuko Raijin!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Go for the win, Nezuko!" Tanjiro cheered. This made Nezuko blush and her spirit was pumped in the fullest.

'Nii-chan just cheered me just now. I won't fail him!' Nezuko thought.

"Let's give our best, Inosuke!" Nezuko said.

"Best? What is it? Can it be eaten?" Inosuke asked.

'Maybe I shouldn't ask him that.' Nezuko thought with a dumbfounded face.

"Begin!" Midnight announced. Nezuko transforms into her demon form, stomps the ground and flames appeared now into her hands.

"Those flames again!" Zenitsu said.

"Just how hot are those?" Setsuna asked.

"Maybe hot that will burn the hell of Monoma here alive!" Kendo said while staring at Monoma.

"Jeez, stop with that stare, okay?" Monoma nervously asked.

"Hahahaha! That flames of yours won't be enough to defeat me!" Inosuke exclaimed.

"Eh?" Nezuko asked.

"Hagari, who do you think will win in this match? Both of them have the same strength and power. But Inosuke has the flexibility but Nezuko has also the highest firepower in the offense?" Gyomei asked while eating sushi.

"I hate to admit this but, Inosuke will win this match against Nezuko." Hagari said with a smile.

"It's because he is a boy?" Genya asked.

"No, it is because Inosuke has learned a new ability of his Beast Breathing. This is... to pinpoint someone's weakness and if ever he finds many weak points as he can, the more firepower his body and breathing will boost his offense. One weak point of Nezuko is equivalent to 50 punches of Gyomei." Hagari said.

"No way... How he'll find her weak points? By his Breathing?" Genya asked.

"Yes. But the equivalence of Nezuko's weak points is Inosuke's assurance of his victory. As far as I can see, Nezuko's weak points on her body are, 23 weak points." Hagari said.

"Which means, it is equivalent to 1,150 of Himejima-san's punches?!" Kanao asked.

"Beast Breathing: Weakpoint Hunter!" Inosuke said as he inhaled for long and now widens his eyes to see Nezuko's weak points in a negative view. 23 red dots can be seen on Nezuko as his body started to steam and grew stronger.

'Wh-What's happening to him? I gotta finish this before he does make a move against me!' Nezuko thought and now charged into Inosuke.

"Gotcha!!" Inosuke yelled as he ran crazily into Nezuko and suddenly flashed behind her, chopping all of Nezuko's weak points brutally, making her groan in pain.

"N-Nezuko!!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Inosuke just used his martial arts skills to take down Nezuko in a hurry and in clean fashion!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"P-Please... stop...!" Nezuko uttered weakly.

"And for the finishing blow!" Inosuke said as he threw Nezuko in the air and kicks her in the body twenty times and sends her crashing to the wall. Tanjiro and Zenitsu from their own areas angrily clenched their fists after seeing what happened.

"N-Nezuko..." Shoji uttered.

"Lost...?" Tsuyu said.

"What a kung-fu fighting ending as Inosuke sends Nezuko with a barrage of kicks on her! Is feminism needed in this match?!" Present Mic exclaimed as the crowd cheered and roared for the end of the match.

"Nezuko!" Inosuke said as she approached Nezuko who's fixing her wounds.

"I'm fine. Thanks for defeating me." Nezuko said with a disappointing pout.

"Hahahaha! You should see that I have improved a lot!" Inosuke said.

"Seriously?" Nezuko asked as she kicks Inosuke in the chin, breaking his jaw and stretches his veins under his throat.

"H-Hey!" One medical staff yelled on Nezuko.

"Don't worry, I'll heal him." Nezuko said as she heals Inosuke's neck but she sees the wound not healing.

'H-Hey! Why it won't heal him? Don't tell me, I'm too tired already?!' Nezuko thought.

"There is one thing that Nezuko makes herself put into limits. Once she uses her Blood Demon Art many times, the next time it'll fire up, it won't heal someone anymore. Which means, she needs to wait for one day to regain her healing powers." Hagari said.

"I see. This sushi is quite delicious." Gyomei said and takes another bite of it.

"I-Inosuke!" Nezuko cried as Inosuke suddenly crashed on the ground, paralyzed and unable to move his head.

"Team!" The Medical Staff officer yelled and now carries Inosuke instead of Nezuko to the infirmary.

"Wh-What have I done?" Nezuko uttered nervously.

"I heard that Inosuke's jaw was being knocked by Nezuko. Wait, what?!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"I can hear it too. The sound of the crack of his jaw! Let's see and go to the infirmary!" Tanjiro said as the two tall students ran into the infirmary.

"What's wrong with them?" Ojiro asked.

"Maybe they lost their concentration on this match." Jiro said.

"I am worried now for the next match." Kirishima said while clutching his chest.

"Why though?" Mina asked.

"Midoriya will now face Bakugo in the second round." Kirishima said.

"Oh." Mina said.

"Deku got this!" Uraraka said.

"The next match!! The one who created a solid punch on the hardened body of Kirishima and the one who's the adorable looking faces of the boys of 1-A, Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic said.

'Finally, I managed to fix my broken arm. But, my opponent here is... Kacchan. I'm sure he won't hold on his power against me.' Izuku thought.

"And the one who mercilessly took down a female student by his explosions, Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic said.

"Deku! I'm really going to beat your ass into two!" Katsuki angrily said.

"The next match, begin!" Midnight said.

"Midoriya got this!" Iida said.

"Yeah." Uraraka said.

"DIE!!!" Katsuki yelled as he charged himself into Izuku with the help of his explosions.

"What should be the first thing to do if you are up against Bakugo?" Hagari asked.

"Stop him with mere strength?" Genya replied.

"No. You need to find the area where he can't protect or put it on guard." Hagari said. Izuku suddenly bursts his speed and now appeared under Katsuki.

"Carolina Smash!" Izuku yelled as he creates an X form of slash into Katsuki and sends him flying in the air.

'I only need 20% of my punch plus One For All.' Izuku thought.

"Detroit Smash!" Izuku yelled as he jumped in the air and punches Katsuki in the face and sends him to the ground.

"What an amazing counterattack for Midoriya as he punched Bakugo from below and now punched him now from above!" Present Mic exclaimed. Bakugo sat on the ground and tastes his own blood after getting punched.

"This is fun! Let's do this, Deku!" Katsuki angrily yelled and explosions now grew larger in his palms.

"I won't hold on, Kacchan!" Izuku yelled back as lightning sparks appeared all around his body. Who will win on this much-awaited match?

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you enjoyed this one as always! Thank you and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1.7K 43
In a far off land lives Princesses, Princes, Kings and Queens. The land belongs to the Five Great Kingdoms- The Sunshine Kingdom belonging to the Uzu...
9.4K 148 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...
70.4K 1.4K 22
In Jin's world, he is a force to be reckoned with, taking on Mongols, bandits, and anyone who deserves punishment with his unmatched swordsmanship sk...
54.2K 1.5K 23
"Do you promise...?" "I promise..." Y/n, less than a quater demon, and more human then not, has been alone most of his entire life. Besides the Kamad...