Down Memory Lane (narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Memories are important for every human being. People keep memories in pictures, others keep them in diaries a... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.14
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Epilogue

Chapter.15

1.1K 52 55
By WritingZmyPassion

To say Harry was surprised was an understatement. Niall was in his arms.

He couldn't wrap it around his head That Niall was in his arms. That Niall had actually initiated the hug.

It may have been because of the fact that he was shaken up from recent happenings but still, Niall was in his freaking arms.

Niall let out a sob and Harry hugged him tighter. He still couldn't get over the fuzziness that was rushing through his body at the prospect of having Niall's bump between them.

Their baby.

He wondered if it was a boy or girl but either would be loved by him because at the end of the day, that was still their little human being.

"H-Harry." Niall sobbed and looked up at Harry. His eyes were red and it broke Harry to see him like that.

"Yeah, Ni?" Harry asked and gently took off Niall's hat.

"Take m-me away from h-here." Niall said in a broken voice and Harry didn't have to think twice.

He was at Niall's service.

He had hurt him so much and he was willing to do anything to make it half better.

Even if Niall ended up not forgiving him, he would be okay as long as he is at Niall's aid when need be.

Harry walked towards his car and when he opened located it, he quickly pressed the unlock button and opened the door for Niall.

He then helped him in and made sure that he as buckled in.

Harry then closed the door and rushed over to the driver's side, quickly getting in and turning to look at Niall.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Harry asked quietly so as not to startle Niall who seemed to have zoned out.

"Yeah, thanks. I'm just shaken up, I guess." Niall answered with his hand rubbing his wrist that was slowly bruising.

"I'm sorry, you'll be okay. I'll take you home and you'll get rest, okay?" Harry said and Niall nodded but then his eyes widened making Harry raise an eyebrow at him.

"No, don't wanna be alone." Niall mumbled and Harry looked at him confused.

"Alone, where is Grimshaw?" Harry asked. He knew that they were friends and the older lad wouldn't leave Niall alone if he saw him like that.

"He's out of town." Niall said quietly.

Harry didn't know what to do but what he did know was that he didn't want to see Niall so shaken up and scared. He wanted to protect him and their baby.

So he thought of the only logical thing he could think of at the moment.

"Do you want me to stay with you back at yours? Atleast till Brendan gets back?" Harry asked. He knew that Brendan had driven Niall to the party and that he had promised Niall to spend the night at his.

"Yes, please." Niall said with a hint of something Harry couldn't quite pinpoint.

He smiled at Niall and started the car, heading towards Niall's resistance.

*

"Harry, can you please pull over when we get to the Nando's near my building?" Niall asked and Harry looked at him then smiled.

"Sure, you want something from there?" Harry asked even though he knew the answer.

Niall rolled eyes eyes at the obvious question.

"No I just want to get a quick photo of the place." Niall replied sarcastically and Harry bellowed out a laugh.

He quickly spared Niall a glance and looked back to the road.

"You are still fucking smart with words, huh?" Harry asked and chuckled lightly.

He had always known that Niall was a smart arse.

"Hey! Language, there's a baby on board!" Niall said and widened his eyes.

At the mention of the world baby, both Niall and Harry went quiet.

They were lost in their own thoughts, with Niall thinking about how he was grateful to Harry for being around but wasn't ready to let him in his baby's life and didn't want to talk about the baby with him.

And Harry's mind was whirling with thoughts of their baby. He had accepted the fact that Niall didn't want him in the baby's life.
But hearing Niall talk about the baby brought up pain that he wouldn't be dad even though he fathered a child with Niall.

Harry was about to open his mouth and break the awkward silence that had engulfed them, but he internally sighed in relief when he saw the restaurant was in view.

"Get your camera out, we are here." Harry said with a lopsided smile as he parked his car.

"Camera?" Niall looked at him like he had grown an extra mouth.

"You wanted to take a quick picture of Nando's, now's your chance." Harry grinned and Niall shook his head at him.

"You are crazy." He smiled at the taller lad and opened the door so that he could step out of the car.

"Um, Niall, why don't you seat here and I'll go take a quick picture for you?" Harry smirked and laughed when Niall rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, here." Niall said and handed Harry his wallet.

"I got it. Don't worry." Harry replied and quickly got out of the car. It was dark outside and the heavy clouds overhead indicated that it was gonna rain soon.

He walked a few steps then he remembered something and quickly turned back around, jogging back to the car.

"Niall, what am I gonna get you?" Harry asked and rubbed the back of his head.

"I was actually wondering when you'd come back and ask my order." Niall smirked. "Wings, extra spicy. And water."

"Spicy? You don't like spicy foods, Ni. And you want extra?" Harry raised an eyebrow but he quickly shut up when he realised why Niall was craving that. "Be right back."

Within a few minutes, Harry was back in the car and handed the bag of food to Niall, putting the bottle of water in the cup holder.

"Well, that was fast." Niall commented and started eating his food.

"It's late so there weren't many people." Harry smiled and started the car.

"Mmmmm this is sooo good." Niall moaned at his food and Harry gulped.

He glanced at Niall and saw his eyes closed as he slowly chewed his food.

A small smile tugged at his lips. Because even if he wasn't in their lives. Right this moment, he was with his family and he was happy about that.

*

When Harry pulled up in the car park of Niall's building, the pregnant lad had finished his food and was chugging down the water.

"I need ice cream." Niall said.

"You want us to go get ice cream?" Harry raised an eyebrow but Niall shook his head.

"I have some. I just need it after the spice." He motioned to the empty bag of food that was still in his lap.

"Oh." Was all Harry said.

They both got out the car and Niall suddenly heard someone yell his name.

"Niall! Niall oh my god, you had me so worried. I was your ride and you just disappeared and I freaked out. I didn't know you were with Harry- wait you are with Harry?" Brendan rambled and widened his eyes when he saw Niall with Harry.

"I had to get out there and Harry was around so he brought me." Niall explained, sparing Brendan the details.

Harry's heart swelled because Niall didn't tell his friend what had happened. Only Harry knew.

"Oh okay." Brendan shot both lads a confused glance. "I'm glad you are okay, can we go and pack now?"

"Pack?" Harry couldn't help but ask.

"Yeah, I'm leaving for Ireland on Monday. Have the whole week off." Niall explained and Harry's face fell.

He had hoped that he and Niall would have small civil conversations at work but Niall was leaving and for a whole week at that.

What if he came back and didn't even want to glance at Harry, much less talk to him?

"No Bren, I told you that I have to go shopping tomorrow, we can pack then." Harry was brought out of thoughts by Niall.

"Uhm, Ni?" Harry called nervously, chewing the inside of his cheek. "Can I please have you number? Just to check up on you while you'll be gone?"

Niall looked at Harry and the latter could see the wheels turning in Niall's head.

Finally, Niall took out his phone from his back pocket and handed it Harry.

Harry's face broke out into a big grin as he quickly grabbed Niall's phone and added his contact then rung himself.

"Thanks, Niall. Thank you so much." Harry said, handing Niall his phone back.

Niall took it and pocketed it.

"I have to go now. Thanks for everything, Harry. I really appreciate it." Niall said and Harry smiled at his cuteness.

"It's okay, Ni. I will be here for you both. I promise I won't bother you but I will be here if and whenever you need me." Harry said.

Niall nodded then looked at Brendan who was on the phone with Louis.

"Well, good night."

"Goodnight, Niall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 95 6
"I don't wanna lose your touch, I don't wanna hurt this much, I can feel you slipping away." The last six weeks had been tough on Niall and his daugh...
5.2K 312 21
Harry writes to his Diary. Niall writes to Harry. They love each other. But don't know it yet because they're just friends. Narry Storan book? I...
10.1K 672 22
Niall couldn't leave but he wanted too, just wanted to pack up and forget... But he couldn't. 11.11.15 - 8.11.18
26.4K 753 10
it's not a thing they realize at first, no, it takes a five day blizzard and late night confessions to realize they were more than just best friends...