، ぬ .𓂃𑁍 split ﹅ lee haechan...

By svnoookim

Sometimes psychopath sometimes innocent. " Better, you stay away from me. I... you don't even know me. Please... More

BEAST
SUN
Stupid
Fate
Dream land
Messed up
Hate
Friend request
My sun✨
A bet
Competition
Close
y/n
forgetting the past
misunderstood
Jealousy
Another side of me
Fell for him
hopeless
Gone
Found U
First kiss
Cute
Your mine,only mine...
psycho in me
Kill
Reborn
Deja vu
Besties
crush
Pictures of us
Distance
Shows up
White Night
Drunk
Trapped
Together again
Sulking
Make a change
Confession
~AUTHOR NOTES~
First date
love you so mad~
Preview
Never again
The truth untold
Without you
Painful truth
Safe
Bonus Part
~new books~
~Happy Haechan Day~
GOT TAGGED

🙂Falling🙃

1K 17 2
By svnoookim

Haechan

The bell ranged. All students pack their bags and going home.  Jaemin and Jeno already had outside the class , waiting for me.

"Yah! Ppali Ga! I want to eat ramyoen." Jeno said.

"Almost!" I said and zipped my back. I ran outside and walked besides me. Left me between them.

"Yah, I know you both in the same height but why I always in the middle?!" I said madly.

"So fair enough for us. You look very cute too standing between us."

"Tch."

"Also we don't want you lost somewhere else." Jeno said.

"Seriously guys?!" I said madly. I make a ' I'm not a kid bruh' face to them making them both giggles. We went down the stairs.

"Yah, why you holding my precious ?!" I heard the familiar voice. I look in front of me. That girl.

"For real,gurl.😑 You really in love with yourself too much." The girl besides her said. She maybe the girl that she mentioned earlier. The girl that admiring Jaemin. While Jaemin and Jeno talking, I just focused to their conversation.

"It's too precious for being touch by your hand. Also You had embarrassed me in front of the guy you told me to give you that 'love' letter to Jae-" her friend covered her mouth with her hand.

"Yah! He maybe around here! I kill you if you dare  called his name here😡" She than removed her friend hand from her mouth.

"Who told you that you can touched my lovely dovey mouth without my permission?!😠" For real gurl, she really felling in love with herself too much.

"Yuck! Who wanted to touch it?!"

"You just touched it just now.😑 Now I need to clean my hand also my lip becuz of you."

"Girl, you really in love with yourself. Stop it. It's annoyed me badly."

"I'm annoyed with your love letter more😑 since I need to talk to that guy. AGAIN."Wait,what?!

" I bet you fell in love with that boy."

" Ahaha aha aha~ you soo funny. 😝 I'm NEVER gonna fell in love with someone. No need boys. All I need is...ME."

"I'll bet you really had a lil crush at that boy soon."

" Let me think if I had a room for him.hmm... Nope. Has taken by...ME,ME,ME,ME,AND ME AND ONLY ME!" She said with proud.

" Stop it. If you said that 'ME' again I'll glued your face on the floor."

"Why not with myself?🤣🤣"

"Bruh, stop it.😓"

"For real, you need to love yourself more than anything in this world. If you keep crushing with someone, you'll be hurts very bad and crushed. That's why it's named crush. Cuz it's will crushing you into a pieces."

" I love myself too but not like you. You more then..." She try to think the right word to say.

"Being OBSESSED with yourself." She said. I agreed.

"Yah! You really wanna messed  with me or what?!" She said while pinched her partner's cheek. The fight like a child. I giggles. When Jaemin and Jeno also in fight and Jeno's shoulder pushed me until I lost my balanced and grabbed her pushing us together on the floor.

Our eyes connected. I'm on top of her. The students on focused on us.

"Ouww~" they shipping us. Some students take picture of us. I stood up and ran as faster as I can back to home,leaving Jeno and Jaemin in weird and unknown face.
My face was burnt and I can feels my heart beating faster!

"Aish! Why this thing happened to me in the wrong timing?!" I said and run faster.

y/n

I was busy proud'ing' myself in front of Alexa and pinched her cheek as harder as I can when someone grabbed me from behind and made me turned around, facing the guy.
I lost balanced and fell with him on the floor making all students set an eyes on us. That guy! Lee Haechan! He just an inches far away at my face and his body on top of me making me frozen. Some Students take a pics and some students are 'ouw'ing at us. Alexa just laugh while cover her mouth. Our eyes connected. For real , I'm dead.

He stood up and ran away , left me dumbfounded on the ground. I could heard someone said."They totally burnt." to me. Alexa help me stood up after SHE FINISHED LAUGHING AT ME.

"For the sake of god , what just happened to me?!" I mumbled. I then ran to the toilet.

"Gyahh! He made me embarrassed!!!😡" I said while running.

Haechan

" What's wrong with you, Haechan?" Jaemin scoffed me

" Did you know... He just Falling, in love with that girl! Ouw!!" Jeno teased me.

"Stop it! Not funny okay! It's just an ordinary accident! Besides, Your shoulder hitted me until I fell down and grabbed her." I said madly.

"Besides, yOu HiTtEd Me UnTiL I fElL dOwN." Jeno teased me again.

"But why you grab her? Not me or Jeno?" Jaemin smirking.

"I don't know her, okay! Plz." I said while starring at my chocolate drink I made.

" Really?!😉" Jeno scoffed again.

"Is that a girl that you mentioned ti me earlier? The GIRL who gave you your name tag back.😏"

"Yes. Doesn't meant I know her! She just gave me and go away! That's it!" I said.

"Oh, and the GIRL that lent you her friend love letter to me."

" Yes."

" I saw your eyes glued on her when she left... Ouw, first sight love😱😆"

"No I'm not! I just look at her class! That's it! I just curious where did she came from."

" C'mon. Either First sight love or FATE."

" Both not."

"I know you already had a feelings towards her😏"

"I said I'm not!"

"If you not, why you ran away from she without helping her?"

"I-I was hungry!"

"I think you do it on purposed. And not that purposed."

"Becuz you shy don't you😝"

"I'm going to toilet! Bye!" I Said and just went to my room after washing my glass. Locking the door.

"Aish! She's made me crazy! Who's that girl?!" I mumbled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 9.3K 27
Cover by @loverenjun "Are you a monster?" I asked the boy in front of me and he looked at me weirdly, before shaking his head and he held out his han...
1.3K 22 18
Y/N AND DREAM! Meaning YOU and DREAM, on a journey in this world of imagines. Hi guys, I'm here to add to your delusional self and make your imaginat...
118K 3K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
1.1K 57 49
||In the end I don't know whether you'll stay or leave again.|| Replied to your 'close friends' story: yellowjun_: Frightening at best, now at worst...