Lawsuit

By TheEiriniii

Being the CEO of Kim Corporation, Kim Jisoo is bound to face problems and make decisions that are favorable t... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Surprise 🎁
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Chapter 14

2.3K 112 34
By TheEiriniii

THE NEXT DAY / POV OF JISOO

I'm so tired today. I just finished my 5th and last meeting for the day. I need to conduct meetings with some investors and also the board to be able to assure them that everything is still in control.

I was about to sit when Mr. Lee enters.

"Ms. Kim, the manager of Ms. Park, informs me that she already arrive at the restaurant where you two will having dinner." He said

I closed my eyes for a moment to hold my temper. (Can I just sit for a moment?! Ghadd, I'm so tired today, and I forgot that I still have to talk to her.)

I stood up immediately and went outside first.

"Bring me there Mr. Lee," I said

"Nae, Ms. Kim."

AT THE RESTAURANT/ POV of ROSE

(To be honest, I was shocked when Jennie called me and said that her cousin wanted to talk to me. Who wouldn't, right? She yelled at me at dinner, and now she wanted to speak to me. But I still want to give her a chance, that is why I agree with this dinner.)

My manager informed me that she is on her way. It was just a few minutes when she arrives.

(She looks tired, but she is still beautiful.)

"Good evening Ms. Park, thank you for coming." She said and sat without looking at me.

I just shrugged it off.

"Good evening, also, Ms. Kim, shall we order for dinner?" I smiled while asking.

"Oh, no need. I don't want to waste my time here. Let's just go straight to the real purpose of this dinner." She said in a serious tone

(And now she's in a hurry but no Ms. Kim, you need me so your the one who should obey me tonight.)

I just smiled at her.

"No. I just had my photoshoot and a practice a while ago, so I'm tired and hungry already. Excuse me, waiter, we will order now." I said without looking at her.

I saw her closed her eyes. I think she's controlling her temper now.

"Fine!" she said.

I smiled a little at the thought that she is giving in to what I want.

After eating our dinner, she was about to speak when I cut her off by talking to the winter.

"Can we have our dessert serve already?" I said sweetly to the waiter.

"You still want dessert after that dinner?!" she asked with a bit of surprise in her tone.

"Wae? I'm still hungry, and food is life." I said, smiling at her.

She just replies with a surprised look.

"I thought idols don't eat a lot?" she asked.

(She seems to relax now.)

"I'm not like them, Ms. Kim," I said while eating the dessert. "I think we can now talk about the real reason why you invited me over dinner." I continued.

I saw how her aura changes into a serious one.

"I want to ask--" she seems hesitant to continue.

"Ask what Ms. Kim?" I said as curiosity hits me

She composed herself and became serious again.

"I want to ask a favor from you." She said shyly.

(Why does she look cute being like this?) I thought, but I shrugged it off immediately.

"What favor?" I asked

"I want you to tell your father to stop this mess. It is already affecting my family, and why do I'm the only one who is suffering from the mistake we did? Why doesn't he also blame her daughter who felt hot that night and want to release it with someone who drags her?" she said

Her statement hurt me. I felt like a whore why she said it. I kept silent, which I think made her get annoyed.

She smirked in annoyance. "Shit! I can't believe I'm asking a favor right now! It's not my fault if your parents can't control you and can't raise you properly like a saint! "

(I can't take this anymore.) I stand up harshly and started leaving the place.

I can feel that she is following me.

"Yah! Where are you going we are not yet done talking!" she yelled at me.

I faced her.

"Look, Ms. Kim, I can take all the harsh words that you want to say towards me, but don't you dare judge my parents! And you are not the only one who is suffering from that mistake! I'm also suffering from it! You don't have any idea how I hated myself for committing that mistake, for bringing a disgrace into my family, and for dragging your family into this! You don't have any idea how many bad judgment that I take from the public who only base their opinion on those photos!" I said, yelling to her while tears continue to fall in my checks.

She became silent after what I said, so I calm myself before I continue.

"Regarding your favor, I already talk to my father even before that issue related to your company came up. I asked him not to continue it, but he still insists. And I know my father, once he made up his mind, it can't be changed. But don't worry, I will still try my best to convince him to stop this." I said, and after that, I continue to walk towards my car and leave.

(When can she realize that she is not the only one who is suffering from this? I'm also suffering from this, not only me but also my family. Our family became the topic in the industry for how many days now, and we're not used to this kind of situation!)

POV of Jisoo

I was shocked when she abruptly left the place where we are eating, but what shocked me more is when she starts to yell while crying.

(What have you done Jisooyah?) I asked myself. I felt some pinch in my heart when I saw her crying. (I fucked up again.)

"Mr. Lee?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim?" she answers.

"Please bring me to E Club," I said

"Nae Ms. Kim"

AT THE CLUB/ Third person's POV

Jisoo arrives at the club and immediately proceeds to their usual spot in the club.

"Oh, Unnie, your here," Tzuyu said

Tzuyu is the manager/bartender of the club. The Elites entrusted to her the management of their club.

"Nae, can you give me the usual?"

"Sure, wait, I'll mix it for you." Then Tzuyu proceeds to mix the drinks and give it to Jisoo.

After a few minutes, someone sits beside Jisoo.

"I didn't expect to see a CEO in a club, especially when she has existing problems." The girl said

"Well, I didn't expect to see here the most workaholic person that I know, especially on a Monday." Jisoo countered

That girl beside Jisoo just laughs because of that remarks.

"Just trying to breathe from everything." She said while smiling

Jisoo just laugh

"So, are we good now, Lisayah?" Jisoo ask while raising her glass

"Nae," Lisa said while making a cheers

"FINALLY YOU TWO ARE OKAY NOW!" Jeongyeon said while hugging the two from the back

"YAH! YOO JEONGYEON! Can you stop showing up without notice?!" Jisoo yelled

"For your information Ms.Kim, I was here way before you two arrived! You are just too occupied to notice me." She explains

"Is it about Rosé?" Lisa asked

"Nae."

"What's stopping you, Unnie? Like really, is it the fact that you don't want to be controlled by grandpa, or you just don't want to give up your freedom?" Dahyun asked.

Everyone focuses their attention on Jisoo.

"I think you use "WHO" than "WHAT" in referring to the reason behind it," Chaeyoung said while sipping her drink.

Jisoo just glared at her.

"For christ's sake! It was so long, already chu! Can't you move on from her?!" Jeongyeon yelled

"Easy for you to say when your not the one in my position!" Jisoo countered

"Yah! That's enough!" Chaeyoung said

"Rosé is way better than her," Lisa said with sincerity. "Other people always judge her because of her status, but despite what she has, she is the softest person that I know," Lisa said and then chuckled. "She will be happy with just small things. You give her a small amount of food, and she will thank you as if you have given her a one month supply." She laughs

"Why are you saying that right now?" Jisoo asked

"To make you realize how lucky you would be if you accept that proposal." She said with a smile

Jisoo just stared at Lisa. After that, Lisa stands up.

"I'll go ahead now, guys; I still have work tomorrow." She said as she approaches the door, but before leaving, she said something which silences her other friends in the room.

"Unnie, please don't waste the opportunity that I've been longing to have."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 4.7K 101
"Life was beautiful and peaceful but one day we lost her. The Gem of our beautiful home . Park Jisoo, a doctor who made a success in her own way. the...
57.4K 3.1K 33
Shin Y/n who faces troubles in her life meet a young, rich and cold heart Ceo of big company named Kim Minji through Sugar Book apps. She became the...
8.7K 403 25
The little girl who got abandoned ny her own family and gets adopted by her second family she forget her family and starts her new life what will hap...
12.6K 1.3K 59
she has two choices : marry her enemy or work for him, but having a boss isn't her cup of tea he shows up in her life and promises to ruin her to ash...