Bonded [BTSxReader]

By alyyisa

He'll keep breaking your heart. And one day, that pain will be the death of us all. - - - - - What if you cou... More

1: Characters and Introduction
2: Pain Tolerance
3: Importance of Connection
4: Linked
5: Self Introductions
6: I Loved You
7: The Last One
8: Neighbors
9: Moonlight
10: The Maze Garden
11: Jennie and Yoongi
12: Lisa and Jungkook
13: Jimin, Taehyung, and You
14: The Prince
15: Washing Away
16: I Need Somebody
17: Sinking Deeper
18: Breathe Me
19: Kitchen Tears
21: The Pact
22: Our Actions
23: Pool Party
24: Starlit Kiss
25: Dreams of the Past
26: Waterfall
27: Unsettling Memories
28: Dinner Party
29: Midnight
30: Hoseok, Part 1
31: Hoseok, Part 2
32: The Less You Know
33: Mystery Girl

20: Island Getaway

1.2K 92 50
By alyyisa

"I took away your first kiss, didn't I?"

- - - - -

Taehyung quickly hid his hands behind his back when Jimin made eye contact with him.

"O-oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to eavesdrop..." Taehyung said, shuffling his feet.

Jimin shook his head. "Don't apologize, it's completely fine."

Taehyung's eyes shifted to you, sleeping in Jimin's arms with your head leaning against his chest.

He squeezed the bandages in his hands, then sets them down on a counter near him and looked back up at Jimin with a smile.

"She checked out pretty quick, huh?" he said jokingly.

Jimin smiled, looking down to you. "Yeah, she did a lot today. And tonight. I'm not surprised."

Jimin looked back up at Taehyung, eyebrows raised.

"Ah! I totally forgot! You wanted to talk to her, didn't you? I'm sorry for taking up so much of her time!" Jimin said.

Tae shook his head. "Don't worry about it, seriously!"

"You sure?"

"Yeah... I don't even remember what I wanted to see her for anyway. Must've not been that important!" he smiles.

"Ah, okay, I'm glad to hear it then. Are the pillows and blankets set up in the main room so I can set her down?"

"Yep! All ready to go. I'm pretty sure Jungkook passed out too."

Jimin walks out into the main room with Taehyung, and chuckles when he sees Jungkook asleep, game controller still in hand.

"Can't say I blame these two," Jimin says, setting you down on the soft blankets, "We've all had a particularly long day today. I'm ready to go to bed myself."

Tae nodded, getting himself comfortable under a mountain of blankets and pillows.

"You can say that again." he responds to Jimin mid-yawn.

"Goodnight, Taehyung. I'm very glad to see you're okay. Sleep well." Jimin said, before turning over to go to sleep.

"Night, Jimin."

Taehyung looks over, seeing you next to him.

The moonlight that came through the window lit up your face, and he couldn't help but stare.

He moves his hand, slowly brushing a strand of hair behind your ear. He hesitates before bringing his hand back, hovering over your cheek.

But he decides against it.

He turns away from you, pulling the blankets over himself.

And before he fell asleep, he brushed his fingers over his lips.

They tingled.

- - - - -

You woke up the next morning to the sound of someone working in the kitchen.

You rubbed your eyes, stretching as you adjusted to the light of morning. You looked over to the kitchen to see who was making the noise, and you were surprised when you saw Jungkook.

You stood up from the mass of pillows and blankets, seeing Jimin and Taehyung still sleeping peacefully. The sight of them sleeping soundly made you smile, and you quietly stepped over Tae to make your way to the kitchen.

"Morning." you said to Jungkook.

Hearing you made him jump in surprise, but he soon smiled.

"Morning. How was your rest?" he asked.

"Good, I think. I don't even remember falling asleep."

He nodded. "Same here. Felt good waking up this morning."

You smiled, noticing him making egg omelettes. "Need any help with breakfast?"

"It's alright, I'm almost done. Hopefully the smell of food will wake those two up."

You giggle. "Don't  take this the wrong way, but... I never imagined you to be someone who's good in the kitchen."

"Aww, what's that supposed to mean?" he teased, "You think I'm too rough and manly for this kind of stuff?"

You roll your eyes with a smile. "I wouldn't describe you as 'rough' or 'manly' either, honestly."

He imitates being shot in the heart, and you giggle again.

"Ah, y/n... don't you know there's some things you should just never say to a man? You're killing my pride, here."

"Ah, I apologize for tearing a hole in your fragile masculinity. My mistake."

"Alright, you're just asking for it now." he takes a bit of scrambled egg and flings it in your face.

"Hey!"

He laughs. "Ah, y/n, I think you got a little something? Right there?"

"Oh, shush." you wipe your fingers over your face. "You're so childish."

"I'm surprised it took you this long to figure that out." he grins.

The two of you bantered back and forth the rest of the morning, which made you happy. It's been so serious with everyone recently, so letting your guard down every once in a while made you relax.

Soon enough, Jimin and Taehyung woke up, and the four of you sat at the dining room table and ate breakfast together, engaging in comfortable and casual conversation. It was refreshing to finally talk about things that weren't related to the Bangtan Experiment.

But of course, that pleasant feeling was short lived.

Everyone's phones suddenly vibrated, signaling a text. You all exchanged knowing looks at each other, and since you had your phone nearby, you opened the message to read it out to the others.

"Good morning bangtans, this is Roseanne. I hope you slept well."

Taehyung snorted.

"At exactly 12 noon, you will all meet at the bus stop at the coordinates I will send in a separate message. You will bring your belongings for a week long trip together at Jeju Island. Please pack anything you would normally bring to a resort retreat."

"A what now?" Jungkook cut in.

"We're going on a... vacation?" Jimin asked.

You continued. "During this trip, I hope you will all bond closer together, as well participate in missions in effort to move along the experiment. I will look forward to seeing you all there."

You close your phone, putting it back in your pocket.

"...And that's where the message ends." you finish.

"I know we've only done like one mission so far, but I'm clocking out. This sucks." Jungkook grumbled.

"It just... seems so soon, you know?" you add. "I thought we'd get more of a break before another mission started."

You all sat at the table in silence, the message putting a damper on the mood. Soon enough, Jungkook started collecting the plates to wash them, and Jimin went to start packing.

You were going to do the same, but Taehyung stopped you at the door.

"Oh, y/n, do you think I could speak to you for a moment?" he asked.

You raised your eyebrows. "Ah! I'm so sorry! I said I'd talk to you last night, and-"

"No, no! Please don't apologize! Actually, this is something else that I wanted to talk to you about..." he trailed off, eyes looking at the ground.

"Oh, sure. Want to talk on the balcony?"

"Yeah, that would be great."

The two of you walked out to Jimin and Jungkook's balcony, and right next to it, you could see your own, with your plants on it.

You mentally reminded yourself to water them before you left for the trip.

"Okay, what's this-"

But you stopped talking as soon as you noticed Taehyung bowing to you at the waist.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry!" he said.

"What? Why? For what?" you asked, surprised.

He lifted his head up, and you could see regret in his eyes.

"I... I took away..."

He cleared his throat.

"I took away your first kiss, didn't I?"

You raised your eyebrows.

That's right...

I kissed him in the river to give him air.

"I know that... your first kiss is something you were holding on to, and... I'm just so, so sorry!"

You shook your head out of your thoughts, and took his hands.

"Tae, please don't apologize for that! That doesn't matter to me at all! I'd do it again in a heartbeat so I could save you!" you said to him.

You felt his hands tremble. 

"But still..." he said quietly.

"It was silly of me to put so much on something so trivial as a kiss. I didn't think twice when I wanted to save you. It didn't matter to me, and it still doesn't. Besides..."

You felt  your cheeks get warm, and you hoped he wouldn't notice how embarrassed you were.

"B-besides... it felt nice." you say, almost in a whisper.

His eyes widened, and you looked down at the ground, knowing your face would look red.

"Y/n..."

He pulled your hands apart, and brought you into his arms, taking you into a tight hug.

You were shocked at first, and your heart was beating out of your chest, but you slowly put your arms around him, returning it.

"...Are things going to be awkward between us now?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh yeah. I don't think I'll be able to see your face ever again." you giggled.

He smiled. "Same here. Besides, you're a terrible kisser."

You broke from the hug. "Hey, give me a break! It was my first time!"

Taehyung laughed. "I'm kidding! It's just hard to live up to a pro like me, you know?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure." you giggle.

The two of you make your way back inside, smiles on your faces.

Jungkook looks over to you both, raising an eyebrow.

"You two look oddly happy. What happened?"

You and Tae exchange a glance.

He laces his fingers together behind his neck, looking back to Jungkook.

"Y/n just confessed to me, but I had to turn her down. You know how it goes." he responded nonchalantly.

You elbow him in the stomach, hard.

And a bang soon gets sent out to everyone, but you honestly didn't care.

"I literally can't stand any of you." you remark, and make your way to the door to go pack your things for the trip.

As soon as you leave, Taehyung smiled to himself.

"Okay, what actually happened?" Jungkook asked, eyes narrow.

"Ah... I just had to apologize for stealing her first kiss." he responded.

"Haha, I'm sorry, you had to what?" Jungkook yells.

Taehyung grinned, leaving the apartment with a wave to a frozen-in-place Jungkook.

As he closed the door, he looked over to yours, and felt the warmness of the hug you both shared not long ago.

He walked over to your door, and set his hand gently on it, sighing.

"And maybe one day, it won't have to be an accident." he whispered to himself.

As he walked away and made his way back to his apartment, he thought it might be easier to get over Jisoo then he originally thought.

Because a new fire was burning in his heart, one that was brighter than the frozen feeling he's gotten used to for so long.

- - - - -

Author's Note

If you enjoyed this chapter, let me know by leaving a vote!

This chapter was a bit slow, but I'm really excited for what's coming next :)

If you think you know how this story is going to go, I promise you it's not what you think. And we're far from being done!

I love you guys <3 And make sure to tune in to BangBangCon and see BTS online!!

- alyyisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 40 4
" ๐‘จ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”, ๐’˜๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’”. ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’—๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
48.3K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
474K 19.3K 58
โ[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.โž What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
1.3M 62.6K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...