Broken love - love is magic!

By Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... More

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Lotus Casino
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

He's back

2.2K 121 9
By Sidneetartistic

So guys I'm sorry I couldn't update for a long time but I am very very very happy because you guys got my book to #4 on sidneet!
Thank you so much!! And now read the chapter. Because I know I'm disturbing you!

(BTW don't kill me for this)

* 2 years later*

(They were on a train and they were in 12th grade)

Avu: (We were on a train to Mumbai as our school moved to Mumbai but I was praying to god that this year I would be in the same class as Sidd because when I first met him in 10th grade we were in the same class and then in 11th grade we were not together and we only spent time together on sleepovers and lunch breaks and I was always alone!)

Reemi: Avu what are you thinking?

Avu: Nothing! Let's call the others in our compartment of the train to play something!

Reemi: Okay!(So I called everyone and we sat in a circle but only me and Avu knew each other and I don't know where my Jai and the others were)

Avu: Let's play 21 truths!

Reemi: Okay!

Avu: (We started playing and a few people got some truths and then I saw Sidd who came and sat in the circle! And he got the truth)

Reemi: Wait I want to ask Sidd a truth! It is that describe your crush.

Sidd: So
I saw her today after a long time and when I saw her I thought that she is only mine! I saw her dark black eyes while she stared at me with surprise.

Reemi: Wow! So who is this lucky girl? (Giving glances to Avu)

Sidd: I can't tell you that because the truth was only to describe my crush!

Reemi: Fine! So do you know where that gadhe ki bache Jai is?

Sidd: Oh ya he is in the next compartment!

Avu: (Sidd described his crush and I had a feeling that it is me but I have to make sure that until I tell him that I like him! Like he met me after a long time and I have black eyes and when I saw him I was surprised but what if it's someone else?)

(So they reached Mumbai and they were allowed to go home or they were allowed to stay at school)

Avu: Reemi so what's the plan?

Reemi: Wait let me call the others.

Avu: (Soon the others met them at the platform)

Jai: We have an apartment for me, Reemi, Didi and Aashu and Riyaz just like before just that Vaishu di will be with us!

Sidd: Ya and me, Dada, Faisu,Jaanu and anushki will be in an apartment this time!

Avu: Yesss! This is going to be sooo fun! Let's watch Netflix for the whole night!

Reemi: Ya! I just found a new series.

Jai: Gurls! There is school tomorrow! You have to sleep today!

Vaishu: Jai you are such a mood spoiler!

Aashu: Don't worry Jai I will sleep today!

Jai: Finally someone understands me!

Aashu: April fools! You think anyone will ever understand you?

Jai: This is so unfair today is not even April 1st!

Avu: Yes it is it's already 12:30 in the morning and if we don't sleep now we will obviously not go to school tomorrow!

Abhi: Ok bye! We will meet you at school tomorrow.

Faisu: And Jai don't let them watch Netflix!

Jai: I'll try!

Sidd: ok bye!

(So they all went to their homes and slept and 7 hours later)

Avu: (I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about him when)

Reemi: Wake up you gadhe ka bache's sister!

Avu: Shut up!

Reemi: Sidd came to pick you up for school!

Avu: ( I woke up with a shock and started talking dreamily) What he came to get me for school! He is such a sweetheart! Don't worry Reemi Jai can take you and Riyaz can go with Aashu and Abhi bhai can take Vaishu di!

Reemi: (Laughing) You actually thought that Sidd came to pick you?

Avu: Ya you said that only!

Reemi: Get up my drama queen! No one is here to pick you up! We have to go to school!

Avu: I am not leaving you this time and I swear that Jai will never take you on a date ever again! And anyway he only took you on a date once in two years!

Reemi: Exactly and even if he asks I'm not going with him so go tell him whatever you want!

Avu: Ok sure! (I got up and got ready for school as I was in no mood to talk to Jai!)

Vaishu: Avu you are so late! We all woke up 2 hours ago!

Aashu: Ya and surprisingly Jai and Riyaz also woke up early!

Jai: Oh shut up Reemi almost killed me!

Riyaz: Aashu was blackmailing me that she won't give me breakfast!

Vaishu: Such a weird guy! Can't you stay without breakfast for one day also?

Jai: Leave hin But didi how did Reemi wake you up?

Avu: (If I tell him he will not leave me) Actually I woke up by myself!

Reemi: Ya sure! (Sarcastically)

Riyaz: Jaane de yaar!

Vaishu: Let's go Now! We are taking car!

Avu: Can I drive? Pleaseeeeee

Jai: No never! I'm too young to die!

Vaishu: But Jai! Avu doesn't even drive that bad!

Avu: And if we let Jai or Riyaz drive then we will become late and it's a new school just with the same people and we will take time to find our classroom!

Vaishu: No fikar no fear when the one and only Vaishu di is here!

Aashu: Oh teri nautanki bakwas band kar! Like get to the point!

Vaishu: I am gonna drive!

Riyaz: Fine lets go or we will be late!

Avu: Ya and we have to see which class we got into! (I have been waiting for this for years just make me in the same class with Sidd this time!)

Reemi: Ok let's go!

(So they reached school)
*Reemi was whispering to Avu)

Reemi: Avu Don't worry Sidd will be with you!

Avu: I wish! But you are so lucky you are still in 11th grade and you don't have your board exams!

Reemi: Oh last year I was studying and you were doing party! This year I will do party in front of your face!

Jai: This is so unfair! You girls are always talking to each other with your girl talk! And didi Reemi is my girlfriend and you never let me spend time with her!

Avu: Oh shut up! This year if you both get into the same class then the whole day you will do your romance! And I don't know what this Jai will do!

Aashu: Avu leave them I am still in 12th grade with you!

Vaishu: Ya even I'm in 12th grade!

Avu: Let's just go! (And then the girls started running towards the school office)

Jai: Riyaz I told you that yeh ladki pagal hai!

Riyaz: Tu bhi toh gadhe hai!

Jai: Fine but remember that night when you called me and told me that you have a crush on Anushki!

Riyaz: Ya!

Jai: So I am going to tell her that you have a crush on her!

Riyaz: Don't you dare!

Jai: Then stop calling me a gadhe!

Reemi: My stupid boyfriend are you coming or not!

Jai: Ya!

Reemi: This year we got into the same class! 

Avu: Yessssssss!

Jai: But why are you so happy Didi?

Avu: (What should I say) Actually I am sad because you won't be with me! But I was happy because Riyaz will be with you! He will be third wheeling! And I have Aashu!

Jai: It's not like we are dating in school that he will be third wheeling us!

Riyaz: I am just gonna make sure no weird stuff happen in class!

Avu: Ya! Because my bro goes mad in love!

Aashu: Vaishu di is also in our class! I am sooooo happy! Wait we also have Abhi bhai and Sidd in our class!

Avu: (I am sooooo happy) But let's go now!

Reemi: Ya let's go we only have two minutes!

(So Reemi,Jai, and Riyaz left for their classes and Avu, Aashu and Vaishu were walking to class)

Avu: (We were looking for our classroom and I was following Aashu and Aashu and Vaishu were talking about something so I took out my phone and I was scrolling through Instagram)

Aashu: I found our classroom! Vaishu di let's go!

Avu: (I kept walking for a while and I thought of asking Aashu if we reached yet) Aashu! Wait where are they? I was following them a few seconds ago! I am already late! Okay I should calm down!

(in the classroom)

Aashu: Vaishu di Avu isn't with us I think she is lost or something.

Vaishu: Don't worry I think she went to the washroom!

Aashu: Ya!

Avu: Where can my class be? I shouldn't have been so busy on my phone! Maybe I should ask someone! Okay so Excuse me!

RP( Random person): Yes.

Avu: Do you know where class 12 section A is?

RP: Yes you have to walk straight and then left.

Avu: Thank you! (I started running towards the classroom like the speed of light and finally I reached but I couldn't stop myself and I just opened the door and ran in when I tripped and fell flat on my face and I saw what tripped me and I saw that Bandar ke bache there)

Teacher: Avneet Kaur one of my worst students!

Avu: (I got up and started picking my bag and stuff up) Yes ma'am what did you say?

Teacher: Don't you have any manners? Wait you don't know what manners are! First of all you are late and then you start this drama in class by falling!

Avu: I'm sorry ma'am! It won't happen again!(I was about to pick up my phone when)

Teacher: I am confiscating that phone! I remember the first time we met you were using your phone in my class and I thought you wouldn't do it again as you got to know the rules but I see that you don't learn anything!

Avu: I'm sorry ma'am it won't happen again and the phone was in my bag and it fell out!

Teacher: Ok go sit in the first bench because I know that you will not pay attention in my class!

Avu: (Uhhhhh I will not leave that Bandar! Already I was late and then he tripped me and then my phone was almost confiscated and now I have to sit in the first bench!) Ok!

Teacher: There is a new student who has not come yet so when he comes he will sit next to Avneet! As the first bench is empty.

Avu: (What!! I thought my day will be good but now I have understood that I live in hell! With a Bandar!) Okay!

(So after a while a boy walked into the room)

Teacher: Oh so this must be the new student! Welcome! What is your name?

??: Yes I am the new student. And my name is Arhan Khan.

Avu: (I fell asleep in the middle of the class when I heard something about new student but I thought he would be stupid so I fell asleep again)

Teacher: AVNEET KAUR! Stand up right now!

Avu: (I stood up in a shock) What ma'am! Yes ma'am! What happened. I was really listening to your lecture ma'am!

Teacher: Avneet I was introducing the new student while you were sleeping!

Arhan: (I was trying hard not to laugh but it was Avu getting scolded so I started laughing a bit)

Teacher: And Arhan don't mind her she is the most ill mannered girl I have met in the whole school! Go sit next to her and try not to get distracted.

Arhan: It's okay ma'am!

Avu: (I was shocked to see lucky and I froze on spot! He came back)

Teacher: And Avneet out of my class! And you have detention today at the basketball gym for two hours.

Avu: Okay! (So I took my stuff and left the class like how much worse can my day get? And why did lucky have to come to this school?)

*Still in class*

Sidd: Ma'am may I go to the washroom?

Teacher: Ya sure!

Sidd: Ok! (So I went outside and saw Nakchadi sitting near the fountain looking at her phone! God give this girl some senses atleast!)

Avu: (I sat near the fountain and I was looking into my phone again! But I couldn't remember what I shouldn't do right now!)

Sidd: Nakchadi!! What are you doing?

Avu: (I just walked away as he just ruined my day)

Sidd: Nakchadi why are you walking away?

Avu: (I am really not in the mood to talk so) Leave me alone!

Sidd: Why should I?

Avu: You literally ruined my day!

Sidd: Fine I'm sorry!

Avu: (Time for fun) What did you say?

Sidd: (Ugh this Nakchadi) I said I'm sorry for tripping you

Avu: Wait What did you say?

Sidd: I said I'm fucking sorry!

Avu: Okay But I don't care! (I didn't want to talk to him so I started walking to the playground as I knew that no one would be there)

Sidd: (I followed her until I reached the playground) Nakchadi!!

Avu: Shut up! (I didn't feel like forgiving his right now so)

Sidd: (I had an idea so I went there and picked her up in bridal style)

Avu: Bandar put me down! Please! Anyone will see us now!

Sidd: Wait What did you say?

Avu: I said put me down! A teacher is coming this way!

Sidd: Oh really then let the teacher see our romance! Cause you don't really care do you!

Avu: I never knew that you wanted to do romance with me!

Sidd: No one would ever want to do romance with you!

Avu: I fucking don't care just put me down!

Sidd: (I started walking with her in my arms to the fountain)

Avu: Put me down!

Sidd: Okay! (I put her down but not as she expected as she fell in the fountain)

Avu: Bandar ke bache! You fucking asshole!

Sidd: What you only said to "put you down" now what?

Avu: Now all my clothes are wet! (Like all my clothes were wet and if anyone saw me they could see through my clothes so I didn't feel good)

Sidd: (I could see through her clothes as she was wet and I didn't know myself when I started checking her out) Ya So What?

Avu: You are such a jerk!

Sidd: Actually I would have let you down if you forgave me that time!

Avu: You never told me that you would drop me in a fountain! And why are you checking me out?

Sidd: I  am not!

Avu: You So were!

Sidd: Ya you can think whatever you want!

Avu: You are such an asshole, pervert, bandar, Bandar ke bache, gadhe, idiot and waste of time!

Sidd: I thought we were best friends!

Avu: I regret making you my best friend!

Sidd: I don't care you are still my best friend!And come with me to my locker I have some basketball clothes as I have basketball practice after school today!

Avu: Okay and Anyway I got detention at the basketball gym today!

Sidd: Ya but aren't you a bit worried as  your friend lucky is in this school too and that too in our class!

Avu: I don't care! It's actually his loss that I rejected him!

Sidd: Okay!

(So Avu changes into his clothes and then she saw that Sidd left for classes)

Avu: I think I should go to classes too!
(So I got to class and I could hear the noise that the whole class was making from outside only and then I opened the door and walked in and there was silence) Um what happened why are you all looking at me like that?

Lucky: No reason! (And then everyone went back to talking to each other)

Avu: (I went and sat next to lucky as that was my assigned seat)

Lucky: (So she's back and I wasn't even surprised So I went closer to her) So which guy did you make out with that you are wearing these clothes?

Avu: Arhan stay in your limits!

Lucky: Wow so the Avneet kaur has changed!

Avu: Not for you Lucky! We can be friends if you stop the attitude and tell me what happened to you!

Lucky: So you really don't know what happened!

Avu: Why did you leave?

Lucky: Come with me! We can skip a class like before right?

Avu: I haven't changed so much gadhe that you have to ask for permission!

Lucky: Then let's go! (And then I dragged her out of the classroom and we went to the library)

Avu: Ok so now tell me why you left me alone!

Lucky: Ok so You rejected me and then I was heartbroken so I ignored you for a few days and then I thought I should talk to you but then every time I saw you I kept remembering that you rejected me! So I thought that I should change schools and I did and then I made friends but I never made any like you who would always cheer me up and then I thought I should move on so I got tinder and then I found someone and then I changed schools again and then I met you here today!

Avu: (I hugged him so tight and I had tears in my eyes which he wiped away) Okay when did I become emotional! But who is this lucky girl??

Lucky: Ok so her name is Arishfa!

Avu: Whatt!!! You mean Arishfa Khan!

Lucky: Ya why?

Avu: She is my friend and she is in our class!

Lucky: What!! How can that be what will I tell her? But I am so happy I can finally meet her!

Avu: Oh just do your thing I remember you used to flirt with me all the time for no reason!

Lucky: Well I remember the Avu who used to say bitch,asshole,son of a bitch and all the bad words in the universe to the teachers!

Avu: Fine! I will make you meet all my friends and you should not tell them about our past as they do not know! And by the way Jai and Reemi came with me to this school!

Lucky: Yess! But I didn't get the answer to my question yet! Which guy did you make out with that you are wearing these clothes?😏😏(he said smirking)

Avu: Shut up I'm not such a pervert like you!

Lucky: Just tell me! Please!

Avu: Fine(So I told him about Sidd and about what happened)

Lucky: He is so sweet I have to meet him!

Avu: Okay so I will tell you a secret as you 'were' my best friend but you cannot tell anyone not even Aashu!

Lucky: Okay! But I still am your best friend right?

Avu: Nope you are just a friend! My Bandar Sidd is my best friend now!

Lucky: Your being possessive! Is he your boyfriend or something?

Avu: (started blushing) Okay so BTW he knows our past and I have a crush on him!

Lucky: Oh my god this Avu also has emotions for others! Waah!

Avu: Yeh sab chodo! We are missing our class!

Lucky: Ya let's go! But this is not fair you can spend two periods with that Bandar of your but you can even spend one class with me!

Avu: If I spend my class time like this then all the guys in this school will be running after me!

Lucky: Ok let's go! (They reached the class and went inside)

Teacher: Where were you both?

Avu: Ma'am I went to the washroom.

Teacher: And you?

Lucky: I couldn't find the classroom as I am new!

Teacher: Ok sit down!

(Time skip to lunch break)

Avu: Lucky I will call you and then only come to the lunch canteen.

Lucky: Fine I'll wait here at class!

Avu: Okay!(I went to the school canteen and found Bandar, Abh bhaiya, Vaishu di, Aashu,Jai,Reemi,Faisu, Jaanu,and Anushki standing there.)

Aashu: Finally she is here!

Vaishu: So when are you both gonna tell us what happened? (She said pointing at Sidd and Avu)

Avu: What happened? Everyone is always staring at me?

Faisu: Um you know that Me,Jaanu, Vaishu and Abhi were in the class when you came with Sidd and that too wearing his clothes!

Jai: When did my didi start doing all this? I couldn't do anything with Reemi because of this Riyaz and anushki!

Sidd: Fine but if I tell you dont laugh because this jangli billi will kill me for it!

Avu: Actually I think I should tell what happened!(Smirking)

Sidd: (Why is she smirking at me like that there must be something wrong! Wait now I remember that I had picked her up in bridal style and she is going to say that and then these people will not let her complete the story and then they will start teasing us and obviously this Nakchadi is a besharam ladki!) Actually why should we say what happened?

Abhi: If nothing weird happened then you can tell us right!

Aashu: Ya.

Avu: I can tell you what happened!

Reemi: Toh bataa na!

Sidd: Actually we have no time! Our next class is going to start!

Avu: No we have time so today I was late and then I ran to class and then he tripped me and I fell so the teacher sent me out of the class and then I went to the fountain and I was using my phone to pass time when this "Bandar came to me" because you know that some people cannot resist staying without me" and then he started apologizing to me but I never forgave him and I walked away and then he came and "picked me up in bridal style because someone just can't stay away from me and then I told him to put me down and then he threw me in the fountain and all my clothes got wet and then you could kind of see through them so "he decided to let me borrow some of his clothes because he cares for me soooo much" and that is why I  am wearing this random clothes!

Sidd: You didn't even say the story properly! You missed out half the important parts!

Jai: Didi don't tell me you did all those disgusting stuff today only!

Avu: Chiii Jai what type of things you think!

Reemi: If nothing happened then how did we miss the important part?

Avu: Okay so I want you to meet someone!

(They all looked around and saw lucky in front of Aashu proposing her with a rose in his hand while Jai, and Reemi were standing there shocked)
Lucky: When I was scrolling through tinder I saw you and I fell in love. I loved the way you smiled and when we used to text I felt soooo happy. And I have been stalking you for one year already so will you be my girlfriend?

Aashu: Yes I will! I love you! I love you , I love you!!!

Lucky: (I hugged her and she hugged me back)

Avu: Yessss! Finally you did it!

Lucky: Obviously I would do it!

Vaishu: Wait how do you both know each other?

Avu: Actually we have been friends for a long time !

Sidd: Our class is going to start soon! We have to go!

Avu: Ya bye!

(So they had their classes and then everyone except Avu,Sidd and lucky went home and they had basketball club after school)

Sidd: (Avu said that she had detention at the basketball gym but I do not see her anywhere and I don't know myself why I am looking for her but it seems that lucky joined the basketball club)

Avu: (Shit,Shit,Shit I have detention and I am sooo late! But I wonder what I will have to do? But I think today is my lucky day because I got to spend so much time with my Bandar and I got to know the truth about lucky and then Bandar also gave his shirt to me and it smells so good! I don't feel like taking it off ever! Wait I am sooo late and here I am thinking about  Bandar I knew it that he is a time waste! This is all his fault!)

(So Avu reached the basketball gym and looked around and found her teacher)

Avu: Excuse me ma'am I have detention today so what should I do?

Teacher: First of all you are late but anyway you have to arrange all the basketballs in the shelves!

Avu: Ok

Sidd: (I had finished one match of basketball when I saw Nakchadi coming but I thought that I shouldn't disturb her as she came for detention so I sat on the bench next to lucky)

Lucky: Hey!

Sidd: Hi! I have many questions for you! Why did you leave Avu? And why did she forgive you so easily? And why did you come to this school? Tell me! I want answers!

Lucky: Bro calm down! And after I tell you don't tell anyone who doesn't know our past! (So I told him everything)

Sidd: Oh ok now I understand! But you and Avu have changed a lot!

Lucky: Ya but you have some skills! No guy except me has ever been Avu's best friend till now! And you did it in just a few days!

Sidd: Ya! (I was talking with lucky when I heard an awkward silence)

Avu: (I was walking towards the shelves when I bumped into a very hard object and then the whole gym was silent and I saw a guy glaring at me) Cant you see and go wherever you are going? Blind fellow!

??: Stay in your limits of what you say!

Avu: Who are you to decide what my limits are?(He picked me up with one hand and I knew he was very strong because I wasn't even scared of falling when he held me up)

Sidd: (This girl is mad she has been in this school for two years and she has not learnt anything! This guy has picked on many people and now it's Avu!)

??: You really don't know who I am?

Avu: Who does?

??: I am the one and only Varun Dhawan!

Avu: Such a drama queen.

Varun:: Says the one who came and bumped into me like you know what happens in all those romantic movies! But guess what I'm not here to play the Romio in your story!

Avu: Who asked?

Varun: You know sometimes I feel like chocking you to death here!

Avu: karne dikha!

Varun: But unfortunately you are a girl and we are in school premises!

Avu: So are you going to put me down now because I have no intention you hanging on to you the whole day!

Varun: And I have no intention of carrying you around the whole day and anyway you are heavy!

Avu: Actually I am not heavy you are just weak!

Varun: (Who is this girl and I am so frustrated with her behavior!) Open your mouth a bit less!

Avu: (I was enjoying making him burn with anger so I thought why not just do some more? So I patted him on his shoulder) Don't worry "Varun Dhawan" there is no need to burn with anger and jealousy! Your just jealous because I'm better then you in every way possible right? You wanted to bully me but instead you are only getting bullied! Poor child!

Varun: Actually...

Avu: I don't have time to waste on you so I am going!

Varun: Oh so where are you going now?

Avu: So you are interested in me! I have to arrrange the basketballs in the shelves!

Varun: Oh so you are a janitor! (Everyone in the gym except lucky and Sidd started laughing but stopped to hear Avu's response)

Avu: No but if I were a janitor I would still have a higher rank then you! (And then everyone in the gym was trying hard not to laugh)

Varun: If you are not a janitor then who are you?

Avu: I'm better than you!

Varun: Just get to the point!

Avu: I'm am a bad Girl unlike some teachers pet so I actually get detention for doing something bad!

Varun: Actually you said that you are better than me in every way but so that you can prove your point we will have a basketball match!

Avu: Sorry but I don't waste my time on beggars!

Varun: Then you are not better than me in anything!

Avu: But sweetheart there are conditions! If I win you and your team arrange all the basketballs in the shelves and if you win I will apologize to you the way you want it!

Varun: Conditions accepted! My team is ready so if you have a team you can call them!

Avu: (I looked back at Sidd and lucky and Sidd was just shocked while lucky was busy texting Aashu)

Varun: No friends? I expected that!

Avu: Well I don't need my "best friends" to stick up for me like you! I bet I can win all of you without a team!

Varun: Ok so let's start!

( the match had started and Avu had the ball with her and she was dribbling it but it was a bit hard for her as all the opponents were larger and taller then her but then she found a strategy and got one goal! The game kept going until there was only 5 mins left with both the teams having 4points each and she was running out of time and too many people were tackling her at once but at the last two minutes Varun tried tackling her but as she was thin she scored the last goal and won)

Avu: Ha suckers!

Varun: How did you do that!

Avu: It's called skills babe!

Varun: Nah it's just first times luck!

Avu: Whatever! You and your team have to arrange all the basketballs in the shelves!

Varun: It's the last time I am ever gonna listen to you bitch!

Avu: Atleast I'm not a fucking asshole like you!

Varun: We'll see next time!

Avu: (I walked to Bandar and he was literally shocked) Yaar what happened?

Sidd: Like literally Varun Dhawan se panga Lena was a bad idea gurl!

Avu: You are so pessimistic! Can't you say something good for once?

Sidd: That was badass!

Lucky: This is not the most badass stuff Avu has done till now!

Sidd: I don't care but I'll tell you one thing! Varun Dhawan is the son of the principal of the school which means you can get expelled from school!

Avu: We'll see! But I am having so much fun after sooooo long!

______________________________________________________
Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!!!
5243 words!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
137K 6.4K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...
112K 5.8K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
366K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...