Hood Love || Amber Riley and...

By Omunique_Amore

How far is Armonii King willing to go for her sisters and the love of her life? More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

1.2K 71 0
By Omunique_Amore

Armonii woke up in the bed alone, she grabbed her house coat and slippers before heading down the stairs. She saw Dave and Darren eating breakfast at the table, she walked up behind Dave and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Goodmorning baby"

"Goodmorning" he leaned his head back and puckered his lips up for a kiss which she granted.

"You hungry?"

"No not really" he scooped up some eggs off his plate and fed it to her.

"You need to eat" she poked out her bottom lip.

"I made sausage, eggs, and toast. I'll just put some extra food on my plate because your probably not going to eat your own plate"

"Thank you" he got up to add eggs and sausage to his plate, an extra slice of toast and grabbed her apple juice. He began to feed her and himself.

"Sooooo, I'm not here" Darren said as Armonii leaned into Dave's side.

"Okay, go ahead and ignore me"

"Hi little brother"

"Okay, I am here" she laughed.

"You coming over for Christmas Eve dinner"

"Tierra invited me over for Christmas Eve and Christmas"

"Wait what?!" Armonii and Dave chorused.

"I thought I already brought this up"

"No the fuck you didn't" Dave said.

"Why is it such a big deal"

"Cause I wanted the family to be all together, since Arianna and Arielle moved, we found out about the twins and y'all came into our lives I wanted us all together"

"What am I supposed to tell Tierra, I already told her I would go?"

"Fine,I guess you can go"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just check in with us, is her mother letting you sleep over" he nodded and Armonii looked shocked.

"If you were my son, I'll be damned if you ask me can your girl sleepover my house" he stuck his tongue out at her.

"You better not do nothing" Dave threatened.

"What can I do with her family around like that?" Armonii eyed him.

"I'm sure you two will find away like all teenagers do"

"When do you want to be dropped off?" Dave asked.

"Umm, a little later I guess let me text her and ask what's a good time" he finished his food, put his plate in the sink and went back upstairs.

"I'm taking his Christmas presents back, he ain't getting shit" Dave laughed.

"Don't be like that, he got you something really nice" she pouted and looked up at him.

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you"

"Why not?"

"Cause it's a Christmas present not a right now present"

"Fine, but since it is Christmas Eve I want you to open one of your gifts"

"You didn't have to get me nothing baby... but since you did where it's at" she laughed at his eagerness before getting up to go get it. Dave cleared the table and started the dish water when she came back.

"Look, I even wrapped it up all pretty. See?"

"What is it?"

"Open it Dave" he set it on the counter and tore off the wrapping paper. He pulled out a bunch of paper and some blueprints.

"Baby, what's this?"

"Paperwork"

"For what?"

"For a new building"

"What?!"

"I know, but Jay told me about you two wanting to build a center down here in Detroit and I said why not go ahead and start building your brand now. Baby you'll have your name on everything and you'll be the successful entrepreneur you want to be"

"The club isn't even done yet"

"Give it a week it'll be done, plus you don't even have to start on it now, you can start on it whenever you want just know that this is now yours. Now the space is a lot smaller than the club, but you can always expand if it takes off and I was thinking for a name we can use East Boys and Girls Center..." Dave lifted her up in his arms and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Baby, thank you so much"

"I figured you started with the club because it'll make the most money, but these boys and girls need a role model"

"Most definitely"

"I can even be like a helping hand"

"Oh nah, I need you upfront like the First Lady or sum"

"I can be the First Lady. You like your gift baby"

"Of course I do, you make me want to give you your gift right now"

"You can"

"Nah imma wait" she poked out her lip.

"Okay"

"What are you going to do today?"

"I wanna come see the site today"

"Aw okay, I was actually going to do some hiring today because it's damn near done"

"Ooh who are you hiring"

"I don't know them personally"

"Well come on, I have family stuff planned to do for everyone later in the day so come on" she dragged him back upstairs.

"I know you not rushing me"

"I most definitely am" Armonii's phone rang as she entered their room. She went to grab it from the bedside table and answered it.

"Yes Amanda"

"Where are you?"

"At home"

"Your going to miss the meeting"

"What meeti- oh shit, what time is it?" She was looking around for a clock.

"You got about an hour to get here and it takes a good 40-45 minutes"

"Okay, tell Aaron that I'll be there"

"Okay" Amanda hung up and Armonii got up to go take her shower, but Dave was already in it. She didn't care she pulled the curtains back and got in behind him.

"You want to join daddy?"

"I can't do none of that right now I'm about to be late to this meeting at Arby's" she grabbed her loofah and put her body wash on it and started to wash quickly.

"Well get in front of me" they switched spots and Armonii finished with Dave's help on her back. When she got out she dried off, did her hair in a slick back ponytail. She dressed in dark ripped blue jeans, an lavender purple off the shoulders top and her white Nike's. When she was grabbing her coat and purse, Dave had just gotten out the shower.

"Have a good meeting"

"I'll see you at the club as soon as I leave it, and don't forget to drop off Darren"

"I won't, are you not wearing makeup?"

"I don't always wear makeup sir"

"You don't need it anyway" she smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips before leaving.

When Armonii made it to the club, she walked in for the first time. She hadn't been inside the site since they started the reconstruction, but it looked so beautiful.

She kept walking until she saw a long line in front of an office. She walked to the front of the line and started to open the door.

"I know she didn't just cut all of us like that" a woman said.

"Yeah get to the back of the line lady" a man said.

"Oh I'm not here for an interview"

"Who are you?" Before she could answer, Dave opened the door and shook the hand of a man as he let him out of his office.

"Thank you for coming by, I'll be sure to call you" the man nodded and walked out. He faced the long line and saw Armonii standing in front of him.

"Hey babe, how was your meeting" she smiled as he pulled her close and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Good, I was most definitely late though, but I made it"

"Well at least you made it. I knew you was coming so you have some fruit in a bowl on my desk"

"Thank you" she smiled and walked into his office.

"Next person in line"

"That will be me" Dave knew who she was

"Your name?"

"Tianna"

"Your Tierra's older sister"

"Yes"

"Come in" he closed the door behind him and went to his seat, his office was pretty big.

It consisted of Armonii, Mike, and some girl.

"This is my girl Armonii"

"Hello Armonii"

"Hello Tianna"

"You two know each other?" He asked.

"Yes" Tianna answered and Armonii shrugged.

"Okay well this is my boy Mike and his girl Heather" Tianna simply waved.

"Take a seat" she did as told and took a seat in front of them.

"What position are you trying to fill"

"I want to become a dancer"

"Oh wow" Armonii was shocked.

"Okay, show us what you got" Mike said a little too excited in front of his "girlfriend".

"Hold on, how old are you?"

"I'm 21"

"Okay"

"I know I look mad young but I'm legal"

"If your going to have strippers, who's going to be over the strippers" Armonii asked.

"That is another position I need to fill, I don't even know... Do you want it?" Dave hadn't thought about who'd be over the strippers.

"Me, how Imma do that and be a manager at Arby's?"

"You work in the mornings, you be off by 5 and this wouldn't be that stressful, you just have to keep them in line and make sure they know their routines and stuff. Didn't you tell me you and you sisters use to dance, you can help with that too"

"Yeah, as easy as this shit sound, I don't know" he smiled because it didn't sound that easy. He pulled her close to him and kissed her cheek.

"Please, your my favorite person" she sighed.

"I guess"

"Thank you" he kissed her and faced Tianna. "So, now if your good, you'll be saying hello to your new boss"

"Show us what you can do"

"Don't I need a pole"

"To dance, no we just want to see facial expressions, coordination, flexibility, the sexy you can bring to the club and we can work on the pole later" Armonii answered. Tianna nodded and began a routine that resembled a cheer.

"Hold on, is this a high school? Are you joining a cheer squad? No, this is a club and if you expect to get big tips out these men you going to have come better than a fucking jump and some splits" Armonii was now standing.

"Mike, come here" Mike did as told and she made him sit in a chair in front of Tianna.

"He got 50 grand and you want it, how you gonna get it?" Armonii crossed her arms and gave her a pointed look. Tianna started to dance on him and gave him a well earned lap dance, Armonii looked extremely proud at the end of her audition.

"We'll call you" Armonii assured her as she walked her to the door, Tianna thanked her and hugged her before leaving. Armonii turned to face Dave.

"She's hired" Mike said without hesitation.

"Oh no, baby you definitely gotta be on my team"

"I'm always on your team"

"I'm talking about how you lit a fire under Tianna's ass and made her earn her money. Your definitely going to be over the dancers because with that kind of performance we'll be getting a lot of people in here"

"Welp, shit if she wants the money she's gonna have to work for it. You provide that platform and in them men's pockets is her paycheck, this isn't a world for the timid, weak or the scared if you want it you have to go get it period" Dave loved Armonii more and more everyday, she was truly the woman he'd always wanted, she wanted to see him win and she was by his side 100% of the way. If her loyalty wasn't enough, her mindset and her heart was, the fact that she's done for others before herself so many times made him truly happy.

"Yeah, you did get that girl right Armonii I almost reached in my pockets to tip her" Armonii faked shock as she grabbed at her chest.

"Hold on, no smart ass remark or nothing"

"Don't ruin it"

"I'm behooved" Dave, Mike and Heather laughed.

"Baby send in the next person we gotta get this line moving" After two hours worth of interviews, they called it a day and decided to head over to Armonii's house.
*************************************************ignore all mistakes please and thank you.

Do you like the gift Armonii gave Dave?

Should Armonii quit her job and work full time at the club or should she keep both?

How do you like Armonii coaching Tianna?

Mike didn't have a smart comment ?🤔

I'm thinking of turning this book into more of the club scene so tell me if you'd like to see them running the club a lot more?

P.S. reason why? Because I've been thinking about the players club type of scene but not exactly alike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
12.1K 818 11
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
22.4K 993 26
Lana has never learned to love but will Marina change that? Marina has been missing something in her life lately and when she meets "Indie Queen" Lan...