A C.C Love Story.

By CCs_Girl18

Its about where I go to a Black Veil Brides concert and I get to go backstage but three men in a van try to k... More

Kidnapped and Scared
The Accident
Exciting News Followed by Bad News
Saying Goodbye
Missing

When We First Met

92 4 0
By CCs_Girl18

I woke up on a Friday morning. I got up and went to take a shower. Today was the day I get to go see Black Veil Brides in concert and meet them. We had to be ready by 11:30. We had to be at the airport for our plane by 12. So I got out and dried my hair. Then did my make-up. I put it on dark as usual. I did my make-up like C.C's. My friend taught me how to do it. I fixed my long, black hair into a pontail with my bangs in my eyes. I went and put on some black, leather skinny jeans with a BVB tank top. I put my necklaces on, my earrings, my bracelets, and finally my rings. I sprayed perfume on and smiled in the mirror. "This is going to be a pefect day." I said to myself. I packed my things and my mom, me, and my dad headed to the airport. What I didn't know was that BVB was going to be on the same plane as us. I was in line when a bunch of bullies surrounded me. BVB saw the commotion. "Oh, look, someone's trying to be a whore! oh wait! you are a whore!" a boy screamed laughing. The other boys laughed at me. I got pushed around. My parents stood in front of me. "Leave my daughter alone." My father hissed at the boys and his friends. They all snarled and ran off. I never said anything after that. We boarded the plane and C.C had heard what they were saying to me. He whispered to his mananger to bring me to them. A tall man, came up to me. "Excuse me, but are you Bianca Watkins? The winner from the BVB contest?" he asked. I nodded. "Yes. why?" I looked at him. "Come with me." He smiled. I got up and followed him to the first class where BVB were all staring at me and joking around. I stopped dead in my tracks biting my lip trying to hide back a scream. C.C smiled. "You must be Bianca?" He grinned. 
"Sit with us." Andy smiled. I grinned and sat down. "Love the make-up by the way!" C.C smiled hugging me. I smiled. "Thanks. My friend taught me how to do it." I grinned. He chuckled. "You did it perfectly." C.C grinned back. "So? where are you from?" Andy asked. Jake and Jinxx were watching me. "Hollywood." I smiled. "So you're a California girl too?" Jake said. I nodded. "Yeah, I was born and raised here." They all smiled. Hours passed and I was asleep with my head on C.C's lap. He ran his fingers through my hair. I continued to sleep. When the plane landed, he woke me up. "We're in Los Angeles." He grinned. "Hey! you should come with us. I mean if your parents don't mind." Jinxx smiled. I grinned. We met my parents off the plane. "Mom, Dad, can I go with the boys? Pleasee!? I grinned. They smiled. "Be careful." I smiled. "I will. I will see you guys later!" Then I went with the boys to their car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.