When We First Met

I woke up on a Friday morning. I got up and went to take a shower. Today was the day I get to go see Black Veil Brides in concert and meet them. We had to be ready by 11:30. We had to be at the airport for our plane by 12. So I got out and dried my hair. Then did my make-up. I put it on dark as usual. I did my make-up like C.C's. My friend taught me how to do it. I fixed my long, black hair into a pontail with my bangs in my eyes. I went and put on some black, leather skinny jeans with a BVB tank top. I put my necklaces on, my earrings, my bracelets, and finally my rings. I sprayed perfume on and smiled in the mirror. "This is going to be a pefect day." I said to myself. I packed my things and my mom, me, and my dad headed to the airport. What I didn't know was that BVB was going to be on the same plane as us. I was in line when a bunch of bullies surrounded me. BVB saw the commotion. "Oh, look, someone's trying to be a whore! oh wait! you are a whore!" a boy screamed laughing. The other boys laughed at me. I got pushed around. My parents stood in front of me. "Leave my daughter alone." My father hissed at the boys and his friends. They all snarled and ran off. I never said anything after that. We boarded the plane and C.C had heard what they were saying to me. He whispered to his mananger to bring me to them. A tall man, came up to me. "Excuse me, but are you Bianca Watkins? The winner from the BVB contest?" he asked. I nodded. "Yes. why?" I looked at him. "Come with me." He smiled. I got up and followed him to the first class where BVB were all staring at me and joking around. I stopped dead in my tracks biting my lip trying to hide back a scream. C.C smiled. "You must be Bianca?" He grinned. 
"Sit with us." Andy smiled. I grinned and sat down. "Love the make-up by the way!" C.C smiled hugging me. I smiled. "Thanks. My friend taught me how to do it." I grinned. He chuckled. "You did it perfectly." C.C grinned back. "So? where are you from?" Andy asked. Jake and Jinxx were watching me. "Hollywood." I smiled. "So you're a California girl too?" Jake said. I nodded. "Yeah, I was born and raised here." They all smiled. Hours passed and I was asleep with my head on C.C's lap. He ran his fingers through my hair. I continued to sleep. When the plane landed, he woke me up. "We're in Los Angeles." He grinned. "Hey! you should come with us. I mean if your parents don't mind." Jinxx smiled. I grinned. We met my parents off the plane. "Mom, Dad, can I go with the boys? Pleasee!? I grinned. They smiled. "Be careful." I smiled. "I will. I will see you guys later!" Then I went with the boys to their car.