Kidnapped and Scared

We got into the car and the driver took off. I was laughing as Ashley told a joke. A inappropiate joke. I leaned on C.C for support. He smiled down at me. I flashed a grin. We arrived back at the venue. People were screaming and yelling as we got out. I walked closer to C.C looking around at the screaming fans. I hadn't told C.C and the others about my band. I was gonna tell them later on. Three men ran past and grabbed me. I screamed. C.C, Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, andJake started chasing them.  "Hey! get back here! she's with us!!" C.C screamed just as the men drove off. C.C cursed under his breath. Andy and Jake were kicking the ground. Jinxx and Ashley were quiet. "We gotta get her back." C.C said. Andy knew that C.C was in love with me. "We'll get her back, I promise." Andy said. "For now, let's go do the show." C.C nodded and went back into the venu to get ready for the show. 
With me, I was scared and alone. I was tied up and my mouth was taped. Tears ran down my face as they hit me and kicked me. I cried out in pain my face bruised and bloody.. The guy smiled and shot my leg. I screamed louder as they threw me back out at the venue and drove off. I lay there unconscious and slipped into a coma. Hours passed, C.C went outside and the boys followed. That's when he saw my body laying on the ground in a pool of blood. He ran over and Andy yelled for the security guards to get an ambulance. He held me close. "Shit!" he yelled knowing I was in a coma. The ambulance soon arrived and took me to the hospital. They did surgery on my leg to get the bullet out. Weeks passed, my parents and the boys were all waiting to hear from the doctors. Finally, the doctor came out. "Good news." He smiled.Everyone jumped up. "how is she?" C.C asked worried. "She's fine and she's awake. She's beem asking for you." The doctor said. "Two at a time can go see her.And she is on the 4th floor, room 304B on the left." he added and walked away. My parents went first and my mom rubbed my hair. "Hey baby, How are you feeling?" she asked, I grunted in pain. Unable to speak. I wrote it on paper. "I'm hurting." I wrote. "I know baby, but you're alive and well, Just be glad you aren't dead." She smiled and rubbed my hair. My dad hugged me gently and kissed my forehead. They left the room and C.C and Ashley came in. C.C sat beside me and kissed my forehead. I smiled a little. "how are you?" he asked curious. "I'm still hurting." I wrote on paper. He nodded. I grinned barely speaking a little. "I-I think I-I love you." I whispered. He chuckled. "I know, I love you too." he kissed me gently and then got up. "I'll be back. Andy and the others want to see you." C.C smiled and left the room. Andy and Jinxx came in. They told jokes to make me feel better. I laughed a little getting my voice back. "You guys are too funny," I said softly. They grinned. "It's all for you, babe." Jinxx joked. They then left and Jake and C.C came in. "When can I leave?" I asked C.C as Jake rubbed my head a little. I grinned. "I'll ask the doctor." C.C said and went to ask the doctor. "Hey doc, when can Bianca leave? She wants to know." he asked. "Well, if she wants to go now, I can discharge her but I'll have to get her crutches for her." He said. C.C came back. "He said he's gonna discharge you but you're getting crutches." C.C said softly. I smiled and sat up. "Good. I can't believe I missed your concert." I said sadly looking down. C.C lifted my chin up. "Hey, we're doing another concert tonight, You will be there. I promise. They caught the guys that kidnapped you." He whispered. I smiled. "Good." The doc came in and discharged me. I wobbled out on crutches as everyone smiled. We went back to the venue and to the boys dressing room. I sat on a chair.