MINE // JENLISA

By mariaxj97

LISA G!P Jennie believes bad luck is always on her side until she realised her bad luck was actually a bless... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Ending

34

20.6K 670 121
By mariaxj97

LISA POV

Her fingers release my robe as our lips fight against eachother , i feel her fingers gently caressing my abs , whilst I cup her face and leave kisses on her jaw to her neck , leaving nibbles on her skin.

She slides my robe down my back fast revealing my naked top half , I'm still in shorts underneath , my cock was twitching , it was hard for her , so damn hard , eager to get inside of her , I've held back for too long , but honestly holding back and waiting for when she was ready was really worthwhile because this feels like heaven.

I couldn't hold myself together anymore or control myself , I lightly flipped her over as I undressed her , leaving me gobsmacked , god this body is so unreal , my mouth licked , nipped on her collarbone as I used her legs to wrap around me but my mouth didn't leave her , my mouth went from her chest , to her nipples.

"Fuckk" she whispered followed by a moan a beautiful one

"Shhhh" I whispered as she yelps and bucks up her hips when my teeth tug on her beautiful nipples , my tongue swirls around them as I take each one and give them equal attention.

I look up at her as I couldn't resist to give her another kiss , her hands cupped my cheeks as she entered her tongue in my mouth.

I want her , I ache for her , I can't sleep with any girl , I haven't slept with anyone since the day I met her. All I wanted was to go on my knees right now and beg her , beg her to fucking come to her senses , that he isn't the one , it's me.

She smelled so good , my naked body against her naked body , nothing felt better than this , the person I've been desiring, dreaming and craving for , is naked beneath me , I groaned at the contact , her warmth was truly delicious

I tried to not become emotional about this , I shouldn't be but I pulled her to me like I was tightly hugging her.

I couldn't even deal with the fore play , my fingers slid down to her soaked core as she groaned , her eyes were watery as I connected our lips together , I didn't wanna leave her lips I wanted it glued to eachother as I mix my tongue with hers.

"Oh my god Lisa" she cried , as she rode my fingers , my lips take her bottom lip as I lightly nipple on them , then inserting another finger inside of her I drove my fingers deep inside of her , she was so damn tight.

"Please Lisa"

"Please what? don't you dare fucking tell me this is wrong tomorrow when this is over , I'm gonna fuck you and your gonna accept that this is what we both want and need now spread your legs Jennie"

The second my cock entered her I felt dizzy from lust , from how perfect she felt , this is where I belong , I knew that the day I met her she was the one for me , I always knew it.

"Oh fuck" her nails digged into my back as she pulled me into her , I met her mouth again as my tongue thrusted into her mouth in the same action , her cheeks were rosy red whilst her eyes were glossy , full of lust as I thrust inside of her , I thrusted hard into her , I knew she wanted to scream with how deep I was inside of her , I covered her mouth with my hand as my thrusts got faster , harder.

As soon as we both reached our climaxes , I dropped , sweating , our breaths were gone as I slid out of her and slowly laid beside her.

I just felt terrified , if she regretted one of the most intimate thing that's happened between us , if she tells me she regrets it , that would hurt me , I've tolerated a lot , I've tried to keep my face neutral when Lucas has touched her or kissed her even though my heart was breaking but this , if she says that I don't know how I'll cope.

So instead I stay there not saying a word to her until her head rests on my chest.

"I'm so sorry , you must think I'm an attention seeker who likes two people chasing after me but I promise Lisa that's not the case"

"I don't think that , I just I'm being selfish , I don't give a fuck how anyone else feels I just want you but I know it's not easy on your side , I'm just trying to come to terms with that" I take deep breath as I look down at her beautiful face , I just had sex with her.

I just had the most insane sex and came the hardest I have ever done in my life , I watched her so beautifully release underneath me.

"I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault , I need to suffer I'm the one who fell for a married woman , I wasn't expecting it to be easy"

"You feel good , holding me , I don't even wanna talk about him right now" she wraps her arms right around me and I couldn't agree anymore fuck him and fuck anyone else who would try and get between us.

-

As I wake up Jennie isn't even in the bed , god did I have a fucking dream about her? I always sleep naked so maybe I did , god it was the best dream ever although i saw little scratches as I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth , I smiled as I realised I made love to her , she voluntarily came to me , I didn't chase her like usual , she wants me and that just felt like heaven.

Once I'm out of the shower I walk to my kitchen to see Jennie and my mom sitting on the stools and eating opposite eachother

"Morning mom" i hug my mom as I walk to Jennie I pull her face as I leave a long kiss on her lips

"Morning beautiful" I notice her cheeks redden and then my mom lifts up the glass as she threatens to throw it at me

"Have some shame your moms here" Jennie pushes me with a playful smirk on her face

"Sorry I cant help myself" i sleepily murmur as I watch my mom giggle at us both

-

The morning was really amazing and last night and all day at work my mind was somewhere else , she went to work whilst I went to work and all I could think about was her , she should stay in my house not even for her pregnancy forever . Like forever ever.

I wonder what that little shit did to Jennie to make mom mad.

Either way I decided to find out myself.

Once I had finished work I knocked on Jennie's door and as soon as I opened the door Lucas smiled at me

"Mother this is my friend & Jennie's friend as well Lisa Manoban , she's in a relationship with Irene" Lucas introduces me to his mother and father , oh how he's pretending we're friends because his parents are here.

"Did you just say Manoban?" Their eyes widened

"Yeah why?" I look around for Jennie mainly , everyone knows my family name and I couldn't give a shit

"Your father is Marco Manoban if I'm correct , we are having a meeting with him in his mansion , I shall see you there, he wants our children to meet " his mother gasps with a wide smile on her face

"Where's Jennie?" I turn to lucas as his mom "I'll make sure she comes too" his mom smiles

"Where's Jennie?" I ask him

"She's not home yet"

I storm out of the house , fuck that shit and as soon as the elevator opens I see her , I run to her as I wrap my arms around her and crash my lips to hers , I pressed any floor just so I could kiss her for a bit longer I don't know my hands just fumbled.

I could feel her smile , oh god she's in such a good mood just like I am , mom must of put something in her spring rolls for sure.

"Hello to you too" she chuckles

"Wasn't this greeting enough"

"You nearly gave me a heart attack but fuck this greeting is more than enough" I smirk as I press my lips to hers harder , before I knew it the elevator door had opened and Lucas's parents were standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 12.5K 35
Have you ever made bad choices that you could not help but regret then, later on, made you realize that indeed great outcomes lies beyond it? A Jenli...
114K 4.4K 32
2 Girls. 2 separate lives. 1 chance encounter. How will two strangers' relationship develop after unfortunate circumstances forces them both to reinv...
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
21.2K 1.3K 17
"Because I really love you so much that I'm willing to love you in every version of myself in every multi verse."