The Love We Share Like No Oth...

By MitsuSenpai

"You told me you love me!" The blonde screamed at a whimpering raven. "I do please~" "No more excuses, we're... More

PROLOGUE (Edited)
CHAPTER 1 (Edited)
CHAPTER 2 (Edited)
CHAPTER 3 (Edited)
CHAPTER 4 (Edited)
CHAPTER 5 (Edited)
CHAPTER 6 (Edited)
CHAPTER 7 (Edited)
CHAPTER 8 (Edited)
CHAPTER 9 (Edited)
CHAPTER 10 (Edited)
CHAPTER 11 (Edited)
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
EPILOGUE
The Love We Built Together

BIG NEWS!!

2.2K 30 0
By MitsuSenpai

So, hi... it's been a while.

It's me, MitsuSenpai, or some of you may know me as KKNS (KawaiiKibaNaruSenpai)

I'm just here to bring you guys some big news about this book.

I'm rewriting Chapter 13 and the Epilogue.

I realised that most of you guys were here for the romance story, not the war and suffering that is the sequel.

So guys. I am making 2 different chapter 13s and epilogues

One for suffering and one for love.

So yeah.. I would love for you guys to check them out one I post them (next week Monday.)

I'm also deleting all the stupid author's notes I put, so you guys don't have to go through my stupidity.

So that's it, byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 399 20
°•One day.. lynix realized that he slowly started to gain feelings for his close friend.. doni He will think about ways to confess his feelings to th...
5.2K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
33.2K 751 23
Neteyam acidentally bonds with Ao'nung's ilu's girlfriend and in the Metkayina legends, only soulmates can do that. + not dead neteyam, no bitchy Ao'...
84.6K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...