Ladybug In Gotham (crossover...

By Neverlandsshadow

(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is aband... More

Hello
story info (READ) Updated
Chapter 1 Marinette
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Damian
Chapter 4 Welcome to Gotham
Chapter 5 Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 6 Tour
Chapter 7 suspicion
Chapter 8 Akumas and pain
Chapter 9 Wayne Gardens
Chapter 10 Pain
Chapter 11 Gotham Academy
Chaptair (12)Kwamii
I'M SO HAPPY
Chapter 13 Dinner part 1
Chapter 14 Dinner part 2
Chapter 15 Dinner part 3
Chapter 16 Dinner part 4
Chapter 17 Robin
Chapter 18 Bats
Chapter 19 Talk
Chapter 20 Evil never sleeps
Chapter 21 Getting to know each other
Chapter 22 Uh-oh
Chapter 23 Riddler
Chapter 24 Water
Chapter 25 Reliving Trauma
Chapter 26 Cold
Chapter 27 Serious talking
Chapter 28 Truth in their souls
UPDATE Covid-19/ Corona
Chapter 29 Going through the day
Chapter 30 No one tells Marinette no
Chapter 31 Hurricane Marinette
Chapter 32 Mei
Chapter 33 Passing time
Chapter 34 Announcement
Chapter 35 Adrien and Nino
Chapter 36 Luka
Chapter 37 Museum tour
Chapter 38 Fear toxin
Chapter 39 Jim Gordon
Chapter 40 Gotham City Police Department
Chapter 42 Teasing bats
Chapter 43 Bat-Panic in the Batcave
Chapter 44 Poor little Jay-bird
Chapter 45 Hospital
Chapter 46 Silver
Chapter 47 Carnival
Chapter 48 Candy apples and feelings
Chapter 49 Killer Clown
Chapter 50 Glass
Chapter 51 Fallout
Chapter 52 Recovering
Chapter 53 Interview with the Police
Chapter 54 Month 1
Question! ideas
I need help a/n
Sneak Peak!
Chapter 55 Month 2
Chapter 56 Visits
Chapter 57 Superman and Black Canary
A/N PLEASE READ
A/n Quick questions
Chapter 58 Attack Plan
Chapter 59 Paris
Chapter 60 No rest for you
Chapter 61 Who you fear most
Chapter 62 Growing bitter, growing cynical
Chapter 63 Master Fu
Chapter 64 Honesty
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 Enough Tears
Chapter 67 Nearing the end
Chapter 68 Hell is empty....
Chapter 69 All the devils are here
Epilogue
Book 2 is up!
Pretty important info

Chapter 41 Dress making and liars

7.3K 245 71
By Neverlandsshadow

Third pov

Marinette exited the police station, happy to feel warm sun on her face.
The phone in her pocket vibrated and she picked it up to see that Dick was calling.

They'd all switched numbers just in case.

"Hey, Nettie. How did your talk with commissioner Gordon go?"

"It went well. Hey, is there any way for someone to pick me up, i don't really know how to navigate Gotham." She asked.

She could hear him humming on the other end of the line. "Alfred's busy and Damian had to help Bruce, i can't say for sure where Jaybird is and Timmy is trying to steal the coffee pot in the breakroom, but i can meet you on the way to W.E you just need to follow the direction of the tower. Should be easy to see."

The sixteen year old looked around and yes, she could see Wayne Tower. "I can see it."

"Good. I'll meet you on the way, call me if anything happens."

The call ended and Marinette started walking.

********************************************************************************

"Ain't that the girl that gave 'ol Scarecrow a beatin'?"

Ivy looked to where Harley was pointing and indeed. A teen with black hair and blue eyes with bruised hands.
The same one responsible for her flowers flourishing for the last month.

"It is. Looks like she's going for the Wayne Tower." Ivy hummed.

"She's a real cute one. Can't we say hi , red?" Harley was pretty much balancing on her toes,leaning against the edge of the roof they're standing on.

Ivy shrugged. "Sure, but i wouldn't be surprised if there's a Wayne somewhere around here. They took her in apparently."

"Well, that hunk Brucie does seem to like adopting kids." Harley shrugged and jumped onto the stairs at the side of the building.

Ivy followed her down, both reaching the street just as the girl was about to walk past it.

She didn't seem too surprised as Harley casually dropped down beside her and put and arm around her shoulders.

"Hiya, sugar. Aren't you just adorable? Where're ya goin'?" The blonde was smiling happily.

The teen cracked a smile. "Hi, you're Harley Quinn, right?"

"Sure am, sweets, and you're the newest kid that the Wayne guy picked up."

The three were getting a lot of stares as they walked.

"I'm Marinette, it's nice to meet you. And you too." She looked at Ivy. "Ivy, right?"

Ivy nodded.

"I read up on Gotham before i came here. I think you two are cool, and i love the Wayne gardens that you're taking care of Ivy."

She said it with a genuine smile and such a happy tone that Ivy was surprised.

Sure she and Harley had semi-retired from being villains but people rarely said that they like them.

"Aww, thank you. You don' seem bad yourself. Where are ya goin'?" Harley was practically hugging the teen- Marinette to her body as they walked.

*******************************************************

Out of all the bad guys Marinette had researched before coming to Gotham Harley and Ivy were two of the ones she really liked. She had thought that Riddler didn't sound so bad, just someone liking riddles, right?

Then he tried to drown her and Damian.

Yeah, that thinking-he's-cool train went without him.

A small sour pit burned in her stomach for a few seconds before settling down.

She and Harley talked, although Marinette made sure not to give her any important details about herself or where she's living.

She doesn't think that the batfam would like it if she did. They have to deal with crazies more than enough, and while she likes Harley she doesn't know if the woman will actually keep her mouth shut.

Soon she heard Dick saying her name.

"Marinette? I see you made some new friends." Dick had a pleasant smile on his face.

Marinette nodded. "Yeah, i guess. They're really nice." She looked at Harley and Ivy. "Sorry but we gotta go. Have a nice day."

She gave them another smile and Harley ruffled her hair. "See ya around, sweet cheeks."

The teen waved goodbye as she and Dick started walking.

"You okay, Nettie?" Dick asked.

Marinette nodded. "I'm good. They're pretty cool, besides I'm sure most people have heard about me beating the crap out of Scarecrow now."

"You think they're just curious?" He raised an eyebrow, his lips twitching upwards.

"Yup."

**************************************************************************

Something strikes Dick as almost odd.

The teen currently walking beside him fits in in Gotham like she's lived here all her life.

Not bad for someone coming from a city called the city of love.

Although it doesn't seem like there's been a lot of real love for anything there the last few years.

Just people faking happy thoughts to stay alive.

It's a depressing thought and Dick shakes it off, instead opting to tell Marinette where the class will be today.

"So, I'm planning on letting you guys loose in the shopping mall today, after the day yesterday i figured that you could do with something other than school, you'll get a sum of money to spend and there'll be chaperones, me a guy named Danny and a girl named Amy, so if you want to go somewhere specific you need to tell us but other than that you have free reign. Any questions?"

She shakes her head. "Not really, and i have money to spend already from my designer gig. I set in half on a savings account and have the rest as spending money."

She snickered. "You're gonna have to help the class with english, not many of them bothered to read up before we got here. Aaannd i can't say i think they've learned a lot since we came here."

They rounded a corner and the mall came within sight.

"Well, kiddo, here we are. And, i know i said you have free reign but can you check in with me every half hour? After your happy lil' meetings with the baddies, I'd rather know if you're safe or not." He gave her a serious look. The one uses whenever he's trying to get it through to his family that he's serious.

Something flashed over her face before she looked at him. Really looked at him. Like she's trying to see whether he's serious.

Apparently she found whatever she was looking for because she nodded. "I will."

They reached the mall where Danny, Amy, madame Bustier and the class was waiting.

"See, i told you Marinette's makes us late. She just wants attention." Lila cried into Alya's shoulder. Though without tears this time.

"It's making us late, not makes. I thought you said you can speak english flawlessly." Marinette said in a dry tone.

Dick held back a laugh at the look on Lilla Rossi and Alya Cecaire's faces. He'd looked into them and hadn't liked what he found. Even less when he realized just how isolated the two had made, or tried to, make Marinette.

Made even worse by the really bad teacher.

Who is currently looking like she's on her way to reprimanding Marinette and only Marinette.

"Alright settle down, ms Rossi, it's not nice to constantly try to blame Marinette for everything." Lila opened her mouth to object but Dick continued. "I have heard you. And Nettie?"

Marinette smiled innocently. "Yeah?"

He tried his best not to crack a smile. "Stay away from ms Rossi. That way you two can have fun without being in each other's hairs."

"Works for me." Marinette said walking towards her friends while Dick went over the same thing he'd had with Marinette on the way.

Then they went inside the mall as a group.

**************************************************************

Marinette was all too happy to stay away from Lila and her minions.

She had more important things to worry about.

Like picking fabrics for her dress.

Chloe had already taken a dress with her.

Adrien would never be allowed to wear anything other than his dads creations. (Something Marinette will change one day)

Which meant she had her own dress to make. One that hopefully will be her best creation yet.

"I'll head to the fabrics store over there."

Dick nodded. "Be careful."

"I will."

Chloe stopped her. "Want us to go with you?"

Marinette shook her head. "I'll be fine."

The inside of the store was nice and cozy and filled to the brim with fabrics. No buttons or lace, she'd have to look for it elsewhere.

She went to the grey and black fabrics and began looking around.

Time skip

After half an hour of deciding between fabrics she had them paid for and was on her way out of the store.

"You really are pathetic. Sucking up to the Wayne's. Are they paying you to be their maid or something?"

Marinette stopped and turned to face Lila.

"Don't you have anything else to do? Or are you antagonizing me because you need something to do while you hide from the others and your promise to help them?" She smirked at the irritated eye roll she received.

"So what'd you do to get to stay at their manor, huh?"

Marinette could safely say that she didn't like Lila's tone. "What did you do while the Riddler was trying to drown me and Damian? Or when i got a face full of fear toxin?"

The two were standing still just looking at each other.

Marinette isn't worried. She knows Lila won't do anything. She can't because the clerk is looking at them, and she knows Marinette won't pull any punches.

It's the one thing Marinette likes about Lila.

Lila knows Marinette is someone to be careful around. Knows that if she wants to she can be one hell of a dangerous enemy.

It's why the brownhaired teen stopped her terror at the borders of their school lives.

And it's why Marinette doesn't have a problem leaving her back open as she leaves Lila at the store.

Time skip

*************************************************************************

Bruce heard the sowing machine as he passed the room.

He stopped and listened in more closely.

Ahh, Marinette must still be up then.

The teen had dissapeared shortly after dinner along with Damian, but he had at least seen Damian since.

He knocked on the door. After a few seconds he could hear the girl inside telling him to enter.

The sewing room had never really been used what Bruce could recall, not even by Alfred.

So it felt a bit odd to see it so clearly used, although still neat and tidy.

Marinette herself had pretty much made a nest for herself by one of the tables.

Her hands didn't stop moving but her attention switched to him as he entered.

"Still up. A little late isn't it?" He asked.

She chuckled. "I usually run on four hours of sleep, five cups of coffee and a few energy drinks."

Great. Seems like Tim has a new friend. And Alfred has one more person to try and avoid a coffee addiction.

"Sleep little?"

He took a seat on one of the chairs.

"You could say that."

She put away the fabric she just got done with. An underskirt if he isn't wrong.

"Nightmares?" He guesses.

She nods. "Yeah..."

A bitter smile spread on her face. "Think Batman has nightmares?"

Bruce sees the same look he knows he has when he's alone. The one his sons have, the one his daughters have.

"Yes, i think Batman has nightmares. Just like i think that Paris heroes are shouldering one heavy load."

Marinette tenses and her head turns towards the dress she's making. "I wouldn't know."

Would you guys be interested in Lila's pov? And I'm going to draw Marinette's dress and add it to another chapter.

Do you think it's time for Marinette to get to know that the Wayne's know her secret?

I really need help with ideas for something for Marinette's class and Damian's class to do. Any ideas?

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 406 23
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
275K 9.2K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...
1M 25.8K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
182K 4K 35
Lila had arrived when she was 13. She had stolen all her friends. She was bullied by her class. Chloe apologized and was her only friend in her class...