The Pissed Off Bartender in R...

By BA55edWriter

Heiwajima Shizuo is an ordinary guy who lives an ordinary life, he has formed a reputation as the strongest p... More

Brawl 2: A Problem
Brawl 3: Stupid Equalist
Brawl 4: Take Down!
Brawl 5: TCH! Politics......
Brawl 6: Vacation...
Brawl 7: The Earth King...?
Brawl 8: Forming The New Air Nation
Brawl 9: The Tale Of Ba Sing Se...
Brawl 10: Imprisonment...
Brawl 11: Operation Airbending Liberation

Brawl 1: Meeting Everyone

5.7K 82 19
By BA55edWriter

Shizuo Pov:

I was just minding my own business by eating some dumplings with some noodles, taking a break from my main job of being a freelance bodyguard, apparently, there's nobody who wants a bodyguard...

So I'm just taking a break so I could relax a bit...

Suddenly a car crashes through the place spilling my noodles and the rest of my dumplings on the floor...

The guys in the car get out and run at me stepping over my food, then they hold a knife to my neck!

Then some Water-Tribe looking girl standing there with her friends...

The guys were shivering out of their feet and then I overheard some of them talking...

Scarf Boy: "was it really necessary to crash their car to the building?"

Water Tribe Looking Girl: "Well it's their fault, they tried to drive off!"

Fancy Girl: "Can we please focus on the task at hand?"

Green Clothed Boy: "I know right! I mean they have a hostage already!"

Then the three kids faced towards my direction seeing that I'm being held, hostage with a knife in front of my face and some guys behind me...

Me: "Oi! So are you the one who ruined my lunch!?"

Water Tribe Looking Girl: "Hey! They tried to escape for raping Women!"

Guy: "I have a hostage! So if you don't let us go right now, I will slit his throat!"

My thoughts: 'On one hand they ruined my lunch, on the other hand, I hate people who take advantage on people'

Me: "Women, as in plural?"

Water Tribe Looking Girl: "He has multiple victims!"

The guy tries to slit my throat but I grab the knife with my mouth and crush it!

Then I kick the guy and his friends back!

Me: "There's something that I hate more than people ruining my lunch"

Then I give them a death glare that could easily shave 100 years from their lives...

Me: "And that's taking advantage of people!"

Those guys tried to surround me but I kicked all of their asses!

Guy: "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I HAVE FRIENDS THAT CAN PUT YOU SIX FEET UNDER!"

Me: "I don't give a rats ass on who you are!"

Me: "But I'm guessing you don't remember me?"

Me: "If I'm not mistaken, you threaten to kill my brother because he stopped you before...?"

Guy: "Y-y-you!"

The guy Fire-Bends at me but I just walked through the flames!

Me: "Yeah, that's right! ME!"

I then throw the guy in the car and then I moved on his pompous rich friend!

3rd Person POV:

Mako: "Oh no..."

Korra: "What is it, Mako?"

Asami: "Don't you know The Strongest Man in Republic City!?"

Korra: "Yeah, that doesn't ring any bells..."

Bolin: "He's Heiwajima Shizuo, the Non-Bender that even scares everyone in the city!"

Korra: "How can he be that threatening?"

Asami: "There are records that he threw a guy into the next Kingdom!"

Korra: "Woah!"

Mako: "Be grateful that he didn't fight you because you ruined his lunch, by throwing that car at the place..."

Korra: "What! I didn't do anything to him..."

Bolin: "Except throw that car at this restaurant that incidentally spilled his food..."

Then Bolin points at the ruined food on the floor...

Shizuo finished beating the guys to submission and called someone..

Shizuo: "Hey, Lin!"

Shizuo: "There are some people that coincidentally have a criminal record with me..."

Lin: "I can't believe how often this happens to you..."

Lin: "You truly are a magnet for trouble..."

Shizuo: "HEY! I'm not the one who started it, but I would gladly finish it..."

Lin: "That aside, we've been trying to find this guy, but he somehow hides before we could catch him!"

Shizuo then walks over Korra, causing Lin to go wide-eyed!

Shizuo walks over to Korra and looks at her in the eyes!

Then he flicks her!

Shizuo then walks out saying: "You owe lunch!"

Lin laughs out loud making everybody shock, while Asami struggles to hold her laughter, Bolin laughing, and Mako holding a chuckle!

Korra then recovers and seeing everyone laugh...

Korra: "You weren't kidding!"

Korra then glares at everybody!

Korra: "Not one word..."

---Time Skip---

Korra, Asami, Mako, and Bolin return to the Air Temple seeing Shizuo lifting an Air Bison!

The four ran towards him seeing some other people cleaning under the Bison...

Korra then runs to Tenzin who was nearby!

Korra: "Tenzin, why is he here?"

Tenzin: "You mean, Shizuo?"

Tenzin: "He saw Pema taking care of Meelo, Ikki, and Rohan during shopping and he offered to help out..."

Asami: "Well, that is unexpected..."

Mako: "Same here..."

Bolin: "How is he even lifting that Air Bison with one arm?"

Pema walks over to Korra and the gang...

Pema: "Korra, a guy who saw me take care of Meelo, Ikki, and Rohan offered to take my groceries to the Air Temple and helped out for free!"

Bolin: "Who knew the Heiwajima Shizuo is that wholesome...?"

They see Shizuo put down the Air Bison and walk over them...

Shizuo: "Hey! You're that Water Tribe Girl!"

Korra: "I'm Korra, the new Avatar!"

Shizuo: "Who knew the Avatar was an immature girl..."

Korra: "What!?"

Shizuo: "You know that there's news about you, but they mostly see you dive head-first into danger!"

Shizuo: "And you also ruined my lunch..."

Asami, Bolin, Mako chuckles...

Shizuo: "What are you three laughing at...?"

Asami: "It's just that she didn't know who you are until we told her..."

Bolin: "But helping a family ruins you're tough image..."

Shizuo: "I don't care what other people say about me, I'm me because I am myself"

Shizuo: "I don't need anybody's titles or nicknames to tell me who I am..."

Mako: "Well that isn't what I had in mind from the guys that beaten up an entire group of jerks"

Shizuo: "I know what they call me..."

Shizuo: "So, if I'm not mistaken you're the daughter of the Future Industries Boss Hiroshi Sato, right?"

Asami: "Yes"

Shizuo: "Then that makes you, Asami Sato..."

Asami: "Yeah that's me..."

Shizuo: "I recognize you two! You two are the fire ferrets! Mako and Bolin..."

Bolin: "Bro, you hear this!?"

Mako: "Yes, I am"

Shizuo: "I'm wondering if you two would come back or not...?"

Bolin: "Yeah, we now kinda help Korra do her Avatar work and protect the city..."

Shizuo: "I see..."

Shizuo then walks over to Korra

Shizuo: "You still owe me lunch...But they already made me food to eat so we're somewhat even..."

Tenzin: "If I'm not mistaken, you work as a Bodyguard for hire, right?"

Shizuo: "Yeah, what of it?"

Tenzin: "Would you be interested to bodyguard the Avatar?"

Korra and Shizuo: "WHAT!?"

Chapter Ends...

A/N: I just changed up Shizuo's occupation a bit, hope you guys don't mind...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...